Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

Tramadol does nothing for me. Same with Vicodin and Oxy. Nothing. I just suffer. Luckily it's never been anything worse than broken bones and wisdom teeth.  ☹️

Wow. That stuff knocks me out for hours and hours. And when I wake up, I've got that medicine drag feeling for a day. It's awful. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh yes, gotta prepare those the right way and I loves me some mixed greens too, sometimes with turnips and rutabagas.

Rutabagas! and parsnips!  I hate explaning to the grocery store clerks what they are so they can enter the code into the register.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Wow. That stuff knocks me out for hours and hours. And when I wake up, I've got that medicine drag feeling for a day. It's awful. 

Consider yourself lucky.   That stuff is evil, addiction-wise....trust me

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Azubah said:

He admitted he's no longer on IV Dilauded. 

Which means he's on oral Dilauded. 

Dr Now should not even be considering surgery on a drug-addicted patient. Hard side-eyeing his kid gloves treatment of Steven in this episode.

Also, it's still boring. 

14 minutes ago, Twopper said:

There was a great book on weight loss put out by Prevention years ago that I used when I was trying to lose weight after pregnancy.  If you are very inactive 10 calories x your weight is the formula.  Maybe if someone is immobile it might be 7-9.   if you are very active then the multiplier is 20.   I think they had a chart that showed activity levels from 10-20.   Hope this helps you find you can eat more than 1000 calories.

I do eat a lot more right now since I'm trying to put some weight back on.  I had the flu (even though I had a flu shot), then got whacked with pneumonia 2 weeks later, I lost 18 pounds, down to 94 pounds.  I'm currently at 100 and trying to get back up to around 112, which is my normal weight.  Ugh it's been at least 20 years since I've had the flu, and it was horrible, horrible.  😞

2 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

My mom reacted like that. She hated painkillers for the hangover she got.

2 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I MISS her wack-a-doooodle hair.....😢

I read an article that said her hairstyle and similar ones are called “I’d like to speak your manager”styles. 

• LOL 4
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hey, whatever happened to that person the other week who didn't know who Kate was? I wonder if they're still blissfully innocent or if they fell down the rabbit hole and are now rocking back and forth in the corner, asking for their mommy?

That was me! Still innocent though.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Stephen is really pinging my gaydar.  Just me?

Fat men often have low testosterone. That was the case with Chay and the fellow a few weeks back with three nieces and nephews.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

How do you think my husband and I feel? He's from Houston, and my MIL still lives there. 

I have an aunt and a cousin there. Part of me wants to go visit and take a little side trip to a certain strip mall parking lot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Fat men often have low testosterone. That was the case with Chay and the fellow a few weeks back with three nieces and nephews.

Didn’t Chay transition?

• Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

I have an aunt and a cousin there. Part of me wants to go visit and take a little side trip to a certain strip mall parking lot.

We did that last year!  I'm easily amused. 

• Love 4

Did he put Justin on a liquid diet until the surgery? Is that new for Dr Now?  I've seen the UK shows where they put patients on a milk diet, but I don't think it lasts the whole month before surgery.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, aliya said:

I can't even look at grapes in the store anymore. I blame the folks on this board.

I can't wait until the Cotton Candy grapes are back in season!

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

How do you think my husband and I feel? He's from Houston, and my MIL still lives there. 

That you should move there and start conducting guided Dr. Now's Greatest Hits tours?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1