Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

I'd be concerned with Covid and the new baby would have zero immunity to much of anything. Maybe a short walk.

Well, shit I totally forgot about Covid.

• Love 2

I just realized that I have the same shorts as Julian and they came from Walmart.

I love them and they are the best shorts ever, even though we do not wear the same size

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Loren is totally pregnant. I love them and wish them the best, but good luck to 2 babies in such a short amount of time.

Also I hate posting after myself I was well trained from TWOP back in the day

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I’m still thinking about tonight’s shit show and don’t believe for a second that the need for Angela’s breast reduction was just sprung on her THE DAY BEFORE HER SURGERY! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

No one does a gastric sleeve and a reduction in the same surgery.

I had a tummy tuck and they would not do anything else except lipo because it is too dangerous.

This is sketch for sure

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The reduction surgery should have been part of the initial discussion about the stomach sleeve.

Absolutely, and we are to believe the surgeon never mentioned skin surgery until that day, too? 

• Love 3

Angela should have gotten a huge package of information about the gastric surgery, possible reduction surgery, and a timeline for loose skin removal. Then, make an informed decision.

Brandon doesn't own a suit?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Angela should have gotten a huge package of information about the gastric surgery, possible reduction surgery, and a timeline for loose skin removal. Then, make an informed decision.

She probably did, but didn’t bother to read it.

seeing Rebecca’s surprised reaction to Jovi and Yara being on, I’ll bet she’s really pissed that they immediately got another season 

• Love 3
(edited)

I Love that they have the same hair cut. Is Andrei trying to be Charlie or is Charlie trying to be Andrei?

I know what my guess is

Edited by Arynm
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/9/2021 at 11:52 PM, Frozendiva said:

In addition to the package, there should also have been at least one Zoom type call to talk about the surgery, risks, etc.

I think they had been zooming because at the appointment there was some mention about finally meeting in person. We know Angela had been in touch with his assistant, Natasha. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Brandon doesn't have anything like utility bills. Maybe a shared back account or Julia having access to his credit card.

I would have thought they would have gotten a list of what would be needed with the green card application when they got the 90 day visa.  If Brandon didn't want to add her name to his checking account, they could have opened a small savings account in her name.  Or they could gotten her a separate cell phone account, although that would be more expensive than putting her on a family plan.  I got the idea that their appointment was as soon as the office reopened after the initial COVID lock down and that the additional paperwork was either a new or revised form to complete.

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

We get Becky and Zied this evening.

I see they now have a better looking bed.  And I know they are wondering why they aren't on the show itself, but they had at least 2 --maybe 3-regular seasons already.  And also wondering why Angela won't go away.

9 hours ago, Arynm said:

i like the people this week, let's see how they do

I swear I have seen Armando and Kenny in ads for this show, but so far I haven't seen them commenting.  I wonder if they were on PT last season when it was on Disc+

I live to see Veronica's cat.

I think they did fine, although I always hate to see Annie using her bed as a kitchen counter.  It reminds me of all the obese patients on M600PL who cook in bed. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I swear I have seen Armando and Kenny in ads for this show, but so far I haven't seen them commenting.  I wonder if they were on PT last season when it was on Disc+

I have seen them in a print ad but nothing on screen.

18 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I think they did fine, although I always hate to see Annie using her bed as a kitchen counter.  It reminds me of all the obese patients on M600PL who cook in bed. 

Me too.  That always grossed me out, among other things.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Zied comes across as sane and calm.

Colour me shocked but Zied made many good points.  He does seem very laid back and calm. I liked when he said “ if you had a baby and needed me I will quit my job.” Becky with the bad hair “ but we will need money?” Zied “ right? I need to work so what I do?”  He is right, Yara knew what his job entailed...can’t have it both ways. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Colour me shocked but Zied made many good points.  He does seem very laid back and calm. I liked when he said “ if you had a baby and needed me I will quit my job.” Becky with the bad hair “ but we will need money?” Zied “ right? I need to work so what I do?”  He is right, Yara knew what his job entailed...can’t have it both ways. 

Like Rebecca is going to have a baby!!!

Yara, what do you want?  Jovi to stay home and not work?  Be unemployed?  Or have a seemingly good income?  I do NOT get why a tiny infant, who is not mobile and sleeps A LOT, is so overwhelming to people.  Are you struggling with post partem?  If you are, I am sorry, I really am, and SEEK HELP.  But like I said before, a new baby, no job in an office to go to in the morning, no hubby yammering in my ear......sign me up.

15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Yes, it was GIGANTIC pack of materials, detailing each week what you can and can't consume.  Hint:  The part about what you can consume is very very tiny, lol!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Twopper said:

The original Pillow Talk showed them all eating in bed. Pizza, Chinese take out, Subs, snacks, Annie cooking. Now it's pretty much only Annie cooking. 

*Rebecca and Zied. I can't stand her. She wants to hold him captive so he doesn't ever look at another woman. She's scared to death he will leave her just like the young one she married before. Is Zied doing anything at all with his life or just content living off Rebecca and her management job at the chicken joint?

Still love Alexi. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

The original Pillow Talk showed them all eating in bed. Pizza, Chinese take out, Subs, snacks, Annie cooking. Now it's pretty much only Annie cooking. 

*Rebecca and Zied. I can't stand her. She wants to hold him captive so he doesn't ever look at another woman. She's scared to death he will leave her just like the young one she married before. Is Zied doing anything at all with his life or just content living off Rebecca and her management job at the chicken joint?

Still love Alexi. 

Zied got his HVAC certificate but can’t work yet. Only time will tell regarding his ambition to work. He doesn’t strikevme as overly ambitious.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Zied got his HVAC certificate but can’t work yet. Only time will tell regarding his ambition to work. He doesn’t strikevme as overly ambitious.

I thought he got that certificate in his country before he came to the US. It wouldn't apply here, he would have to train all over again for the certification. He doesn't strike me as overly ambitious, either. Time will tell. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

It will be interesting to see when they are allowed to work, what happens. I also got a kick out of Rebecca talking about having a baby. Yes I know it was theoretical and it was discussing Jovi and Yara, but of all things to comment on..(like remember the pope and birth control? he no play -a the game- he no make-a the rules)..........and yes still a fan of Alexi but he wasn't so stellar last night. Not bad, but not stellar.

I loved Robert with the announcer voice for the fight between Andrrrrrrrrrei and Charly!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought he got that certificate in his country before he came to the US. It wouldn't apply here, he would have to train all over again for the certification. He doesn't strike me as overly ambitious, either. Time will tell. 

Once Zied can work, let's  get him a job at the hot chicken place.  Rebecca  can keep an eye on him all day long!

• LOL 3

Glad to see Anny and Robert back on P.T.!  Robert always has the funniest comments--I like them much more than I did on the original 90 Day. 

No more Ziad and Rebecca please.  I would rather have Tim and Veronica back.  Again, hated Tim on his season but he has great comments on the other couples!  It's so much nicer seeing both these couples relaxed and just watching t.v.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I just ran across this thread and have a question and I haven't read the whole thread to see if it's been discussed. I like Pillow Talk because they seem to say a lot of the same things I'm thinking when watching.

Does anyone know if the Pillow Talkers are watching the episode via a Zoom? They seem to have some of the same reactions to the scenes they show. Like the editors show us those scenes that the majority of the PT'ers react to?

Others have probably mentioned similar sentiments, I just don't have the time to scroll through all of the recent PT posts. I too was excited to see PT back on regular TLC. I was holding out on Disc+ but caved once my boyfriend signed up for his shows. I literally watched once, not even a handful of episodes even though I have had access for at least a couple of months now. That's how underwhelmed I was. I can only assume since PT is back, that I'm not the only one. 

• Love 1

Loren, you and Alexi have a small condo. Not a huge house with many rooms.

Kalani, you and Asuelu are not partners. You are the parent to his child. You need to disown the dysfuction and get to an adult-adult relationship.

Why does Robert look so different now, I can’t pinpoint it other than I seem to be noticing his teeth being kind of bucky? But why did it become noticeable this season? 

(edited)
23 hours ago, Lurk said:

I just ran across this thread and have a question and I haven't read the whole thread to see if it's been discussed. I like Pillow Talk because they seem to say a lot of the same things I'm thinking when watching.

Does anyone know if the Pillow Talkers are watching the episode via a Zoom? They seem to have some of the same reactions to the scenes they show. Like the editors show us those scenes that the majority of the PT'ers react to?

It is my understanding they are all watching the same clips from the show so that producers can put together a montage of the reactions from the couples right in a row.  Does that make sense?

And PT wasted NO TIME in obsessing over the separate sleeping arrangements.....again.  "They must not love each other!  There is NO intimacy!  OH MY GOD THE WORLD WILL STOP TURNING!!!!" 

12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

You're right, Becky. If it was a real business and not a family business, most of the people would not keep their jobs.

No they would not.  I am sure they are all overpaid and work about 30 hours a week working for Daddy.  Go get a real job working for someone else and let reality hit ya!!!!

On 5/11/2021 at 3:23 PM, Dirtybubble said:

No more Ziad and Rebecca please. 

Plus she has no room to talk about K & A:  "She is treating him like a child!"  Kinda like you do with Zied??  Spoken by a woman married to a man 20 or so years younger?  

On 5/10/2021 at 2:18 PM, bichonblitz said:

Still love Alexi. 

I still watch the Cameo he did for my hubby!!  Makes me smile!!  Next Cameo for hubby?  Dr Kirk Honda!!!  Of Psychology in Seattle fame.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
On 5/11/2021 at 4:23 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Glad to see Anny and Robert back on P.T.!  Robert always has the funniest comments--I like them much more than I did on the original 90 Day. 

No more Ziad and Rebecca please.  I would rather have Tim and Veronica back.  Again, hated Tim on his season but he has great comments on the other couples!  It's so much nicer seeing both these couples relaxed and just watching t.v.

Tim was a victim of editing...I find him quite witty and likeable. Veronica came off as a bitch but she did have Jenniffers number. I like her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

David is right. Chuck talks out of both sides of his mouth. 

Becky is also correct that they would all be fired if they had real jobs.

do Alexi and Lauren really need to drag their baby onto the show every week? Anny and Robert don’t do that. Yes Lauren you have the perfect baby we get it 🙄

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3
On 5/9/2021 at 11:51 PM, magemaud said:

seeing Rebecca’s surprised reaction to Jovi and Yara being on, I’ll bet she’s really pissed that they immediately got another season 

I thought the exact same thing when I saw her reaction. She’s wondering why she and Zied aren’t on this season. 

I like Zied, but I’m not sure this show is a good fit for him. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree.  He seems to have a befuddled look on his face like "What just happened here?"

ITA!  I don't think he understands what's going on t.v.

Bring back Tim and Veronica, Molly and Cynthia, hell even Stephanie and her mom were better than Zied & Rebecca

• Love 3

I don't know if it's just me, but the way Rebecca was explaining to Zied what was happening in the episode and asking him, "What do you think of this?" "What do you think of that?" was just extremely creepy. I hate the way she talks to him. She treats him like his mom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5