Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm waiting for that week-and-a-half every summer when the yellow watermelon shows up at the farmer's market and roadside stalls... and then disappears for another sad 51 weeks. 

Note to self: Go to farmer's market more often. There are at least three four I can pass on my way to work depending on which route I take.

• Love 6

Dr. Now needs to remove dad from the situation and talk to Justin himself. He knows Steven stole his pain meds, so he should be sensitive to the fact that Justin doesn't want to fuck with him. 

I can't believe Dr. Now agreed to have them together. Just drug test Steven, kick him out, and be done with it. 

• Love 15

How does one "discipline" GROWN MEN?! 

Shut up, Dr Now. 

This was a pile of crap follow up show.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Why is Dr Now behaving like Justin is a child? If he doesn't want to come in, it doesn't matter if his "dad" tells him to come in—HE IS AN ADULT!

I get you, but I think the issue is Justin just had an operation and Dr Now is his physician. The next thing that happens is Justin has a problem and then there's a lawsuit for malpractice. Dr Now has a right to ask Justin to come in. If I were he, if Justin doesn't come in, I write a letter, send it registered, that I am no longer his physician for failure to follow medical direction. I say this as a lapsed lawyer who always sees at least 2 sides to an issues - especially a side that can get the s..t sued out of you (step-father was a litigator w/his fair share of malpractice cases. This was dinner table conversation when I was growing up.).

Father should be ashamed for giving Justin's drugs to Steven. Jeez. All of them need to be away from each other.

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Blackberries and figs tend to do that as well.

I used to work with a guy whose parents had a fig tree in their backyard. When I was a kid we had raspberry bushes. They didn't give us much fruit but I could go out and pull off a handful here and there during the summer.

Doggie! So cute! Hopefully he takes care of it. Maybe it'll give him a reason to move and a little fur-therapy.

Oh, Steven met someone in Des Moines, huh?

Edited by ams1001

Of course Steven is trying to get Justin to stay. Justin is both his access to painkillers and his punching bag. 

Figurative punching bag, of course. God forbid Steven work out or anything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

On a positive note, "Open the door! I have this cat food! Its for your cat!" will never not be funny. Otherwise, I got nothing. The Assantis are a plague humanity. I'm s shuddering mess. They're so dreadful. 

• Love 19

Ugh, I did not change the channel fast enough and looked up at exactly the wrong time. Thanks, Dr. Pimple Popper!

Well, this was entertaining (the chat, not the Assantis). Good night all!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG NO!!!!!! WHY DID HE BUY A DOG?! 

Because the dad is an absolutely horrible person that doesn't know how to address issues like an adult and still treats his sons like 5 year olds.

Why didn't he just get him a garbage bag full of popcorn for the ride home rather than bringing another living being into this shitshow?

• LOL 3
  • Love 12