Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh Lord, cue the creepy music for Kreepy Steven and his abused brother Justin. Keep your bibles and rosary beads handy! 😇

Too bad Dr Now doesn’t do exorcisms.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

I swear to God, I've seen this guy sitting at a table, overflowing his folding chair, playing Magic: The Gathering at the comic book store. In like, every comic book store in North America, this dude is there. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
Just now, QuinnInND said:

Kugel!!! My favorite!!!! 

Not to brag, mines kind of special. Like a noodle pie. Delicious in soup. My Romanian grandmothers’ recipe

• Love 5

I honestly thought that was his balls hanging out of his shorts and I was about to give TLC shit for not blurring it. I don't care if that was his balls or not, please blur next time. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi Pounders!! How's everyone's eating habit tonight? 

Roasted chicken legs and thighs seasoned with Creole seasoning and smoked paprika with garlic, onions, carrots and Yukon gold potatoes, and green beans!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Dear Lord give me strength for this one.

That's why I have rum!

Oh, god, his legs.

Did he say he did that to his hair a couple months ago?! And it hasn't grown back (do I recall correctly that he was pulling his hair out at one point? I'd guess that's more the issue than "buzzing of his hair too hard").

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Couldn't decide if I could stand looking at Steven Assanti again. I will if you will...

Jeez - his legs are like the elephant man.

Edited by aliya
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Evening, Pounders!  My eating habit was homemade enchilladas.  I'm seriously considering mixing up some chocolate chip cookies or opening up a beer to get through this.  I really don't want more of the Assanti's, and I kind of think the show should stop putting them on.

Dear Lord, his legs...

• Love 9

So I'm on my third night of sausage chill.  When I make a batch, it's three nights' worth.  I'm still off carbs, so I totally miss eating it with Tostitos.    So is this a "new" episode?  I'm not sure I can stomach this guy again.

• Love 5
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

He doesn't want people to stare at him yet he'll beyond any national TV show. Oh, okay 

"I'm coming out of my shell." 

Umm...what shell?  This man posts videos of himself eating out of a diaper on Youtube.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Hello, all.  I just skidded into the house and tuned in!

I cannot stand this man. He's just so grosssss! I have no eating habit tonight because this is just too vile to watch while eating.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

I saw this on demand last Tues night so I have had a week to try to forget it.  

My eating habit is salmon, french style green beans and a salad.

For dessert, in "honor" of Jeanne, I may have an orange.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

By the way, Justin is posting on Reddit saying the show manipulates everything and he's very unhappy with the newest episode.  Says he only talks to Steven when the show makes him and that most of what you are going to see tonight is false.  Make of that what you will.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Evening Pounders!  My eating habits is a Turkey Club sandwich, chips, and fresh vegetables with low calorie dip.

I have a feeling that most of my snark tonight is going to run the gamut from EWWW to UGHHH!  Steven's haircut reminds me of ringworm.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I forgot - I loved hearing Dr Now say, "I'm going to adjust his perspective." I bet he said that to his kids when they were growing up.  Aliya jr and I had 'attitude adjustments.' 

And - I don't believe a thing Steven says. At all. Ever.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Justin looks like a young George R.R. Martin. Especially with that hat.

Justin looks like what I figure every dude on World of Warcraft general chat looks like when they tell someone to "git gud, noob". 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2