Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: The Ultimate Ultimatum

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She planted the story or had someone else do it...its just to much of a "coincidence" that she has a fall guy ready to take the blame for her or its always someone in her "circle" that was found to have "leaked" things EVERY TIME ... No one does anything around Lisa without her knowing I'm sorry .. So yes she should be called out....Loosing a relative does not give anyone a free pass to act like a asshole sorry

With LVP it's always, always, always a coincidence.

She reminds me of the English "House of Cards" Francis Urquhart's most famous line. After manipulations and planting stories he would always always say "You might think that, but I couldn't possibly say."  with us and him knowing full well he was behind it.

It's finally catching up with her. 

if it looks like a duck....

• Love 19
1 hour ago, byrd said:

Maybe it didn't affect her because she wasn't around those assholes..

She’s just as big an asshole as the others. She’s an asshole on VPR also, grieving or not grieving. Ken’s an asshole too!

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The ladies are going camping shortly. Dark secluded forest...I hope someone takes out Needle on Coke Walker Dorit

got-arya-needle-pointy-end.gif?w=245

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

As Kyle said she's into Attachment Parenting. It will be up to Portia to decide when she wants to sleep in her own bed by herself.

For the unforeseeable future (this is for you WalnutQueen) Kyle will take on the role of Hodor

giphy.gif&key=a19fcc184b9711e1b4764040d3

I lurve you, KFB!!!

1 hour ago, byrd said:

LVP doesn't seem desperate at all. but they sure as hell do.  Now "Teddi" , that's desperate lol !!!!

PeeKay is perhaps the most desperate housewife of them all.  I could see the flop sweat oozing out of his pores during that lunch with LVP & Ken.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No one is siding with a puppy dumper its 2 separate issues ..... Calling Lisa out for being sneaky and lying doesn't mean anyone thinks what Dorit did was ok. Had Lisa not tried to be a sneak then lied about being a sneak all we would be talking about is how horrible what dorit did was .....

I don't want to get meta here at all, but WE are making this distinction here - the ladies on the show are whitewashing, sweeping away, and defending Dorit for no other reason than they want to take down LVP.

I've always found LVP to be a little shady with press dealings, but they all are - what they're mad about is that she always manages to deflect and won't cop to it. She pulls an OJ and forces a trial, and they never have enough evidence to convict. It IS masterful Bobby Fischer-type behavior - and they're all just a tad jealous that they're not as clever as LVP. Rinna has had to humble herself and swallow shit over and over again and so has Kyle. They want LVP to be held to the same standard. 

They just chose the wrong vehicle to drive for this LVP takedown. None of it is ringing true. It all feels very fake and convenient and put upon - as Frankel would say "It's never about what it's about."

That's kind of what Dorit was saying to Kyle last week about why Kyle is feuding with Lisa. Kyle insists she's doing it to defend Dorit and PK, but even Dorit knows that isn't true! And it was proven the very next night at dinner - Kyle went after Dorit and PK and attacked their friendship status with a person who - supposedly - is a horrible liar, narcissist, and press whore! 

The point about the dog dumping and LVP's antics being separate issues is well taken - but the ladies aren't keeping them mutually exclusive. Nuance must be difficult to portray on reality TV.

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Giselle said:

She reminds me of the English "House of Cards" Francis Urquhart's most famous line. After manipulations and planting stories he would always always say "You might think that, but I couldn't possibly say."  with us and him knowing full well he was behind it.

I love that reference, Giselle, but Kyle is Urquhart! From the years of undercover seed planting to the "knowing glances" she gives the camera, Kyle is Urquhart.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Actually you are siding with the puppy dumper by  ignoring the crux of the issue and trying to humiliate and bring down Lisa by focusing on a side issue. Dorit self satisfied victim pose is disgusting and the more people ignore and minimize what she did the bigger her smirk becomes. 

Dorit deflected her guilt on to same old tired storyline that somehow LVP is a witch who mind controls the other women. We have seen this bullshit before and it doesn’t fly.

Lisa needs to leave and let them enjoy their toe nail clipping scenes.

and you are deflecting from the fact that Lisa got caught in a lie and had she not lied in the first place this would be a non issue ...I can separate the two issues some people seem to have a problem with doing that... ... NO where have i said what Dorit did should be over looked go back and read my past post i have called her out on it and think she is a shit for doing it .... But just because Im not ignoring what Lisa did in no way states that im on dorit's side ....sorry it doesn't you can be pissed about Dorit and pissed at Lisa at the same time because its TWO separate issues

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, langford peel said:

I hope Lisa announces that she will not appear on the reunion and will not return to the show.

That is the ultimate goal of the cabal lead by Lisa Rinna and Erica who have long has it in for Lisa Vanderpump. The other three stooges of Dorit, Teddi and Kyle went along with it and will be very surprised at where they end up.

Dorits only storyline was her relationship with LVP. She misplayed her hand.

Teddi is an overbearing know it all and has lost the audience because of her constant attacks in the one woman who befriended her.

Kyle needs someone to play off of for a story. She is not interesting on her own. First there was her dysfunctional relationship with her sister. Then with her purported friend. Now she only has clipping toenails left.

Lisa needs to move on and concentrate on her own show. 

I have the same hope. Part of me wants her to stay and win, but Rinna and Kyle fight so dirty. So, I think she should leave, and I think she should take her shows to another network.

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

She’s just as big an asshole as the others. She’s an asshole on VPR also, grieving or not grieving. Ken’s an asshole too!

yes, she is, and she's the asshole that has them bothered.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That was a really shitty thing for Kyle to say. She is really auditioning hard to take the #1 queen bitch in charge spot (along with her family). It ain't gonna happen, Kyle. 

Like I said, she tried it .. Lol !!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

Lisa and "her" people are far from the only ones who knew what Dorit did. 

Including a low-level production assistant.  And I wouldn't put that past the Bravo minions.   They could have been talking to anyone at VPD while setting up the cameras, etc.  Especially if it's known that RO pays for stories.  

• Love 20

LVP took a very long pause in the After Show video when asked if VPD fined Dorit - likely because Lisa approved of Lucy’s placement during the phone call just after Dorit gave the dog to that woman.

If Dorit was actually a horrible dog dumper, she would have been fined.

• Love 5

Unless they can replace Lisa with a DIVA on equal footing, it won't work. Now the only other diva that I can think of that would be above  and equal would be Kyle's oldest sister Kathy Hilton, now wouldn't that be interesting.. a real diva, intimidates Kyle and takes no crap off anyone and rich as hell !!!   

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, TattleTeeny said:

Unless Lisa chose not to fine the admitted dog dumper.

Lisa admits that she spoke with Dorit about the placement and didn’t fight it - she knows Dorit is not a dog dumper.

• Love 3
Just now, nexxie said:

Lisa admits that she spoke with Dorit about the placement and didn’t fight it - she knows Dorit is not a dog dumper.

And that's exactly what Lisa said to the press when she spoke, on camera, to TMZ.

Pity Dorit can't seem to put two and two together.

• Love 13
(edited)

OK, but that doesn't negate that she is a dog dumper who violated a contact and wasn't fined for it; it confirms it. Lisa wouldn't have had to do any of that if Dorit wasn't an idiot.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 22
Just now, TattleTeeny said:

Ok, but that doesn't negate that she is a dog dumper who violated a contact and wasn't fined for it.

Ridiculous - she didn’t “dump” anything. Which is probably why she wasn’t fined - if there even was a contract.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

And that's exactly what Lisa said to the press when she spoke, on camera, to TMZ.

Pity Dorit can't seem to put two and two together.

The real pity is that LVP is a serial liar who can’t own her shit.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, outofbounds said:

My take on why people have sided with Lisa is this...

Maybe she’s sold stories in the past. Who really knows for sure? That’s not at all what I’m worried about since I find tabloids and stories written in them to be ridiculous.

The problem here is these women piling onto LVP when she’s had a SUPREMELY difficult year in regards to her brother. 

IMO this is where LVP is stuck. She cannot understand nor forgive any of these women for doing this when she’s dealing with what happened with her brother. Especially when it’s something so petty and stupid and not important.

I believe that is why it seems like she and Ken are being very demanding about it and why it looks like there’s no breathing room for anyone else. Because there isn’t. 

For anyone who has ever lost someone they love tragically it is SO VERY HARD to see past someone’s bullshit and forgive them for being an asshole when you are dealing with the tragedy. I cut a few people out when I was dealing with it because, to me, it showed true character. Was I a saint? No. But I was struggling with something the likes of which I had never encountered before. It bulldozed me in ways I could never fully put into words and sent me for a loop. And if someone could fuck with me at a time like that? We’re done. Period. No footnotes. D.O.N.E

That is what Dorit and Kyle don’t understand. They think LVP will get over it. She’ll calm down and discuss it and everything will be fine. And I hate to tell them but it’s not gonna happen. LVP will cordially speak to them if in the same area but she will never again go near any of them.

The betrayal, I suspect (because it was the same for me), is so deep for LVP there will be no reconciliation.

I don’t blame her. Dorit and Kyle’s constant insistence that they be able to speak honestly just furthers my belief that this is who they really are. Which is two women who don’t care what anyone else is going through as long as everyone knows they were right.

"clapping " thank you "outofbounds" 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, byrd said:

"clapping " thank you "outofbounds" 

Say what they will about Ken , he could give a shit, he's not letting anyone DAWG out his wife.

• Love 20
55 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Here's my issue with Kyle. It's not the cooking breakfast for her kid or giving her in breakfast in bed. It's breakfast in bed that her child did not sleep in. It's that she carried her child from the first floor master is (which unless i'm mistaken is also where the kitchen is), to a bedroom that child didn't sleep in to give her breakfast in bed on a custom painted tray with her name on it.  It's just so far over the top. Maybe the idea was to get Portia to where her clothes are? I don't know but the whole situation just stinks of a spoiled child. 

This is the worst! She carried her 10 year old like she was a toddler. What the hell? I almost expected to see Portia hanging onto a blankie and sucking her thumb.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
27 minutes ago, Jel said:

Nope, I'm staying with the Dorit thing. 

LVP would love that - her targeting of Dorit is meant to deflect from the manipulation and leaking parts of the story.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

LVP would love that - her targeting of Dorit is meant to deflect from the manipulation and leaking parts of the story.

Lol, well I gotta give you marks for consistency, nexxie 😉

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Jel said:

Lol, well I gotta give you marks for consistency, nexxie 😉

Thanks - it’s always best not to get distracted by deflection and other narc tactics. 😉

• LOL 4
Just now, TattleTeeny said:

Oh, please; shelters and adoption places generally have these contracts in place; why would Lisa not? Further, it's not like Lisa and Dorit know each other only through this adoption--they have a personal relationship and that which makes it all the dumber for Dorit to not go through proper channels. How hard is it to call your animal-advocate friend who runs the business and say that it's not a good fit? Instead, the doofus goes out of her own way to do less simple thing? She dumped that dog.

Even LVP doesn’t claim Dorit dumped the dog - but she uses Dorit to deflect and so her fans do the same thing. It wasn’t just the leak that maligned Dorit, but also the continued lie about her “dumping” the dog. But, of course, getting people to do her dirty work is LVP’s specialty.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Ridiculous - she didn’t “dump” anything. Which is probably why she wasn’t fined - if there even was a contract.

LVP stated there was a contract with the fines stipulated in the contract. Dorit admitted that she did not thoroughly read the contract. What is your basis for questioning whether a contract for the adoption existed?

And the fine is totally unrelated to whether she dumped the dog or not. I don't know the specifics of Vanderpump Dogs contract, but most who have a penalty stipulated in their contract either require written permission by the Centre if the new owner wants to give away or sell the animal to another person OR they would have a strict return policy to the Centre itself. Either way, Dorit violated a legally binding contract and the only 'probably' of why she wasn't fined was solely to do with the discretion of the owner of the Centre and that's it. If it was some random shelter and Dorit had no ties to the owner, it's likely that the penalty would have been applied no matter what story she gave AFTER THE FACT of giving the dog away.

• Love 24
6 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I rewound that scene.  The dog didn't even hike his leg that high!  It appeared that he just left a puddle on the ground.  I don't think it got the marble.  Having said that though, I do find it rude to let one's dog run around a business like that.  I see people do this at Lowes (garden center, usually) and that's not the place for non-service type of dogs.

Sorry for the 3 separate posts!  I'm having trouble with posting this morning.  Ugh.

Nope the rat didn't hit the stone, but it still was very rude and disrespectful of the VPs to allow it to happen. It should cost then a few thousand extra on the stones they did choose. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

LVP stated there was a contract with the fines stipulated in the contract. Dorit admitted that she did not thoroughly read the contract. What is your basis for questioning whether a contract for the adoption existed?

And the fine is totally unrelated to whether she dumped the dog or not. I don't know the specifics of Vanderpump Dogs contract, but most who have a penalty stipulated in their contract either require written permission by the Centre if the new owner wants to give away or sell the animal to another person OR they would have a strict return policy to the Centre itself. Either way, Dorit violated a legally binding contract and the only 'probably' of why she wasn't fined was solely to do with the discretion of the owner of the Centre and that's it. If it was some random shelter and Dorit had no ties to the owner, it's likely that the penalty would have been applied no matter what story she gave AFTER THE FACT of giving the dog away.

In the After Show videos, LVP went silent when asked if VPD fined Dorit, and Dorit said she didn’t know if she signed a contract. Where is the contract, and why was there no fine? There may have been a contract - but Lisa knows she approved the dog placement by phone the next day.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Jel said:

I'm in Canada and can't see that video because of the stupid CRTC, and my google fu is failing me. Would someone who has watched it please let us Canadians know what the new puppy gate stuff (that involves Giggy) is?

UPDATE: Bravo uploaded the clip to YouTube, so watch away, Canadians!:

There's absolutely nothing in this that changes anything -- still the same old Dorit gave the dog to some woman she didn't know; Dorit behaved irresponsibly. This "lovely woman" had a family emergency and had to travel, so she....(record scratch sound) ...dropped the dog off at a shelter!?  Any dog owners  in the house? I mean, when we travel, we have a dog sitter. 

In Beverly Hills, when we dump a dog, we always dump it with a "lovely woman"

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
10 minutes ago, film noire said:

Wild speculation about deeply-hidden secrets?  Public accusations made about behind-the-scene corrupt practices?   Oh, Kyle....what's good for the goose & all that; )

kyle tagline 2.gif

Or it could be that Lisa and Ken really, really do "love" their animals. Though I don't know how they would have sex with a Swan.

• LOL 5

All this stuff about Dorit keeps people from focusing on the manipulation of Teddi, the leak to the press, and a long history of similar behavior - see how that works?

• Love 6

Dorit’s office looks like a set from a bad 80’s  sitcom. Good Lord

my brain is mush now. Bad day. But when Dorit told the gals at teddy’s House the outcome of her lunch w Lisa and Ken, she wasn’t entirely honest. It was a play on words, but whatever Dorit told the girls, was NOT what LVP said. 

• Love 17
15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

need to see that divorce settlement. Does Dorit get the CHA earring and PK get the NEL earring?

Ok I just choked on my water hahahaa DYING! 

Does PK get black Mesh dress and Dorito keep the black tube top? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
(edited)
27 minutes ago, nexxie said:

In the After Show videos, LVP went silent when asked if VPD fined Dorit, and Dorit said she didn’t know if she signed a contract. Where is the contract, and why was there no fine? There may have been a contract - but Lisa knows she approved the dog placement by phone the next day.

Dorit also acknowledged that she hadn't thoroughly reviewed the contract. So what does it mean to me that Dorit can't recall signing a contract? Absolutely nothing.

Dorit did take a dog though so either way, I see LVP's silence as her measuring the situation because either way, the question is putting the onus on her to answer for her decisions as the owner of the Centre. Friend or not, Dorit took a dog home so if Dorit wasn't made to sign a contract, that's irresponsible on VPD's part. On the flipside, if there was a contract, there's no way Dorit complied with the stipulations in the contract and so friend or not, the penalty should have applied, ESPECIALLY in light of the fact that the dog ended up at a different shelter, therefore, turns out that Dorit's assurances in that phone call were bullshit. 

As for the approval - unless the contract stipulated that the Centre had to be notified within x amount of days of giving the pet away to someone else, Dorit violated the contract and could still be legally liable to pay the penalty. And all that said, in no sense of the word was there an "approval".  An approval requires prior consent. Giving the dog away and then telling LVP about is not seeking permission or approval, it is simply an act of notifying. LVP could either accept the information provided by Dorit as being the truth and that the dog was in a good home or she could raise hell and demand the dog be returned. She chose to accept the work Dorit had done to find the dog a new home and left it alone up until the point where the dog ended up in another person's shelter. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

Wait on it...nothing catching LVP, she'll fly above it,  under it, around it,  beside it  , and still come through it..lol !!

• Love 2