Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, Christina said:

Someone found the full AirBnB listing.

See, looks exactly like the apartment. Doesn't have any outside shots of the apartment building itself but Jihoon could have checked out the neighborhood. It may be a safe neighborhood, just a little run down and not what Deavan was expecting. But he could have checked it out, taken pics, and told her so that she wouldn't have such a freak out. But face it, it's Deavan (and her mom). She will always be disappointed in Jihoon.

From the listing, here is a note:
-No loud singing (No house party)

I don't think there will be any singing or parties there with that sullen crew. But all bets are off for shouting fights among the adults and general screaming from Drascilla! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)

Judging by the excellent shape the green gate out front was in--looked brand new--made me think that maybe the apartment wouldn't be that bad, and it did indeed turn out to be a nice place, even if it is small.

Instead of resting bitch face, I've decided that Deavan has Grumpy Cat face.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Instead of resting bitch face, I've decided that Deavan has Grumpy Cat face.

40 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Or Don't Grumpy Cat Stop Face

I object! 🤣

Grumpy Cat was way too cute and doesn't deserve to be included in sullen, down-turned-mouth, never smiles, always complains, always nags, dead eye Deavan's description. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I object! 🤣

Grumpy Cat was way too cute and doesn't deserve to be included in sullen, down-turned-mouth, never smiles, always complains, always nags, dead eye Deavan's description. 

I also object on behalf of poor Grumpy Cat.  Love your description of Deaven!

• Love 1

While I love kitties, especially my two, I never quite understood the whole Grumpy Cat sensation or thought she was cute, so that's why it's easy to compare her downturned mouth to Deavan's. Of course, dealing with a man-child husband, a rude and BSC mother, and an unruly child, doesn't give her much to smile about! Except for Taeyang.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Christina said:

Someone found the full AirBnB listing.

I think Deavan is doing what a lot of Americans are guilty of on the show and others. They expect all countries to have the same housing as seen in U.S. She needs to readjust her thinking and expectations or drag her ass back home. 

And yes Jihoon is flighty and irresponsible, but she picked him!

• Love 13

What is Jihoon even qualified to do? I don't want to stereotype a whole country, and there are slackers everywhere, but the Koreans I know take education and careers very seriously. What's he been doing? 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I think Deavan is doing what a lot of Americans are guilty of on the show and others. They expect all countries to have the same housing as seen in U.S. She needs to readjust her thinking and expectations or drag her ass back home. 

The outside was sketchy, but I thought the apartment wasn't bad. I've seen a lot worse.

• Love 10

After all we have seen with Jihoon, I’m just trying to imagine him having enough focus to plan a trip to another country in the first place. I mean actually applying for a passport, reserving a flight, packing luggage, arriving at airport, etc. I don’t see him doing all that. Lol

• Love 7

what is with the giant front of thigh tattoos? I just don't get it.  colte gal has them too.

these are not attractive, and you can't even tell what they are...they just look like masses on your legs.

• Love 22
12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Deavan was working 17 hours a day and caring for the two kids in Utah?  Highly unlikely.

Well, now, I don't know. I can believe it. It takes a long time for her to Facetune herself until her pictures look absolutely nothing like her.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Well, now, I don't know. I can believe it. It takes a long time for her to Facetune herself until her pictures look absolutely nothing like her.  

And it's likely that a lot of her "work time" on her private IG page were spent horizontally, so physical exertion may not have been an issue.

• LOL 7

Deaven's apt looks like the RITZ compared  to Brittany's new potential digs ( and the subway station was immaculate!.)

Deaven IS her mother's daughter. She would NEVER be satisfied ...even when she makes the selection herself. Jihoon is a loser but what did she expect...he had no job when she met him...it is not like he pretended to be a financial success when she met and mated with him!

She thought that running away from the US to South Korea would be a heavenly...Feel bad for baby and Jihoon's parents for being bogged down in this mess.

• Love 8
On 6/28/2019 at 12:54 PM, Drogo said:

I don't like when adults comment or name-call little kids either.  (My son's a holy terror climbing all over things, not for a lack of parenting.)   

And it's not Dracula's fault that her stupid mother is on this stupid show. 

Amen!!!

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Can someone remind me if Dumbven stays in Korea? Because I think based on social media BS she did, and if so, she is dumber than previously thought.

She was there for the quarantine show, for what that's worth.

• Love 1

Deavan claimed she returned to take care of some business and brought the kids with since they would have a yard to run and play in and were getting crazy being cooped up in the apartment, only to have SK shut down the country to return visitors and she wasn't a permanent resident. She can still return, but there were extra steps like a medical quarantine or something, so she's staying in Utah until the restriction is lifted, which is expected to be the end of July or middle of August.

Deavan also lies  A LOT and changes her story even more than her flat out lies, so who knows what the truth is? 

I saved this Imgur link but don't remember doing so and figure it was to post her. It's Drascilla's dad. He started a GoFundMe when Deavan got pregnant and was in a band.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Christina said:

Deavan claimed she returned to take care of some business and brought the kids with since they would have a yard to run and play in and were getting crazy being cooped up in the apartment, only to have SK shut down the country to return visitors and she wasn't a permanent resident. She can still return, but there were extra steps like a medical quarantine or something, so she's staying in Utah until the restriction is lifted, which is expected to be the end of July or middle of August.

Deavan also lies  A LOT and changes her story even more than her flat out lies, so who knows what the truth is? 

I saved this Imgur link but don't remember doing so and figure it was to post her. It's Drascilla's dad. He started a GoFundMe when Deavan got pregnant and was in a band.

She did not figure out there are not a lot of homes with yards in South Korea?  Dracilla's dad thought a GoFundMe would help with funding a baby?  Was he going to expect that for 18 years?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Christina said:

Well he actually makes Jihoon look good.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She did not figure out there are not a lot of homes with yards in South Korea?

In her defense, it sounds like the issue came up after SK implemented quarantine and Drasilla was unable to go to school and the kids were unable to go to the park and were going stir crazy.

• Love 6

when you choose to adorn yourself with horrible tattoos (not against all tattoos, just ugly ones) you significantly narrow your choices in life.

she could turn her life around, go to a great college...medical school, law school, business school...yet the first thing people will focus on are the unfortunate drawings on her unmuscled body.  I wouldn't trust an attorney or a doctor or a real estate agent for that matter, it is distracting and discrediting.  

then again, I have a hard time committing to wallpaper...because I know in 5 years it will be dated.  I'm still regretting the marble counters I chose 7 years ago.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 7/10/2020 at 11:27 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

YES!

She barely knew him or anything about him. Why does she think some strange guy wants to take on the financial and emotional responsibility for her fatherless kid? IMO she’s tired of being a single responsible mom and wants to dump the burden on him. I’ll bet  her mom was in her ear complaining about getting out of the house. 
She swallows every bit of bullshit Jihoon spins and just sits there with that slack jawed, dumb blank look on her face. And has the balls to be put out because Jihoons mom would have preferred a Korean girl as a daughter in law?  She’s lucky his parents were as gracious as they were. Drusilla looks like a sticky, smelly brat. I can’t stand stringy dirty hair on a young kid. Deavon looks like she spends plenty of time on her own face and hair. She’s no less selfish than Jihoon. 

• Love 11
On 7/17/2020 at 10:15 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Is this the boyfriend that was abusive and went to jail? I assume he no longer sees Drucilla

According to one of her YouTube rants, he never once saw Drascilla. She left him after the abuse and found out he was cheating with another woman, who posted on her FB that she was super happy for his baby to be born because the two of them were going to raise her, without Deavan's involvement. Then, when Deavan said "Hell no!" there was a threat to have a gang member kill her. She showed that post to a cop and received a restraining order for both she and Drascilla; he didn't even show up for the hearing. She didn't notify him of the birth because of it, and said no one is his family reached out, including his mother, who she alleged was dealing drugs along with her ex. I think she said he married that woman, who had lost custody of her children for some reason not disclosed by Deavan, and had a baby with Drascilla's dad. The kids have never met.

Deavan's entire life drama. It's constant. We've seen her mother in action and that doesn't even scratch the surface of her conspiracy theory rants. Deavan has said a lot of great things about her dad, who I think adopted her after marrying her mom, but I'm not certain. In any case, that male figure being the strong provider and who doesn't appear to be a nutcase like her mom and aunts, may be what Deavan is looking for or, more likely, a man who will let her do whatever the hell she wants to do while he provides, like the relationship of her parents. She and Jihoon both come across as beat down and depressed. They also don't seem to really like each other. 

New drama is that Deavan changed the name of their YouTube channel from VannyJunny or JunnyVanny to Family Vanny resulting in rumors that they have split permanently. Deavan is also posting photos of herself on Instagram that are so manipulated they do not look like her. She's deleted several because of rude comments, but here are two until she deletes them, too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Christina said:

According to one of her YouTube rants, he never once saw Drascilla. She left him after the abuse and found out he was cheating with another woman, who posted on her FB that she was super happy for his baby to be born because the two of them were going to raise her, without Deavan's involvement. Then, when Deavan said "Hell no!" there was a threat to have a gang member kill her. She showed that post to a cop and received a restraining order for both she and Drascilla; he didn't even show up for the hearing. She didn't notify him of the birth because of it, and said no one is his family reached out, including his mother, who she alleged was dealing drugs along with her ex. I think she said he married that woman, who had lost custody of her children for some reason not disclosed by Deavan, and had a baby with Drascilla's dad. The kids have never met.

Deavan's entire life drama. It's constant. We've seen her mother in action and that doesn't even scratch the surface of her conspiracy theory rants. Deavan has said a lot of great things about her dad, who I think adopted her after marrying her mom, but I'm not certain. In any case, that male figure being the strong provider and who doesn't appear to be a nutcase like her mom and aunts, may be what Deavan is looking for or, more likely, a man who will let her do whatever the hell she wants to do while he provides, like the relationship of her parents. She and Jihoon both come across as beat down and depressed. They also don't seem to really like each other. 

New drama is that Deavan changed the name of their YouTube channel from VannyJunny or JunnyVanny to Family Vanny resulting in rumors that they have split permanently. Deavan is also posting photos of herself on Instagram that are so manipulated they do not look like her. She's deleted several because of rude comments, but here are two until she deletes them, too.

I bet for every hour spent creating these looks, Her kids got barely 5 minutes of her time.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, Christina said:

Thanks for the tea @Christina. Wasn't her BF (and Deaven I think)only 19 when she got pregnant. His new GF has kids?!?!? Damned this sounds like they were 30 year old trailer trash.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Christina said:

Her mad filtering skills make Filterella (aka Rebecca) look like a rank amateur.  😮 

• LOL 6

she's very Meghan fox looking, but unfortunately has 2 kids from loser dads...and doesn't have the common sense god gave a goose.

she could have done more with her looks, if her brains and personality were better.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Those photos...is she using a Kardashian filter?

A Meghan Fox filter for sure, in reality she looks nothing like her....though Meghan Fox had so much work done that perhaps She did look like Deaven once upon a time

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Saltgypsie said:

Ok, sorry if this question has been answered a thousand times, but what did Devan do financially before 90 days?  Did she work?? 

She had a job working in a furniture store. TLC had her say she was a model, to avoid stalkers.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 1
On 7/19/2020 at 10:22 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Her mad filtering skills make Filterella (aka Rebecca) look like a rank amateur.  😮 

Deavan's filtering skills are crazy, but she still has the open-mouth-breathing expression of the dolt that she is. Her eyes are vacant - there's just nothing rattling around in that brain of hers. 

Jihoon is NO PRIZE but damn, Deavan has to grow up too. Stop having babies and get your shit together. She knows that Jihoon is a man-baby, he did nothing to disguise it (and his lies were so stupid, she knew he was lying - i.e., who doesn't know how much they make?)

And, he didn't secure an apartment - she ended up doing it anyway even though that was one of her demands before going back to SK - he must secure living arrangements.

This debbie downer puts me in a cranky mood. 

• Love 9

Someone on Reddit did a comparison photo with a funny caption, but I didn't keep the caption and don't see it now. I'm not clever enough to think one up. It's a post from her Instagram and a screenshot from the show that are supposed to be the same person, but everyone is calling foul:

7hm5mj64qgc51.jpg

• LOL 6

I actually enjoy Deavan's posts from a graphic design perspective. Some of the pictures are beautiful... they're just not her. If I look at them for what they are, crazily filtered and Photoshop renders, then I can appreciate the time and skill. She could have a career in book cover design. I know plenty of people who would pay her for these and she'd have an okay career in it. Indie authors pay designers anywhere from $300-$5,000 for renders that, IMO, aren't as good. 

As far as her trying to pass them off as herself, though? Gurl...we might have questionable taste in TV, but we ain't blind. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

The lips!!  Just stop!  As someone who gets asked once or twice a year if I had had my lips plumped (I have never had anything done to my face!) I just do not see how that is attractive.  My lips are NOT that big, lol!!  They just ain't thin, lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 7/23/2020 at 11:44 PM, Christina said:

Someone on Reddit did a comparison photo with a funny caption, but I didn't keep the caption and don't see it now. I'm not clever enough to think one up. It's a post from her Instagram and a screenshot from the show that are supposed to be the same person, but everyone is calling foul:

7hm5mj64qgc51.jpg

Ring lamps? 😉 Rebecca swears by them.

• LOL 3
On 7/18/2020 at 10:54 PM, Christina said:

may be what Deavan is looking for or, more likely, a man who will let her do whatever the hell she wants to do while he provides, like the relationship of her parents. She and Jihoon both come across as beat down and depressed. They also don't seem to really like each other. 

I think Deavan went into this thinking "Great - I will hitch my wagon to Jihoon.  I will get out of Utah, go live in South Korea and he will support us."  Well, reality just hit with a bang and is unemployed/underemployed, broke, in debt, can't/won't secure a home and she realizes living in SK with no Korean under her belt is HARD.  Like really hard.  She is no prize, either.  She has two kids with two different dads, is 24 and lives at home.

I really wanted to like this couple!!!!

• Love 6