Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: The Ultimate Ultimatum

• Start Topic

Lots of people, LVP included, expect to be reached out to when they feel they’re the victim in the situation, sort of like calling a friend after they’ve had a loss. I remember LVP complaining about no one reaching out to her after she had left a trip, but it turned out at least Kyle had.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, byrd said:
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

That's because you're Super Dog too busy with big adventures

1AdU.gif

Plus he is too busy skateboarding.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, byrd said:

Kyle is not interesting nor is her family..

Yes. She's BORING X 1000! And WTF happened to her long, thick hair? Maybe it was never really ALL her natural hair? 

And that ridiculous looking "luxury golf cart" she was driving was hideous. Not even cool in any way. And of course she had to tell us she paid $30,000.00 for that ugly piece of $hit: a steering wheel and 4 tires. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Have you been checking out the little videos on the Bravo website of the after show interviews?

In one of them it is quite clear that LVP has had enough of this nonsense and being attacked nonstop as a story line. As she said it happened in Season 2 and Season 4 and Season 6. The meetings where Kyle attacks Lisa and demands that she apologize for some bullshit is also a repeat as we have seen in the flashbacks. This is all old news and Lisa has just had enough.

What I really found that was revealing was when LVP said you really remember who was with you when you needed them after some one dies who is very close to you in such a sad and unnecessary manner. She said you will always hold those people close to you. For all the rest they just don't matter. They aren't real friends. They are nothing to you and you are better off without them in your life.

The only thing Kyle can say is "I have problems too Lisa."

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, langford peel said:

What I really found that was revealing was when LVP said you really remember who was with you when you needed them after some one dies who is very close to you in such a sad and unnecessary manner. She said you will always hold those people close to you. For all the rest they just don't matter. They aren't real friends. They are nothing to you and you are better off without them in your life.

The only thing Kyle can say is "I have problems too Lisa."

Agree Kyle was wrong for that. She admitted it herself and said nothing she had going on compared to Lisa’s loss. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Agree Kyle was wrong for that. She admitted it herself and said nothing she had going on compared to Lisa’s loss. 

But if you listen to Kyle now she has no self awareness about what happened with Lisa. She is truly puzzled at how Lisa could be irate when she went to home and insisted that she was a liar. That Kyle believed the likes of Dorit ad Lisa Rinna over her so called best friend and once again wanted Lisa to admit to something she didn't do and appolgize. To quote PK "You can't even maintain a relationship with your sisters on a consistent basis where they stop talking to you and dis-invite you to their children's wedding. Maybe it's you babe."

GET OUT KYLE AND GO CUT YOUR HUSBAND'S TOENAILS!!!!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Plus he is too busy skateboarding.

He also has access to plenty of yummies - only thing to lick are his lips to catch those chip crumbs - NOM NOM NOM NOM

tenor.gif?itemid=10886666

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

People are always surprised a vegan could feel this way, but I too agree. 

A dog’s mouth being cleaner than a human’s is a myth, and people food can be harmful to them. Dogs are healthier eating dog food. I think animals need to be treated with kindness, but I don’t treat them as though they’re human. Imo they should have their own bowls, not eat off people plates, shouldn’t be taken everywhere, and dog fears/allergies are legitimate things that need to be taken into account.

A dog will poo then lick its own butt. I would never take one and let it drink out of a friend’s expensive champagne glass, take it to a bridal shop, etc. No matter how cute or how much you love them, a dog is a dog. YMMV.

Amen!! 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, princelina said:

IMO Lisa looks FOS because she has acted all along like she couldn't imagine why anyone would think she's upset with Dorit.  And now after weeks of reading through threads about "Dorit the puppy dumper" I'm reading that Lisa never thought she was one at all.  And yes she ended up sharing with Dorit, but her remarks about Dorit's snoring (and gas - yes I'd forgotten those) were clearly meant to embarrass Dorit (and punish her for puppy dumping, IMO) and had things gone according to Lisa's plan, the rest of the 'girls' would have been laughing all weekend at her British Humor and poking at Dorit as well.  But LVP certainly deserved the presidential suite, or whatever it was!  She wasn't going to turn that down, even if she had planned to insult her hostess the whole week!

Haha I'm sure you know I meant LVP - but you are correct, the trip didn't go how either of them had planned 😄 

This is just a standard pattern of behavior for all of the girls trips. They all want the best rooms, the best bathrooms ( so do I ) on every reality show. The same crap just happened on RHONY...LVP loves to poke the bear , I'll give her that , but I don't believe it's meant with malice . LVP is true to herself and knows who she is and what she wants, she makes no excuses for it. Living her best life !! The others are just as bad. LVP is just open and upfront with hers and doesn't mind saying how she feels, she hates sharing a room, always has. Of course when she does this everyone gets their panties in a wad. Normally she makes her own accommodations for these trips.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, langford peel said:

But if you listen to Kyle now she has no self awareness about what happened with Lisa. She is truly puzzled at how Lisa could be irate when she went to home and insisted that she was a liar. That Kyle believed the likes of Dorit ad Lisa Rinna over her so called best friend and once again wanted Lisa to admit to something she didn't do and appolgize. To quote PK "You can't even maintain a relationship with your sisters on a consistent basis where they stop talking to you and dis-invite you to their children's wedding. Maybe it's you babe."

GET OUT KYLE AND GO CUT YOUR HUSBAND'S TOENAILS!!!!!!

I like Kyle and oftentimes see her view, but I’m also surprised she didn’t understand why Lisa was so upset. I wonder if she now sees, whether she had suspicions or not, she should never have gone to Lisa’s house and insisted Lisa was lying. 

• Love 8

It's not too late for Kyle to flip the script and change the narrative. She can say something like"I can see how Lisa felt under attack and vulnerable. You don't realize what is going on when you on when you are in the midst of filming it. In retrospect I have to respect Lisa's word. After all Dorit and PK are not the most reliable witnesses. About anything let alone something that makes them look bad. Do I take their word over my best friend? Maybe not. I was wrong and beg Lisa's forgiveness and ask that she come back to show. I will stand with her against Teddi and Rinna and Erika and Dorit who suffer from Vanderpump Derangement Syndrome and blame everything on Lisa Vanderpump when it is their own bad actions that are at fault. I didn't realize how hurt Lisa was and I sincerely apologize."

In fact it would be best if she did that off camera. But she won't. Because she is a highly functioning moron. She can not concieve of how wrong she got this and how the audience sees it. No wonder her sisters don't want to have anything to do with her. 

GET OUT KYLE AND GO CHASE YOUR DOG DOWN THE STREET BEFORE DORIT GETS IT AND BRINGS IT TO A KILL SHELTER.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, langford peel said:

It's not too late for Kyle to flip the script and change the narrative. She can say something like"I can see how Lisa felt under attack and vulnerable. You don't realize what is going on when you on when you are in the midst of filming it. In retrospect I have to respect Lisa's word. After all Dorit and PK are not the most reliable witnesses. About anything let alone something that makes them look bad. Do I take their word over my best friend? Maybe not. I was wrong and beg Lisa's forgiveness and ask that she come back to show. I will stand with her against Teddi and Rinna and Erika and Dorit who suffer from Vanderpump Derangement Syndrome and blame everything on Lisa Vanderpump when it is their own bad actions that are at fault. I didn't realize how hurt Lisa was and I sincerely apologize."

In fact it would be best if she did that off camera. But she won't. Because she is a highly functioning moron. She can not concieve of how wrong she got this and how the audience sees it. No wonder her sisters don't want to have anything to do with her. 

GET OUT KYLE AND GO CHASE YOUR DOG DOWN THE STREET BEFORE DORIT GETS IT AND BRINGS IT TO A KILL SHELTER.

Once she saw those texts where Teddi said 'bring out the dog' Kyle should have stopped right then.  She was the one with that brought it up at the time.   I don't think on reflection she's going to change her point of view because she seems like a very selfish person who thinks she is always right.

I really dislike her after this season.

• Love 23

Finally watched the full episode. I feel like both LVP and Dorit were unreasonable. To demand that Dorit surrender to the notion that LVP is the "most honest" woman ever, and the best friend ever, and that she would *never* do anything of the sort is beyond ridiculous. That said, if Dorit is sincere in the idea that she is willing to drop it and move on, she should have been able to accept it when LVP said, "I didn't do it and I don't know who did." It may be bullshit, but there's still some wiggle room in there where perhaps someone from LVP's camp did it without LVP's knowledge. If Dorit is willing to accept that she'll never get an apology or an acknowledgment from LVP, then she should be willing to accept the remote possibility that maybe a John Sessa or a John Blizzard did this behind LVP's back.

• Love 7
(edited)
40 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I like Kyle and oftentimes see her view, but I’m also surprised she didn’t understand why Lisa was so upset. I wonder if she now sees, whether she had suspicions or not, she should never have gone to Lisa’s house and insisted Lisa was lying. 

As someone who absolutely believes LVP had a part in this, I still don't understand why Kyle went to LVP's house in the first place. It wasn't Kyle's fight to fight. This was between Dorit and LVP. It was such a strange, unnecessary move from someone who has been saying for seasons that she doesn't want to get dragged into other people's conflict with LVP.

I'm not entirely sure what the timelines are for all of this confusion with these stories.  If Dorit had called Lisa about the dog in the beginning we would not be having this conversation, Lisa owes her nothing.

Except that Lisa said she was good with Dorit, and that she wasn't holding the dog snafu against her, which means - according to Lisa herself - their friendship was in good standing. And, as such, yes it is incredibly strange that she would not have reached out to Dorit but would instead give an interview with TMZ.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

As someone who absolutely believes LVP had a part in this, I still don't understand why Kyle went to LVP's house in the first place. It wasn't Kyle's fight to fight. This was between Dorit and LVP. It was such a strange, unnecessary move from someone who has been saying for seasons that she doesn't want to get dragged into other people's conflict with LVP.

I think she went because she thought it was all about the show and it turned out to be about real life. Kyle is insensitive and stupid and had no idea how how her callous behavior had impacted Lisa. Lisa tried to tell her on the balcony and she didn't listen. She just thought it was normal show nonsense and never thought that Lisa would take it seriously when she called her a liar. She still doesn't get it. She sounds like Ramona. "What's the big deal!"

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, langford peel said:

I think she went because she thought it was all about the show and it turned out to be about real life. Kyle is insensitive and stupid and had no idea how how her callous behavior had impacted Lisa. Lisa tried to tell her on the balcony and she didn't listen. She just thought it was normal show nonsense and never thought that Lisa would take it seriously when she called her a liar. She still doesn't get it. She sounds like Ramona. "What's the big deal!"

Someone should ask her what's the big deal about PK saying she couldn't maintain relationships with her family and friends.  Maybe that would help her understand what the big deal is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
(edited)

At this point I do not care who didn't or didn't give what interview to what outlet. The bottom line for me is that LVP gave two dogs to people that she should have known were not suitable dog parents. (They are barely suitable child parents and only are due to paid help). 

In addition LVP said on the show initially that she was not upset with what Dorito/PK did. That is just appalling in my book. And I think it was more to protect her reputation with her dog rescue than to protect her friendship with PK (I think Dorito is disposable - she just happens to be married to PK). Some have speculated that the whole idea in the first place may have been to give her VP Dogs air time, and that would not surprise me a bit.

I also give a big side eye (as I think KF Bunny also pointed out) to VP Dogs itself. It appears to be run by a bunch of young people who may not necessarily even know what they are doing. And I really, really, REALLY find it annoying that John Sessa is continually referred to as Dr John Sessa in relation to the dog rescue, which to me leads people to believe that he is a vet, or at least a MD, when in fact he has a PHD in business. Very misleading, and shady AF. While I appreciate anyone who tries to help animals (and I work with rescues myself) there is enough questionable stuff that I see with LVP that I cannot give her a pass just because she is an animal lover. 

Finally my biggest beef with LVP is that I feel (and always have) that she treats the other wives like they are her employees. I have never watched VPR as I do not watch this franchise for LVP, so have no interest in her other show. But I get the feeling that she is used to be queen bee in her restaurants (understandably) and thinks she should also be queen bee on this show (not understandably, at least not to me). I think the only semi friendship she has ever had is with Kyle, and that is only when it suits her. In the end, these women are just co workers. Nothing more. But then are NOT LVP's minions. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, byrd said:

Absolutely , she is held to a higher standards it's because of jealousy ( Rhina) and everything she says or does is held under a microscope or picked to pieces. Whatever it takes to Dethrone LVP is what they will do.  Listen I am not saying that LVP is innocent with her behavior, but she just knows how to fight differently, and she wins by doing absolutely nothing.  LVP lets you put yourself out there and then gives you enough rope to hang yourself. (Kyle)  This happens every season and they just can't see through it.  Gang mentality never works with the fan base, when you go there you will always lose. 

I cannot say I enjoy this season - there is too much of the self-victimizing and foolish jumps to judgement that make my brain hurt.  Of course, Dorit dumped the dog. She was coerced by VPD to get two young pups, but then shocked to find out they poop and nip and taking care of them takes time and effort (more than 3 hours of training, girl).  Of course, Teddi was the instigator of the doggie-doo exposure, and Kyle knew about it and encouraged her to do so.  Teddi did not like Dorit at the time, and Kyle likes to see LVP squirm.  Of course, LVP was pissed at Dorit and wanted to see her punished for her actions (TBH everyone does, if not only for the dog, but also for the stupid CHA-NEL earrings).

What I found very interesting is how the "other" ladies are all so upset by LVP not calling them, or LVP not fighting back.  I recently viewed a tutorial on YouTube by a counselor who gives advice to counteract narcissistic behaviors, and the way she describes these behaviors fits the interactions between the non-LVP vs LVP perfectly.  She details the seven standard tactics used by narcissists to cause confusion;  1. Invalidation 2. Blame shifting 3. Projection 4. Word Salad 5. Gaslighting 6. Hurt & Rescue 7. Use Your Emotional State Against You.  (Sound familiar?)

To wit, narcissists want you to fight back because it fuels their beliefs and stimulates them to further push their personal agendas.  The best approach to diffuse narcissistic behavior is to not engage.  Apparently, it infuriates them because it shuts them down. 

From the behaviors of the women both on the show and in their after show Tweets, I would conclude Rinna, Dorit, and to an even larger degree, Kyle, are text book examples.   And LVP is wise to just ignore them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
16 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

UGH to Erika sitting there with her smug shit eating look while stage momming Dorit into keeping on narrative. 

It was nigiri, but the point still stands, LVP is a monster.  I can overlook all the other crap that people are down on her about, but eating sushi with a knife and fork is where I draw the line.

As soon as she said "the next Giggy" her motivation for getting a dog was revealed.  

It is so bad at the West LA Costco that they had to put this sign at the door (sorry for bad pic) and there are still so many dogs in there sometimes that it's hard to shop.  The problem is compounded by assholes with small dogs on those retractable leashes out at full extension -- who does that in a store???  I love dogs, but I'm already aggro when I'm at Costco from dealing with all the sample lollygaggers and people on their phones and families that are spread across the entire aisle so you can't get past, I don't also need to be dodging dogs on long line leashes.

20181228_200305_small.thumb.jpg.513d153d46bf39148931fc6c0b4d9dcc.jpg

People do drop their dogs off at the pound or put them to sleep when having them ceases to be convenient, but those people are pieces of shit and not "lovely women with lovely homes".  I have a friend that is dealing with the catastrophic illness of a small child.  Her large size dog was too much for her currently delicate child, so she had to figure out what to do.  All of her time is being spent either at the hospital or caring for her sick child when they are allowed to be home, but she still managed to find friends to temporarily house her dog rather than just dumping her at the pound or a shelter.  People that love their pets figure it out.

Then what is Kyle going to do when she's 60 an it's time for that new baby to grow up?

Sometimes changing it up is just fun and if you can why not?  I've got a new color all the time.  My hair is healthy and can take it and I have fun doing it.

I assumed she was coming home anyway so Kyle just took advantage of her being home and scheduled the photo shoot.

10,00 likes! And another 10,000 for your awesome screen name! 😃

• Love 5
On 5/1/2019 at 6:46 PM, tranquilidade said:

Dorit is such a fake, accent and all the hair. A person who keeps changing their hair is unclear about who they are. I know- been there done that.  Everyone on the show thinks it.

17 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Sometimes changing it up is just fun and if you can why not?  I've got a new color all the time.  My hair is healthy and can take it and I have fun doing it.

According to you @tranquilidade because this is not a thing, truism, or accepted piece of folk wisdom. It's not even something that's applicable across cultures or ethnicities. Many Black women wear wigs as a protective hairstyling for their real hair. I know a number of young fashion conscious Orthodox women who have 3 or 4 sheitels: one for everyday and 2 or 3 more to be glamorous or fun. If you're going to wear wigs, you may as well switch them up.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

According to you @tranquilidade because this is not a thing, truism, or accepted piece of folk wisdom. It's not even something that's applicable across cultures or ethnicities. Many Black women wear wigs as a protective hairstyling for their real hair. I know a number of young fashion conscious Orthodox women who have 3 or 4 sheitels: one for everyday and 2 or 3 more to be glamorous or fun. If you're going to wear wigs, you may as well switch them up.

I have no idea how you made such a connection. I never mentioned wigs or color. Are we still talking about dimwit dorit or something personal because I am not interested in the latter. Carry on. 😀

• Love 1

Can anyone help me understand why LVP & Ken insist on dragging poor Giggy to every f'n event they attend? Bringing him to that Middle Eastern shindig  (I forgot the charity events purpose..sorry) dressed in a purple satin jacket.

Jiggy looked like he was having so much fun! 😁

• Love 1
1 minute ago, tranquilidade said:

I have no idea how you made such a connection. I never mentioned wigs or color. Are we still talking about dimwit dorit or something personal because I am not interested in the latter. Carry on. 😀

I can walk you through how I made that connection really easily. You said:

A person who keeps changing their hair is unclear about who they are. 

You said "a person" not Dorit, Dorit Kemsley, and not Dorit Kemsley who is a Housewife on season 9 of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. You said "a person" as if this is some universal bit of wisdom everyone knows or should know. You said "a person" as if it should apply to everyone. 

My point of bringing up Black and Orthodox women is to explain that culturally there are women who have the ability to change their hairstyles constantly because they often aren't displaying their real hair. And so I'm saying that a constantly changing hairstyle isn't a sign of indecisiveness, immaturity, flakiness, or whatever you were implying in your original comment.

There was nothing personal  in my response. I've never heard this statement that a person who keeps changing their hair is unclear about who they are. Saying "Dorit keeps changing her hair because she is unclear about who she is" is wildly different from saying "A person who keeps changing their hair is unclear about who they are."

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Can anyone help me understand why LVP & Ken insist on dragging poor Giggy to every f'n event they attend? Bringing him to that Middle Eastern shindig  (I forgot the charity events purpose..sorry) dressed in a purple satin jacket.

Jiggy looked like he was having so much fun! 😁

I believe it was to celebrate the decriminalization of homosexuality in India.

I do think Lisa looked gorgeous in her sari, and Ken looked adorable.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, byrd said:

This is just a standard pattern of behavior for all of the girls trips. They all want the best rooms, the best bathrooms ( so do I ) on every reality show. The same crap just happened on RHONY...LVP loves to poke the bear , I'll give her that , but I don't believe it's meant with malice . LVP is true to herself and knows who she is and what she wants, she makes no excuses for it. Living her best life !! The others are just as bad. LVP is just open and upfront with hers and doesn't mind saying how she feels, she hates sharing a room, always has. Of course when she does this everyone gets their panties in a wad. Normally she makes her own accommodations for these trips.   

On big trips where they all arrive together (like in Europe) - then sure.  The one that sticks out to me was the visit to Joyce's house in wherever - a group drove there and chose rooms; Joyce also had a casita down the hill - so when VDP and Erika (? I think) arrived a day later that's where they ended up - and LVP could NOT stop making reference to how badly she felt she had been treated - by Joyce AND all the others.  I'm sure it was merely British Humor, but it's the type of thing that gets old after the 3rd and 5th and 27th mention.  After that I noticed it in other seasons but can't remember the circumstances now.

6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Lots of people, LVP included, expect to be reached out to when they feel they’re the victim in the situation, sort of like calling a friend after they’ve had a loss. I remember LVP complaining about no one reaching out to her after she had left a trip, but it turned out at least Kyle had.

aaaaand . . . that explains why Erika took the photo of her condolence card.

• Love 5

The entire premise for the conflict just doesn’t pass the “so what“ test for me!  Even if LVP did leak the story it was true and bound to come out since several people knew about it.  Dorit just didn’t want to answer for what she did and in the beginning it was Kyle who was demanding a confrontation with it on the show. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

TMZ came to her.

And apparently she had the time to do an interview.  If she's so busy, how is 'that' possible but she doesn't have enough time to give Dorit a heads up?

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I believe it was to celebrate the decriminalization of homosexuality in India.

I do think Lisa looked gorgeous in her sari, and Ken looked adorable.

I would have much rather been at that "shindig" admiring the beautiful Indian outfits and happily munching on samosas than hanging out with Teddi's  cohorts listening to Kyle and Dorit. I had to snort when Teddi told her planner that she didn't have any of those thingys (chargers) that go under the plates. Who the hell cares?

I suppose when Teddi leaves in the Big Bus, her son is going to have to be sedated.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I can walk you through how I made that connection really easily. You said:

You said "a person" not Dorit, Dorit Kemsley, and not Dorit Kemsley who is a Housewife on season 9 of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. You said "a person" as if this is some universal bit of wisdom everyone knows or should know. You said "a person" as if it should apply to everyone. 

My point of bringing up Black and Orthodox women is to explain that culturally there are women who have the ability to change their hairstyles constantly because they often aren't displaying their real hair. And so I'm saying that a constantly changing hairstyle isn't a sign of indecisiveness, immaturity, flakiness, or whatever you were implying in your original comment.

There was nothing personal  in my response. I've never heard this statement that a person who keeps changing their hair is unclear about who they are. Saying "Dorit keeps changing her hair because she is unclear about who she is" is wildly different from saying "A person who keeps changing their hair is unclear about who they are."

If you read my full statement I ended it with —been there done that. The “person”  I was referring to was me. I think dorit is confused about who she is with her hybrid accent and wild looks to me this is proof . This is my opinion and I am entitled to it.  I don’t post to preach or speak “truisms” just giving my opinion about the show and only the show. I was not commenting on any population or practice of anyone else. 

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

"Look, I've spoken to the people at ROL about the thing with Lucy. I've told them everything. I just wanted to call and give you a heads up; I've made you look like a puppy dumping liar. Cheers!"?

Thank you for that! I can actually hear LVP's voice in my head, calling Dorit, saying those lines and hanging up the phone while going about her next task for the day without even blinking an eye. 😆

ETA: Also, $300,000 for a new kitchen???!!! Did I hear that right? FMD if true!

Edited by aussieinsydney
  • Love 1

Gracious I am so glad I am not the only one wondering about all the DRAMA over choosing rooms on these trips!! I have never understood it- these ladies going tooth and nail over somewhere you are going to sleep one or two nights of your life??? Really makes me understand when someone says someone is too “normal” to be on a show. I’m a pretty strange girl but I can’t imagine yelling at someone because I wasn’t put in Hannah’s room.

• Love 6
On 4/30/2019 at 8:50 PM, Steph J said:

She also apparently cuts her husband's toenails for him. Nope.  Nope, nope, nope.

To each their own, but I don't want to have to "mother" my significant other.  I want a grown up who can do things like... I don't know... see that the garbage is full and take it out without having to be specifically asked to do so, as if it's a favor to me rather than a shared responsibility.

Maybe if his arms were broken? Kyle had make-up people there for her kids, why not just have someone there for mani/pedis too?  My husband can either handle his own toenails or join me for a pedi. 

On 4/30/2019 at 10:00 PM, Reality police said:

I have always thought that Kyle is a great mom. This season I have some issues with that. She does need to teach them some independence or they will have some rough awakenings in the future. All children need some responsibilities to mature. 

I have always thought that being a great mother was a part of Kyle's identity.  It's something she wears like a hat, not so much something she's doing for the kids.  I mean, yes, of course she loves her kids, but a lot of what she's saying she does "for the kids" is actually more about herself and her needs.  Portia sleeping in their bed, the breakfast in bed, even Mauricio's toenails, all of that is feeding the need in her to be "the best mom and wife on the planet!"  

On 4/30/2019 at 10:12 PM, Callaphera said:

need to see that divorce settlement. Does Dorit get the CHA earring and PK get the NEL earring?

No, the NEL goes to Boy George.

On 4/30/2019 at 11:05 PM, walnutqueen said:

THE LIES!  THE LIES!  THE LIES!

How many versions of the story can Dorito tell without including the fact that she dumped the dog (either at a shelter or to a virtual stranger)?

So in this version of the story, Dorit manages to tell us that Madison bit both kids, but NOT PK.  Only in previous versions we're told that they got rid of Madison because PK was bitten in the face (which is where that charming drunk close up came from).  That photo is also sometimes attributed to a bite from Lucy.  But most of the time it's Madison.  

This story has no mention of the center sending out a trainer for Lucy, or Lucy biting.  And we somehow we now learn that they were actually going to give her TWO dogs, instead of just Lucy.  That seems like something that would have come up before now.  Finally, we see several pictures of Lucy with the kids, then Dorit tells us all about how she has pictures of Lucy in her "lovely new home" but we don't see them.  Why? I can't see why you wouldn't want to show proof that the dog was in it's new home, particularly if it was just in the dog bed, like you said.  

Oh, and also after all this time, how could you not provide LVP the name of the person you gave the dog to? Why has that person not come forward and explained that their mother was terribly ill?  How did you not lead with that fact back in September?

On 4/30/2019 at 11:30 PM, izabella said:

The only thing I have learned is when they say wait and see, or there's more and you'll see later, and keep watching and you'll see, there is NEVER anything more to see.  It's just a trick to keep people watching.

There is NEVER more to the story.  They always hope there will be proof, but it turns out they're just being awful and hope you will get distracted.

On 5/1/2019 at 12:21 AM, renatae said:

MV5BZWRhNWUxYmItYjFiNy00MzU0LWJhOTQtYTJiYjhhYjc2N2EzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Does Teddi have a tattoo on her finger or is that a wart?

On 5/1/2019 at 12:36 AM, Marley said:

Lisa’s Indian party was embarrassing to see. John Sessa can go away. Nobody cares about him.

It was far less embarrassing than Kyle's little family interlude. 

On 5/1/2019 at 11:30 AM, thesupremediva1 said:

Lord help me, I want to come to Kyle's defense on something. I was an only child and my mom made me the center of her world when I was kid. When I got older, it was smothering and I sought my own independence. I'm sure Portia will do the same.

I see absolutely nothing cheer-worthy about having 10-year-olds do their own laundry and cook their own breakfast. Being a parent means taking care of your kids WHEN THEY ARE KIDS. If Portia is 20, not working, and still getting breakfast in bed, we can indict Kyle's parenting. 

Well, when they dropped the older one off at college this season, she thought toilet's cleaned themselves, so . . . I don't really think Kyle's winning the game here.

On 5/1/2019 at 8:10 PM, ChitChat said:

Have they not heard of Photoshop?  😉

I've seen the final result of this card.  It is heavily photoshopped and doesn't look at all like the "we've got it!" shot.

16 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

The cheese may stand alone but it bothered me that Portia didn't eat breakfast and she wasn't really encouraged to.  Didn't we see an episode in the last season or two where Portia was picking over her food?   I'd be super concerned that she could be setting herself up for an eating disorder (especially in a place like BH.)  

I can't eat first thing in the morning and I never could.  Most of the time I ended up eating some toast or a granola bar on the way to school as a kid.  Now I eat something a few hours after I get up, or I just wait until lunch.  I've never really believed the whole "breakfast is the most important meal" thing, because I'd literally make myself sick if I tried to stuff down a bunch of food.  

What really surprised me in that scene is that Kyle made a whole bunch of food and seemed to be having a somewhat routine fight with Portia to eat.  Which means there has to be a lot of food wasted in that house! Why not at least ask her what she wants before you throw a bunch of stuff together? It looked like she dumped milk on the cereal, so it's not likely someone will eat that left over.  She nibbled at the egg and toast, so that got wasted.  Basically only the berries can be "saved"  

• Love 17
On 5/1/2019 at 11:09 PM, Jel said:

Re: the Bahamas: Not everyone gets or enjoys Lisa's jokes, but she was clearly joking about not wanting to share a room with the snoring (and gassy), Dorit -- as she did end up sharing the suite with Dorit, right? 

I just don't get what the brouhaha is over this. Friends joke like this all the time with each other. Sure, it's low brow, and Lisa was pointed in her manner. However, it's not as though she was joking around about something truly offensive.  I snore and I have gas. So what? If you want to get me bothered, you'll have to come up with something better than that!

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I could be remembering it incorrectly but I don't think Dorit was demanding an apology from LVP in order for them to move past the issue. I got the impression that Dorit was trying to say ' I love you so let's agree to disagree and move on' though, at the crux of it, this isn't exactly an 'agree to disagree' kind of disagreement. 

You are correct. Kyle tried to bully Lisa into a confession, but Dorit just wanted to agree to disagree and "move on." But of course, they are both nuts and horrid excuses for friends for thinking Lisa could just move past their character assassination.

• Love 17
14 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

A person acting badly doesn't give another person carte blanche to also act badly. If Lisa is a). innocent of pushing the story out there and b). concerned about her "friend" Dorit, she would have likely been concerned that a story that does put Dorit in a bad light is suddenly all over the tabloids. That doesn't mean that she has to approve of Dorit's actions. 

If a friend of mine suddenly had a critical spotlight on them, I would reach out to make sure they are okay, even if I didn't approve of their actions in the first place. Because friends are supposed to care about friends, even when those friends make mistakes. 

Perhaps with a different timeline, Lisa would have reached out.  The way it was shown to us, it was a very short timeline- the Radar story is printed, then the women are at spin, then lunch.  LVP is at VPD for her event and to watch the resolution on TV.  Kyle showed up either that night or the next day to tell her all of her friends think she planted the story.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, Higgins said:

My dog never licks his bottom half.

As long as he's not licking your bottom half, it's all good ; )

The only phonecall Dorit deserved was from the shelter where Lucy was dumped (something along the lines of"Good morning, you festering pustule. We have video of you dumping Lucy. Yes, I did think that might make you pee in your cuntkin.")

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

I encourage people to hear what Dorit has to say about what happened with the dogs.  Click here to watch a video of her explanation.  In a nutshell, the first dog was super hyper and bit her child in the face.  Vanderpump dogs took that dog and convinced her to take another one that ended up being aggressive as well.  Multiple family members told her they didn't feel comfortable with the dog being around her children.  Dorit really wanted to make it work and got a renowned dog trainer who worked with the dog and recommended that Dorit not have the dog around her children.  Dorit knew woman who wanted the dog and thought it would be a loving home.  She told Lisa and/or Vanderpump dogs.  The new owner's parent ended up being sick and she had to leave town to take care of the parent.  Unbeknownst to Dorit, the owner gave the dog to a shelter which was not a kill shelter.  Because of the chip, Vanderpump dogs was notified within an hour and the dog was returned to them.

That's supposed to make Dorit a dog dumper, irresponsible and a monster?  Also, she stated she wasn't ware of the contractual stipulation of a $5000 or that the dog had to be given back to Vanderpump dogs.  She doesn't recall if she even signed a contract, but if she did sign any paperwork, she was signing what her friend told her.  According to Lisa, when the dog went back to Vanderpump dogs one of those Johns (I don't remember the last name) was very angry with Dorit and was bashing her.  

It seems to me that there have been a lot of assumptions about what happened with the dogs without people knowing the facts -- including the employees of Vanderpump dogs.

• Love 4
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

I encourage people to hear what Dorit has to say about what happened with the dogs.  Click here to watch a video of her explanation.  In a nutshell, the first dog was super hyper and bit her child in the face.  Vanderpump dogs took that dog and convinced her to take another one that ended up being aggressive as well.  Multiple family members told her they didn't feel comfortable with the dog being around her children.  Dorit really wanted to make it work and got a renowned dog trainer who worked with the dog and recommended that Dorit not have the dog around her children.  Dorit knew woman who wanted the dog and thought it would be a loving home.  She told Lisa and/or Vanderpump dogs.  The new owner's parent ended up being sick and she had to leave town to take care of the parent.  Unbeknownst to Dorit, the owner gave the dog to a shelter which was not a kill shelter.  Because of the chip, Vanderpump dogs was notified within an hour and the dog was returned to them.

That's supposed to make Dorit a dog dumper, irresponsible and a monster?  Also, she stated she wasn't ware of the contractual stipulation of a $5000 or that the dog had to be given back to Vanderpump dogs.  She doesn't recall if she even signed a contract, but if she did sign any paperwork, she was signing what her friend told her.  According to Lisa, when the dog went back to Vanderpump dogs one of those Johns (I don't remember the last name) was very angry with Dorit and was bashing her.  

It seems to me that there have been a lot of assumptions about what happened with the dogs without people knowing the facts -- including the employees of Vanderpump dogs.

Seems as if Dorit has trouble reading contracts. Maybe she can use that in defense of her ongoing litigation.

Edited by Higgins
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, langford peel said:

She just thought it was normal show nonsense and never thought that Lisa would take it seriously when she called her a liar. She still doesn't get it.

I think this hits the nail on the head.  Don't forget, camera and lights have to be set up at the house ready for the 'confrontation'.  I think Kyle just thought it was part of the show.  They even set up cameras in her car to film her on the way to LVPs.  So it was a planned 'confrontation'.  Problem is - it all went sideways for Kyle, who probably now wishes she'd stayed home and a suprised LVP who thought she would just hand wave the accusations away dahling and Kyle would believe her.

All this nastiness stirred up by wide eyed innocent Dorit.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

And apparently she had the time to do an interview.  If she's so busy, how is 'that' possible but she doesn't have enough time to give Dorit a heads up?

An interview about her rescue. An interview that would have a direct effect on how her animal rescue would be perceived. That takes precedence over anything having to do with Dorit. The fact that she defended Dorit in that interview, should have been enough. When people say that she was too busy, it was busy with her businesses and her rescue. The TMZ interview directly connects to her rescue and becomes a part of what kept her so busy during this time period.

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

An interview about her rescue. An interview that would have a direct effect on how her animal rescue would be perceived. That takes precedence over anything having to do with Dorit. The fact that she defended Dorit in that interview, should have been enough. When people say that she was too busy, it was busy with her businesses and her rescue. The TMZ interview directly connects to her rescue and becomes a part of what kept her so busy during this time period.

Totally agree, MatildaMoody. And also, I think it was me who said, "Maybe she was too busy". I don't recall Lisa saying that ever. So people can PM me about it, I guess? 😉

I'm with FilmNoire on the phone call; I don't think Dorit deserved a "How are you doing?" phone call either. The only phone call owed was from Dorit, to Lisa, thanking her for taking up for her sorry ass, yet again.  What an ingrate. What a vapid, self-absorbed, useless "friend" Dorit is. 

• Love 24
16 hours ago, izabella said:

Someone should ask her what's the big deal about PK saying she couldn't maintain relationships with her family and friends.  Maybe that would help her understand what the big deal is.

This. I try every season to like Kyle, but she makes it impossible. If one of my close friends essentially called me a liar, we wouldn't be friends any more. I also do not get how Dorit became the victim in this. She dumped the dog. I bet it was to a shelter but either way, she adopted from her "friends" rescue and didn't have the decency to go to Lisa and say "sorry, a dog actually requires me to pay attention to someone other than myself and the nanny won't take care of it for me". Or lie, like she ultimately did. Bottom line, she is scum. She is also the phoniest, most annoying bitch on this show and that is saying something. 

• Love 22
On 5/1/2019 at 6:08 PM, Jel said:

She said she thought they were closer than that, ie felt Erika could have called her instead of sending a note. Personally, I think that would have been better said off camera.

What's telling to me is Erika took a picture of it, fully expecting LVP to say she hadn't contacted her, then Erika would be POW, RECEIPT! But of course Lisa didn't say that, and we instead got a rather awkward look at a very generic, two line, "We are saddened to learn....Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time" kind of note.  It was the kind of condolence note you write to someone you don't know very well.  Lisa didn't say it was impersonal, but I will.

On 5/1/2019 at 11:39 PM, princelina said:

And it's why LVP looks like she's full of shit.  IMO of course.

because Erika had been reprimanded last season for not behaving appropriately upon the death of Pink Dog.  (Sorry, but 😂). So she was saving proof this year.  Whether or not anyone here agrees it was the appropriate response is not the point; the point is that Erika thought it was and knew in advance that she would be called out for it.

If LVP thinks she is such good friends with Erika - why did she send her a last minute "text" invite to her party at PUMP? Why not a "personal" touch by picking up the phone and calling?

What I also don't understand was why didn't Camille or Denise get invites to that party at PUMP. Camille had a text exchange with LVP about the Bridal Shower lunch that LVP missed, LVP had already gone to Camille's b'day party and had no issues with Camille. Denise went to TomTom to see LVP and then met for lunch at Villa Vomit - they had no issues either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

If LVP thinks she is such good friends with Erika - why did she send her a last minute "text" invite to her party at PUMP? Why not a "personal" touch by picking up the phone and calling?

What I also don't understand was why didn't Camille or Denise get invites to that party at PUMP. Camille had a text exchange with LVP about the Bridal Shower lunch that LVP missed, LVP had already gone to Camille's b'day party and had no issues with Camille. Denise went to TomTom to see LVP and then met for lunch at Villa Vomit - they had no issues either.

I think there's a very big difference between a party invitation and an expression of condolence.  I'd say MV, but does it? 

Lisa would have appreciated the personal touch of a phone call -- and she said so. Isn't that what all these HWs are always saying about Lisa? -- Tell the truth. And she did, that wasn't okay either.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, smores said:

Why not at least ask her what she wants before you throw a bunch of stuff together? It looked like she dumped milk on the cereal, so it's not likely someone will eat that left over.  She nibbled at the egg and toast, so that got wasted.  Basically only the berries can be "saved"  

Because Vyle wants to be seen on the show as being a wonderful mother who makes her child a full breakfast each and every morning. The reality is probably more like she allows Princess Portia to sleep too late, then Portia spends a ridiculous amount of time preparing herself for school - a la Kartrashian - she has to blow out her curly hair, probably wears very light make up, I mean, look at her mother, she can't be thinking she can roll out of bed and into a school uniform and pop off to school like a normal kid in Podunksville. I'd guess she's late every damn day and never really eats breakfast but Mommy Dearest wanted to look like the best mom ever so she got a full tray of shit she never eats anyway.

• Love 13