Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Angela is too much!  She really goes out of her way to be ignorant and gross.  No way do I believe she doesn't know what Judaism is.  For crying out loud, Ari is Jewish, and the show never fails to mention it.  

• Love 6

Why are the Pillow Talkers so amazed that Adam the translator has a British accent? Don’t they realize he was more likely educated/learned English in the UK as opposed to the US? And THAT, Yolanda, is what Williams should sound like  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
On 11/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

They are ill suited , Tim is right he made the right choice

Why are they defending Ari? 

It was in that week's script? I still maintain that TLC gives the Pillow Talkers basic talking points to follow. Mostly because I in no way believe that so many people on there like Ari and Jenny. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 11/22/2020 at 11:56 PM, Floatingbison said:

That is just the lowest form of TV, hearing Angela and Skyla talking about parasitic worms.

Summeat and his dad shop at the same shirt store.

We just took in a new load of foster kittens and they all have tapeworms. I hear enough about them in my daily life. I don't need it to infringe on my trash TV time. 

On 11/15/2020 at 11:43 PM, Bees52 said:

Loren and Alexi are shameless with showing off Shai! Lol 😍🦃

Shew, I like Shai better than 90% of these people. I'm probably underestimating. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

We just took in a new load of foster kittens and they all have tapeworms. I hear enough about them in my daily life. I don't need it to infringe on my trash TV time. 

Shew, I like Shai better than 90% of these people. I'm probably underestimating. 

Shai, there with his loving and seemingly functional and self-supporting parents, sucking on his little thumb, made me smile big.  😊

• Love 11
On 11/22/2020 at 10:23 PM, Floatingbison said:

Cheesedick, has some Spanish skills, I find it hard to believe that he can't get a job there.  Maybe teaching ESL.

He needs a visa so either he has to find a company to sponsor him or they have to get married.

On 11/23/2020 at 12:03 PM, Fable said:

Angela is too much!  She really goes out of her way to be ignorant and gross.  No way do I believe she doesn't know what Judaism is.  For crying out loud, Ari is Jewish, and the show never fails to mention it.  

She probably thinks it’s Jewishism.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 11/24/2020 at 2:28 AM, mamadrama said:

It was in that week's script? I still maintain that TLC gives the Pillow Talkers basic talking points to follow. Mostly because I in no way believe that so many people on there like Ari and Jenny. 

I agree with that, it did feel a little more natural in the beginning but it does now feel scripted. Especially when Andrei ordered a Little Caesars I mean...to quote Charlie Brown "Good Grief" One of the most genuine moments was went Annie and others reacted to Armando coming out to his family. Some of her statements and emotions felt real, none of the hammy nonsense.

• Love 2
On 11/22/2020 at 11:23 PM, Floatingbison said:

Cheesedick, has some Spanish skills, I find it hard to believe that he can't get a job there.  Maybe teaching ESL.

He probably could teach, but most schools and organizations that pay well require TESOL training. Unless you're working under the table it's nearly impossible to enter a country and find a job. It's the same everywhere else as it is here-you have to have a visa. You either have to get a work visa (difficult because most countries only hand out work visas when they're paired with something else, like a marriage visa) or you have to talk a foreign company into applying for a visa for you. That can get extremely expensive, which is why most companies prefer to hire local. It would be easier for a Columbian school or organization to hire a Columbian with training to teach ESL than it would be to go through the paperwork and visa cost of hiring an American without any experience.

• Love 2

Just watched this episode and am so not happy that TLC continues to reward Angela's blatant ignorance.  Thinking Jordan is part of Israel and not knowing what Judaism is, yet she is paid to be on t.v.and featured on several versions of this show.  She also continues to talk about hitting/ beating people which, in my opinion, is NOT funny.

I'm also getting tired of David's "knowing" how everyone should react and/or do in every scenario "they should..."  He thinks his opinion should override cultural traditions and the opinions of others.

Alexi seems to have his own views/opinions that differ from what the other 90 Dayers say/promote.  I did like that Loren admitted that she can be kind of 'extra'-I do appreciate self-awareness in some of the 90 Dayers.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Just watched this episode and am so not happy that TLC continues to reward Angela's blatant ignorance.  Thinking Jordan is part of Israel and not knowing what Judaism is, yet she is paid to be on t.v.and featured on several versions of this show.  She also continues to talk about hitting/ beating people which, in my opinion, is NOT funny.

I'm also getting tired of David's "knowing" how everyone should react and/or do in every scenario "they should..."  He thinks his opinion should override cultural traditions and the opinions of others.

Alexi seems to have his own views/opinions that differ from what the other 90 Dayers say/promote.  I did like that Loren admitted that she can be kind of 'extra'-I do appreciate self-awareness in some of the 90 Dayers.

Yeah I get the feeling that Alexi shares our view that many of the cast members are trash.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Oops. Thanks, guess I missed that. No big loss.

It was quick, she didn't even answer the phone lol. Tim tried to call her to see if she was okay but mentioned they were over pretty much since he got back. I read in the couples thread that apparently they broke up before filming but because TLC signed them already they were encouraged to go ahead with it. Given his behaviour this rings true to me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Somemeat taking a page from Tom's Big Book of Smarminess with the promise ring.

Rub my feet, would be the last words I heard from Angela before I ran screaming from the house and threw myself off a cliff.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 10

I have to say...even with all of these star-crossed lovers and doomed romances...I don’t think any of them make me as sad as Tim and Veronica. I love their banter, chemistry and interaction, and it drives me crazy wondering what happened that they broke off their engagement because they seem perfect for each other! 
But I have to hand it to them, they do make it work as good friends and co-parenting her daughter.

• Love 15

All of the participants on this show are over-acting in some way, it seems obvious to me.  But no one more so than Angela and Skyla, plus we have to put up with that awful guffaw every single time she says something SHE thinks is funny.  I would vote them off this show first.  Or, maybe Tom and his blubbery sister. 

David looks bigger and mushier every time I see him.  Annie looks like she's putting on weight too.  But, they are one of the more lovable duos.  I also like Lauren and Alexi, especially when they show their adorable son.  It's a nice way for the couples to keep the TLC gravy train stopping at their home without having to create drama to keep a stupid story line going. 

• Love 6

Well, I learned something:  there is such a thing as fake toenails. 

On 11/29/2020 at 10:40 PM, GrammyPammy said:

I have to say...even with all of these star-crossed lovers and doomed romances...I don’t think any of them make me as sad as Tim and Veronica. I love their banter, chemistry and interaction, and it drives me crazy wondering what happened that they broke off their engagement because they seem perfect for each other!

Veronica's looking pretty high maintenance, and maybe it clashed with Tim's high maintenance.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Well, I learned something:  there is such a thing as fake toenails. 

I had to have one of my toenails permanently removed. I do use fake toenails sometimes when I'm dressing up for fancy dinner on cruise ships. Otherwise, I don't bother.

• Love 2
On 11/29/2020 at 11:40 PM, GrammyPammy said:

But I have to hand it to them, they do make it work as good friends and co-parenting her daughter.

I don’t sense any sexual chemistry between them and I think Tim has said on the show that she had a low sex drive.  Which may just mean that he didn’t light her fires.  I could see being friends with him because he seems funny and caring but he doesn’t really exude male charisma.  

On 12/2/2020 at 8:11 AM, suzeecat said:

Or, maybe Tom and his blubbery sister. 

She is like the female version of Mr. Blobby.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I guess they aren’t doing it for 90 Day.  Not scheduled for next week either.

WTF i kept falling asleep so basically missed the episode but thought if it’s that boring to me I will just watch Pillow Talk so dang, stupid show.

Edited by endure
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

SoapDirt has an article on Molly now having blue hair. She mentioned that she and Cynthia would be starting to film Pillow Talk in January.

It'll probably be on that Discovery+ app, since enough people like it to make it a pull. I still think that is where they will have the Yell All, probably that Bares All they keep advertising.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Christina said:

It'll probably be on that Discovery+ app, since enough people like it to make it a pull. I still think that is where they will have the Yell All, probably that Bares All they keep advertising.

Discovery is smoking large amounts of crack if they think I'm going to pay Comcast a billion dollars a month for some of Discovery's content (there's no other high speed internet provider in my area and we have a bundle that makes it cheaper to get cable than to pick other options) and then pay Discovery more for the rest.  In fact, Discovery will give me the incentive I truly need not to watch any of their content, anywhere.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

There is a production leak from a fairly reliable source, which is saying there will not be a Pillow Talk for Season 8, but will return for the Single Ladies show and the next season of HEA.  Now, it's just wait and see if the leak is correct. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Christina said:

There is a production leak from a fairly reliable source, which is saying there will not be a Pillow Talk for Season 8, but will return for the Single Ladies show and the next season of HEA.  Now, it's just wait and see if the leak is correct. 

What will they run on Monday when Family Chantel is soon over?

• Love 1