Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Giant Misfit said:

OMG NO!!!!!! WHY DID HE BUY A DOG?! 

I want to rescue both the puppy and the cat.   The puppy is a bribe.  I have no words for this father. 

I do wish Dr Now had told the dad to stay in the office and Dr Now would have gone out to talk to Justin and then put Justin in a different room from Stephen.  The dad always makes everything so much worse.  

Good night, all!  will see you later on the regular post for this train wreck

And remember to eat more grapes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG NO!!!!!! WHY DID HE BUY A DOG?! 

IKR?? The child can barely take care of himself,  don't throw an innocent animal into the mix.

These people are all kinds of messed up.  They aren't fun to watch anymore. 

Still love y'all tho. G'night Pounders!

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

DRUG TEST! DRUG TEST! YAAAAAY!

He and daddy snuck out before the test. Dad is totally covering for him.

they arrived in Houston in a black car and leaving in a red one. What does dad do to afford all this?

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I swear Dr. Now just pronounced "Steven" as "Semen" and I'm dying. 

Oh, and he's totes going to pop for painkillers. 

I heard that too !

I think Dr. Now is high too now. Can't blame him having to deal with these people.

• LOL 9
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

With his hair all hacked away like that, Steven looks like someone should be walking behind him saying, "Shame! Shame!"

Like Cersei on GOT!!! LOL.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Justin needs to move out as soon as possible and establish his own life independent of dad and Steven. Dr Now needs to Americanize his ridiculous Persian advice about the father being the boss of the family. Steven will never recover into being a healthy, functioning adult and will likely go to prison, a mental hospital or a morgue. The dad needs to get his own life and stop dominating and catering to his adult children.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Night all - this guy on pimple popper and his huge ass wound is making me feel sick. And I didn't think I could feel worse after seeing the Assanti's!

Have a good week Pounders!  Remember if someone tries to give you grapes - just say No!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Midnightblue said:

Pure Rhode Island. A combination of the worst of Boston accent and the worst of New York accent

Yes, I agree! I used to live in southeastern Massachusetts many years ago, right over the border with Rhode Island, where the accent it similar. 😄

• Love 2
(edited)

If I was Justin, I would of slept with my pain pills next to me in a lock box......of course Steven is gonna find a way to get them?? Typical addict behavior.  He prob got his dad to steal them for him, cuz his dad will do anything for Steven...kinda dumb on Justin's part

Edited by suev33 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Welcome!

Tater tot casserole completely needs hamburger. It is not tater tot casserole without it. I may or may not have had leftovers of it for dinner tonight…

😳

will definitely try sometime this week, of course after a day of light eating (but not grapes!)

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, mmecorday said:

Wait, why are they suddenly calling Steven John?

Steven Junior's middle name is John. I believe within the family he was called John to differentiate from his father who is also named Steven.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

These nutjobs could keep TLC busy for years.

Especially if they keep doing what it sounds like they did tonight -- one quarter new material padded with three-quarters repeated scenes from previous episodes. And even the 'new' footage is more than a year old. 😒

Edited by ProTourist
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

can't believe there's another episode coming later this year.

No, this is the 2019 episode. If there is another it would be in 2020. The article that said an update was coming 'later in 2019' had been published in April, and at that time it was not yet made public when the 2019 update would be aired.

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

He and daddy snuck out before the test. Dad is totally covering for him.

they arrived in Houston in a black car and leaving in a red one. What does dad do to afford all this?

Window-washing business back in Rhode Island. But who knows, maybe the cars are just different rentals.

• Love 1