Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E21 The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Take off that stupid hat.  And maybe just put a paper bag over your head.

X1000. Unpopular opinion, I know, but J annoys me more than S. Such a 🐱. (Apologies to my pounder friends’ cats for the metaphor. Don’t take it personally, furry friends)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I swear to God, I've seen this guy sitting at a table, overflowing his folding chair, playing Magic: The Gathering at the comic book store. In like, every comic book store in North America, this dude is there. 

All at once, quite possibly.

• Love 2
  • Hi Pounders!  First time on real live chat!  Mod Princess-Purrs-a-Lots' image of the cat with the remote and snacks really did it for me--you are my peeps!
  • My eating habit:  blackeye peas w/saltpork, and homemade skillet cornbread.
  • I am Fresno, CA Armenian, but my husband has southern roots by way of Morristown NJ.
  • I am totally familiar with biscuits with "white" gravy, we call it "country gravy" here, better with pepper.
  • Is tater tot casserole better with meat (ground beef) or not.  Inquiring minds want to know....
  • Thank you all for the company... husband and grown son occasionally tune in.. they loved Mercedes' "no salad zone" comment but really think i'm totally weird.
  • The show does better with wine for sure, but it's a work night for me....
  • Carbon Cat himself loves steamed asparagus, melon, and low-salt crackers of any kind.
  • Dr. Now might approve, but not the vet!
  • Love to you all!
  • LOL 2
  • Love 22
Just now, Carboncat said:
  • Hi Pounders!  First time on real live chat!  Mod Princess-Purrs-a-Lots' image of the cat with the remote and snacks really did it for me--you are my peeps!
  • I am Fresno, CA Armenian, but my husband has southern roots by way of Morristown NJ.
  • I am totally familiar with biscuits with "white" gravy, we call it "country gravy" here, better with pepper.
  • Is tater tot casserole better with meat (ground beef) or not.  Inquiring minds want to know....
  • Thank you all for the company... husband and grown son occasionally tune in.. they loved Mercedes' "no salad zone" comment but really think i'm totally weird.
  • Carbon Cat himself loves steamed asparagus, melon, and low-salt crackers of any kind.
  • Love to you all!

Hi and welcome!! 

• Love 2
Just now, Carboncat said:
  • Love to you all!

Welcome to our nightmare....

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

It's always fun when they talk about how hard they've worked on Dr. Now's diet and it turns out that they're put on almost 50 pounds.

"What are you eating?"
"Chicken, mostly."

But was it fraaaaed?

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Carboncat said:

and homemade skillet cornbread.

I'll have some of THAT, please!

(And welcome!)

6 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Ok let me play Devil's Advocate here, why would Justin need to holler into the phone that he wasn't going to visit Steven?? Just don't go see him.

The only way these Nobelists can communicate is by yelling hateful shit at each other. 

Justin has no interest whatsoever in losing weight. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Dad had to get over the dream he seems to have that his sons will ever  be able to tolerate each other for one second, or that they will ever have a date, much less than get married LOL.   

Dad will never be a grandfather. Hopefully the bloodline will end with this gang of three. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

By the way, Justin is posting on Reddit saying the show manipulates everything and he's very unhappy with the newest episode.  Says he only talks to Steven when the show makes him and that most of what you are going to see tonight is false.  Make of that what you will.

That isn't really possible, unless the poundticipants have been lying (which many of them do at least sometimes) or have been asked/coerced to pretend and/or tell lies. The producers do engage in some creative editing at times, which can be misleading, but otherwise we are seeing actual footage, not animation -- so what does Justin expect us to believe?

It could be that Justin means that Steven was telling lies on camera, which is certainly possible and would be easy to believe.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Carboncat said:
  • Love to you all!

Welcome to the group!  Let your inner SNARK fly!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

It's always fun when they talk about how hard they've worked on Dr. Now's diet and it turns out that they're put on almost 50 pounds.

"What are you eating?"
"Chicken, mostly."

But was it fraaaaed?

Chicken. Yogurt. Grapes. Oranges. All smothered in sugar free jam. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The only way these Nobelists can communicate is by yelling hateful shit at each other. 

Justin has no interest whatsoever in losing weight. 

Justin just wants surgery he doesn't want to do anything.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, iwasish said:

Dad will never be a grandfather. Hopefully the bloodline will end with this gang of three. 

But Steven is married, and has a step-daughter -- so dad is a step-grandfather. But I agree it might be best if the bloodline ended.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I hope you're right, but Steven is married now and has a step child.  

2 minutes ago, Carboncat said:
  • Love to you all!

Welcome to the Thunderdome Carboncat! Wow, black eyed peas with salt pork AND homemade skillet cornbread, I just had to respond to your post! One question: where's the collard greens and pot liquor? Hee.

• Love 6
Just now, ProTourist said:

But Steven is married, and has a step-daughter -- so dad is a step-grandfather. But I agree it might be best if the bloodline ended.

He's married? Who married him? Is she sane?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, 88Keys said:

The "surprised" emoticon reaction button just doesn't look horrified enough for me to properly express myself.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, ProTourist said:

Wait!  What??  Steven is married?????

Edited by Kid
19 minutes ago, aliya said:

Shoot, shoot, shoot -- I got bored (you people aren't posting fast enough) and went to look at my email. I got a message asking me to do the opening prayer this Sunday. Darn. No skipping out now.  I wonder if anyone would notice if I came in in my pjs and a robe, said the prayer, and ran out? 😒

Depends on how casual your Church is. You would be noticed in mine.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Is it a real marriage or a YouTube marriage though?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2