Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I'd say Justin's more grownup than the other two, in a way. At least he's trying to enforce his boundaries. Regardless of Dad and Steven's wishes, Dr. Now shouldn't agree to see them together if Justin doesn't want to.

• Love 12

The fight sounds brutal when you're not watching but then you look at the screen and there's Steven sitting in the cargo area of the van like a disgusting bump on a log and suddenly, it goes from brutal to absurd. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

Tramadol does nothing for me. Same with Vicodin and Oxy. Nothing. I just suffer. Luckily it's never been anything worse than broken bones and wisdom teeth.  ☹️

Opiates do nothing for me either, however, with my last dental infection i googled ibuprofen and Tylenol together.  Turns out it's a real thing and worked grest.  I don't remember the doses of each but Google it.  Might help you too.

Edited by Granny58
Computer wonky....reposting on its ow.n
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Y’all are just out of control! (Hides the watermelon)

Don't even mention the mangoes.

3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Blackberries and figs tend to do that as well.

I adore figs and I'm always lurking in the summer, waiting for the magic week when they're available. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

My sister and I haven"t spoken in years. No loss either.

My sister and I haven't spoken for 6 years. We legit hate each other. My parents tried to intervene for a few years, but gradually gave up, thank God. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Justin should reach over and pop the back hatch open. Making sure there’s a 16 wheeler right behind them. 

No jury in the world would convict him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Carboncat said:
  • Hi Pounders!  First time on real live chat!  Mod Princess-Purrs-a-Lots' image of the cat with the remote and snacks really did it for me--you are my peeps!
  • My eating habit:  blackeye peas w/saltpork, and homemade skillet cornbread.
  • I am Fresno, CA Armenian, but my husband has southern roots by way of Morristown NJ.
  • I am totally familiar with biscuits with "white" gravy, we call it "country gravy" here, better with pepper.
  • Is tater tot casserole better with meat (ground beef) or not.  Inquiring minds want to know....
  • Thank you all for the company... husband and grown son occasionally tune in.. they loved Mercedes' "no salad zone" comment but really think i'm totally weird.
  • The show does better with wine for sure, but it's a work night for me....
  • Carbon Cat himself loves steamed asparagus, melon, and low-salt crackers of any kind.
  • Dr. Now might approve, but not the vet!
  • Love to you all!

Welcome!

Tater tot casserole completely needs hamburger. It is not tater tot casserole without it. I may or may not have had leftovers of it for dinner tonight…

😳

• LOL 3

I can see why Justin is annoyed with how this episode was framed. Between his dad saying he thinks Justin secretly wants Steven there and that he should get over “whatever he has against him,” I’d be royally pissed too.  

• Love 10

Justin has to ditch Steven and his father. He’s 28 and needs to go make his own life separate from these two mentally ill losers. I wouldn’t even bother seeing them on thanksgiving. Justin should buy a plane ticket, but go to Denver or Portland, but not frigging Rhode Island.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Stusan said:

That Hobby Shop must really be making Justin money. He's been in a hotel this whole time...

I think TLC is giving these people the red carpet treatment since Steven is considered a "star" of this particular franchise. 

(edited)
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Justin should reach over and pop the back hatch open. Making sure there’s a 16 wheeler right behind them. 

That would leave the infamous "fall from the golf cart" in the shade! 

No jury in the land would convict him. 

@Callaphera-jinx!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Other people on Reddit have speculated that the dad favors/gives in to Steven because he’s more volatile and dysfunctional than Justin.  Steven has called the cops on dad because he didn’t get pizza.

• Love 10

Dad obviously has a favorite child and it is not Justin. What parent takes the pain meds from one person to give a drug addicted one and then yell at the first for calling him out on the drug use. It is not Justins job to police his brother. I don't even like Justin, but damn, he never had a chance in this family

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Opiates do nothing for me either, however, with my last dental infection i googled ibuprofen and Tylenol together.  Turns out it's a real thing and worked grest.  I don't remember the doses of each but Google it.  Might help you too.

Opiates do wonders for me, I just never have any when I need them. May I give you two my address? I'd be happy to take them off your hands!!  🤗

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I think the Dad is the main supplier of drugs this whole time since Steven was put on the state list.

Just like how he kept ordering pizzas for Steven when he was supposed to be dieting

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Didn’t a glazed donut figure in that episode?

I remembered that too!

• Love 2

Why is Dr Now behaving like Justin is a child? If he doesn't want to come in, it doesn't matter if his "dad" tells him to come in—HE IS AN ADULT!

4 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Knew he was going to do that......

Run Justin,, run.  He's the only sane one in the bunch.

Compared to the other two, he may be the *closest* to some level of sanity, but we are talking about a grown ass man who apparently locks himself in his room on a regular basis, and refused to speak to Dr Now in first meeting and instead sat there with his back to him, creepily staring at him on his phone camera.  He opened a freakin hobby store here in the amazon era and his idea of exercise is playing with a remote control car. He ain’t quite right, either.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21
Just now, ELFairy said:

Other people on Reddit have speculated that the dad favors/gives in to Steven because he’s more volatile and dysfunctional than Justin.  Steven has called the cops on dad because he didn’t get pizza.

Back when I was a bitchy teenager, I once threatened to call social services on my mom for some bull like that (it may have actually been pizza! I was spoiled, okay? I've grown up since). She not only handed me the phone, she dialed the number and then explained why she called when I refused to talk to them. 

You could hear the person who answered laughing so loud and hard, you didn't even need to use speaker phone. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Concerned said:

What is Dr Now spouting now? Fathers tell adult children what to do. Father needs to be in charge? He ain’t in Persia anymore.

These two aren’t even close to behaving like adults. They need to be treated like petulant children.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I understand that Justin despises Steven but you don't skip your doctor's appointment because of it. Hate to say it, but I agree with dad, grow up.

The father and the sons are all emotional morons. 

Edited by Julyolo
Edit
  • Love 9