Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Thanks @Frozendiva for taking one for the team. I was too tired to stay awake. I think Libby and Andrei are gunning to be the next Pedro and Chantel. Unlike most of these people I do think they love each other.  Andrei and the one sister seem to get along which confuses me. 

David’s diet is clearly not working. Stef is already heavily botoxed. I don’t care for her but her observations were pretty good.  Nat is nutty but I think Mike pushes her.

yea you don’t jump on the bed in your bare feet. I agree with Loren I would be livid too. Stef and mom are right they should rent a house, Veronica is right too it is like having a bandaid baby. Mike looks like a potato.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I was thrilled to see Pillow Talk was back on TLC but I too fell asleep. I am going to try to look for it today. 

Oh no was it really so bad? Hearing who is on it- the only ones I really would like to see are Loren/Alexi. I enjoy some of the others but they are so forced. Cannot imagine Stephanie!

Stephanie and her mom were awful. They need to stop putting on these special guest like Stephanie, Tom and his sister, Colt and Deb, any of the family Chantel.  They kill the vibe with their awfulness.

They need to only keep David and Annie, Veronica and Tim, Annie and Robert.  Lauren is annoying always referring to herself but I do like Alexei. 

I don't mind Molly and her friend.

• Love 9

So happy PT is back on regular TV!!  I have come to enjoy Tim/Veronica, David/Annie, and Lauren/Alexi more than the actual shows.  Stephanie and that makeup though!  My father would have said she put it on with a trowel.......

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Opine said:

So happy PT is back on regular TV!!  I have come to enjoy Tim/Veronica, David/Annie, and Lauren/Alexi more than the actual shows.  Stephanie and that makeup though!  My father would have said she put it on with a trowel.......

I too enjoy these people on Pillow Talk sooo much more than I did on their original shows.    I had to Google Stephanie because I couldn't remember who she was.  I thought her and her mom were pretty good and Steph had some funny comments as well.  I love her hair blonde!

On 4/26/2021 at 10:38 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

• Love 2
On 4/28/2021 at 1:07 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Can we please take Fake Lesbian Stephanie and her mother off of Pillow Talk? They were boring as hell.

Now this is only a rumor, but I heard Steph has an illness and they are SUPER CLOSE!!!!

• LOL 2
39 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Steph and the illness are inseparable!  

No kidding!!  It bugged me that she was SUPER DUPER CLOSE with her mom yet could not/would not share a basic thing about herself.  A mom's love is supposed to be unconditional, right?  Besides, most of my friends/coworkers who are gay have been outted......by their parents!  "Are you gay?  Just curious!"

This time on PT a pregnant Loren is just being upfront with her NA wine.  Before, when she was pregnant with Shai she was all:  "Is it weird I am having a mimosa?" when it just orange juice.  She was probably trying to conceal she was preggers.  I was like, "Why do have to address it at all?"  Lots of people don't drink, ever. 

• Love 3

Tiffany, you knew he will struggle to get a visa. You didn't have to get preggers, have a kid, have a dude who can't show any sort of support to you. Enjoy your vacation and that's it. No need to marry him,.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Of course David the grifter doesn’t care about money. Loren is spot on tonight.

Emotional support doesn't cost anything, but it really isn't enough to spend a few minutes a day on the phone. Do wonder if there is another dude in the wings.

• Love 2

I can never find this thread but here I am and ready to party!

Loren and Alexi are always welcome as are Annie and David and Veronica and whats his name. I Iove his dry humor so no shade, just cant remember his name.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Libs, living well is the best revenge against your dad and greedy siblings. Get your own jobs and show them how it is done.

She is probably making more money than all of them with this show. However it will not last and I am not sure she is understanding that. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

TJ Maxx is now using a Roxette song?

I thought that was the Wilson Sisters or whatever they are called?

Whatever the band I love the song and need to add it to my playlist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I thought that was the Wilson Sisters or whatever they are called?

Whatever the band I love the song and need to add it to my playlist.

Listen to your Heart by Roxette. The albums are pretty good. The vocalist passed away I think last year.

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Listen to your Heart by Roxette. The albums are pretty good. The vocalist passed away I think last year.

Love the song, owned the tape even though I can't remember who sang it. Thanks. I must download it.

Just went to add it to my playlist to find out that I have already added it. I have such a shitty memory.

Edited by Arynm
more info
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I love the Jason Alexander sweatshirt commercial more than I should. It is so funny, I laugh every time it comes on.

It's still The Greatest American Hero theme song!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Didn't Stephanie throw something and then leave the motel in her season?  If so, it was rich coming from her how much she hates it when someone just leaves (Mike leaving Natalie at the hotel).  I would bet that Mike and Natalie made a deal not to bring up certain things while filming and that's why he left.

I like Alex and Loren and Shai.  However, I do not want to watch crying babies on t.v., they should have taken him to his room as soon as he started up (IMO).

It looks like Annie and David are raking in the money-new home and tons of gold jewelry on David.  

I just don't understand why TLC loves Angela so much.  I don't find her funny/charming.  I really liked that the first doctor and assistant weren't buying into her antics.  However, I really felt for the second doctor having to listen to all of her inappropriate comments.  

• Love 5
On 5/2/2021 at 10:39 PM, Arynm said:

I love a good family argument but I don't think the rando's that you married should have a voice/vote. Andrei didn't so...

How come every one else's spouse was there but no Andrei?  Oh wait......to pile on Libby with Andrei there cause Charlie knew Andrei would kick his ass.

• Love 1