Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Opiates do nothing for me either, however, with my last dental infection i googled ibuprofen and Tylenol together.  Turns out it's a real thing and worked grest.  I don't remember the doses of each but Google it.  Might help you too.

I didn't take them together but when I had the flu several years ago my doctor told me to alternate them every few hours for my fever, so I could have one or the other in my system continuously without risking overdosing. 

1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

I heard about those acid trips too! Guess I'll try some Nyquil!

Eh, you have to ask for the special NyQuil now. They took the fun stuff out because people were using it to make meth. Some places still have it behind the counter and will sell it if you ask nicely. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

He's like my mom always trying to get my brother and I to hug when we're leaving a family thing. Except she doesn't yell and my brother and I don't actually hate each other (we're just not close).

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

My sister and I haven"t spoken in years. No loss either.

I have two brothers; haven't had any interaction with one of them for over 30 years. I am spectacularly unbothered by this. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm waiting for that week-and-a-half every summer when the yellow watermelon shows up at the farmer's market and roadside stalls... and then disappears for another sad 51 weeks. 

Blackberries and figs tend to do that as well.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

My sister and I haven"t spoken in years. No loss either.

My brother won't talk to me because I still talk to his ex. She has the kids. If I want to see the kids I need to maintain a good relationship with their mom. And anyway, I like her. Unlike my brother, she's never tried to extort me.

• Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

If the father is such a tough guy then why didn't he whip his son's butts into shape?

He’s not that tough.  He’s all mouth and no action.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Ah. The father gave them to Steven. That's worse. Forgive me, but the best thing for them would be their father's disappearance from their lives. He's toxic. 

• Love 21
(edited)

Steven goes by John Steven Assanti sometimes, he actually had a social media account he post on at one time by John Steven, I think it's gone now, but I'm not even looking to see.   

So the father actually gave Justin's pain meds to Steven?   That not an enabler, that's a drug dealer.     I hope the DEA is watching this episode, because stealing controlled substances for another person is a huge no-no.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Ugh what's up with his lag?????

Steven used to be a bully?  He still is and his dad's not much better.  Those two deserve each other.  Justin needs to take the next flight back home to get away from their toxic ooze.

Unfortunately daddy still supports him and his store likely costs more in rent than it makes in sales.  I don't see Justin living alone, he's very childlike.  OMG Steven stole Justin's painkillers.   Why are they calling him John?  Wasn't doesn't dad give the fuck up and stop forcing Justin to speak or see his disgusting brother? 

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, Lizz said:

She says he’s a gentleman and a fantastic lover. She’s not hideous looking either. 

All I keep think about is that Sex In The City where Miranda’s overeater over ate her.

I’ll see myself out now.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Eh, you have to ask for the special NyQuil now. They took the fun stuff out because people were using it to make meth. Some places still have it behind the counter and will sell it if you ask nicely. 

I'm a little old lady! That, AND nice should work!

• LOL 9
Just now, Ivylady said:

Of course Steven stole Justin's pills. Jackass. 

Knew he was going to do that......

Run Justin,, run.  He's the only sane one in the bunch.

So dad gave Steven some of Justin''s meds????

My ex used to steal mine......I went to get a refill and the pharmacist told me that my "husband came in earlier" to pick them up.   That was that........

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Ugh what's up with his lag?????

Steven used to be a bully?  He still is and his dad's not much better.  Those two deserve each other.  Justin needs to take the next flight back home to get away from their toxic ooze.

Agreed!  He should help Steven get off the drugs by giving him his?  When Justin just had surgery?  Gtfoh.  And what's wrong with Pantangele/Steven Sr that the favorite child is Steven Jr?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Dear Justin:

The next time you stab Steven, please aim towards a major artery.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have two brothers; haven't had any interaction with one of them for over 30 years. I am spectacularly unbothered by this. 

Dumped 2 bros too....27 years ago. No problemo.

• Love 2
(edited)

This is a very sickly enmeshed family.   Let's switch this show to Intervention....now the dad's giving steven pills???  They all need to go away to treatment, separately......wow....what did Steven do to Justin when they were younger .  They all need to separate

Edited by suev33 3
  • Love 10