Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

no sign of her so far on the show. wonder if she's still around, or wised up and fled for her sanity. (And I don't even want to think about the child involved.)

She’s quoted in the starcasm article as falling for him partly for his hair........she’s gone

Edited by Wanda
Spelling
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, littlebennysmom said:

I thought the proper spelling on this forum is "laegs" as in "ow, my laegs!"?

On random occasions, I straight up say "ow, my laegs!" internally and then almost collapse with laughter. 

You've all affected me and I'm sick enough to be grateful!

It’s laygs. 

Teehee

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

*****On my knees now***** Dear God please, please, please, please, please no more shows about that famewhore Kate Gosselin. Thank you. Amen.

Too late, unfortunately. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

*****On my knees now***** Dear God please, please, please, please, please no more shows about that famewhore Kate Gosselin. Thank you. Amen.

Hey, whatever happened to that person the other week who didn't know who Kate was? I wonder if they're still blissfully innocent or if they fell down the rabbit hole and are now rocking back and forth in the corner, asking for their mommy?

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, ELFairy said:

Will a cat eat pizza?

Not good for cats - onions and garlic are toxic for cats.

4 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Opiates always took my appetite away.

How do you think Steven is losing all of that weight.....

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Justin so absolutely miserable, has he ever smiled in his entire life?  He knows this show and how it operates very well.....why did he agree to participate at all?  I'm sure there are bariatric Drs in Providence.  And Dr Now was so super easy on him even though he had gained weight in both pre-op visits......

• Love 5
Just now, mmecorday said:

This show about mothers and daughters who are a little bit too close? Um, yeah. TLC is getting into a really weird area with this one.

I don't know if I could watch it, the commercial creeps me out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Why do we have to see so much of Steven? They're both bores, but it would be nice to see both of them evenly.  Well, not nice...fair. How about fair?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

This show about mothers and daughters who are a little bit too close? Um, yeah. TLC is getting into a really weird area with this one.

The TLC train left the Weird station a loooong time ago. Wasn't this the home of My Strange Addiction, featuring people who ate laundry detergent for funsies?

ETA: Someone click the "sad" button. It's like Pokemon, I wanna collect them all!

ETA2: YES! ❤️ WHAT DID I WIN?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I know a few people who would be candidates for this show! 

36 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Yes and yes we did. Lol 

One of us is getting old and forgets sometimes. I won't say which one of us it is.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, suev33 3 said:

Oh ya ...tramadol is a good opiate, just like the rest ...is he taking those??

Tramadol does nothing for me. Same with Vicodin and Oxy. Nothing. I just suffer. Luckily it's never been anything worse than broken bones and wisdom teeth.  ☹️

7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I say "ow my laig!" about a dozen times a day, since I am old and creaky. I giggle like a lunatic every time. 

I say it many times a day too and my dogs are giving me the side eye.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

How many participants have been opiate users or dealers? I can think of Steven, Angie, Robert and likely Nicole. Any others?

Charity had a problem with some type of pain pills, because she sneaked them into the hospital when she had skin removal surgery,  Dr Now refused to do anymore surgery for her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Donut Bear said:

Just turned this on.  What is the deal with Steven’s hair?

He claims he went at his head too hard with the clippers. I think he was pulling it out again.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

The TLC train left the Weird station a loooong time ago. Wasn't this the home of My Strange Addiction, featuring people who ate laundry detergent for funsies?

OMG - My teenage kids LOVED that show. (They have similar bad taste in TV as me...)

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

Your MIL should move immediately. 

Hahaha. Yes she should! 

Just now, ELFairy said:

Yeah, but is she evil enough to deserve Steven?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Never even heard of it !! I am so out of the loop. LOL 🤣

Lol...I heard of Tramadol  from a Law & Order episode. 🙂

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yep.  There was a lady who bathed in bleach every day, too.

My cousin said, when she was pregnant, she wanted to eat powdered laundry detergent.  She didn't, but it was her weird pregnancy craving.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hey, whatever happened to that person the other week who didn't know who Kate was? I wonder if they're still blissfully innocent or if they fell down the rabbit hole and are now rocking back and forth in the corner, asking for their mommy?

I MISS her wack-a-doooodle hair.....😢

• LOL 1
37 minutes ago, AVM said:

Good evening everyone , The Assanti Brothers oh brother here we go again. Whose on next week Penny ?

Nope, Janine according to the schedule. The one from last season with the scooter and the gastric balloon.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Midnightblue said:

Did Steven just admit that he is still on drugs???

He admitted he's no longer on IV Dilauded. That's kind of a minimal first step.

• Love 5