Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: The Ultimate Ultimatum

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Jel said:

Lol, well I gotta give you marks for consistency, nexxie 😉

you guys are ' crackin"  me the hell up LOL !!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just to ponder...

Dorit said in the after show she got some  well known woman dog trainer to the stars to help her with Lucy. Showed the woman's picture and everything.

The trainer hasn't come out and said Dorit was lying about hiring her and what was happening with the dog.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, outofbounds said:

My take on why people have sided with Lisa is this...

Maybe she’s sold stories in the past. Who really knows for sure? That’s not at all what I’m worried about since I find tabloids and stories written in them to be ridiculous.

The problem here is these women piling onto LVP when she’s had a SUPREMELY difficult year in regards to her brother. 

IMO this is where LVP is stuck. She cannot understand nor forgive any of these women for doing this when she’s dealing with what happened with her brother. Especially when it’s something so petty and stupid and not important.

I believe that is why it seems like she and Ken are being very demanding about it and why it looks like there’s no breathing room for anyone else. Because there isn’t. 

For anyone who has ever lost someone they love tragically it is SO VERY HARD to see past someone’s bullshit and forgive them for being an asshole when you are dealing with the tragedy. I cut a few people out when I was dealing with it because, to me, it showed true character. Was I a saint? No. But I was struggling with something the likes of which I had never encountered before. It bulldozed me in ways I could never fully put into words and sent me for a loop. And if someone could fuck with me at a time like that? We’re done. Period. No footnotes. D.O.N.E

That is what Dorit and Kyle don’t understand. They think LVP will get over it. She’ll calm down and discuss it and everything will be fine. And I hate to tell them but it’s not gonna happen. LVP will cordially speak to them if in the same area but she will never again go near any of them.

The betrayal, I suspect (because it was the same for me), is so deep for LVP there will be no reconciliation.

I don’t blame her. Dorit and Kyle’s constant insistence that they be able to speak honestly just furthers my belief that this is who they really are. Which is two women who don’t care what anyone else is going through as long as everyone knows they were right.

Well it's damn important to Kyle,  she desperately needs to get that monkey off her back . Kyle is such a idiot, every darn season the other women push her into doing something she has to regret, girl, can't you see they are using you . Not one of them had the balls to confront LVP, and I quote:  " You tell her Kyle, it needs to come from you because you are her friend"  BULLSHIT !

Edited by byrd
  • Love 18
12 minutes ago, byrd said:

Wait on it...nothing catching LVP, she'll fly above it,  under it, around it,  beside it  , and still come through it..lol !!

The old bat does have Radar On the Line.

• LOL 6
15 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle had a valid point though.

LVP and Ken have been on this show for 10 years? Not once have we seen a shot of Dorit & PK in the background of any of these parties they've been together since 2009 or earlier. Or even just PK if according to Dorit , PK's friendship goes back 30 years.

13 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

I have to disagree. Kyle's comments scream of someone who lives in the same city they grew up in. Of course, all her friends would know each other, they probably still live in LA.

Lisa and Ken had a whole life in England and then France before moving to Los Angeles. I doubt Kyle would know ALL of their friends - especially if they live in another country!

I believe PK and Lisa are good friends but probably lived in different countries for many years - which changes how often you see people. But now that they live in the same city again - they probably see each other more. Kyle seems threatened by PK's friendship with Lisa and Ken.

To add to Miss Slay, I think LVP and Kyle are more "work" friends than actual friends. You like work friends insofar as you enjoy working with them, you have complimentary personality styles, you rely on them to back you up at work, and they've met your family at picnics. Do they know where the bodies are buried and have a key to your house, uh no. The friendship basically ends in the parking lot.

Kyle works at attracting friends, like you would in high school, but is a fair weather friend...her "friendship" with Brandi evaporated as fast as it started. Like LVP, when Brandi served her purpose she was dumped like a hot bag of garbage. I see the same fate for Dorit. Dorit and PK are facing hard times, time to tag them with some trivial issue and dump them.

Lisa has two relationship levels: Useful acquaintances and Needy Adoptees. If you're no longer useful, you don't want to sit on their laps, and the sun is no longer shining, these two just have zero use for you.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Giselle said:

The old bat does have Radar On the Line.

Lol ! whatever she needs to have, she does, they can only wish .. 

(edited)
5 minutes ago, byrd said:

Lol ! whatever she needs to have, she does, they can only wish .. 

That includes lying and hypocrisy.

Edited by Giselle
Added an "s".
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I can't see the video posted above, but 12 episodes in and I have not changed my mind that the person most responsible for the Lucy debacle is LVP, who should have known better than to adopt out any dog (let alone two) to PK and Dorito. Not letting Dorito off the hook, but if LVP had the best interests of the dogs in mind they would have never gone to people who cannot raise their own children without a gaggle of nannies.

I agree.

The original Puppy Dumpers are LVP, Ken and VPD. I can see LVP urging Dorit to adopt Madison so that it would be part of the new season and would be great publicity for VPD. This is the same way LVP got Kyle to adopt Storm when she had a partnership with Spot Rescue Dogs. Once LVP had legal issues with that Rescue Center, she didn’t give any love to Storm.

I thought the whole point of setting up the PeptoBismol Plaza was to find forever homes for abandoned and traumatized dogs not house them in a place where they’d need to be rescued.

Vanderpump Dogs comes across as a sham. They have absolutely no idea what they’re doing.  The staff  is unprofessional. LVP needs to pick a lane – do you have control of your staff or not? Is there anyone there that is either a vet or at least a vet tech or is it just filled with people like Racquel – free those dogs now!

I also don’t  like how VPD consistently highlights “puppies”. It’s like an Adoption Center that only has pictures of infants on their site. Or a Foster Agency that only shows babies needing homes. I would  rather they talk about the Mommy they take those puppies from – is she even taken by VPD or are just the puppies taken because they are easier to adopt out?

Note to LVP: Stop trying to sell John Sessa

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

All this stuff about Dorit keeps people from focusing on the manipulation of Teddi, the leak to the press, and a long history of similar behavior - see how that works?

All this stuff about Lisa leaking the facts to the press keeps people from focusing on the manipulation of Dorit to get the group to excuse her long history of similar behavior...see how that works?  

Dorit dumped the dog off at the kill shelter herself. Or she had her assistant do it. She cannot name who was the person she gave the dog to and cannot name who brought it to the shelter.  She has a history of doing this. She dumped the first dog back at Vanderpump dogs. She has a history of lies and manipulation of the facts in business and her personal life.. Now do I have proof of this? No of course not. I don't need any proof. I just feel that this is what happened. That is good enough to convict Lisa and banish her from the show so it is good enough for me.

Please review the facts. Dorit can not give any details as to who brought the dog to the shelter. Teddi says she never discussed the case directly with Lisa Vanderpump before it all blows up on camera. The editor of Radar On line and the author of the article both say that Lisa Vanderpump was not the source. Lisa herself vehemently denies that she had anything to do with iit. So without  any proof at all....without one shred of evidence...all of the other women claim that Lisa orchestrated this to make Dorit look bad. Not that dumping two dogs at a sheller would make her look bad in and of itself.

So I take the position that Dorit dumped the dog off herself.

Oh and she killed the Lindbergh baby and in fact is the Night King.

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 5
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

You can have no proof of something and still articulate what you feel is the truth without misrepresenting your opinion as facts. That is where these ladies always lose, time and time again. They argue the wrong point. I think a person loses credibility when they speak matter-of-factly about things they have no real proof of. Speaking in your feelings and acknowledging they are simply your feelings carries far more weight than trying to pass your feelings off as an equivalent to facts. 

"Nazi Howard" and other TWoP Mods would have handed those RH bitches suspensions and Warning Points for stating opinion as fact.  HEE!

50 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Nope the rat didn't hit the stone, but it still was very rude and disrespectful of the VPs to allow it to happen. It should cost then a few thousand extra on the stones they did choose. 

It would've been much funnier if the dog could pee like this.

46 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Or it could be that Lisa and Ken really, really do "love" their animals. Though I don't know how they would have sex with a Swan.

Ah, my dear naive G - you really haven't been around much, have you?  I could describe how this and other unspeakable acts of bestiality are possible, but I'm sure you could Google it.  Personally, I draw the line at sometimes letting a critter or two get in a few minutes of dry humping (see RHoNYC Small Talk for those dirty little bird secrets).  ;~)

In my opinion, Despicable Dorit the Duplicitous is doing the dual dirty deeds of denying and deflecting during this debacle.  It's what she does - always.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
(edited)
5 hours ago, Jel said:

In Beverly Hills, when we dump a dog, we always dump it with a "lovely woman"

WTF does that even mean? Dorit wants points for not dog-dumping with an "unlovely woman"?  (Unlovely Dumpers are so rude! I much prefer  to use a Lovely Dumper who - with impeccable manners - dumps my dog at a kill shelter with a handwritten note saying, "Buh bye.") 

LVP is completely wrong about one thing: "Cow"  is too good a name for Dorit. Cows are sweet, amusing, and make charming mooing sounds. Dorit is foul-spirited, maddening and exhausting to watch - the only similarity I see is she makes noises akin to the ass end of a cow whenever she opens her mouth. 

5 hours ago, Giselle said:

Or it could be that Lisa and Ken really, really do "love" their animals. Though I don't know how they would have sex with a Swan.

LOL - Giselle is GOING THERE today!  (does that explain the names Hanky & Panky? )

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14
41 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

"Nazi Howard" and other TWoP Mods would have handed those RH bitches suspensions and Warning Points for stating opinion as fact.  HEE!

It would've been much funnier if the dog could pee like this.

Ah, my dear naive G - you really haven't been around much, have you?  I could describe how this and other unspeakable acts of bestiality are possible, but I'm sure you could Google it.  Personally, I draw the line at sometimes letting a critter or two get in a few minutes of dry humping (see RHoNYC Small Talk for those dirty little bird secrets).  ;~)

In my opinion, Despicable Dorit the Duplicitous is doing the dual dirty deeds of denying and deflecting during this debacle.  It's what she does - always.

Sorry no. I don't think I want that in my search history.

• LOL 7
9 minutes ago, film noire said:

Cows are sweet, amusing to watch and make charming mooing sounds. Dorit is foul-spirited, maddening and exhausting to watch - the only similarity I see is she makes noises akin to the ass end of a Cow whenever she opens her mouth. 

@film noire - mad cow disease perhaps?

• LOL 7
15 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

I have to disagree. Kyle's comments scream of someone who lives in the same city they grew up in. Of course, all her friends would know each other, they probably still live in LA.

Lisa and Ken had a whole life in England and then France before moving to Los Angeles. I doubt Kyle would know ALL of their friends - especially if they live in another country!

I believe PK and Lisa are good friends but probably lived in different countries for many years - which changes how often you see people. But now that they live in the same city again - they probably see each other more. Kyle seems threatened by PK's friendship with Lisa and Ken.

PK and wife number 1, Loretta and their children moved to the US in 2007. Loretta and the children moved back to the UK in 2012. RHBH began airing in 2010.

How many scenes have we seen with Mohammed? He's thrown multiple lavish parties for LVP - birthdays and celebrations. I find it odd that PK (from the way LVP has spoken about him in the past - of how close they are) is not in any of the background shots at any of the many events that were filmed before they ever joined the show. Hell we've seen Lance Bass 10 times - yet not one shot of Parboiled Ham stuffing his face with hors d'oeuvres.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Another very important note...

1. I did not like the yucky brown edge on the egg Kyle gave Portia.

2. Aaron made the sorriest half assed breakfast bagels I ever saw.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I rewound that scene.  The dog didn't even hike his leg that high!  It appeared that he just left a puddle on the ground.  I don't think it got the marble.  Having said that though, I do find it rude to let one's dog run around a business like that.  I see people do this at Lowes (garden center, usually) and that's not the place for non-service type of dogs.

Sorry for the 3 separate posts!  I'm having trouble with posting this morning.  Ugh.

It is not only rude it's also dangerous to allow him to run around off leash. Who would be held liable if he got hurt?

Though the evil Bunny in me was hoping for some shifting granite slabs.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

What does swearing on your kids mean? It's just words. They mean nothing. Last time I check, Avery Singer is just fine (RHONY reference, hope you get it). But that LVP has continually said it at least 25 times in the past few episodes.... It just seems she protests wayyyy too much.

• Love 10
(edited)
5 hours ago, Giselle said:

With LVP it's always, always, always a coincidence.

She reminds me of the English "House of Cards" Francis Urquhart's most famous line. After manipulations and planting stories he would always always say "You might think that, but I couldn't possibly say."  with us and him knowing full well he was behind it.

It's finally catching up with her. 

if it looks like a duck....

This is true, and I say that as someone who thinks the ladies took it too far with her this season. Lisa somehow never knows she’s stirring it up...

She had no idea Scheana had an affair with Eddie. 

She didn’t know Brandi would be uncomfortable constantly dealing with a mistress of who was once the love of her life and father of her children. 

She never meant for big mouth Brandi to find out any big family secrets to spill. 

She never knew Eileen was married three times. 

She’s supposed to be the smartest on the show, but she had no clue Eileen was uncomfortable even though Eileen said she was being “grilled,” and the other women picked up on her discomfort. Remember, Lisa thought it was just the two of them having a chat! She forgot about the rest of the table and cameras rolling. 

She didn’t mean to hurt Yolanda, Mohamed, or their kids talking about the children’s personal health struggles. 

She accidentally revealed which of Kim’s kids had the mental breakdown at the reunion seasons ago. 

All the women who say Lisa suggested they talk about certain things are lying. All of them! 

These things have been consistent from season 1.

Now, as much was I said this got too mean girl this season, Lisa didn’t deserve it, and I don’t blame her for ditching the rest of the season and possibly the whole show, I don’t think the other cast members are evil people attacking an innocent saint either. That’s the part I think is messed up. There are some viewers who are tearing apart the other ladies, and I don’t think it’s cool. It’s true the women should have given Lisa benefit of the doubt and not all go against her when she’s mourning. All of that is wrong. But as Vanderfabulous as she is, I’m not one of those Lisa does no wrong fans. I enjoy her as a reality star who stirs it up, just as I enjoy Rinna in all her messy glory.  I don’t buy that it’s “pure coincidence” or just “British humor” or something with her every time someone calls her out on something. Lisa has too high an IQ for that. 

I love her on the show, but I also enjoy the other women for the most part and don’t think they’re all horrible jealous people. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 13

This may make me eligible for a tin-foil-hat-fitting, but I'm starting to think Bravo is behind all this.  And I don't mean just that they are behind the leaked story.  I mean, I keep wondering if they are behind the attempted take down of LVP.  Like, I think they actually told the women to do this.  Why do I think it?  A large reason is that the women all quickly got on board with going after Lisa, and they aren't stopping.  They don't stop when she's upset, they don't stop when they acknowledge she going through a difficult time, they don't stop when she swears on her children's lives.   And even now, they aren't stopping when they can see the fans aren't with them.  They are still committed to the LVP leaked it story line.  Even the ones who legitimately want to be her friend, and BTW, it's a great point that why would anyone want a friend they believe does that.

These women want to keep their diamond.  As this is all playing out in real time and later as all this is airing and the tide doesn't seem to be in their favor, they are all still committed to the story.  They are not terribly committed to each other as time goes on, but they are all still united against LVP. 

I feel like some of them should be backtracking by now, to try to keep fans and a spot on the show, but they aren't.  That takes a level of job security I don't think they would have....unless they were told to do this and to stick with it.

• Useful 7
  • Love 6

Here are the reasons why I don't believe LVP and why I think her protestations that she would never have done the horrible, horrible thing of leaking a story to Radar:

1. She actually had every reason to be upset about Dorit's behavior with regard to the dog. The fact that she has protested from the beginning that "I don't want to talk about it" - when she had every reason to want to talk about it and to be upset about it - indicates to me that she has become more addicted to be a puppet-master than to actually feeling real, legitimate, human emotions. 

Of course you were upset by Dorit's actions with the dog, LVP. Why deny it in the first place? Why pretend like caring about things is bad?

2. Swearing on her "children's lives" that she didn't leak to ROL is just such an over-the-top manipulative move. It was designed precisely to make Dorit look bad so that LVP and Ken could retreat into righteous indignation, sputtering that anyone would dare question the Great-and-Powerful Vanderpumps! 

Again, if Dorit believes that LVP was responsible for pitching the story to ROL, she can't be ordered not to believe, even from the Great-and-Powerful Vanderpumps. No amount of righteous indignation on their part can force her not to believe it. LVP is obviously used to getting her way and it's clear to me that she was escalating because her usual tactics just weren't working with Dorit.

Ultimately, I get why so many people within her orbit seem to be pretty much done with her. She only wants things on her own terms, and she wants to be able to command others' thoughts and feelings. That basically generally stops working after a while with other adults.

• Love 12
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

I feel like some of them should be backtracking by now, to try to keep fans and a spot on the show, but they aren't.  That takes a level of job security I don't think they would have....unless they were told to do this and to stick with it.

Well, an hour of Kyle trimming Mauricio's toenails and carrying Portia from bed to bed wouldn't create any job security, so sure!  Pile on LVP it is!

4 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Again, if Dorit believes that LVP was responsible for pitching the story to ROL, she can't be ordered not to believe, even from the Great-and-Powerful Vanderpumps. No amount of righteous indignation on their part can force her not to believe it. LVP is obviously used to getting her way and it's clear to me that she was escalating because her usual tactics just weren't working with Dorit.

They aren't trying to force Dorit to believe anything.  They are saying if Dorit can't accept LVP's denials of planting the story and believes LVP is a lying liar who lies, then there is no actual friendship that can be maintained when one friend believes that of another, so buh-bye.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 22

I thought the whole point of setting up the PeptoBismol Plaza was to find forever homes for abandoned and traumatized dogs not house them in a place where they’d need to be rescued.

I'm not getting this part--they have to be housed somewhere before the adoption part happens. Is she keeping them there too long or turning away adopters or some nonsense?

• Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, izabella said:

They aren't trying to force Dorit to believe anything.  They are saying if Dorit believes LVP is lying, then there is no actual friendship that can be maintained when one friend believes that of another, so buh-bye.

I know bullying when I see it - and I 100 percent saw bullying towards Dorit*. They wanted her to say, "oh yes, Lisa, you're right, I see what I did wrong now in questioning you" like LVP is some kind of cult leader.  The withholding of the friendship was the punishment tool they were using, but the end goal was for Dorit to believe something other than what she believes.

I mean, I got to give it to LVP, it is a brilliant tool for her to use - it takes any legitimate grievance that Dorit might have had about LVP leaking the story to ROL and turns it on its ear because LVP gets to be the victim. But it was nevertheless kind of ridiculous to say that a person who suspects their friend is lying about behavior that directly impacted them is the actual "bad guy" because she feels that way.

* And that bully was even more gross because clearly Dorit's useless husband wanted her to recant her own feelings and give in to the cult line that LVP is the greatest, most generous flawless queen we've ever seen. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I thought Lisa and Ken looked ridiculous when they threw Kyle out of their house. I thought they looked just as ridiculous at the ultimatum meeting and I pretty much loathe Dorit and PK. Ymmv...and I know it does. 🤭

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Thumper said:

I know women who either talked or texted their daughters several times a day, when daughters were in college at least.  Cell phones make it so much easier.  I just thought it was a "daughter thing," since I only have sons! 

My cousin has 3 kids - 2 girls and one boy. They text and call her throughout their day.

Her oldest daughter is away at college 1st year and face times her multiple times a day. Back in January a large company in Hong Kong invited her to go overseas to work for them over the summer break. My niece convinced my cousin to fly with her to Hong Kong and stay for a week until she adjusts. It was totally a being a big baby move on her part ( the excuse was I've never flown solo and a 15 hour flight is too much for me) and my cousin is a softee and will be getting on a plane with her mid May.

I think Kyle knows her daughters are spoiled and not quite set up for the real world. Remember many seasons ago when they were teenagers and she was teaching them how to do laundry.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, PerPlexied said:

What does swearing on your kids mean? It's just words. They mean nothing. Last time I check, Avery Singer is just fine (RHONY reference, hope you get it). But that LVP has continually said it at least 25 times in the past few episodes.... It just seems she protests wayyyy too much.

And LVP's "a God fearing woman" lest we forget.

She reminds me of Vicki when she compared herself to Christ crucified.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, izabella said:

The only bullying I've seen is LVP's so-called "friends" calling her a liar, repeatedly, and cackling among the coven behind her back saying the same thing, and spreading that story without any evidence.  LVP does not want to be friends with people who think she is a liar so she is walking away.  She is not forcing them - nor can she - to believe anything.  But because they do not believe she is telling the truth, she no longer trusts their so-called friendships so, buh-bye. 

In my view, confronting someone with suspicions that you think that they've lied about you is not bullying. Kyle was not a bully in confronting LVP and neither was Dorit. LVP may not have liked the conversation but simply having an argument isn't IMO bullying. 

Catty behavior behind her back isn't bullying, either, though it's not great behavior, either. Of course, if she had showed up to any of those invites, likely they would have said similar things to her face.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Giselle said:

And LVP's "a God fearing woman" lest we forget.

She reminds me of Vicki when she compared herself to Christ crucified.

And she never lies and is the most honest woman that ever lived.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, TattleTeeny said:

Meaning the day after Dorit broke the contract to return the dog to Lisa?

Yes the one LVP hypocritically failed to enforce.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

In this universe. The range for millennials starts in the early 80s, most researchers pinpoint it to 1981 or 1982. Teddi was born in 1981 so by many studies done to date, her birth year would be included. Generalizing an entire generation of people isn't anything new. It seems like every generation has to take their lumps. The same way Gen X complain about Millennials, Millennials complain about Gen Z....and Baby Boomers complained about Gen X. If you're in at least your mid-twenties, there's a good chance you or someone you know has had the words 'kids today' slip out of their mouth, lol. 

I still laugh every time I think of the commercial with the, ahem, mature lady stand-up comedian whose only line was, "Millenials! Am I right?"

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

Just to ponder...

Dorit said in the after show she got some  well known woman dog trainer to the stars to help her with Lucy. Showed the woman's picture and everything.

The trainer hasn't come out and said Dorit was lying about hiring her and what was happening with the dog.

The trainer was Oprah's.  Also, per Dorit in a different interview, that wasn't the only dog trainer they hired.  It was "many".*  It could be Tamra Geller--she said her name, but I have to rewatch the interview with Dorit.

I'm subbing for music today and I am blocked from Twitter so I haven't been able to put on my Meghan PI hat.

*Dorit has yet to have a consistent interview about Lucy so I take the "many" with a boulder of salt.  Many might mean 1 in Dorit's world......

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

And she never lies and is the most honest woman that ever lived.

Two miracles and she's looking at sainthood!

My eyes hurt from rolling.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Beachdreamer said:

PK called the Vanderpumps and requested a meeting to try to get past the issues and into a place where they could all be friends again.  He specifically asked what it would take for that to happen.  In response to that, Lisa said in order to be friends with them, they would need to believe she was not scheming to hurt them and lying to their face. 

Dorit was still "allowed" to think all those thing, Lisa just wouldn't be shopping and dining with her while she does.

I think that's reasonable. 

Me too. I think it's a healthy boundary.

3 minutes ago, dosodog said:

The trainer was Oprah's.  Also, per Dorit in a different interview, that wasn't the only dog trainer they hired.  It was "many".*  It could be Tamra Geller--she said her name, but I have to rewatch the interview with Dorit.

I'm subbing for music today and I am blocked from Twitter so I haven't been able to put on my Meghan PI hat.

*Dorit has yet to have a consistent interview about Lucy so I take the "many" with a boulder of salt.  Many might mean 1 in Dorit's world......

How many hours is three in Dorit-time? I always mess up the conversions... 😉

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, dosodog said:

LVP's statements are about as consistent as Dorito's.

Both of their actions screwed up this season from the git go.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, dosodog said:

Which entirely differs from the Vanderpump Dogs' account of sending a trainer to her to help them all adjust.

She also did not claim this time that Lucy bit anyone. She just said "multiple people" advised her that the dog was not a good fit and "convinced" her she needed to give the dog up.

Besides all of which, when the "dear lady" found the need to rid herself of the dog, why would she not have contacted Vanderpump Dogs herself, or Dorit, instead of dropping her off at some random shelter? Dogs come with papers. I'm sure if this person were real and a genuine dog lover, she would have returned her to VPD.

• Love 14
18 hours ago, missyb said:

This is very very interesting.   Dorit is more or less blaming staff at VD for her taking Lucy after the first dog.   But then she goes on to say that John Sessa (oh and she's never told anyone this before) says that Lucy will be the next Giggy as Giggy is getting old.    What does that say about John Sessa and also about Dorit (if she thought she was going to be walking round with Lucy like Ken and Lisa do with Giggy).

LVP stalled for ages when asked about the £5K fine.    But the biggest regret that LVP should have here is not saying in The Bahamas to Kyle and Teddie - ENOUGH - Dorit gave Lucy to a good home so why do you keep bringing it up.

I'm not sure what to think now.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, TVFANNO1 said:

LVP stalled for ages when asked about the £5K fine.    But the biggest regret that LVP should have here is not saying in The Bahamas to Kyle and Teddie - ENOUGH - Dorit gave Lucy to a good home so why do you keep bringing it up.

I'm not sure what to think now.

Instead she was confronting Erika about the sincerity of a condolence note.

• Love 7
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Yes the one LVP hypocritically failed to enforce.

Fine and valid, but a separate issue. You (the general "you," not YOU you) cannot say there was no contract violated because it wasn't enforced (what would the it be referring to then?); the latter confirms (or at least implies) there was one. There has to a contract in place before a person can opt not to enforce it (for instance, if a cop doesn't ticket me for going 80 in a 55, that does mean that a law doesn't exist or that I didn't break it). 

If she'd done what she was supposed to do (and maybe learn to read a contract--or give a shit about an innocent creature, either one works), there'd be none of the rest of this.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Instead she was confronting Erika about the sincerity of a condolence note.

Yes, but if I remember correctly, Lisa backed down and apologized for this almost immediately.  Much like she did with Kyle in VPD about going to the Tom Tom opening.

Just saying...

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

This is true, and I say that as someone who thinks the ladies took it too far with her this season. Lisa somehow never knows she’s stirring it up...

She had no idea Scheana had an affair with Eddie. 

She didn’t know Brandi would be uncomfortable constantly dealing with a mistress of who was once the love of her life and father of her children. 

She never meant for big mouth Brandi to find out any big family secrets to spill. 

She never knew Eileen was married three times. 

She’s supposed to be the smartest on the show, but she had no clue Eileen was uncomfortable even though Eileen said she was being “grilled,” and the other women picked up on her discomfort. Remember, Lisa thought it was just the two of them having a chat! She forgot about the rest of the table and cameras rolling. 

She didn’t mean to hurt Yolanda, Mohamed, or their kids talking about the children’s personal health struggles. 

She accidentally revealed which of Kim’s kids had the mental breakdown at the reunion seasons ago. 

All the women who say Lisa suggested they talk about certain things are lying. All of them! 

These things have been consistent from season 1.

Now, as much was I said this got too mean girl this season, Lisa didn’t deserve it, and I don’t blame her for ditching the rest of the season and possibly the whole show, I don’t think the other cast members are evil people attacking an innocent saint either. That’s the part I think is messed up. There are some viewers who are tearing apart the other ladies, and I don’t think it’s cool. It’s true the women should have given Lisa benefit of the doubt and not all go against her when she’s mourning. All of that is wrong. But as Vanderfabulous as she is, I’m not one of those Lisa does no wrong fans. I enjoy her as a reality star who stirs it up, just as I enjoy Rinna in all her messy glory.  I don’t buy that it’s “pure coincidence” or just “British humor” or something with her every time someone calls her out on something. Lisa has too high an IQ for that. 

I love her on the show, but I also enjoy the other women for the most part and don’t think they’re all horrible jealous people. 

Edited by RealHousewife
Sorry guys tried to edit a typo and ended up reposting. Please delete.