Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

LOL at that weak-ass punch Justin grazed his father with.

Frankly, I wouldn't have stopped at one. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was on the edge of my seat! 

And now here we are at the riveting "we've been on the road for 45 minutes--I have to stop and rest. All I want to do is get to the hotel and eat, and go to bed". Yes, I wrote it. 

I'll give him credit; he hasn't whined and/or melted down as much as most of them do.  

Just now, QuinnInND said:

Steven is back to his old self again. 

I'm shocked.

SHOCKED.

And why does the dad care if the boys get along or not?  They're probably happier and healthier apart from each other.  How dare he force Justin to pretend to be nice to his abuser.  

• Love 21

I shudder to think what my Dad would have done to me if I punched him like that.  He was a mountain of a man and paid for college in the Navy.  I think he was in charge of pulling up the anchor....by hand.

• LOL 11
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

oh, noes.   We are having grapes tomorrow.  I was supposed to have some today at lunch, but....      Have never bought sugar free jam, but I do have marmalade and fig preserves to sabotage my eating habit.

I almost bought grapes the other day but I managed to talk myself out of it.

(Actually they just didn't look that great. They also had strawberries on sale and they looked good at first glance, but every package I picked up had grey fuzzy mold hiding somewhere to I gave up after four or five packages.)

Trying to remember from first Assanti episode..... didn't mommy just leave them all flat a while back?  While that's usually something I could never understand, this would be an exception, of course.   

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

This show should give you lots of practice praying....or at least saying “oh dear God”. No offense meant

None taken. Though my Catholic roots sometimes take over the Mormon conversion and I say, "Jesus, Mary, &  Joseph." A lot.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

"I watch My 600 Lb Life on TLC while wearing my sweat pants with my bare feet up on my computer desk. I almost always flirt with the idea of ordering some KFC during the show - popcorn chicken, naturally! It makes for easy eating while trying to type on the forums. I just leave a damp, folded paper towel next to my keyboard to swipe the majority of the grease and gravy off before I pound those keys!" #myTLClife

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Hi Pounders - I don't know if I really want to watch the total waste of skin - Steven, but then I thought "who better would I want to watch this with" so here I am.

My eating habit tonight is light because its so flipping hot here (89) had six pieces of ahi tuna sushi roll and a glacier Gatorade.  Too hot to eat.....

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Azubah said:

Why does Dad favor Steven? This family is beyond human comprehension.

Guilt? The mom probably tortured Steven who then transferred it to Justin 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

my mother had the fastest backhand in the country. If I'd hit her, I would not have known I was down until I woke up. 

Any questions about how those brothers got to be the way they are should have no questions after this.

Edited by DEG9
spelling
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

"I watch My 600 Lb Life on TLC while wearing my sweat pants with my bare feet up on my computer desk. I almost always flirt with the idea of ordering some KFC during the show - popcorn chicken, naturally! It makes for easy eating while trying to type on the forums. I just leave a damp, folded paper towel next to my keyboard to swipe the majority of the grease and gravy off before I pound those keys!" #myTLClife

#goals!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ELFairy said:

All 3 Assantis should probably live separately. They make each other crazy.  Make a run for it Justin!  You don’t need them.

No drama in peace. I want them to share a studio.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Every high school kid in the greater Providence area must be in there jacking inventory every day. Who's going to chase them? Justin? Hahahahahaha, I kill me. 

Do today’s kids care about that crap? Mostly they want phone stuff. A shopkeeper once told me he was nostalgic for when kids stole baseball cards back when kids cared about baseball.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, ELFairy said:

All 3 Assantis should probably live separately. They make each other crazy.  Make a run for it Justin!  You don’t need them.

On separate continents would be best. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

The only point of this hideously long recap is for people who never watched parts 1-3, and those people aren't watching this either.   The only scene I'm hoping for is the golf cart "fall".

If I remember correctly Mommy left all of them when the boys were little, and then both boys went to live with her for a while.   Justin claims Steven ate all of the food, and tortured him while Mom was out partying all of the time.     Then they moved back with Dad, and have remained there until the Houston trip.   

I love watching Cupcake, and hope she's OK.    I hate when bad people have nice pets like her, she, deserves better.  

• Love 8