Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: The Ultimate Ultimatum

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, film noire said:

As long as he's not licking your bottom half, it's all good ; )

The only phonecall Dorit deserved was from the shelter where Lucy was dumped (something along the lines of"Good morning, you festering pustule. We have video of you dumping Lucy. Yes, I did think that might make you pee in your cuntkin.")

Has Dorit even said 'yes, I regret now that I didn't return the dog to Vanderpump Dogs directly but I want to be clear that I genuinely thought the dog had gone to a good home'?  If I were in a position where a negative story leaked about me and a friend also named in the story hadn't reached out to me, if the thought even occurred to me that the friend was the one that leaked the story, I can concede that maybe my friend not reaching out to me would feed my paranoia that she may have had something to do with it. What I don't understand is why, after the fact, it still mattered at all to Dorit that LVP didn't give her a heads up before speaking with TMZ. Anything LVP said in reference to Dorit was completely in line with everything Dorit has said and what we saw her say. I would understand if LVP was going to confirm certain details that could be perceived in a negative light for Dorit but her comments to TMZ literally debunked the negative stuff. She denied that Dorit dumped the dog at a kill shelter, she confirmed Dorit's version of giving the dog to a home she believed would be good for the dog, she denied friction between her and Dorit (it's only going to be reported further if people think there was a falling out between the two over the matter). There was a greater benefit to LVP to quash the story, not incite it. 

• Love 16
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

And apparently she had the time to do an interview.  If she's so busy, how is 'that' possible but she doesn't have enough time to give Dorit a heads up?

Since the show is filming, TMZ probably has a camera/reporter near the dog place quite often to try to get a scoop and they only need to chat for maybe 5 minutes. I work for a member of Congress and TMZ is always at the airport on the fly-in day to talk to lawmakers as they go to their cars. So, no, there would be no time to give Dorit a heads up.

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

If LVP thinks she is such good friends with Erika - why did she send her a last minute "text" invite to her party at PUMP? Why not a "personal" touch by picking up the phone and calling?

What I also don't understand was why didn't Camille or Denise get invites to that party at PUMP. Camille had a text exchange with LVP about the Bridal Shower lunch that LVP missed, LVP had already gone to Camille's b'day party and had no issues with Camille. Denise went to TomTom to see LVP and then met for lunch at Villa Vomit - they had no issues either.

Lisa probably invited Erika to the India event because Erika has a lot of friends/fans in the gay community, including her glam squad. Doubt very seriously that that is Camille's cup of tea. And how do you know the text was "last minute?"

• Love 21
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

If someone who professes to be my friend and love me thinks I am a liar and will not listen to me, they can kiss my ass.  I can handle a disagreement, difference of opinion, but call my character into question?  Fuck that noise. 

Conversely, if I'm on two separate reality shows for the last 10 years, and if literally almost every single cast member on both shows at some point tells me or expresses to others that they don't trust me, that they suspect that I'm doing something underhanded, that they experience me as being manipulative, that they feel I never take responsibility for what I'm doing, I'm going to seriously reflect that maybe there is in fact something I'm doing that is part of the problem - and I'm certainly not going to double-down that I am "the most honest person ever" as if all these other people are simply crazy or jealous of my amazingness. Even if I had nothing to do with leaking this particular story, I am going to be seriously reflecting on why so many people have this impression of me and what I could be doing to constantly create this situation over and over in my life.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
12 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Conversely, if I'm on two separate reality shows for the last 10 years, and if literally almost every single cast member on both shows at some point tells me or expresses to others that they don't trust me, that they suspect that I'm doing something underhanded, that they experience me as being manipulative, that they feel I never take responsibility for what I'm doing, I'm going to seriously reflect that maybe there is in fact something I'm doing that is part of the problem - and I'm certainly not going to double-down that I am "the most honest person ever" as if all these other people are simply crazy or jealous of my amazingness. Even if I had nothing to do with leaking this particular story, I am going to be seriously reflecting on why so many people have this impression of me and what I could be doing to constantly create this situation over and over in my life.

Why should she care what others think of her? On BH she’s with an ensemble cast that has group thinking and their only goal is trying to take her down. VP rules she is their boss and I’m sure she could careless what they think. Lisa should continue to pay all these bitches dust and the VP crew may want to remember they are all replaceable.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Conversely if the one reality show is full of chuckleheads who owe their fame and personal fortunes directly to me and they are ungrateful and find me to be manipulative in making them rich and famous.....why I will go out and get a new bunch of chuckleheads.

Conversely if a group of so called strong and independent women feel I can manipulate them like puppets and think that I am a liar and not a good friend......I will get some new friends who are strong enough to stand on their own two feet.

1 million likes!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

True.  But would you be telling someone you loved them and wanted to be friends with them if they were liars?  I cut dishonest people out of my life.  Not going to waste my time on them.  Especially if I thought they were hurting my reputation.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, chlban said:

I don't believe a word out of Dorit's mouth. I would bet good money she dumped the dog at the shelter or, more likely, had someone that worked for her do it. I don't believe her BS about the dog biting either. 

All of the women on this show have a far distance from the truth.  Dorit, especially, greatly exaggerates and embellishes her recounts with false statements and misleading "facts" to where it is almost comical.  Kyle does the same thing, but mostly by omission of critical details.  Rinna and her memory are always at odds.   It is almost as if they forget that they are being recorded and that viewers can fact-check their actions and statements.  Seeing them caught with their pants on fire is one of my secret joys. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I would understand if LVP was going to confirm certain details that could be perceived in a negative light for Dorit but her comments to TMZ literally debunked the negative stuff. She denied that Dorit dumped the dog at a kill shelter, she confirmed Dorit's version of giving the dog to a home she believed would be good for the dog, she denied friction between her and Dorit

Such a great point.  The only way Dorit can continue to feed her pathetic anti-Lisa storyline is by insisting LVP is behind the Radar story, because if not - what sane person bitches about a positive press moment, courtesy of a friend trying to clean up your mess? You also mentioend Dorit never apologizing, and that's one of the biggest tells for me as to who she really is (underneath the endlessly changing stories she's told around Lucy).  If you genuinely aren't the kind of person who would dump a dog, you'd be filled with horror at what happened to that animal (and even worse, what might have happened if  not for a micro-chip). Not only would you publicly apologize fully, you'd spend your time (on camera and off) fixing it.

Instead, we have Dorit's Affronted! Reaction!  to the simple question, "Why didn't you just return the dog?" when talking to Nice Camille earlier in the season, back before Bad Cami returned (the one who climbs on a jukebox naked and smiles like a snake and then swings an ax like Lizzie Borden on a hot August afternoon -   like Juliette Lewis on date night, circa 1998). 

1 hour ago, politichick said:

Lisa probably invited Erika to the India event because Erika has a lot of friends/fans in the gay community, including her glam squad.

Seems odd to me that Ms. Jayne didn't rate her own invite from the LGBT center of L.A. (LVP's cohost for the India party event).  Strange no actual member of the community she claims to reside in/adore thought to include her, and Ms Jayne had to instead depend on LVP (aka The Heteronormative Sniper From The Side) to get her supposedly gay-fab ass in the door. Maybe her Roman legion of gay friends were all too busy eating samosas to notice their Gay Goddess wasn't there.

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 5
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

An interview about her rescue. An interview that would have a direct effect on how her animal rescue would be perceived. That takes precedence over anything having to do with Dorit. The fact that she defended Dorit in that interview, should have been enough. When people say that she was too busy, it was busy with her businesses and her rescue. The TMZ interview directly connects to her rescue and becomes a part of what kept her so busy during this time period.

I haven't watched it, but was it even an interview that she had to take time for or was it a bunch of dildos standing around outside a venue waiting for her to come out so they could shout questions at her while she waits for her car, as is TMZ's wont?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I agree with this.  I was thinking it since last night, when I saw this:

http://celebrityinsider.org/ariana-madix-on-lisa-vanderpump-feud-shell-get-vindictive-277771/

I just don't believe it's all one big conspiracy to "take Lisa down," or that people are jealous or haters or that she made them and she has the ability to break them and this makes people spiteful.

i can say with 100% honesty that I am not jealous of LVP.  I think she has some great things going on, but I don't want her not to have those things, nor do I think I'm entitled to them over her.  I want her to enjoy the trappings of her wealth, and I find her interesting enough to watch; I simply just don't particularly like/trust her.  

I specifically linked to the article I linked to because I don't think Ariana, especially, is jealous of Lisa or wants to take her down.  I think Ariana is beautiful, smart, young, and she can pretty much do whatever she wants with her life at this point, and I think there is way more to 'envy' about Ariana's life than Lisa's at this stage of the game. She doesn't need to take Lisa down or call her 'vindictive,' yet here we are...

I'm like Erika--I don't care that much about LVP.  I don't necessarily want her off the show.  I thought this last episode was great.  If Lisa would be willing to film with one other cast member each episode--which has been her pattern for the past three espisodes now--I would think she could stay.  I like that she is smart and she will go toe-to-toe with people.  I find that part exciting.  The cars with the pink rims and the swans are very boring to me.

I also--and call me a horrible person--loooove the infighting that is starting to occur, now that Lisa's been somewhat neutralized.  It's really interesting to me.  While I'm being a horrible person, I would like to see each one of them taken down a peg or two by the others.  So I am enjoying this.

I don't like or trust Lisa, but I don't like or trust the others.  I have never been a particularly big fan of this franchise.  Too convoluted and pretentious and stupid.  Bring on Potomac, now that is something I can sink my teeth into!!

• Love 11
57 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I haven't watched it, but was it even an interview that she had to take time for or was it a bunch of dildos standing around outside a venue waiting for her to come out so they could shout questions at her while she waits for her car, as is TMZ's wont?

This is pretty much what it was. Nothing serious. No sit-down or tell all. just a few soundbites. Really not that serious. But, it was publicity for the rescue and a way to curtail the Dorit Dumping gossip. Pretty much standard business operating procedure. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Jel said:

I think there's a very big difference between a party invitation and an expression of condolence.  I'd say MV, but does it? 

Lisa would have appreciated the personal touch of a phone call -- and she said so. Isn't that what all these HWs are always saying about Lisa? -- Tell the truth. And she did, that wasn't okay either.

I think it was absolutely ridiculous for LVP to expect an acknowledgement text for the death of Pink Dog. A pet nobody had ever heard of prior. Only the ones she deems "cute" get camera time: Giggy, Giggy 2.0, Hanky, Panky, Schnookie, Rumpy, Diamonds, Rose, Heck even the nameless turtle has been seen.

LVP never liked Erika. She takes every chance she gets to "reprimand" her. That was rude as fuck to tell someone their condolence card wasn't "good" enough.

• Love 10
On 4/30/2019 at 8:07 PM, tranquilidade said:

The sleeping didn’t bother me as much as the carrying and dressing and what appeared to be utter helplessness. That can’t build self esteem and security.

While on one hand I appreciate what a caring mother Kyle is, she is also creating a self-focused, the world revolves around me human.  She'll have another helpless daughter who doesn't know that toilets need to be cleaned. 

I also cringed when I heard Kyle say that her kids come first in her life and disagree with this.  If you are in a relationship with your children's' father, THAT relationship should come first.  A happy wife and husband, make a happy mom and dad.  I have also been on the other side of this and in relationships where it is a blended family and that can be quite the struggle as to who comes first. 

On 5/1/2019 at 1:07 AM, Giselle said:

I hate feet. The only ones I've touched besides my own were my ill parents when they were incapable of doing it, and my husband's after knee surgery when one kept catching the sheet. You do what you need to do to help someone.

I hate feet.

There is nothing wrong with Kyle clipping her husband's toes and his feet were not as bad as what was made out to be here. No toenail fungus, no athletes foot, no crusty skin that I could see. That being said he should be able to clip them himself, he's not infirm.

Really is it worse than changing a shitty diaper, popping pus filled zits, pulling out a bloody tampon, and the gross stuff  we do for our pets? She was clipping his damn toes. 

small... little tiny voice... I cut Mr. electc's toenails for him.  I used to be a manicurist in a past life and am thankful that his are the only ones I touch now other than my own. 

On 5/2/2019 at 8:16 AM, Happy Camper said:

Watching this episode, and this season makes me miss the old days when Tuesday at 9 pm was a little treat I had each week, with a nice glass of red wine and a little bowl of deluxe mixed nuts. Oh, the glam!

Now it's Tuesday, 9 pm, Jack and Coke and a bag of jalapeno cheetos.

Jalapeno cheetos?!!!! Oh I NEED these in my life!! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think it was absolutely ridiculous for LVP to expect an acknowledgement text for the death of Pink Dog. A pet nobody had ever heard of prior. Only the ones she deems "cute" get camera time: Giggy, Giggy 2.0, Hanky, Panky, Schnookie, Rumpy, Diamonds, Rose, Heck even the nameless turtle has been seen.

LVP never liked Erika. She takes every chance she gets to "reprimand" her. That was rude as fuck to tell someone their condolence card wasn't "good" enough.

That's not what she said though, KFB. She simply said she thought they were closer and assumed Erika would have made a phone call. She was being honest. Isn't that what they want from her, honesty? Owning of feelings and all that? I think I've heard that said at least 10 times, Oh if only she would just be honest. 

Or is it that they only want Lisa's honesty when it would put Lisa in a bad light? They don't want Lisa's honesty if it puts them, or might possibly put them, in a bad light. I wish they'd just spell out all their rules for Lisa in advance instead of changing them when they don't get the result they were hoping for.

You know what I thought was rude as fuck? Angrily shoving a dish, crossing arms and then shoving back from the table with a sneer on her face, like a petulant child, in response to someone who had said, "I was a bit hurt by what you did".  But of course Erika's focus was not on Lisa's feelings, but on, OMG this bitch is trying to make me look bad.  Sad.

I also see it opposite  of how you see it -- it was Erika, imo, who never liked Lisa. MV.

I'll end it on an agreement though -- I also don't think Lisa should have expected an acknowledgement text, or phone call or sincere note of condolence on the death of her dog (who I have definitely seen on the show though). I mean, it would have been sweet and thoughtful, but I don't think that was a reasonable expectation of Erika.  Though, if it were my co-worker who lost her little dog, I would have just called.

• Love 24
27 minutes ago, Jel said:

You know what I thought was rude as fuck? Angrily shoving a dish, crossing arms and then shoving back from the table with a sneer on her face, like a petulant child, in response to someone who had said, "I was a bit hurt by what you did".  But of course Erika's focus was not on Lisa's feelings, but on, OMG this bitch is trying to make me look bad.  Sad.

I also see it opposite  of how you see it -- it was Erika, imo, who never liked Lisa. MV.

I like Erika, but I agree with this. I thought Erika did nothing wrong with the note, but the way she snapped at a very vulnerable Lisa rubbed me the wrong way.

And I agree Erika never liked Lisa, maybe due to what she heard from Yolanda or something. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think I am misunderstanding you. What does the death of Pink Dog have to do with Giggy?

LVP has made sure that we saw every animal she called by name. But, I don't understand what any of that has to do with Erika.

@KuFuBunny, why do you believe that LVP never liked Erika? I personally didn't think that LVP was reprimanding Erika. I thought she was sincerely saying that she thought they were close enough for Erika to call her. 

LVP's immediate apology when she saw Erika was angry proved that for me. I would love to know what happened to make you believe that LVP never liked Erika. Especially since (To ME) it has seemed obvious that Erika had a bias coming on to the show and never gave LVP a chance.

• Love 18

@Talented Tenth I think Dorit felt a little pressured to get a dog by LVP. I think when the Kemsleys got the second dog, they realized that their kids and their lifestyle was not conducive to getting a fairly young dog familiar and comfortable with a new family and a new home. I think they realized that their young kids were having a hard time learning to be careful around the dog and in response the dog started doing things that communicated that she was uncomfortable in the home too. However, LVP's propensity for "British jokes" and Sessa being a messy gossipy punk were the exact things that made Dorit want to hide that they couldn't keep the second dog. And honestly, Sessa's many messy resultant interviews where he reveals that the Kemsleys "actually" got and returned two dogs one of which he raised by hand suggests that if his unbridled mouth was one of Dorit's concerns, Dorit wasn't off base with her concerns. Did Sessa want her to keep and crate the dog all day? No. Oh, he wanted her to return the dog that shevwas incapable of caring for to Vanderpump Dogs. Then focus on that rather than how she adopted 2 dogs and couldn't keep either. Not being able to keep 2 dogs is immaterial. Perhaps he might think twice about being a gossipy messy unprofessional asshole who shames their adopting families and instead uses those situations to teach and educate. While I think the Kemsleys are primarily responsible (at least a solid 80%)  for the resultant disaster, the Johns (Sessa and Blizzard) are not guilt free. The latter two are some messy thirsty dipshits whose game of whispers manages to make this a tabloid worthy incident that causes LVP to experience months of misery. Congrats dumbasses! Job well done!

• Love 11
4 hours ago, smores said:

I did watch it.  And I also watched or read all of the below:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/lisa-vanderpump-dorit-kemsley-dog-feud-explained  

Signed contract, didn't look at it with a fine-toothed comb.  Dog bit kids, dog bit PK, no mention of how they were pressured.  No mention of the illness.

Says Lucy went to another loving home, went to a non-kill shelter.  No mention of pressure, claims she told LVP immediately (but doesn't mention that it was AFTER).  Also doesn't mention the illness of the woman's mother.  

https://people.com/tv/dorit-kemsley-lisa-vanderpump-rescue-dog-drama/ 

Here Dorit's story is that she called LVP BEFORE she moved to dog to the new "loving" home.  This isn't followed up by any other story, and if that was the case, wouldn't LVP had said "Oh, no, just bring the dog to us and we'll take care of it?"  Even Dorit never repeats this one, she says everywhere else that she called the NEXT day.  LVP then asks for the name of the person and Dorit never provides it.  And of course no mention of the woman's mother being ill.  

Dorit's story keeps changing, the only consistent thing is that she got a dog from VDPDs and then she gave it away to someone else.  Given that she'd already had one prior dog from them that didn't work out, she was familiar with the procedure for returning a dog, and that's not what she did.  It's also interesting that the woman that supposedly had a family emergency (that is only JUST NOW being mentioned), has never come forward or been named to LVP, even offscreen, and that the shelter specified that a reality tv person dropped the dog off. 

All of this.

Just love how Dorit claims in the first article that she "rescued" the dog. No, dumdum, VPD rescued the dog. You just dumped her with someone you later admitted you barely knew but were nonetheless sure would provide a lovely home. Also whom you never managed to tell VPD any information about so they could follow up on like they wanted.

• Love 19
10 hours ago, chlban said:

This. I try every season to like Kyle, but she makes it impossible. If one of my close friends essentially called me a liar, we wouldn't be friends any more. I also do not get how Dorit became the victim in this. She dumped the dog. I bet it was to a shelter but either way, she adopted from her "friends" rescue and didn't have the decency to go to Lisa and say "sorry, a dog actually requires me to pay attention to someone other than myself and the nanny won't take care of it for me". Or lie, like she ultimately did. Bottom line, she is scum. She is also the phoniest, most annoying bitch on this show and that is saying something. 

If I could like your post a million times I would.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Jel said:

That's not what she said though, KFB. She simply said she thought they were closer and assumed Erika would have made a phone call. She was being honest. Isn't that what they want from her, honesty? Owning of feelings and all that? I think I've heard that said at least 10 times, Oh if only she would just be honest. 

Or is it that they only want Lisa's honesty when it would put Lisa in a bad light? They don't want Lisa's honesty if it puts them, or might possibly put them, in a bad light. I wish they'd just spell out all their rules for Lisa in advance instead of changing them when they don't get the result they were hoping for.

Speaking for myself - I don't really want to hear every honest detail from others about how I have offended them.  If it's a big deal then fine, but every little thing? No thanks.  I don't mind hearing an honest apology from someone who thinks they may have offended me.  In the same vein - I don't go around pointing out to others every time they hurt my feelings if I  know it was unintentional, and if I think I have hurt someone I offer them a straightforward apology.  So to answer your question - yes, I think they want her honesty in regard to her own flaws and failures, not theirs.  But I guess if they all followed these simple rules of good manners - we wouldn't have a show 😄 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

It’s like the boy who cried wolf.  Lisa has done shady shit, but she did do THIS shady shit.  But the problem is this has gotten turned around form Dorit giving away a dog to Lisa talking to the media.  And now Lisa has become the villain.  Strange.

And don’t give any more dogs to Dorit. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
(edited)

Someone tweeted a clip of Dorit in the Aftershow, where Dorit says:

"The woman at the shelter said, we're not a kill shelter. I've devoted ...forty years of my life to rescuing dogs. We euthanize less than one percent of dogs "

Then that Tweeter asks:

How does Dorit know what the woman at the shelter said?

I think she outed herself there.  

(Sessa said the shelter told him a reality star dropped the dog off(?). 

And if Sessa knew the name of that "reality star", then I'm not surprised her freaked out at her, as she claims he did. And his vague "the dog ended up at a shelter" was actually him covering for her. And if that's true, yet another example of ingratitude from Dorit.

Edited by Jel
  • Useful 4
  • Love 20

So now it's Rinna's fault that LVP told Ericka that the condolence card wasn't good enough?  Did Rinna 'manipulate' her?  Please.  LVP also tried to bring Kyle into it by saying she and Kyle discussed it.  Kyle shut that down.  Nope, we didn't talk about it or discussed it.  You told me.

If LVP had a problem with the hand written condolence card, then talk to Erika privately.  Nope.  She wanted to make it 'public'.  And it was more than a 'couple' of lines.  Things like this always remind me of Heather on OC when she said at a reunion (paraphrasing) do you want me to pop a vein?

And....the story of the seem to be reality star dropped the dog off came from Sessa.  The same guy who set up the VPD thing to expose Dorit.  I can't stand Dorit but I would take everything Sessa says with a big grain of salt.  Yes.  The same thing could be said of Dorit.  I don't trust either one of them.  They're both real thirsty.  I just find it harder to believe that Dorit drove to the OC to put Lucy at a rescue.  Some will disagree.  Shrug.  I don't really care.

• Love 6

Dorit either drove the dog out there herself, or she called the shelter (in OC, to be cagey!) to inquire about taking Lucy there.

Her story:

I had a dog

I gave the dog to a lovely woman

Time passed

I get a call saying the dog is in a shelter! I was so surprised!

is totally impossible to believe because of her "the woman at the shelter said". There's just no room in Dorit's original story for speaking to women at the shelter Lucy ended up in.

• Love 18
On 5/1/2019 at 3:56 PM, langford peel said:

Dorit dumped the dog off at the kill shelter herself. Or she had her assistant do it. She cannot name who was the person she gave the dog to and cannot name who brought it to the shelter.  She has a history of doing this. She dumped the first dog back at Vanderpump dogs.

I would not characterize the return of the first dog as "dumping."  In fact, had she returned the second dog to VPD, I wouldn't characterize it as dumping. 

I wanted to insert my opinion here because not every home is right for every dog, and not every home is right for any dogs at all.  I don't have a problem with someone quickly realizing this and working with VPD to rectify the situation.  I would characterize that behavior as responsible, and believe it is in the best interest of the dog.

And I apologize for being picky, but I worry that not making that distinction can create the kind of pressure that makes people throw on a wig and drive their dog to another town to rectify the situation in a way that I would absolutely classify as dumping.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, smores said:

I did watch it.  And I also watched or read all of the below:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/lisa-vanderpump-dorit-kemsley-dog-feud-explained  

Signed contract, didn't look at it with a fine-toothed comb.  Dog bit kids, dog bit PK, no mention of how they were pressured.  No mention of the illness.

Says Lucy went to another loving home, went to a non-kill shelter.  No mention of pressure, claims she told LVP immediately (but doesn't mention that it was AFTER).  Also doesn't mention the illness of the woman's mother.  

https://people.com/tv/dorit-kemsley-lisa-vanderpump-rescue-dog-drama/ 

Here Dorit's story is that she called LVP BEFORE she moved to dog to the new "loving" home.  This isn't followed up by any other story, and if that was the case, wouldn't LVP had said "Oh, no, just bring the dog to us and we'll take care of it?"  Even Dorit never repeats this one, she says everywhere else that she called the NEXT day.  LVP then asks for the name of the person and Dorit never provides it.  And of course no mention of the woman's mother being ill.  

Dorit's story keeps changing, the only consistent thing is that she got a dog from VDPDs and then she gave it away to someone else.  Given that she'd already had one prior dog from them that didn't work out, she was familiar with the procedure for returning a dog, and that's not what she did.  It's also interesting that the woman that supposedly had a family emergency (that is only JUST NOW being mentioned), has never come forward or been named to LVP, even offscreen, and that the shelter specified that a reality tv person dropped the dog off. 

I don't consider that a changing story, she just gave as summary of what happened as WHHL is a live, fast-paced show.  In RHOBH Aftershow video when she was with Erika, she was able to go into full details.  Dorit has not given versions of the story in which something totally different happened.  The gist is that she got one dog, it was aggressive, got another, gave it to a woman, Lisa Vanderpump knew about it, then it ended up in a no kill shelter and got returned to Vanderpump Dogs.  

13 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

In the Bahamas, Lisa expressed to Erika that she would have appreciated a phone call and that was about her brother.  Erika sent a hand written note.  Was there a separate incident with Pink Dog and Erika?

10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

@Talented Tenth I think Dorit felt a little pressured to get a dog by LVP. I think when the Kemsleys got the second dog, they realized that their kids and their lifestyle was not conducive to getting a fairly young dog familiar and comfortable with a new family and a new home. I think they realized that their young kids were having a hard time learning to be careful around the dog and in response the dog started doing things that communicated that she was uncomfortable in the home too. However, LVP's propensity for "British jokes" and Sessa being a messy gossipy punk were the exact things that made Dorit want to hide that they couldn't keep the second dog. And honestly, Sessa's many messy resultant interviews where he reveals that the Kemsleys "actually" got and returned two dogs one of which he raised by hand suggests that if his unbridled mouth was one of Dorit's concerns, Dorit wasn't off base with her concerns. Did Sessa want her to keep and crate the dog all day? No. Oh, he wanted her to return the dog that shevwas incapable of caring for to Vanderpump Dogs. Then focus on that rather than how she adopted 2 dogs and couldn't keep either. Not being able to keep 2 dogs is immaterial. Perhaps he might think twice about being a gossipy messy unprofessional asshole who shames their adopting families and instead uses those situations to teach and educate. While I think the Kemsleys are primarily responsible (at least a solid 80%)  for the resultant disaster, the Johns (Sessa and Blizzard) are not guilt free. The latter two are some messy thirsty dipshits whose game of whispers manages to make this a tabloid worthy incident that causes LVP to experience months of misery. Congrats dumbasses! Job well done!

Lisa knew that Dorit gave the dog to another woman, so it wasn't hidden from Lisa.  Lisa gave an interview and expressed that John (I can't remember which one) trashed Dorit about the incident.  My question is why would he feel comfortable bashing Dorit in front of Lisa if she was a friend?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

I would not characterize the return of the first dog as "dumping."  In fact, had she returned the second dog to VPD, I wouldn't characterize it as dumping. 

I wanted to insert my opinion here because not every home is right for every dog, and not every home is right for any dogs at all.  I don't have a problem with someone quickly realizing this and working with VPD to rectify the situation.  I would characterize that behavior as responsible, and believe it is in the best interest of the dog.

And I apologize for being picky, but I worry that not making that distinction can create the kind of pressure that makes people throw on a wig and drive their dog to another town to rectify the situation in a way that I would absolutely classify as dumping.

Yes, that's true...not every dog is right for every family. It's okay to return the dog to the original rescue if it doesn't work out. Rescue organizations know this happens sometimes, so they account for it in their contracts.

We have rescue dogs, and that's what they said to us. Others in the forum have posted about their experiences too, and iirc, everyone said the rescue had said the same thing -- if it doesn't work out, contact us. The only thing that is not okay is to attempt to rehome the dog yourself because you don't really know where the dog is going. Or, if you want to give the dog to someone you know, you can usually do that too, just through the original rescue so they can do a home check.

Bottom line is rescue shelters want their dogs to be in happy, loving homes where the dogs are welcome.

• Love 10

It's so beyond obvious to me now that Lisa did not want the story out, and so she definitely did not leak it or work behind the scenes to have anyone leak it. Because why would she work to sneakily reveal something she didn't want to be revealed.  It's just not reasonable. (I remember she said to Kyle, "I could have thrown Dorit under the bus") All Lisa did "to" Dorit, was try to protect her from backlash.  No wonder Lisa was so outraged at the claim that she leaked it, she worked to do the opposite.

Puppygate -- the claim that Lisa or one of her "minions" leaked the story is not true.

The HWs owe Lisa Vanderpump a huge, grovelling, public apology.

• Love 18
(edited)

That's supposed to make Dorit a dog dumper, irresponsible and a monster?  Also, she stated she wasn't ware of the contractual stipulation of a $5000 or that the dog had to be given back to Vanderpump dogs.  She doesn't recall if she even signed a contract, but if she did sign any paperwork, she was signing what her friend told her.  According to Lisa, when the dog went back to Vanderpump dogs one of those Johns (I don't remember the last name) was very angry with Dorit and was bashing her.  

Yes, because regardless of extenuating circumstances, how fast the dog was returned, or inappropriate responses on the part of Vanderpump Dogs, she plain and simply dumped Lucy (and admits to it); the dumping occurred before anything possibly absolving the dumping came to light. And not reading a contract before signing, regardless of how many of us are guilty of it in life, is irresponsible (she could have saved herself a lot of grief had she just done what the contract said). That it turned out OK doesn't change the fact that Lucy was dumped. 

One time, I didn't pay my rent--not because I was being shady or because I didn't have the money to do so. I just forgot. The apartment office had every right to charge me a late fee but they chose not to (yay!). But the fact that I was not punished or that nothing bad happened doesn't change the fact that I was wrong, irresponsible, and at fault for breaking a rule, and it doesn't imply that there was no rule in the first place.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 15
On 5/2/2019 at 6:21 AM, FancyNancy said:

I know I’m going to be scolded about this, but I HATE being in a place with food and there’s a dog there. I understand people love their dogs, but it’s so inconsiderate to those who don’t want or have dogs around them. I’m funny about eating food from people with pets anyway so I know it’s just a pet peeve of mines.

I agree

Way before the "emotional support animal" craze - LVP has been bringing her pets to her restaurants. That's gross. I also recall her bring in one of her swans there - when it was sick - double gross

• Love 3
On 5/2/2019 at 3:46 PM, howivesforever said:

Maybe I missed Lisa’s bad behavior? There is absolutely no proof that Lisa did any of the things they are saying.

Lisa and Ken made it clear at the first lunch with the Kemsley’s the dog should have been returned to them and not given away. Lisa also made it clear she didn’t think Dorit had I’ll intentions.

It’s the other ladies Rinna, Kyle and Teddy that seemed to make all of this more than it was.

And Dorit brought it on the show herself by discussing it openly with Erika. There were no attempts to hide this storyline from airing by LVP or by Dorit. So Teddi "feeling' manipulated by LVP bc LVP wanted it to air really doesn't make sense. This storyline was coming on the show no matter what. 

ROL confirmed it wasn't LVP who gave them the info-Am I wrong on this? I don't know why we keep saying it was LVP when Radar says it wasn't. Frankly there are so many people it could have been - including the woman that Dorit gave the dog to, if she exists, someone from the other shelter if Sessa showed up so angry and was yapping about Dorit dumping the dog, a Bravo production asst, Rinna, Kyle, even dumb Teddi, heck I wouldn't put it past Erika at this point or PK for $. I don't see LVP doing it bc it does reflect poorly on VPD or Dorit bc she looks like an idiot. As for LVP not calling Dorit after the ROL story, a production asst said only LVP doesn't have google alerts. So we should account for that in the lag time. How was she to know that Dorit was thinking she was behind it? LVP was probably thinking, "Dorit must be happy I quashed that whole thing with my TMZ statement!" hahaha

ITA that LVP manipulates and can be insensitive and used "British Humor" as a way to deflect. I am generally not a fan. But these women are a pack of jackals this season and have backed the wrong dog. Teddi was ready, willing and able to go after Dorit and with good cause. Dorit was in the wrong. Teddi was working/volunteering frequently with her daughter at VDP - it was only natural for her to find out from the gossipy Blizzard/Sessa crew. BFD. She jumped in whole hog. That's on her. There is nothing to see here wrt LVP. She went on film and talked about what Dorit did to Dorit's face-droit knew it would air/be public.  LVP said to TMZ that Dorit has no malintent -she publicly exonerated her with them, she also told Kyle and Teddi the same at the shop and said that to Dorit on film at the luncheon with PK. What more could she do? Kyle, Rinna, Dorit, Teddi all exacerbated the whole thing and made it drag on. If they had shut up about it, it would have gone away like no big deal. Dorit had a puppy and it didn't work out. 

On 5/2/2019 at 5:28 PM, TVFANNO1 said:

Once she saw those texts where Teddi said 'bring out the dog' Kyle should have stopped right then.  She was the one with that brought it up at the time.   I don't think on reflection she's going to change her point of view because she seems like a very selfish person who thinks she is always right.

I really dislike her after this season.

Teddi really had her arm twisted /sarcasm. Miss accountability was All In on this so-called plan to out Dorit. John Blizzard seems like a gossipy mess. How manipulated was Teddi really? Dorit was a woman she didn't like. They tell her the story of the dogs (Which LVP admits that she said, "I don't care who you tell") and Teddi is the one who comes up with the scenario to do so - that is some mind-melding manipulation by LVP. Teddi was eager beaver. Now in one of her blogs LVP writes that Teddi and Kyle were coming that day to groom their dogs. Where was Kyle's dog? I really wouldn't be surprised if there were texts b/w Kyle and Teddi about what was going down that day too. No wonder Kyle was annoyed that LVP wasn't more upset at Dorit.

22 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

If LVP thinks she is such good friends with Erika - why did she send her a last minute "text" invite to her party at PUMP? Why not a "personal" touch by picking up the phone and calling?

What I also don't understand was why didn't Camille or Denise get invites to that party at PUMP. Camille had a text exchange with LVP about the Bridal Shower lunch that LVP missed, LVP had already gone to Camille's b'day party and had no issues with Camille. Denise went to TomTom to see LVP and then met for lunch at Villa Vomit - they had no issues either.

As noted above, Erika considers herself a gay icon, and LVP would think that she would want to support LGBTQ rights in India. Guess not. More important to go to a bitch fest at Teddi's.

As for Kyle being a hand's on mom. Kyle had nannies when the kids were younger and a housekeeper. And her own ladywalker. Don't you remember Season 1 when the live in nanny left "in the middle of the night?!" ( I always wondered why that happened!). She may still, but just keeps them out of sight-and that's ok. It makes sense because of her travel/work schedule. She still is fairly hands on for that set.

• Love 18
14 hours ago, renatae said:

Also, it helps to remember it was Rinna who started the idiotic "air our feelings" discussion in the first place. She was trying to bait Lisa, but Lisa parried with something other than what Rinna was hoping for.

Totally. I find Rinna inauthentic and so transparent about it, too. Latest example is how her owning it and moving on only applies to others -- not of course, to her, regarding Kim Richards.

• Love 17
(edited)
16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

While this makes total sense, did they think that Lisa would just never notice the dog was missing? Lol I mean, it’s just so ludicrous!!! 

Also, Dorit said NIPPED in that video! Whattttttt?! GUILTY! 

Edited by JD5166
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Jel said:

It's so beyond obvious to me now that Lisa did not want the story out, and so she definitely did not leak it or work behind the scenes to have anyone leak it. Because why would she work to sneakily reveal something she didn't want to be revealed.  It's just not reasonable. (I remember she said to Kyle, "I could have thrown Dorit under the bus") All Lisa did "to" Dorit, was try to protect her from backlash.  No wonder Lisa was so outraged at the claim that she leaked it, she worked to do the opposite.

Puppygate -- the claim that Lisa or one of her "minions" leaked the story is not true.

The HWs owe Lisa Vanderpump a huge, grovelling, public apology.

I am going to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but here goes.  I believe the producers wanted LVP to go after Dorit on camera.  LVP didn't want to because she probably felt it would reflect badly on Vanderpump Dogs; maybe LVP said something to Dorit in private and said she didn't want to slam her on camera. 

I think the producers leaked the story, and might have fed Dorit and the other HW's some bullshit like, "Does this seem like something LVP would do?"  and they all fell for it.  

• Useful 9
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

In the Bahamas, Lisa expressed to Erika that she would have appreciated a phone call and that was about her brother.  Erika sent a hand written note.  Was there a separate incident with Pink Dog and Erika?

Last season - the dog died unexpectedly, and when they all got together Erika said that she was sorry about her dog, and Lisa chided her for not calling or texting.🙄

Edited by princelina
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I am going to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but here goes.  I believe the producers wanted LVP to go after Dorit on camera.  LVP didn't want to because she probably felt it would reflect badly on Vanderpump Dogs; maybe LVP said something to Dorit in private and said she didn't want to slam her on camera. 

I think the producers leaked the story, and might have fed Dorit and the other HW's some bullshit like, "Does this seem like something LVP would do?"  and they all fell for it.  

Bravo production was once on my "List of Suspects", too. As were Sessa and Blizzard, but for a bunch of reasons, I've taken all of them off.

Now, the only people left are Teddi, Kyle and Rinna.  I had actually written a reply to another post about this, with all the reasons why, I thought it was Teddi and not the others, but I didn't submit it and it vanished into the ether. 

Long story short, I think Teddi made the call to RO, with encouragement from Kyle and Rinna.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

The thing with Dorit is that every story she gives about the dog, she comes off smelling like a rose.  She's never complicit in anything!  Why isn't Rinna yelling "just own it!"  I really don't believe anything that Dorit says.  

I dont think Dorit ever comes off "smelling like a rose" but especially regarding Lucy.   That's what bothers me about this show.   I just do not understand why these women would have the slightest bit of sympathy for Dorit.  It just doesn't make sense.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 16
20 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I dont think Dorit ever comes off "smelling like a rose" but especially regarding Lucy.   That's what bothers me about this show.   I just do not understand why these women would have the slightest bit of sympathy for Dorit.  It just doesn't make sense.   

You see this season is like a remake of "Murder on the Orient Express." There are multiple suspects who want to stick a knife in Lisa. Let's examine the suspects.

Lisa Rinna has long been jealous of LVP and has tried to bring her down season after season. Her constant shouting of "Own it" and "Just apologize" is hitting LVP where she is most vulnerable. LVP is very prideful and does not want to be seen in a bad light. She wants to be on a pedestal and not to mix with the peons. She doesn't revel in her assholery the way Rinna does.  Rinna presses her to demand she humble herself. To bring the haughty English Rose down to her level. Which will never happen in real life but in Rinna's demented mind might happen if she is humiliated the way Rinna was by wearing Depends to make money and having to threaten an incoherent alcoholic with a broken bottle to get here to shut up about her husbands transgression. So she is happy to stick a knife into Lisa.

Kyle has always harbored resentment to LVP. She has been claiming that LVP manipulates her and the other cast members when in fact it is her insecurity. She thinks that Bravo favors LVP. Kyle was supposed to be the mainstay of this show. The Queen. She was the one who organized it and recommended most of the original cast including LVP. But in the subsequent years LVP has become the star and focus. Kyle's storylines have been quite unfortunate and she turns to attacking LVP every year. So when there was a chance to humiliate LVP and bring her down she was all over it as usual. So she is happy to stick a knife in her.

Erika has always disliked LVP. Yolanda started it by bad mouthing her and the instant rapport LVP had with her husband Tom who treated her like a silly little girl in their first dinner on camera with the Todds just rankled her no end. She never got over it. She is a two faced liar. She pretends to get along with LVP while seething under her breath. She chimes in all the time with tough girl talk to encourage the others to attack the Queen. She wants to keep her own hands clean. But she encourages the other fools to storm the barricades. So she is happy to stick a knife in her.

Teddi has no storyline. She has nothing going on. Her business is one big yawn and about as reputable as that Dr. Moon guy on Orange County. Her own father doesn't want her to have anything to do with her being involved in his wedding. I will be surprised if he invites her. So she took the chance to put herself in the middle of the action. To make herself the hero. To be the one who finally brings LVP down and humbles her in front of the group. So she is happy to stick a knife in her.

Dorit has so many things to hide that she is desperate to put the spotlight somewhere else. Like Yolanda with Mohamed, Erika and with Tom Giradi she is jealous and resentful of the rapport and friendship LVP has with her husband. They look at her as an equal not as a silly appendage or trophy wive which all of the others are in fact if not in their own minds. If she can play the martyr and garner the support and sympathy of the group she will jump at the chance.. So she is happy to stick a knife in her.

Bravo production and Andy Cohen would also like to bring Lisa down a peg. They do it to all the centerpieces of their shows. They did it to Bethenny and Nene and Caroline Manzo and Theresa and Vicki. Some of them are too strong and fight back and are restored to Queen Bee status and Bravo has to swallow their crap (Bethenny, Nene and Theresa). Some of them  never recover and grovel to stay on board the show (Vicki). Lisa has a unique position due to Vanderpump Rules. They want to humble her but they can't be seen doing it. So they can leak and manipulate and edit to make her look petty and small. Unless Lisa outsmarts them and doesn't give them the footage to manipulate. If she withdraws from the show and just films in controlled areas to promote her brands the way Bethenny often does in New York. Still the lower level people can want to bring her down. So they are happy to stick a knife in her.

Any or all of them could have leaked the information to Radar online. Any or all of them could be the source of the conflicts. It is hard to sort out who is the culprit. The result is the same however. Lisa Vanderpump will be leaving the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for a year until Bravo begs her to come back. Just as they did with Bethenny and Nene. We have seen this show before. 

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, langford peel said:

You see this season is like a remake of "Murder on the Orient Express." There are multiple suspects who want to stick a knife in Lisa. Let's examine the suspects.

Lisa Rinna has long been jealous of LVP and has tried to bring her down season after season. Her constant shouting of "Own it" and "Just apologize" is hitting LVP where she is most vulnerable. LVP is very prideful and does not want to be seen in a bad light. She wants to be on a pedestal and not to mix with the peons. She doesn't revel in her assholery the way Rinna does.  Rinna presses her to demand she humble herself. To bring the haughty English Rose down to her level. Which will never happen in real life but in Rinna's demented mind might happen if she is humiliated the way Rinna was by wearing Depends to make money and having to threaten an incoherent alcoholic with a broken bottle to get here to shut up about her husbands transgression. So she is happy to stick a knife into Lisa.

Kyle has always harbored resentment to LVP. She has been claiming that LVP manipulates her and the other cast members when in fact it is her insecurity. She thinks that Bravo favors LVP. Kyle was supposed to be the mainstay of this show. The Queen. She was the one who organized it and recommended most of the original cast including LVP. But in the subsequent years LVP has become the star and focus. Kyle's storylines have been quite unfortunate and she turns to attacking LVP every year. So when there was a chance to humiliate LVP and bring her down she was all over it as usual. So she is happy to stick a knife in her.

Erika has always disliked LVP. Yolanda started it by bad mouthing her and the instant rapport LVP had with her husband Tom who treated her like a silly little girl in their first dinner on camera with the Todds just rankled her no end. She never got over it. She is a two faced liar. She pretends to get along with LVP while seething under her breath. She chimes in all the time with tough girl talk to encourage the others to attack the Queen. She wants to keep her own hands clean. But she encourages the other fools to storm the barricades. So she is happy to stick a knife in her.

Teddi has no storyline. She has nothing going on. Her business is one big yawn and about as reputable as that Dr. Moon guy on Orange County. Her own father doesn't want her to have anything to do with her being involved in his wedding. I will be surprised if he invites her. So she took the chance to put herself in the middle of the action. To make herself the hero. To be the one who finally brings LVP down and humbles her in front of the group. So she is happy to stick a knife in her.

Dorit has so many things to hide that she is desperate to put the spotlight somewhere else. Like Yolanda with Mohamed, Erika and with Tom Giradi she is jealous and resentful of the rapport and friendship LVP has with her husband. They look at her as an equal not as a silly appendage or trophy wive which all of the others are in fact if not in their own minds. If she can play the martyr and garner the support and sympathy of the group she will jump at the chance.. So she is happy to stick a knife in her.

Bravo production and Andy Cohen would also like to bring Lisa down a peg. They do it to all the centerpieces of their shows. They did it to Bethenny and Nene and Caroline Manzo and Theresa and Vicki. Some of them are too strong and fight back and are restored to Queen Bee status and Bravo has to swallow their crap (Bethenny, Nene and Theresa). Some of them  never recover and grovel to stay on board the show (Vicki). Lisa has a unique position due to Vanderpump Rules. They want to humble her but they can't be seen doing it. So they can leak and manipulate and edit to make her look petty and small. Unless Lisa outsmarts them and doesn't give them the footage to manipulate. If she withdraws from the show and just films in controlled areas to promote her brands the way Bethenny often does in New York. Still the lower level people can want to bring her down. So they are happy to stick a knife in her.

Any or all of them could have leaked the information to Radar online. Any or all of them could be the source of the conflicts. It is hard to sort out who is the culprit. The result is the same however. Lisa Vanderpump will be leaving the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for a year until Bravo begs her to come back. Just as they did with Bethenny and Nene. We have seen this show before. 

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Or...OR... LVP could be a phony, trash person and everybody is finally to the breaking point. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 4/30/2019 at 11:09 PM, rustyspigot said:

Well, Ramona on NY swore on her daughter's life about which table she was at at an event and was lying. This is Housewives, afterall. 

It was rather odd that Ken and LVP both did their "I'm leaving!" routine at their own restaurant.

Well dorit and pk were still eating and weren’t making a move to leave even with all of dorit’s Indignation. I would not have just sat there while they gobbled down their free sushi. Good for ken and Lisa for leaving.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, PerPlexied said:

Honestly, this is ridiculous. Dorit specifically says in that video that she called the shelter AFTER Vanderpump Dogs told her that Lucy was dropped at so-and-so kill shelter and she wanted to find out what was going on. Why do LVP fans take Twitter as fact and continuously manipulate the truth. Oh, wait...

If this is true, why didn't Dorit simply give Lisa the name of the woman she gave the dog to? Lisa and her rescue told Dorit that they needed to have a home visit. We are a year and a half out (or more) from the time that Lucy was given away and ended up at a shelter. This far out and Dorit still has not given the shelter the name of the person she gave Lucy to. It seems to me that if Dorit really gave Lucy to a wonderful woman, she would have no problem simply providing that "wonderful woman's" name and address to the rescue so that LVP could make sure Lucy was in a good home. Here we are almost 2 years out and the rescue STILL has no idea who Dorit and PK gave the dog to, even after the dog was dropped at a shelter?

• Love 13
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:26 PM, chlban said:

If she didn't read her contract before she signed it, she's an idiot.  And a liar!I don't believe a word out of Dorit's mouth. I would bet good money she dumped the dog at the shelter or, more likely, had someone that worked for her do it. I don't believe her BS about the dog biting either. 

If she didn't read the contract before she signed it, she's stupid.  And a liar.

• Love 18

Even though there's no actual evidence Lisa planted the story, there's plenty of circumstantial evidence that she doesn't care for and downright hates the other women. If you listen to her language in her talking heads and what she says behind their backs, she is extremely de-humanizing and demeaning. We do not hear the other women calling Lisa vile names and using filthy language like Lisa does about them. It's also shocking how ready, willing and downright eager Lisa is to lose these friendships, as if they never happened. It calls to mind how Ken and Lisa threw out the houseboy Cedric, Brandi and others like yesterday's trash. 

Dorit did the wrong thing by not returning the dog to Vanderpump dogs, but she didn't do it because she hated Lisa, she did it because she simply couldn't afford to pay the fee. PK is trying to salvage the relationship with the Vanderpumps mostly because they desperately need the money from the show and they are afraid if they get on Ken & Lisa's bad side, they will disappear like Brandi & Cedric and others. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Jel said:

Yes, that's true...not every dog is right for every family. It's okay to return the dog to the original rescue if it doesn't work out. Rescue organizations know this happens sometimes, so they account for it in their contracts.

We have rescue dogs, and that's what they said to us. Others in the forum have posted about their experiences too, and iirc, everyone said the rescue had said the same thing -- if it doesn't work out, contact us. The only thing that is not okay is to attempt to rehome the dog yourself because you don't really know where the dog is going. Or, if you want to give the dog to someone you know, you can usually do that too, just through the original rescue so they can do a home check.

Bottom line is rescue shelters want their dogs to be in happy, loving homes where the dogs are welcome.

This is common knowledge. It is true of not only rescues but good breeders have the same stipulation about returning the dog.

• Love 12