Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Christina said:

There is a production leak from a fairly reliable source, which is saying there will not be a Pillow Talk for Season 8, but will return for the Single Ladies show and the next season of HEA.  Now, it's just wait and see if the leak is correct. 

Again, with all the TLC moving parts.

What's up with this Discovery+ app?

Single Ladies show-is this the one that was canceled on VH1, RHof Atlanta wannabe?

Pssst TLC, you are making this to confusing and work to watch your show(s); plus you appear to be watering down the brand ala B90Strikes back.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Again, with all the TLC moving parts.

What's up with this Discovery+ app?

Single Ladies show-is this the one that was canceled on VH1, RHof Atlanta wannabe?

Pssst TLC, you are making this to confusing and work to watch your show(s); plus you appear to be watering down the brand ala B90Strikes back.

Is the single ladies show the dating show with Danielle barf?

On 12/5/2020 at 2:13 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t sense any sexual chemistry between them and I think Tim has said on the show that she had a low sex drive.  Which may just mean that he didn’t light her fires.  I could see being friends with him because he seems funny and caring but he doesn’t really exude male charisma.  

I thought he was the one with the low sex drive. After all, he went all the way to Columbia to be with Jennifer then wouldn't have sex with her. They made an entire season out of his lack of sex drive. The guy is very weird but I do like him on Pillow Talk. He has a great dry humor. 

• Love 11
On 12/7/2020 at 12:09 AM, endure said:

WTF i kept falling asleep so basically missed the episode but thought if it’s that boring to me I will just watch Pillow Talk so dang, stupid show.

I usually fall asleep as well.....so it's very considerate of them to replay and replay and replay.::) Eventually I get it.

(and man do they replay.) previously as seen.........and then a rehash and then a discussion, and then a previously seen and then maybe 2 minutes of a new not seen before scene.

• LOL 4

Although I really like Pillow Talk, I find that I have become less interested in watching it due to some of the cast members they have started including in the show.  I'm also getting annoyed with some of the things they do to show that they are just like us watching the show (i.e. facial masks, clipping toe nails, all of the eating, etc.).  Just get back to engaging cast members who let loose with the snark and comments while watching.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Although I really like Pillow Talk, I find that I have become less interested in watching it due to some of the cast members they have started including in the show.  

100% agree.  If TLC thinks I'm going to spend money to stream TLC+, then they need to be responsive to their customers.  NO Angela.  NO Big Ed.  NO Coltie and Mama.

• Love 7

I love Pillowtalk, but I already pay for cable, so TLC and their overlords aren't going to get a penny out of me.  Sorry, not sorry.  Honestly, I think it is going to hurt them a bit from a sustainability perspective to not be able to draw their stuff out with both this and Strikes Back.  Let's see what happens when it launches.  I'm sure the bigger home improvement names will be a draw, but for how long?  The market is saturated with these station series. 

• Love 13

Did anyone but me see the unlabeled Pillow Talk which followed the Season 8 First Look - Who's the Boss? Seemed to be a combination of Pillow Talk and Strikes Back.

Sumit and Jenny talking about "dedicated haters," lol.

Yazan and Brittany! Not together, of course. I'm surprised Yazan was willing to do this.

Bini in Ethiopia and Ariel back in New Jersey (?) NO explanation at all. Both acted as though everything's cool between them. I'm not too surprised to see her back home, but I figured if she went, they'd break up first.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, renatae said:

Did anyone but me see the unlabeled Pillow Talk which followed the Season 8 First Look - Who's the Boss? Seemed to be a combination of Pillow Talk and Strikes Back.

Yazan and Brittany! Not together, of course. I'm surprised Yazan was willing to do this.

Bini in Ethiopia and Ariel back in New Jersey (?) NO explanation at all. Both acted as though everything's cool between them. I'm not too surprised to see her back home, but I figured if she went, they'd break up first.

I woke up in the middle of the night to something like that, I think.

Did what you watched also have Kenneth and Armando and Tim and Malaysa?  

I made a mental note to track it down today but have no idea what it was called to track it down on the DVR.  

• Love 2
On 11/30/2020 at 12:40 AM, GrammyPammy said:

I have to say...even with all of these star-crossed lovers and doomed romances...I don’t think any of them make me as sad as Tim and Veronica. I love their banter, chemistry and interaction, and it drives me crazy wondering what happened that they broke off their engagement because they seem perfect for each other! 
But I have to hand it to them, they do make it work as good friends and co-parenting her daughter.

They’re my favorites on Pillow Talk!

• Love 5
10 hours ago, renatae said:

That was a "sneak peek" of The Other Way Strikes Back.  I think that's going to be shown on the new streaming scam they're pushing (Discovery+) and they're trying to suck us in by giving that taste.  Fortunately, we've seen the other iterations of their Strikes Back mess and know it's more annoying than interesting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

What cracked me up was Jenny saying that she looked so awful getting off the plane, and that she hadn't freshened up before going to look for Sumit.  ("It's a good thing he was there this time, or I'd have hunted him down and beat his ass."  Classy.)

Anyway, she looked exactly the same sitting on the couch as she had looked getting off the plane.  Straight, greasy hair, etc.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Flip Flops said:

They’re my favorites on Pillow Talk!

Mine too.. i like that they can be such good friends after a romance.  I, too, have still been friends after a 10 yr. relationship.. we probably get along better now.. because we were so young then; but sometimes i look at it like i wasted those 10 yrs - it was on and off.. we just should have been friends all along.  But i didn't know Veronica was cuban.  I think she is so attractive and down to earth and i love that Tim is so parentive with Chloe.  You don't see these good stories very much.

• Love 4

Okay, so is Pillow Talk going to be ONLY on the new streaming app?  No more PT on TLC, ever?  I am willing to maybe shell out $5 as the House Hunters with comedians mocking the buyers sounds funny plus the Amy Shumer unplugged with her learning to cook sounds good.  None of the other 90 Day shows appeal to me.  90 Day Diary?  Like who cares?

4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

What cracked me up was Jenny saying that she looked so awful getting off the plane, and that she hadn't freshened up before going to look for Sumit.  ("It's a good thing he was there this time, or I'd have hunted him down and beat his ass."  Classy.)

Anyway, she looked exactly the same sitting on the couch as she had looked getting off the plane.  Straight, greasy hair, etc.  

She looks like that every day!!  Can we image a man saying he would "beat her ass" referring to a woman?  Didn't think so......

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, the streaming channel will be all Pillow Talks, and Tell Nothings, plus that Diaries show.   I'll miss PT, but not the others they're advertising from 90 Days.  

Thank you.  Now they are airing that awful "Unexpected" show at 9 central.  NO!!!!!!

I would need to know if I can stream Pillow Talk anytime, plus who is on it.  No more Angela, please.  Like @AZChristian said, listen to us, TLC!  We don't want unfunny/unappealing people!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
On 1/2/2021 at 10:31 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I woke up in the middle of the night to something like that, I think.

Did what you watched also have Kenneth and Armando and Tim and Malaysa?  

I made a mental note to track it down today but have no idea what it was called to track it down on the DVR.  

Yes, I believe so. It was on my DVR, came on right after the regular episode. There were no credits from the regular episode, no intro to the Pillow Talk/Fights Back. It was just like one long episode. Try looking for the regular episode and I imagine that footage will be at the end - about one hour in.

• Love 2
On 1/2/2021 at 7:34 PM, TazDevil said:

That was a "sneak peek" of The Other Way Strikes Back.  I think that's going to be shown on the new streaming scam they're pushing (Discovery+) and they're trying to suck us in by giving that taste.  Fortunately, we've seen the other iterations of their Strikes Back mess and know it's more annoying than interesting.

Thanks! Yes, there is no way I intend to get that Plus mess, and I find Strikes Back annoying anyway. I am so tired of these ads and the fact I'm afraid we won't be able to get regular reruns on the basic platform.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, renatae said:

Thanks! Yes, there is no way I intend to get that Plus mess, and I find Strikes Back annoying anyway. I am so tired of these ads and the fact I'm afraid we won't be able to get regular reruns on the basic platform.

I bought Discovery Plus for twelve hours, yes twelve hours.  No new Pillow Talks, just a LOT of TLC shows.  I am not a fan of Strikes Back, either.  TLC is making a huge error in 1) removing Pillow Talk and 2) if it returns, putting it on Discovery Plus.  I like PT more than the show.

• Love 5

Pillow talk got me into 90 day fiancé and all of its various shows. I also watch many of the other TLC reality shows, but I’m not going to the plus. Yeah I like those shows, but there are 1 million other shows on cable and Netflix and prime and I’ll find others to watch.

• Love 2

I bought Discovery Plus for twelve hours, yes twelve hours.  No new Pillow Talks, just a LOT of TLC shows.  I am not a fan of Strikes Back, either.  TLC is making a huge error in 1) removing Pillow Talk and 2) if it returns, putting it on Discovery Plus.  I like PT more than the show.

LOL, I also had Discovery Plus for a day. No Pillow Talk, they don't show the newest episodes of 90 Day Fiance, and you can't watch old episodes of House Hunters International. I get more from the TLC and HGTV On Demand that my cable company provides as part of my service. I miss Pillow Talk, but I won't buy Discovery Plus just to get it. 

• Love 1
On 12/8/2020 at 12:21 PM, Christina said:

There is a production leak from a fairly reliable source, which is saying there will not be a Pillow Talk for Season 8, but will return for the Single Ladies show and the next season of HEA.  Now, it's just wait and see if the leak is correct. 

90 Day: The Single Life and The Single Life Pillow Talk premiere on Discovery+ Sunday, February 21

On 1/25/2021 at 1:52 AM, Leilani said:

90 Day: The Single Life and The Single Life Pillow Talk premiere on Discovery+ Sunday, February 21

The series will be accompanied by a companion Pillow Talk series — also launching Feb. 21 — in which familiar faces of the franchise will watch and comment on the episodes. Some ex-partners from the singles' past dating lives are also expected to provide commentary each week.

Meet the TLC alums that will star on 90 Day: The Single Life below.

Big Ed, 55 (San Diego, California) 

After crossing the world to meet his former flame Rosemarie for the first time in the Philippines on 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days season 4, Big Ed is back home and looking to find love again. He enlists some professional help to improve his dating game, and decides to take a chance by asking out someone he's had a crush on for a while. 

RELATED: 90 Day Fiancé's Tarik Agrees to Help Hazel Find an American Girlfriend to Join Their Relationship

Brittany, 27 (Palm Beach, Florida) 

Now stateside following a dramatic end to her relationship with Jordanian ex-boyfriend Yazan on 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way season 2, Brittany is back on top with her signature, sexy style and attracting lots of attention. But she quickly finds that she's bitten off more than she can chew when she decides to date more than one guy at once. 

Molly, 45 (Woodstock, Georgia)

With her Dominican ex-husband Luis from 90 Day Fiancé season 5 firmly in her past, Molly is hopeful that a new romantic interest will restore her faith in men. But dating is complicated as Molly must balance her business and personal life, and after everything that happened with Luis, she needs to make sure any new man can get behind a strong, independent woman such as herself. 

RELATED: 90 Day Fiancé's Darcey Silva Is Finally Engaged! See Her Ring from Fiancé Georgi Rusev

Fernanda, 22 (Chicago, Illinois)

Recently divorced from Jonathan, the man she moved from Mexico to the United States to marry on 90 Day Fiancé season 6, Fernanda is back on the market, but struggles to let go of her past. She is upset after discovering that Jonathan has moved to Chicago with a new love, and she's determined to move on and find a new man — but before all that, she sets out to throw herself a divorce party. 

Colt, 35 (Las Vegas, Nevada) 

Colt is hoping that the third time is the charm now that he's moved on from his 90 Day Fiancé season 6 marriage and subsequent divorce from Brazilian Larissa, and his very messy breakup with Brazilian Jess on Happily Ever After? season 5. As he looks to turn over a new leaf in his dating life, he sets his sights closer to home for a meaningful connection. But Colt struggles to convince a new love interest that he has learned from the mistakes of the past. 

RELATED: Georgia Man Who Appeared on 90 Day Fiancé Alongside Star Angela Deem Charged with Murder

Danielle, 47 (Sandusky, Ohio) 

A rocky relationship from start to end on 90 Day Fiancé season 2, Danielle is three years out from her divorce from her Tunisian ex-husband Mohamed. Danielle has struggled with dating, but is determined to get back in the game with the help of some friends. But will the reappearance of a blast from her past undo all the progress she's made to rebuild her life? 

90 Day: The Single Life premieres Sunday, Feb. 21 on Discovery+, with new episodes dropping each week.

Okay, so they picked the MOST unappealing people in the whole show, save for Molly?  I will admit:  watching Danielle navigate this could be fun.......but not $5 a month fun!

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I’m watching the Pillow Talk First Look of that singles show. I miss this show so much. But I still won’t pay for it. 

I miss Pillow Talk too, but after watching that First Look episode, I determined that I really don't want to watch the people on the singles show even in the small doses on Pillow Talk, and leavened by the commenters; even Alex and Loren and Shai aren't enough to make me do it, and that's saying something.

Plus Tarik's brother's girlfriend is so very odd looking.

I do have six months or a year or something of Discovery+ available through Verizon, and haven't signed up.  That's definitely saying something.

• Love 6

Pillow Talk Single Life epi 2 was really funny tonight. 

Dean is hilarious and his girlfriend is growing on me.

Tom and his sister were on and took over Annie's and David's spot. Out of all the people who have ever been on 90 Day how are do they decide it's Tom and his gigantic sister who are the ones who should be on PT?

• LOL 1

I jumped in to get the free trial (again) just for the Pillow Talk.  I did not watch the full "Single Life" ahead of time, I went straight to Pillow Talk and it is pretty funny.  I am oddly distracted by Dean's girlfriend's face.  She looks like she is made of wax.  Her face is oddly flat and shiny, too.

On 2/28/2021 at 9:58 PM, Leilani said:

om and his sister were on and took over Annie's and David's spot. Out of all the people who have ever been on 90 Day how are do they decide it's Tom and his gigantic sister who are the ones who should be on PT?

Funny, Tom does not annoy me as much as I thought he would.  Then again, Pao never annoyed me too much either.

I though Mohammed on PT was pretty good - he tapes from inside the cabin of his semi truck.  He did have a good point, whether you like him or not:  "If I did her so wrong and was so mean to her, why does she still like me?"  Now I agree what he did on the Tell All was mean, but he said himself "I wish I spoke English then like I do now, a lot of what I was misinterpreted."  Maybe, maybe not, but he had a point.

Danielle - we all know you reached out to Mohammed first.  Just fess up.

Molly - he is a cop in Brooklyn, you own a business and a home in GA, plus have a minor child.  Why the long distance?

• Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

All was mean, but he said himself "I wish I spoke English then like I do now, a lot of what I was misinterpreted."  Maybe, maybe not, but he had a point.

He told the world her vag stinks, the problem wasn't his poor english. The problem is that it shouldn't have been spoken.

I want to rewatch their history now to see how many times they were actually intimate in the seven years they were together. I think it was just one time

Colt has bigger breasts then me and I'm a C cup.

Jonathan moving to Chicago is just odd and sounds  planned so they can be on the show again.

Big Ed's hair is a disgusting mess and the pony tail his mom did for him is awful.  Someone needs to tell him hair should be clean and touchable, not slimy and smells like mayo.

I too watched Pillow Talk first and slogging my way through the main episode now. 

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/11/2021 at 6:20 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

I just found out on Twitter that TLC is bringing back Pillow Talk for the new season of HEA, which airs on April 25! It'll be on at 10 pm on cable, right after the episode airs. I can't wait!

Me toooo!! I was just coming on here to comment how much I miss Pillow Talk. I liked Pillow Talk more than the show itself. Happy to see it will return ~ you made my day.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I wonder if they're making some adjustments to Discovery Plus because people are really unhappy about being expected to pay for something that used to be included with their cable bill.

Could be - I don't have cable, I stream Sling and Netflix plus a few free platforms, and I follow a Discovery Plus (or maybe just plain Discovery) page on FB.  I can't believe how wiggy some people get over $5.00.  It is FIVE DOLLARS, not fifty.  Maybe I don't mind as I never got it for free then had to pay?  There are a lot o good crime and cooking shows in there, although I have never been into the Property Brothers or Christina Anstead/El Mousa/Haack or whoever she is these days.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Could be - I don't have cable, I stream Sling and Netflix plus a few free platforms, and I follow a Discovery Plus (or maybe just plain Discovery) page on FB.  I can't believe how wiggy some people get over $5.00.  It is FIVE DOLLARS, not fifty.  Maybe I don't mind as I never got it for free then had to pay?  There are a lot o good crime and cooking shows in there, although I have never been into the Property Brothers or Christina Anstead/El Mousa/Haack or whoever she is these days.

I know, but as more and more streaming becomes available, it’s 5 dollars here, 5 dollars there, as they nickel and dime you out of your money.  It’s like death by a thousand paper cuts. 

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Fable said:

I know, but as more and more streaming becomes available, it’s 5 dollars here, 5 dollars there, as they nickel and dime you out of your money.  It’s like death by a thousand paper cuts. 

I hear you and I agree.  I have those two services, Netflix and Sling and yes I forked over $5 for D+.  I might for for Peacock at $5 more as I really would like the King of Queens uncut as that show makes me laugh and we need that these days!  Plus Little House on the Prairie for some comfort food tv.  So, $35, $10, $5, still $50, waaaay less than cable!

Veronica's cat is puffing up.

Kalani, before you start house hunting, go to your bank and see what you can qualify for in terms of a mortgage.

Also rude to jump all over the furniture in a staged home. The owners and realtors will not be happy.

• Love 4

Happy to see Veronica/Tim and Alex/Loren again!  

While I don't care for Stephanie, I think some of her observations were on point.  

It did not make my life better to have the continued cackling of Angela. 

I am excited b/c it looks like Armando and Kenneth are joining PT, so I'm here for those adorable ppl. 

• Love 4