Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

my hot take on the Yazan Brittany thing is they have not had "regular" vanilla sex.

Blowjob for sure!

But I really think he's saving that for marriage.

Edited by Arynm
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

If Loren can do this, Ari can do this. It's like 3 seconds and done. I have been there, it's awful but I am glad I did it. I am Jewish so this is what is done. Wine on the pacifier after and that is it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

If I have to hear that mom say 'Poured ourselves into them" one more time...

What she poured into them was religion and they have rebelled. Happens all the time. The freaky-est guy I dated was the son of a Baptist minister. The things he wanted to try... college was an experience ya'll.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tom, South America is where you find gorgeous women - like Colombia, Venezuela, etc.

I guess the Tim and Melyza story is so forgettable that Emma forgot to put Colombia on the list 

• Love 4

I don't know what I am going to do without you guys election night. I treat it like this show, just drinks and snark all night.

Who will I talk to?

Do I drink wine or switch to the hard stuff? I need people to talk to my husband won't talk politics at all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

You can find me on Twitter.

I have twitter, I just don't use it very often. I need to brush up, it's a big night.

Also, Brittney is a big ol bitch. Me, Me, Me. Just ugly

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I don't know what I am going to do without you guys election night. I treat it like this show, just drinks and snark all night.

Who will I talk to?

Do I drink wine or switch to the hard stuff? I need people to talk to my husband won't talk politics at all.

It would be awesome to do an election night snark a thon.

• Love 1

I don't like Angela and Skyla on PT at all, but I will take them ANY DAY over Tom and Porkpie.  What's with his new hair?  Between the cut, the curls and the oil - is he trying to look like a girl?  And the girl glasses?  I never like him but that sure didn't help!  Darc, you got lucky that he dumped you. 

And don't get me started on Porkpie.  OMG!!  I am a bigger girl, but she can barely stop from sliding off the couch those pillow thighs are so huge.  But the crowning glory on my list of reasons to dump them FOREVER was her response to Tom's question.

Tom:  What kind of people are these people?

Porkpie:  Americans (annoying British guffaw here)

Hello PORKIE, Americans are your audience.  Maybe you should stuff some more food in your mouth and STFU.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
On 11/1/2020 at 10:17 PM, Bees52 said:

See there, I know more Spanish than Kenny..... which is not good.

On 11/1/2020 at 10:15 PM, Frozendiva said:

What is the mustard horror Jenny is wearing?

I think she said she was in her pajamas.  When they show them in that picture, before their scenes come up, sometimes it looks like Jenny is wearing red  leggings, but sometimes it looks like Sumit is wearing them.   Or maybe I just drink too much during this show.

I do not believe Kenny does not know  Spanish.  He might be self-conscious about using it or maybe  TLC has told him not to try.  There was a scene where he was going to a bank to open an account, and they wondered if he knew enough Spanish to do it.   Of course, I am sure the bank had an English speaker if they are anywhere near where tourists go.  I don't think he is fluent, but I think he knows enough to get by in a cafe. and that he understands a lot more.  If he knows, no Spanish at all,  I would be surprised.  He is beginning to get on my last nerve, however.  I love Armando, but Kenny is just getting to be a pain with butting in about raising Hannah.  He certainly needs to back off.  I am not too sure I see this succeeding long term.   Maybe 4-10 years. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

If he knows, no Spanish at all,  I would be surprised.  

Living in a state just north of the border, I would not be surprised.  I worked for a utility company, and we had to have bi-lingual people working in Customer Service during all business hours because many people who called in did not speak enough English to conduct any level of business (like having their power turned on).  

• Love 1
On 11/3/2020 at 11:49 AM, Twopper said:

I do not believe Kenny does not know  Spanish.  He might be self-conscious about using it or maybe  TLC has told him not to try.  There was a scene where he was going to a bank to open an account, and they wondered if he knew enough Spanish to do it.   Of course, I am sure the bank had an English speaker if they are anywhere near where tourists go

He wasn't going to a bank, he was pretending to go to a bank. Armando was like really? You want to go alone?  because he knows Kenny doesn't know how to converse in Spanish. Kenny was actually going to meet with his daughters  to talk about his surprise marriage proposal to Armando that evening. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

He wasn't going to a bank, he was pretending to go to a bank. Armando was like really? You want to go alone?  because he knows Kenny doesn't know how to converse in Spanish. Kenny was actually going to meet with his daughters  to talk about his surprise marriage proposal to Armando that evening. 

I did forget that was a ruse to see the daughters.  He is starting to annoy me, however, and if he really knows almost no Spanish, it is rather disappointing since he was planning to move to Mexico.  I just have trouble believing that he wouldn't have taken an immersion class before he left.  I really like Armando, just not sure how long this marriage will last.  

• Love 1

Deavan: Lately, things have been really great between Jihoon and I, but then the other day, I saw some things on Jihoon's phone that are making me second guess everything.

Annie: I want to know what she found!

David: Probably Coltie's dick pick.

LOL That just cracked me up.

• Love 3
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Tom just said to his sister that in her case, all the text messages she'd receive would be from pizza delivery.  And, she laughed it of. 

That's up there with, "Have you gained weight?" 

He is lucky he has a sister who loves him. He should not be a passive-aggressive loser toward her.

• Love 7
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Oh, Tom you're such an unstoppable sex machine, "going at it like rabbits."   All the women of the world sense the raw masculinity that you exude.

He would run from a lot of women.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I am diabetic and Jenny is old. LOL!

And I was going to say at least he'll keep her young with all the games, but who knows?

Also, I kinda like Submit's quarantine grow out hair.

• Love 5