Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Says he only talks to Steven when the show makes him and that most of what you are going to see tonight is false. 

I totally believe that. I kind of feel bad for him that they make him socialize with his grotesque brother.

My drinking habit is a Sol cerveza.  Out of wine😕.  My eating habit later will be veggie chili with avocado toast.  Followed by a modest(?) slice chocolate cake.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Justin looks like what I figure every dude on World of Warcraft general chat looks like when they tell someone to "git gud, noob". 

He reminds me of some of the guys I went to college with, too (I was a music major).

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Evening Pounders!  My eating habits is a Turkey Club sandwich, chips, and fresh vegetables with low calorie dip.

I have a feeling that most of my snark tonight is going to run the gamut from EWWW to UGHHH!  Steven's haircut reminds me of ringworm.

Mange

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi Pounders!! How's everyone's eating habit tonight? 

I don't know about everyone else, but if you don't get me a pizza right now I'll call the cops! Oh and also a fist full of drugs would be great. 😇

• LOL 20
3 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

By the way, Justin is posting on Reddit saying the show manipulates everything and he's very unhappy with the newest episode.  Says he only talks to Steven when the show makes him and that most of what you are going to see tonight is false.  Make of that what you will.

I make of that that he was spectacularly unsuccessful at weight loss

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I totally believe that. I kind of feel bad for him that they make him socialize with his grotesque brother.

Honestly, I think the best thing he can do is get completely away from his family.  Or at least, his brother.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay, I'm jumping into Part Four after not watching Parts One, Two, or Three. But I brought Oreo flavoured Jell-O pudding cups so... six of one, half dozen of the other?

I watched parts 1 and 2, could not watch part 3.  Whether I watch tonight will depend on what I read here from the East Coast viewers!

Their episodes are among the very few I have never rewatched.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

For dessert, in "honor" of Jeanne, I may have an orange.

It’s a slippery slope, though. Next it’s grapes. Two weeks later you’re face first in a bowl of sugar free jam. 

• LOL 21
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I would have snapped if I were his dad. I would have just started screaming and beating those two until somebody in uniform took me away for good.

I wish I could give you 100 likes for that comment

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hello, all.  I just skidded into the house and tuned in!

I cannot stand this man. He's just so grosssss! I have no eating habit tonight because this is just too vile to watch while eating.

That's why I ate before it started. 

My ice cream options are mint chocolate chip with maraschino syrup, or chocolate & vanilla in a wafer cone.

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

By the way, Justin is posting on Reddit saying the show manipulates everything and he's very unhappy with the newest episode.  Says he only talks to Steven when the show makes him and that most of what you are going to see tonight is false.  Make of that what you will.

Usually when they say stuff like that it means they look bad. As in failed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

No way could I be around Steven. I would want to smack him but I couldn't because I wouldn't want to touch him.😲

That's what 2x4s are for. Smacking from a distance. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Can't say I blame him...

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh Lord, cue the creepy music for Kreepy Steven and his abused brother Justin. Keep your bibles and rosary beads handy! 😇

Don't forget the holy water and sage.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

I make of that that he was spectacularly unsuccessful at weight loss

I didn't get that vibe from it.  More like the producers were trying to force extra drama.  (Shocking, I know).  I don't blame him for being upset with the sleezy TLC network.  Then again, this is what, the third time he's been on the show?  Surely he knows what they are about now?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I've discovered that if I just do the chat, I don't have to look up to see the screen, which is good, because I came in late and caught a glimpse of Steven's legs and almost lost it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

I don't think TLC likes it when you say everything in the show is fake.....sounds like Justin is very disgruntled.  No one forced him to participate.  But I don't blame him for getting his brother's guts.  We all do.   

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

So I’m guessing he’s preemptively trying to say that he’s really *not* a passive-aggressive little bitch. Ok.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

No food for me tonight with this episode.
Does Steven have scabies on his scalp? What's the problem there?
I look at his saggy, funnel-esque mammotits, and I instinctively draw up my bra strap adjusters.
I hope we won't be seeing wall bougers tonight....

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Dear Heaven, I'm starving! I haven't had a thing all day but I simply cannot eat while watching this. I swear, Dr. Now, I really didn't eat today!

You'll have to sneak off to another room during the commercials and sneak the odd bite. 

• LOL 3
Just now, 88Keys said:

I didn't get that vibe from it.  More like the producers were trying to force extra drama.  (Shocking, I know).  I don't blame him for being upset with the sleezy TLC network.  Then again, this is what, the third time he's been on the show?  Surely he knows what they are about now?

It’s his 4th experience with the show and he has a history of not losing weight. He did not go into this episode as a virgin

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6