Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

You can find a cat in a cardboard box. Dog too. Nothing wrong with a baby.

Loren feels that Ari is encroaching on her self-proclaimed role as First, Only and Best Mother of Newborn Ever territory, especially since Ari is also Jewish.  Loren doesn't consider Anny as direct competition, because they're both commenting.  Loren will flash her innate mean-girl persona if there's a preview or metion of The Family Chantal.  She did it last week.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Loren feels that Ari is encroaching on her self-proclaimed role as First, Only and Best Mother of Newborn Ever territory, especially since Ari is also Jewish.  Loren doesn't consider Anny as direct competition, because they're both commenting.  Loren will flash her innate mean-girl persona if there's a preview or metion of The Family Chantal.  She did it last week.

Loren is such a bitch, I can't stand her. 

• Love 4

Robert: “Kenny, how you gonna have a say when you don’t even speak Spanish?” PERFECT.

Oh, I see I’m too late, sainte-_chapelle said the same thing earlier.😑

Edited by GrammyPammy
Because of duplicate comment
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I like buying the candy at half price the next day.

I do that too, if I can find it. Seems like they switch out the Halloween stuff for the Christmas stuff overnight.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Bees52 said:

I do that too, if I can find it. Seems like they switch out the Halloween stuff for the Christmas stuff overnight.

People are lined up at the store early in the AM and clean out the store by 10 am. Stores are smarter now in only buying things that sell. Not much variety. Everything is tracked at how it sells.

If Deavan says “in America” one more time I’m gonna smash her cellphone.

She needs to forget about this stupid “childhood dream” wedding. So stupid.

Cynthia: “Mr. Snuffleupagus”. Dead.💀💀💀

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Love 6

While I dislike Tom generally, I’m kind of neutral about him on tonight’s show. I actually enjoyed Emma, surprisingly, probably because I agreed with her point of view on the car seat, Armando’s parenting and Kenny overstepping, and Bini being an ass, everyone!

Goodnight, everyone! Stay safe in this time of the covid.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Didn't notice anything on Brittany and Yazan this evening

They were on the episode, but not Pillow Talk. Maybe because Brittany is just so unlikeable the couples couldn’t discuss her? 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

They were on the episode, but not Pillow Talk. Maybe because Brittany is just so unlikeable the couples couldn’t discuss her? 

Nothing to really say about her. She was back in Florida feeling pretty, witty, and charming.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Emma and Tom are just boring. They're not funny OR witty. They're showing the back of Tom's house but I think the interior is somewhere else. 

Re: Halloween candy

My husband was recently made manager of a Dollar General (one of his 3 jobs). The best part is when everything goes on sale at 70% off. He gives me a call and shopping I go. I came home with bags of Reece Cups and M&Ms last year. They were a penny. 

• Love 3
On 10/25/2020 at 11:41 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Loren is such a bitch, I can't stand her. 

I just can't forget how on their season reunion she and her buddy Paola ganged up on one of the others they were jealous of and tore them to shreds to the point of Alexi telling Lauren under his breath "Ok, that's enough, be quiet". I like Alexi and he knows his wifey was going to far with her malicious behavior. I love it when he constantly puts her in her place. He does it nicely but you know he doesn't take any crap from her. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I just can't forget how on their season reunion she and her buddy Paola ganged up on one of the others they were jealous of and tore them to shreds to the point of Alexi telling Lauren under his breath "Ok, that's enough, be quiet". I like Alexi and he knows his wifey was going to far with her malicious behavior. I love it when he constantly puts her in her place. He does it nicely but you know he doesn't take any crap from her. 

They ganged up on Anfisa, who easily shot Pao down, and Chantel, who didn't engage.  Loren was like Pao's yipping lapdog.  She may even have painted her soles red, too.  From the Pillow Talk of The Family Chantel, Loren is still petty, juvenile and mean for no reason toward Chantel.  Her comments were all side-eyed or one-up of anything going on in the Chantel scenes, or she snickered at any comment Alexei made.  For instance, Chantel and Pedro went on vacation to NYC, so Loren whined about how she missed living there.  In retrospect, Loren probably harped on being the New Mom and Goat Yoga Devotee less than usual, because she was too busy brooding over Chantel's spinoff.  

• LOL 3

Trying to get through Pillow Talk for this week’s The Other Way. It is boring without David and Annie and Tim and Veronica. It’s downright excruciating with Tom and his sister- whatever her name is. 

• Love 12
On 10/27/2020 at 5:26 PM, DanaMB said:

Trying to get through Pillow Talk for this week’s The Other Way. It is boring without David and Annie and Tim and Veronica. It’s downright excruciating with Tom and his sister- whatever her name is. 

Seriously.  They are awful.  Also she looks really heavy--I thought at first she was pregnant.   Bring back Veronica and her dog and cat.  Angela and her daughter are not quite as dull  as Tom and his sister.   I would prefer to watch Darcy and Starcy over Tom and his boring sister; they contribute nothing, nothing at all to Pillow Talk.  Bleeech!🤢

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Twopper said:

I would prefer to watch Darcy and Starcy over Tom and his boring sister . . . 

I am NOT a fan of Tom and Emma . . . but I would prefer to watch paint dry to watching D&S (I can't even type out their names).

• Love 5
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I am NOT a fan of Tom and Emma . . . but I would prefer to watch paint dry to watching D&S (I can't even type out their names).

I look up the espisode description and it not say who would be there but it did say "Join Robert and Anny"......so perhaps we have seem the last of Angela and Skyla?  Pretty please?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2