Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Dad. They're never going to bond. Ever. Give it up. Seriously. And it's illegal to ride like that in Texas. In the back, unrestrained. 

A muzzle would be nice. Or a ball gag.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

?  It's not illegal to go barefoot (is it?)  Some places won't let you in if you don't have something on your feet, though.  

Its not illegal. Businesses can prohibit you from entering unshod, in case you step on something and sue. Those ubiqutious signs you see in stores that say "per order Board of Health" are bogus.  

Just now, Lizz said:

She says he’s a gentleman and a fantastic lover. She’s not hideous looking either. 

Oh gag. She's got to be a real prize. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

Those legs, again. I can't even!

I thought the proper spelling on this forum is "laegs" as in "ow, my laegs!"?

On random occasions, I straight up say "ow, my laegs!" internally and then almost collapse with laughter. 

You've all affected me and I'm sick enough to be grateful!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

OMG, now he's abusing the cat by not feeding it cat food. Vile, loathsome scumbag. 

No tears here if he ODs.

Just now, Carboncat said:

Have to soak and de-stem.  I always mix collard,mustard and turnip greens.  Am lazy today, but maybe for the memorial day weekend!

Oh yes, gotta prepare those the right way and I loves me some mixed greens too, sometimes with turnips and rutabagas.

7 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Shhhhh.... Don't tell Dr Now, but I have grapes in my fridge 

I can't even look at grapes in the store anymore. I blame the folks on this board.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

Does TLC even allow him to see the finished episode ahead of time?  Somehow I think not.

I doubt it.  It was on demand last week so I saw it last Tues.  I am half-watching it now.  Almost scared to post a comment as I may be posting about something that happened in the second hour.

5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

GEEZ!!!  The idea of fucking or sucking Steven just makes me want to throw up!

Or just being in the same room with him. Matter of fact, it bugs me a little that he’s still in a neighboring state. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, aliya said:

I can't even look at grapes in the store anymore. I blame the folks on this board.

I've got a huge bowl of them in the fridge. My kids love them. I hope they don't start them down the dark road to sugar free jam. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

By the way, Justin is posting on Reddit saying the show manipulates everything and he's very unhappy with the newest episode.  Says he only talks to Steven when the show makes him and that most of what you are going to see tonight is false.  Make of that what you will.

I believe this.  The bottom-feeding producers are going to gin up huge fights between poor Justin and disgusting Steven in the next hour by asking (or should I say demanding) them to recreate fights from their childhood.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, littlebennysmom said:

I thought the proper spelling on this forum is "laegs" as in "ow, my laegs!"?

On random occasions, I straight up say "ow, my laegs!" internally and then almost collapse with laughter. 

You've all affected me and I'm sick enough to be grateful!

I say "ow my laig!" about a dozen times a day, since I am old and creaky. I giggle like a lunatic every time. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I doubt it.  It was on demand last week so I saw it last Tues.  I am half-watching it now.  Almost scared to post a comment as I may be posting about something that happened in the second hour.

Just tell us it's going to get better!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The father looks like the actor Michael Gazzo, he played Frank Pentangeli, the gravelly voiced guy in Godfather ll. The one that Michael Corleone said to his wife “ It’s between the brothers” after they brought his brother over from Italy and he changed his testimony in front of the Senate committee. (He later cut his wrists in the bathtub while in custody) 

Pantangele, of course!  That's exactly who he reminds me of!  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

They could just tack some horse shoes on those feet.

I like the gangsta style cap. He’s very fresh and hip y’know 🤣 Gawd, he thinks he’s a freakin celebrity.  What a douchelord.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Or just being in the same room with him. Matter of fact, it bugs me a little that he’s still in a neighboring state. 

How do you think my husband and I feel? He's from Houston, and my MIL still lives there. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Stusan said:

Just tell us it's going to get better!

It depends on what the meaning of "better" is.   It  definitely gets more snarkable.

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1