Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Love Armando and Kenny on PT. Make them permananet and rotate out David and Annie.

David and Annie were really hypocritical this episode, making them even more unbearable.  David should not comment on Angela's bariatric surgery or call anyone a dumbass, and Annie shouldn't be laughing at Natalie's honestly confusing "horse" & "cow," especially since half of Annie's early schtick was the very same, as if she were oh-so adorable.  (Then she moved onto the disgusting cooking in bed.)

I still can't believe that anyone can think Angela is so great, lovable and sympathetic, like the pillow talkers pretend.  And, Loren resents any couple that approximates her age, geography, family composition, etc..  I think the producers forced Alexi to participate more to tone Loren down, and they may have told her to not parade Shai around this episode.

Kenny & Armando genuinely seemed to enjoy each other, and they commented mostly on how ridiculous the situations were, rather than ridiculing the characters.

• Love 5

I was so disappointed in Pillow Talk last night. It is usually my favorite show, and it was just so dull and contrived. I mean it's always contrived but it seemed more so last night with the shouting reactions from each couple (Annie and David,,,,,,,,Veronica and Tim.....and so on).

Even my usual favorite couple Alexei and Loren fell flat. While I like Kenny and Armando I don't think they added anything to it. I miss Anny and Robert. They were funny.

Hoping next week is better.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

David and Annie were really hypocritical this episode, making them even more unbearable.  David should not comment on Angela's bariatric surgery or call anyone a dumbass, and Annie shouldn't be laughing at Natalie's honestly confusing "horse" & "cow," especially since half of Annie's early schtick was the very same, as if she were oh-so adorable.  (Then she moved onto the disgusting cooking in bed.)

I still can't believe that anyone can think Angela is so great, lovable and sympathetic, like the pillow talkers pretend.  And, Loren resents any couple that approximates her age, geography, family composition, etc..  I think the producers forced Alexi to participate more to tone Loren down, and they may have told her to not parade Shai around this episode.

Kenny & Armando genuinely seemed to enjoy each other, and they commented mostly on how ridiculous the situations were, rather than ridiculing the characters.

There is often a look of genuine dislike on Tim’s face when Angela pops on screen. I think most of the couples don’t like her....Rebecca can’t stand her but had to play nice for the show. I agree RE Loren, she is annoying and exhausting and a bit of a bully. I like Kenny/Armando, Anny/Robert and Tim/Veronica. I know Tarik and Dean were popular but I couldn’t stand their constant yelling and ridiculous in bed work outs. 

• Love 4

Wow the poor pillow talkers are doing their best to come up with something about that boring episode!

I love Kenny, Armando and Truffles. They are great together.

Alexi if I come visit can I slide into the nook; looks comfy. 😊

• Love 2

I'm not fond of the cooking in bed. Huge fire hazard. Even last night's pickle jar tray was a turnoff. No, I don't want my bed to smell of pickles all night. The show is recorded during the day so it is a bit easier to change the sheets and duvet cover with any mess that may result. At least put the food on a blanket or throw that can be wrapped up and taken off the bed.

• Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Natalie also isn't 12. She can go to a butcher shop.

I'm pretty sure they eat some weird shit in Ukraine. Not like she has never seen raw meat before and she's not being forced to eat it.  Shut up, Nat. 

The Pillow Talkers need to bring it more. After all, this show is about their comments and reactions. They aren't so funny any more. I want to see some quick witted humor. None of them have it except Alexi and sometimes Tim although Tim seems more subdued this season.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5

I feel like Tim doesn't want to be on this show anymore but Veronica does (and she has changed her look a bit).  He seems bored.

I can't get over the way they all support Angela.  Maybe the producers tell them which cast members they can mock and which ones they have to support.  If so, it takes a lot of the spontaneity out of the show, along with some good snark.

I am so over Annie and David-he always acts as an "expert" on anything the couples are doing saying.

I am also over watching Shai-I want Alexi and Loren to comment on the show, not their son.  And I especially don't want to hear their comments about their son's smelly diapers...

• Love 4

All my favorite couples this episode. I’m surprised none of them mentioned that a butcher shop smells like meat. I mean it really smells a certain way.  I’d want the doors taken off an old refrigerator.  Isn’t it a hazard for kids? Or has that changed?

• Love 1

I love PT and the most of this weeks couples.  Tim and Veronica are my favorites, but Kenny and Armando may be closing in.  I love David and Annie just because my husband thinks Annie is hilarious.  It's fun to hear him just crack up.  I'd love to know what happened to the guy who was paying his bills.  Are they still friends?  Alexi and Loren I actually still like a lot but am happy to be rid of Mr.  Dirty Diapers.  Robert brought it so I do miss them.  Please don't bring back Ms. Sick girl and her mom.  And if I even see family Chantel people, I am turning off the TV!!!!!  I like Rebecca and Zied because I think he is good when he understands what is going on.  Molly and her partner were a lot of fun even though that laugh was ALMOST as bad as Big Angies!

• Love 2

I'm kind of in Natalie 's corner.  Flying to Oklahoma to be with a Mil that doesn't like you.  Sleeping in a dirty room and stepping on an exposed nail.

First morning out to gather yearly supply of wood then taking a vegetarian into a butcher shop and hauling a dead bird home!

Natalie is ditzy as hell and almost childlike but she doesn't deserve to be talked to and treated so badly.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I am so over Annie and David-he always acts as an "expert" on anything the couples are doing saying.

Watch their 90 Day Foodie episode and you will be REALLY over them, lol.

On 5/30/2021 at 10:41 PM, Arynm said:

I love that the Pillow talk people are at polar opposites on the Butcher shop. Half think she should suck it up, half think Mom Mike is rude as hell.

Natalie is very polarizing

I think both, but I reserve more judgement for OfMike as she is hosting her and needs to ask, "What can I do to make you comfortable?  What would you like to eat?"

• Love 2
15 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I feel like Tim doesn't want to be on this show anymore but Veronica does (and she has changed her look a bit).  He seems bored.

I can't get over the way they all support Angela.  Maybe the producers tell them which cast members they can mock and which ones they have to support.  If so, it takes a lot of the spontaneity out of the show, along with some good snark.

I am also over watching Shai-I want Alexi and Loren to comment on the show, not their son.  And I especially don't want to hear their comments about their son's smelly diapers...

I’m with Tim, I’d be bored too. This season is awful.

I am also over David/Annie and Loren/Alexi. The show is called pillow talk...not make pickles in bed and play with our baby time.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m with Tim, I’d be bored too. This season is awful.

I am also over David/Annie and Loren/Alexi. The show is called pillow talk...not make pickles in bed and play with our baby time.

Yep I agree.  I mean, how many times can you watch future mates be quizzed by "friends", parents butting in, people suggesting divorce, say the word "green card,' etc and act surprised?

Next Sunday the line up is:  Loren/Alex, Rebecca/Zied, Molly/Cynthia, and Robert and Anny.  

Hey at least we are not seeing Colt and Vanessa in the lineup.  Yet.  Or worse yet, Colt, Vanessa and Debbie.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The show is called pillow talk...not make pickles in bed and play with our baby time.

It could be worse. Imagine if they were making babies in bed and playing with their pickles.  🥒

• LOL 8
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Hey at least we are not seeing Colt and Vanessa in the lineup.  Yet.  Or worse yet, Colt, Vanessa and Debbie.

do NOT put this out into the universe!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/31/2021 at 9:00 PM, seacliffsal said:

I got the same feeling with this week’s ep. He seems over it, which is a shame because I think he’s great here. 

• Love 2

Mike allows Trish to treat Natalie bad.  In fact he enjoys the women going at it!

We get a good idea why they're pushing 40 and never married!

I really like Tim and his dry sense of humor.  He usually says what I'm thinking.

Annie and David had a rough start but I like them too.  I do hope David and his children healed some and I hope he repaid his friend that really came through for him!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I’m getting sick of Alexi and Loren. Amy excuse to drag Shia on TV and all Loren does is talk about herself. They should cycle them out. I did LOL at Zied and the pussy cat comment.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I really like Tim and his dry sense of humor.  He usually says what I'm thinking.

IKR?!  I really wish that was shown more on his season.  Too bad he and his Colombian girlfriend broke up.  We won't see them on any of the spin offs.  I think he mentioned he is dating someone else now.

11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Annie and David had a rough start but I like them too.  I do hope David and his children healed some and I hope he repaid his friend that really came through for him!

They must be a fan favorite because the Discovery + ads for 90 Day spinoffs always feature them doing something.  Enh I watched some of their shows during my free trial of Discovery + and it was just ok.  I don't know if this is Annie's real personality but WOW she comes off as a try hard....like she's "on" for the cameras or something.  I didn't watch their original season so I don't know how she was on that.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Wowza, Molly's friend didn't only have a butt lift/enhancement, she had an entire face transplant. She is unrecognizable. 

Yeah, the first thing Mr. Opine said was what the hell happened to her nose?  They talked about the BBL but not the face work.  And I am not sure Molly didn't have some tweaks too.  She looked like she had a little American Indian and she never looked like that before.

• Love 3

I am not sure I will continue to watch Pillow Talk.......I have Sling, I may switch back to Phillo but the only reason I would keep either is for Pillow Talk.  I watch Discovery Plus and Peacock like it is my job and frankly, Pillow Talk is:  "OH NO!  Did they really do that?"  "You tell 'em Angela!" and "I am SO EXCITED for next week!" and here comes Shai.....again.  (And remember, I bought a Cameo for my hubs with Alex.)

• Love 2
15 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Wowza, Molly's friend didn't only have a butt lift/enhancement, she had an entire face transplant. She is unrecognizable. 

I hadn't watched Pillow Talk for a while. Cynthia looked enormous to me, as if she'd expanded vertically and horizontally. 

• Love 3

I get so tired the way Rebecca talks to Zied. If he says something she doesn’t agree with, she basically makes him change it by saying things like, “No, that’s not what you mean.” I don’t know how he can stand her controlling every word he says and every little move he makes.

Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like Cynthia never takes the woman’s side. For example, how she said Natalie was the problem at Thanksgiving when clearly Trish sucks. I’ve noticed her do it with other women as well.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 6/8/2021 at 7:46 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am not sure I will continue to watch Pillow Talk.......I have Sling, I may switch back to Phillo but the only reason I would keep either is for Pillow Talk.  I watch Discovery Plus and Peacock like it is my job and frankly, Pillow Talk is:  "OH NO!  Did they really do that?"  "You tell 'em Angela!" and "I am SO EXCITED for next week!" and here comes Shai.....again.  (And remember, I bought a Cameo for my hubs with Alex.)

We are looking at either Sling or Philo. We just dropped our cable to the basic local channels and I am missing some of my shows. 

11 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

We are looking at either Sling or Philo. We just dropped our cable to the basic local channels and I am missing some of my shows. 

We have Sling Blue (I think, lol) and the biggest difference between the two is Sling has news channels, like CNN and MSNBC.  My Sling carries local channels, but I get those through Locast anyway!

7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

We have Sling Blue (I think, lol) and the biggest difference between the two is Sling has news channels, like CNN and MSNBC.  My Sling carries local channels, but I get those through Locast anyway!

I kind of miss CNN. 

• Love 1
On 6/8/2021 at 11:03 AM, politichick said:

I hadn't watched Pillow Talk for a while. Cynthia looked enormous to me, as if she'd expanded vertically and horizontally. 

I did see some of Pillow Talk ( usually I fall asleep entirely....not because it's boring but because it's late for me). This week I wasn't tired but I really thought it was especially weak and boring........and I also thought that Cynthia looked soooooooooo much larger than I remembered. I almost thought she might have been wearing padded wrappings ? Bizarre!

• Love 2