Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Stusan said:

Sorry, the picture is for crap. It says to expect another Assanti update later in 2019.

Because this one is so compelling?!

Seriously, I am half asleep at this point and that's probably from the contact high I'm getting from Steven's "pain medication."

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

WTF is wrong with the woman's legs?  They look mottled!

And why did they feel compelled to pan lovingly over them? Jesus Christ. 

No, dad, listen to your son. He says he doesn't want Steven. HE DOES NOT WANT STEVEN. 

• Love 18
50 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The only point of this hideously long recap is for people who never watched parts 1-3, and those people aren't watching this either.   The only scene I'm hoping for is the golf cart "fall".

That's one of the problems with the 'where are they now?' episodes. They can spend/waste a lot of time repeating scenes from the previous episode(s) -- more than is needed for continuity. Especially if they don't have a lot of new material.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, aliya said:

Who is the woman?  What voices/accents on these people! I can't stand listening to them.

Pure Rhode Island. A combination of the worst of Boston accent and the worst of New York accent

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

Rutabagas! and parsnips!  I hate explaning to the grocery store clerks what they are so they can enter the code into the register.

This is why I love being able to print bar code stickers at Wegmans. I don't even really buy any unusual vegetables but I am dismayed by the number of cashiers who don't recognize red cabbage.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

Nyquil knocks me out too and leaves me feeling groggy after I wake up.

I stopped Nyquil years ago because it was giving me dreams like the acid trips I used to take heard about in the 1970's. 

I substituted with Dayquil until I went to Urgent Care one time and the physician's assistant almost had a stroke taking my blood pressure. She practically ran out of the room to get the nurse. Turns out that stuff can shoot your blood pressure up sky high and you won't even feel it.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Let's set Steven up with Angie.  That would be fun to watch.

Excuse me, but this fine young man is married, thank you very much. He is taken. Shame on you; there's but one Stephen Assanti to go around!!

• LOL 9
Just now, QuinnInND said:

He is a demented toddler. 

Like on of those men who dress up like toddlers or infants and have women change their diapers and feed them from a bottle.

• Love 2

Ugh what's up with his lag?????

Steven used to be a bully?  He still is and his dad's not much better.  Those two deserve each other.  Justin needs to take the next flight back home to get away from their toxic ooze.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Psycho Suzy said:

Excuse me, but this fine young man is married, thank you very much. He is taken. Shame on you; there's but one Stephen Assanti to go around!!

It's a lot of Stephen Assanti - a whole hell of a lot -  but it is truly only one. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Geez I'm starting to agree with poster who suggested they maybe Steven sexually assaulted his brother in some way?  Something very deep and secret there.  Forget it Pop, it would be best if your sons lived in separate states.   

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
Just now, Ellie Godfrey said:

With those teeth, Dad could eat an apple through a chain link fence.

He and Steven both have woodchucker teeth. Maybe TLC could dump Pimple Popper for a dental horror series!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Psycho Suzy said:

I think I can muddle through without him🤣😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Why do they need to have a relationship? Where is it written that adult siblings should be close? The dad seems mentally ill too.

I know, this is so irritating. Justin would be better off away from his toxic dad and brother.

Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Geez I'm starting to agree with poster who suggested they maybe Steven sexually assaulted his brother in some way?  Something very deep and secret there.  Forget it Pop, it would be best if your sons lived in separate states.   

It would not shock me.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I stopped Nyquil years ago because it was giving me dreams like the acid trips I used to take heard about in the 1970's. 

I substituted with Dayquil until I went to Urgent Care one time and the physician's assistant almost had a stroke taking my blood pressure. She practically ran out of the room to get the nurse. Turns out that stuff can shoot your blood pressure up sky high and you won't even feel it.

I heard about those acid trips too! Guess I'll try some Nyquil!

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Justin looks like a girl with a beard.  Hey Justin.....go see a barber.  And stand closer to the razor.

I think he looks like that character from Dr Who. The skin stretched on a fram with a face in the middle. 😲

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

On a previous update, Justin said that when they lived with the mother, that Steven ate all of the food, and hit him a lot.      I don't know what happened after that, but the father is an idiot for thinking they will ever get along.   

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

It's definitely more than what Steven is saying, much more.

• Love 8
Just now, ams1001 said:

I got jumbo blueberries a couple weeks ago. So yummy!

I'm waiting for that week-and-a-half every summer when the yellow watermelon shows up at the farmer's market and roadside stalls... and then disappears for another sad 51 weeks. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I got jumbo blueberries a couple weeks ago. So yummy!

Watch out! It's a slippery slope! First it's the blueberries, then, grapes, oranges, crackers, and sugar free jam!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3