Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

As Steven heals from his weight loss surgery, his brother Justin finally decides to come to Texas to get the same procedure, but his feelings towards his Steven immediately begin to sabotage his hopes of surgery. 

Justin leaves his bustling game store with its few games and folding tables to head to Houston for surgery.  Coming as no shock to anyone, Steven may derail Justin from his goal.  This is a new "Where Are They Now?" episode following everyone's favorite abusive, unclean and generally toxic opiate addict and his victim/brother. 

Check your DVRs.  Depending on your service provider, this may not show as a new episode. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.

Original air date 2019.05.22

• Love 5

Just what I always wanted, more Assantis. I'm a little confused...TV Guide now says this is new but my OnDemand has a "where are they now" episode up with the same description that says it aired on 3/26/2019. 

Tonight's eating habit was rotisserie chicken breast with mashed Yukon Gold potatoes and corn. And since it's the Assantis, I figured some alcohol (ginger beer and rum) was in order. I am on vacation this week and new or not I've been looking forward to chatting with you peeps all day.

• Love 9

I swear they keep doing assanti brother episodes because the love how dramatic the title THE ASSANTI BROTHERS sounds. And for no other reason.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

I could go my entire life without seeing Steven's giant tits again. 

And yet...here I am.

Just now, Ivylady said:

I'M READY FOR THIS TRAIN WRECK! 

Hey, everybody. My eating habit tonight is homemade nachos and white sangria. I had a salad for lunch. 🤷🏾‍♀️

You're going to need a gallon of sangria to get through this one.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

I could go my entire life without seeing Steven's giant tits again. 

And here I am, still barely out of a training bra size. IT'S NOT FAIR! *pulls up the My McD's app*

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Hey Pounders. Strapping in for this one. Can we roast marshmallows over the flames from the gasoline panties tonight? Maybe pop popcorn?

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

Hi Pounders! How are y'all doing tonight?  My eating habit was roast chicken, broccoli and rice and salad. 

Got the kids bathed and ready for bed, and were sitting having some wine. These morons again. Smh. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

What the hell is wrong w us ?????

I think we all need tattoos that say, "Pounderz 4 Life"

(edited)

I guess I get my gasoline panties early tonight.   When Dr. Now said they had to do the sleeve on Steven the Terrible and Ugly, or Steven would die, my thought was "no loss to anyone" .

Is he pulling his hair again?    Cutting hair too close doesn't leave bald spots like that months later.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11