Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Just seeing Charlie 's dough face and Cross eyed bad hair Becky makes me ragey

I am obsessed with watching that eye just migrate inward. She is one jealous bitch.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Jenn married wealth (according to Chuck) and she's Chuck's business partner.  Libby's just Chuck's employee, which is too lowly for Andrei himself.  But Andrei can start his own real estate empire and be at least as successful as the entire family brain trust.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Jenn married wealth (according to Chuck) and she's Chuck's business partner.  Libby's just Chuck's employee, which is too lowly for Andrei himself.  But Andrei can start his own real estate empire and be at least as successful as the entire family brain trust.  

Brain cell.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

They are slumlords so hopefully Andrei steers clear, only a matter of time before they get sued.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Why are they all so sympathetic towards Angela? After she got so out of control at the last Tell All the rest of the cast refused to film with her. 

They're sympathetic toward Angela.  They react like Debbie is just a fierce hockey mom.  It's all unbelievable.  And since they all share all the same reactions, it seems like the producers are telling them how to react.  

It's also unbelievable that they're so excited every week to watch the episode and that they laugh so hard.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Why is Grangela wearing her mask?  And why does she not have her NOSE covered up if she insists on wearing the mask?  Annoying as hell!

She's covering her mouth because she said she has an abscess and cant get air on it.

I have a conspiracy theory that she did something to her teeth/mouth. She said at the beginning that "he would be mad at her" Which I have decided meant she had some work done and Michael will be mad.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Why is Grangela wearing her mask?  And why does she not have her NOSE covered up if she insists on wearing the mask?  Annoying as hell!

Her explanation to Shawn is that she has some dental work going on and she has to keep air off an abscess. 

I just looked it up and the two hour Part 2 of the Tell All will be next Sunday night followed by a one hour finale Monday night, followed by the premiere of the HEA Strikes Back program 

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The way daddy talks you would think she married into some old money blue blood family

Actually, to me he looks kind of “gangsta” 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I have a conspiracy theory that she did something to her teeth/mouth. She said at the beginning that "he would be mad at her" Which I have decided meant she had some work done and Michael will be mad.

I don't think Michael would be mad if she necessary dental work done but maybe she spent a lot of money on veneers, or maybe she had her lips injected and doesn't want him to see that. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 9/27/2020 at 10:41 PM, magemaud said:

Why are they all so sympathetic towards Angela? After she got so out of control at the last Tell All the rest of the cast refused to film with her. 

My question exactly!  Do they not see she is an abuser?  I hate her, I really do and I am a really pretty chill person in real life.  

On 9/27/2020 at 10:23 PM, Frozendiva said:

Easy to blame alcohol consumption for your own actions. They do come from you, Charlie.

And if alcohol IS causing problems, may I gently request you quit?  Or reel it it in at weddings and other family affairs?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

An open bar is a beautiful thing for someone like Charlie. Surely Chuck knows that Charlie always drinks too much at events and maybe could have ensured he only had one or two drinks.

I highly agree and would like to add that I get the feeling Charlie is a jerk when sober.  In fact, we have seen evidence of it!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

Divorced.  Found this. 

Thanks. That's quite some article. Here are a couple of takeaway quotes:

"Elizabeth’s close-knit clan of Potthasts are deserving of their own TV show"     LIKE HELL THEY ARE!

"Off-screen Jenn shares a picture-perfect life with her family, and also has followers who are in awe of her make-up and fashion skills." AM I WATCHING THE SAME SHOW? 

• LOL 13
On 9/27/2020 at 10:59 PM, Grifter Lives said:

This episode may have been the longest time before I yelled, "Shut up, Tim!"

I was too busy being annoyed with Loren's bad imitations of accents in her vocal fry.

Whew! I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one who finds her very deliberate-sounding vocal fry annoying. And don't get me started on her cackle.

• Love 2
On 9/23/2020 at 8:30 AM, AZChristian said:

Ah, yes.  "Uptalk" or "upspeak."  Sometimes you'll see new newspeople or talk show hosts do it, until they get feedback from viewers that it's incredibly annoying and makes them sound stupid.

Canadians are prone to this so I can't be annoyed by something I hear daily.

• Love 2

Oh no!  I saw an article today that stated that Angela and her daughter, Skylar, are going to be one of the pairs on Pillow Talk: The Other Way when it comes back.  That is too bad.   I really liked Tim and Veronica.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Kid said:

Oh no!  I saw an article today that stated that Angela and her daughter, Skylar, are going to be one of the pairs on Pillow Talk: The Other Way when it comes back.  That is too bad.   I really liked Tim and Veronica.

I'll be adding that to the "Won't Ever Watch" list that currently includes Darcey and Stacey and The Family Chantel.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4