Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: The Ultimate Ultimatum

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Instead she was confronting Erika about the sincerity of a condolence note.

She said she thought they were closer than that, ie felt Erika could have called her instead of sending a note. Personally, I think that would have been better said off camera.

What's telling to me is Erika took a picture of it, fully expecting LVP to say she hadn't contacted her, then Erika would be POW, RECEIPT! But of course Lisa didn't say that, and we instead got a rather awkward look at a very generic, two line, "We are saddened to learn....Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time" kind of note.  It was the kind of condolence note you write to someone you don't know very well.  Lisa didn't say it was impersonal, but I will.

• Love 21
20 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Wait.  Kyle carries her 10 year old out of bed?  And, the 10 year old sleeps in the same bed?  And, Kyle puts socks on the 10 year old?  Oh, hell no!

Kyle: "I think it is important for your children to know they are the most important people in your life" AND? Paraphrased - let them sleep with you as long as they want.

YES children should be protected and cared for.  That is your responsibility as a parent. But raising up kids who you teach that the world revolves around them?  NAW.  This is what is wrong with that generation today - entitled brats that cannot deal with life.  And what about your husband and your marriage bed Kyle? Children should be raised to be independent, responsible humans, able to deal with this crappy world we live in.  My children never slept with me unless they were sick, and then I slept with them in their beds in their bedrooms. Today they are successful, responsible people who give the side eye to the whiny-butt-hurt-about-everything people that suck the air out of any room they are in (their words, not mine). Thank you so much for your contribution to that Kyle!! **eyeroll**

• Love 23
17 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Fine and valid, but a separate issue. You (the general "you," not YOU you) cannot say there was no contract violated because it wasn't enforced (what would the it be referring to then?); the latter confirms (or at least implies) there was one. There has to a contract in place before a person can opt not to enforce it (for instance, if a cop doesn't ticket me for going 80 in a 55, that does mean that a law doesn't exist or that I didn't break it). 

If she'd done what she was supposed to do (and maybe learn to read a contract--or give a shit about an innocent creature, either one works), there'd be none of the rest of this.

I have never said Dorit didn't violate the contact. That's if she signed one or LVP also hypocritically waived that requirement.

And I firmly stand by the part of my statement you didn't quote.

"Both of their actions screwed up this season from the git go."

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Blindfox said:

P.S. It has been pointed out to me that Teddi is a millennial. News to  me! I thought she was about 45.

From the internet (so it must be true):  Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 23 to 38 in 2019) is considered a Millennial, and anyone born from 1997 onward is part of a new generation.

Teddi is 37.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Jel said:

She said she thought they were closer than that, ie felt Erika could have called her instead of sending a note. Personally, I think that would have been better said off camera.

What's telling to me is Erika took a picture of it, fully expecting LVP to say she hadn't contacted her, then Erika would be POW, RECEIPT! But of course Lisa didn't say that, and we instead got a rather awkward look at a very generic, two line, "We are saddened to learn....Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time" kind of note.  It was the kind of condolence note you write to someone you don't know very well.  Lisa didn't say it was impersonal, but I will.

All that tells me is that LVP made the same mistake Dorit has made. LVP made assumptions about the depth of the friendship, expecting more when it wasn't there to begin with.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I have never said Dorit didn't violate the contact. That's if she signed one or LVP also hypocritically waived that requirement.

And I firmly stand by the part of my statement you didn't quote.

"Both of their actions screwed up this season from the git go."

OK, I am confused--I quoted your post in its entirety and edited nothing in it. And I said "not YOU you," as my post that you quoted was in response to someone else. I am not even disagreeing that it wasn't a great plan for LVP not to enforce the fine (though I am sure that wouldn't fly either with these women).

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, outofbounds said:

Especially when there’s no evidence of anything. Her employees are grown ups and are responsible for themselves. There is also no evidence any of them did anything. Firing and going off seems a bit premature...but hey...it’s a leaked story no one cares about past those on this show or who watch it so...walk her naked through the streets screaming SHAME SHAME SHAME. Seems fitting.

Ummmmm, not really. LVP had John Blizzard, her employee that she doesn't know, admit that he materially misrepresented to Teddi that LVP was part of the set up. He should have been fired on that alone.

She's fired employees on Vanderpump Rules for far less. Those guys are worse to each other than her and they've been suspended and fired. Stassi called LVP a meddling old woman in an interview and had to do 2 years of penance before LVP had a conversation where acid didn't pour off her tongue. James seems to be permanently fired even though his biggest issues have been with Katie, a hateful lazy hosebeast who barely works there. Jax is quite possibly by many measures the worst employee she's ever had (he's openly disrespectful to her, Ken, and the managers; he's frequently drunk or high on the job; he's awful to his coworkers; he's fucked his girlfriends in the bathrooms at work; he's always late and can't make a drink to save his life; and only really stopped actively stealing from LVP and SUR in season 5) and has been fired multiple times. Kristen was fired for the Miami girl incident and telling Diana to suck a dick, but is basically permanently banned from the restaurants just because LVP doesn't like her.

Yet Blizzard's ass still works for her NOW. California is still an at will state. She could have fired Blizzard because he wore a green shirt and he looks terrible in green. Instead she decided to keep him despite him being demonstrably untrustworthy. And so when all of these others start speculating that LVP or someone in her "circle" leaked the story it's not that hard to go ➡️ "this guy"⬅️⬇️"this guy"⬆️ might be the source. We know he's lied and told people that LVP has said things that she hasn't. It's not completely unwarranted to wonder why Blizzard, who she barely knows, still works for her when he might have lied about LVP's actions and might have been the source of the leak. Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice...you're a poor broken bird? 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

And in my view, someone saying that they can't be friends with someone who believes them to be a liar isn't bullying either. It's basic self-care. LVP was not a bully in denying the allegations. Nor was she a bully in deciding that she can't be friends with someone who would believe she is a horrible person. 

1. Both Dorit and Kyle have said that they don't think that LVP is a horrible person (or words to that effect). LVP is defining this behavior as "horrible" in order to go into victim mode and say that Dorit, Kyle, etc. are saying she's horrible so that she and Ken can once again work themselves up into high dudgeon.

2. I agree, a person saying that they can't be friends with someone who believes them to be a liar isn't bullying.  Sitting at a table, browbeating that person verbally, staring her down, enlisting her husband in your gaslighting campaign, and then retreating into "how DARE YOU question me, the Great-and-Powerful Lisa Vanderpump!" is.  

• Love 8

I think Kyle needs another baby. Is she too old for that? It will force Portia to grow up, since clearly Kyle wants to keep her a baby forever. All said, I would kill to have Kyle as a mom. Her family seems really nice and Kyle works her ass off to keep everyone  in check. Her efforts show. For this reason, will always love Kyle because of my own issues of always wanting a loving and caring mom. 

Kyle clipping her husband's feet so they don't look nasty in the picture was pretty cute. My husband wouldn't let me near his feet. This is fine with me. 

Lisa's party celebrating India's liberation of sorts-- Denise's face when they said what she was doing... damn. Her botox moved all the way out to her ears.

Kyle is pretty pissed at PK. I think Dorit is being pressured to face the fact that she has no control over PK, and that PK puts his needs first. I think the other ladies are becoming aware that Dorit is just for show, and PK doesn't really care about her opinion or her friends. They are pressuring Dorit to stand up for herself. It was harsh, but Dorit needed that pressure/ awareness. She can't dodge criticism forever with expensive clothes and a super parsed cadence to sound distinguished. Also, they are kind of calling Dorit out for being a fake. Which is pretty awesome. Kyle will sniff that shit out.

I agree though that I know most of my friend's friends. Or I've heard of them. Dorit just really got called out, it was awesome. 

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

In my view, confronting someone with suspicions that you think that they've lied about you is not bullying. Kyle was not a bully in confronting LVP and neither was Dorit. LVP may not have liked the conversation but simply having an argument isn't IMO bullying. 

Catty behavior behind her back isn't bullying, either, though it's not great behavior, either. Of course, if she had showed up to any of those invites, likely they would have said similar things to her face.

If Dorit feels so bullied by Lisa, why meet her for lunch, at your husband’s insistence and BEG her to move forward because you love her so much!!  🤔🙄  

Broom head Dorit is a total idiot for not sincerely apologizing for what she did.  However, she is just a pawn for the other ladies to bring LisaV down....Kyle and Teddi being head bitches.  The show is a total snoozefest now thanks to them. 🤢🤢

I hope LisaV returns next season, and Dorit and “pick any two other HW’s not Denise” are gone.  Bye bitches!  🤬

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

In my view, confronting someone with suspicions that you think that they've lied about you is not bullying. Kyle was not a bully in confronting LVP and neither was Dorit. LVP may not have liked the conversation but simply having an argument isn't IMO bullying. 

Catty behavior behind her back isn't bullying, either, though it's not great behavior, either. Of course, if she had showed up to any of those invites, likely they would have said similar things to her face.

Kyle was most definitely a bully when confronting LVP. Bullying can be threats, intimidation or coercion. Kyle confronted LVP with information, trying to coerce her to admit to something that LVP was adamantly denying and she used the strength in numbers to intimidate a confession out of LVP - 'we all believe this, so just own up to it'. Seems to literally fit the definition of a bullying tactic.

However, I do agree that Dorit's discussion with LVP was not bullying, and also throwing it out there, that despite Teddi confronting LVP in front of the group, I don't think her approach was bullying either.

I still maintain that I do believe that at the very least, LVP had knowledge of Blizzard and Teddi's shenanigans and lied about knowing anything to avoid being accused of being the mastermind but it happened anyway. The passive and flippant way she dealt with Teddi not believing her denials to me came across like someone not wanting to push the issue and risk exposing themselves. Her reaction to the Radar Online story makes me think that she didn't actually do that. And she has focused her attention on the women accusing her of leaking the story because of the two accusations, that's the one that isn't true so if she keeps pushing that and adamantly denying it, she is not risking exposing anything by doing so. Of course this is just my theory but years of observing LVP, when she's flippant and flustered, my instincts tell me that is her tell for when she's lying or withholding information.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I believe now that kyles’s target all along was and is dorit ——only that dumb ass dorit doesn’t know it. From the beginning Kyle wanted Lisa to out dorit on  the dog issue and it is entirely possible that Kyle gave the story to radar. She wanted to turn lvp and dorit against one another but she got way more than she anticipated. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 4
Just now, ButterQueen said:

If Dorit feels so bullied by Lisa, why meet her for lunch, at your husband’s insistence and BEG her to move forward because you love her so much!!  🤔🙄  

Broom head Dorit is a total idiot for not sincerely apologizing for what she did.  However, she is just a pawn for the other ladies to bring LisaV down....Kyle and Teddi being head bitches.  The show is a total snoozefest now thanks to them. 🤢🤢

I hope LisaV returns next season, and Dorit and “pick any two other HW’s but Denise” are gone.  Bye bitches!  🤬

Dorit isn't claiming she felt bullied. I am the one claiming she was bullied, based on what I saw as a viewer. 

I do think that Dorit should have taken responsibility for what happened at the beginning. But both people can act badly and IMO, LVP acted badly, too, because she seems constitutionally unable to admit to shady behavior. 

• Love 5

So my prediction was that grifter PK sold the original story because they are broke. They don't own the house they live in, he has a big gambling debt, there are multiple lawsuits against them, why not get some fast cash by selling a story.  Know that!

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

Kyle was most definitely a bully when confronting LVP. Bullying can be threats, intimidation or coercion. Kyle confronted LVP with information, trying to coerce her to admit to something that LVP was adamantly denying and she used the strength in numbers to intimidate a confession out of LVP - 'we all believe this, so just own up to it'. Seems to literally fit the definition of a bullying tactic.

However, I do agree that Dorit's discussion with LVP was not bullying, and also throwing it out there, that despite Teddi confronting LVP in front of the group, I don't think her approach was bullying either.

I still maintain that I do believe that at the very least, LVP had knowledge of Blizzard and Teddi's shenanigans and lied about knowing anything to avoid being accused of being the mastermind but it happened anyway. The passive and flippant way she dealt with Teddi not believing her denials to me came across like someone not wanting to push the issue and risk exposing themselves. Her reaction to the Radar Online story makes me think that she didn't actually do that. And she has focused her attention on the women accusing her of leaking the story because of the two accusations, that's the one that isn't true so if she keeps pushing that and adamantly denying it, she is not risking exposing anything by doing so. Of course this is just my theory but years of observing LVP, when she's flippant and flustered, my instincts tell me that is her tell for when she's lying or withholding information.

Personally, I don't think Kyle was a bully but I agree that conversation got out of hand pretty quickly. I do think Kyle blindsided LVP, and so I can understand why that upset LVP. But I didn't really see Kyle bullying her. 

• Love 7

I actually felt a little bad for PK.  He clearly was trying to right the ship.  He made his point that he felt that the story came from Lisa’s Camp, but also accepted Lisa’s denial of responsibility.  Dorit isn’t following PK’s game plan.  Shes’s following the group....only most of them don’t even really like each other...particularly Dorit.

• Love 24
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

As someone else posted, Ramona swore on Avery’s life and producers aired the lie - for some people (especially liars and narcissists) saying that means nothing.

I never thought I'd see the integrity of LVP and Ramona Singer compared. That's definitely an interesting one to ponder.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I actually felt a little bad for PK.  He clearly was trying to right the ship.  He made his point that he felt that the story came from Lisa’s Camp, but also accepted Lisa’s denial of responsibility.  Dorit isn’t following PK’s game plan.  Shes’s following the group....only most of them don’t even really like each other...particularly Dorit.

I agree that Dorit is following the group - I think it's sad really because her family should come first.   Put it this way - if it was Kyle and Mauricio meeting up instead of Dorit and PK and Mauricio said what PK did - there's no way Kyle would go against Mauricio for the sake of the group.

• Love 16
(edited)

Dorit is such a fake, accent and all the hair. A person who keeps changing their hair is unclear about who they are. I know- been there done that.  Everyone on the show thinks it.    

Edited by tranquilidade
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Personally, I don't think Kyle was a bully but I agree that conversation got out of hand pretty quickly. I do think Kyle blindsided LVP, and so I can understand why that upset LVP. But I didn't really see Kyle bullying her. 

Agree to disagree then. Kyle has a tendency to pull of bullish tactics so perhaps I'm more inclined to see her behaviour in much the same light.

• Love 10
(edited)
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

Agree to disagree then. Kyle has a tendency to pull of bullish tactics so perhaps I'm more inclined to see her behaviour in much the same light.

I see Kyle as a person who can’t back down and fights to the death.

Edited by tranquilidade
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I see Kyle as a person who can’t back down and fights to the death.

Totally agree with this - she would rather be right than be happy IMO.

• Love 10

I think LVP should leave the show.. because the show has been in a holding pattern since season 2.. with numerous attempts at taking down LVP.  I think the show would shift and perhaps the women might actually share their real lives if they didn't have a target.

• Love 3
(edited)

Kyle has repeatedly repeated on the show, that LVP says, when a story is leaked you have to ask, who does this benefit. So, why does a story about a dog coming back to VPD's , through another shelter, benefit Lisa or the shelter? Because it puts the blame on Dorit and not bad screening of the shelter ? The shelter does not cover its ass with this story, in my opinion. I dont see it. But, if I heard that John Blizzard, the fame wanna be did it, I would think it was without Lisa's knowledge.He is a young kid with a big mouth that wants attention and loves gossip. 

Edited by missyb
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

OK, I am confused--I quoted your post in its entirety and edited nothing in it. And I said "not YOU you," as my post that you quoted was in response to someone else. I am not even disagreeing that it wasn't a great plan for LVP not to enforce the fine (though I am sure that wouldn't fly either with these women).

Tattleteeny, You are right. You did quote me completly. I was wrong and I sincerely apologize.

I mixed up two of my posts and thought the second part of a different post was my post to you. I was wrong.

I will remove my mixed up post if you wish. Let me know what you wish to do.

Yes, I did jump in on a comment to give my two cents as we all do. But that is separate from my mistake for which... 

I am sorry.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I think LVP should leave the show.. because the show has been in a holding pattern since season 2.. with numerous attempts at taking down LVP.  I think the show would shift and perhaps the women might actually share their real lives if they didn't have a target.

There will always be a target, because that's how these women roll.  LVP isn't filming with them now, and they've already started turning on each other.  Kyle vs Dorit/PK, Camille vs Dorit, Dorit vs. Teddi...

As for real lives, we won't get much more than clipping toenails and exercise classes.  Oh, wait, we'll be getting an RV trip.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, missyb said:

Kyle has repeatedly repeated on the show, that LVP says, when a story is leaked you have to ask, who does this benefit. So, why does a story about a dog coming back to VPD's , through another shelter, benefit Lisa or the shelter? Because it puts the blame on Dorit and not bad screening of the shelter ? The shelter does not cover its ass with this story, in my opinion. I dont see it. But, if I heard that John Blizzard, the fame wanna be did it, I would think it was without Lisa's knowledge.He is a young kid with a big mouth that wants attention and loves gossip. 

I've thought for the longest time that the source of the leaks was Blizzard and...Teddi who both watched that ambush go disastrously wrong.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I never thought I'd see the integrity of LVP and Ramona Singer compared. That's definitely an interesting one to ponder.

They both use a lot of narcissist tactics - very different styles but same bag of tricks. Also true for Nene, Bethenny and Vicki. It actually seems like Bravo uses a checklist when hiring.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I love this idea!

I just don't think any of the women would share their real lives. Whether LVP was there during filming or not, there isn't a single woman on the show who wants to show us their true realities. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Sitting at a table, browbeating that person verbally, staring her down, enlisting her husband in your gaslighting campaign, and then retreating into "how DARE YOU question me, the Great-and-Powerful Lisa Vanderpump!" is.  

I didn't see it as browbeating.  Dorit is too thick to understand what LVP was saying.  Even PK understood that you can't be best friends with somebody that you basically think is a liar.  How could Dorit not understand that?  I get it that she doesn't think she's wrong, but she just didn't seem to be grasping the point that LVP was making.  Why would Dorit want a friendship like that anyway?  That makes no sense to me.   Dorit could be seen as browbeating LVP with her stance of "I think you're a liar, but dammit, we're going to be besties, so get over it!" 

IMO, it was black and white.  If Dorit thinks she's a liar, then the friendship is over.  It's really pretty cut and dried. 

• Love 24

What I truly found the most strange about this episode is Sophia flying home to the other side of the country simply so she could be in the Umansky family Christmas card. I understand they have the money but it is a loooong flight, especially if you only have the weekend between classes. Although knowing Kyle the Christmas card is far more important than academics.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

What I truly found the most strange about this episode is Sophia flying home to the other side of the country simply so she could be in the Umansky family Christmas card.

Have they not heard of Photoshop?  😉

• LOL 5
6 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I imagine PK is pretty bummed out? He can’t hit his best friend up for a loan or maybe a job washing dishes at one of their restaurants. 

The look on PK's face made me wonder if he was silently thinking "STFU, Dorit!  You're messing up my meal ticket!" 

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Tattleteeny, You are right. You did quote me completly. I was wrong and I sincerely apologize.

I mixed up two of my posts and thought the second part of a different post was my post to you. I was wrong.

I will remove my mixed up post if you wish. Let me know what you wish to do.

Yes, I did jump in on a comment to give my two cents as we all do. But that is separate from my mistake for which... 

I am sorry.

All good here; no need to remove or anything like that. It's not hard to mix up stuff in here--I've done it too!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I think there is a difference here though. Erika has made it clear to the audience time and again that she doesn't care for LVP. But, she has never made that clear to LVP. Look back on her first season. Erika came in calling LVP a sniper from the side. But, she never once got into a disagreement with or even called LVP out on anything. To her face, Erika was pretending to be LVP's friend. That's why she freaked out when Kathryn told her the "Sniper from the side" and "spider spinning her web" story. Erika was worried that now LVP would form a bad opinion of her before they really got a chance to know each other.

Watch some of the unaired footage on the Bravo site from all of the seasons since Erika has been on. You would never think that Erika had any issues with LVP from the way she behaves when they are together in that footage.

As a matter of fact, you would think that they were actually becoming very good friends if that footage had actually been shown. I mean there are scenes of them giggling together.

There is a scene of Erika holding LVP's hand while they take off their heels to ride those hoverboard things. There was plenty that Erika did to make LVP think that they were becoming friends, even though she made it clear to the audience that she didn't like LVP. LVP had plenty of evidence from Erika herself, to believe that they were at least a little closer than just work friends. 

Yes, based solely on her talking heads, LVP should have never believed that Erika was actually getting close to her as a friend. However, Erika's actual behavior around LVP completely belied those talking heads. Seriously, for Erika's first and second season, I honestly thought that the problems between Erika and LVP were strictly created by production. Because when you watch the unaired and behind the scenes footage, Erika is nothing but sweet and "girlfriend-like" with LVP. 

The fact that there has never been any confrontation between the two of them, tells me that Erika was just playing the long con. Look at the blogs from the start of Panty-gate. Erika thought she might have had an opportunity to blame LVP for the entire thing, because she asked if Kyle could borrow some underwear. Then she realized that her close friend Eileen had actually said some much worse things - but since Eileen got her a cameo on her show, she never discussed Eileen's gross reenactment. Since she couldn't go after Eileen and she saw there was no way to make the whole thing LVP's fault, she went after Dorit instead - rightfully because Dorit sucks. But, still, Erika's very first blog about Panty-gate was trying to set the groundwork for it to be LVP's fault.               To me, Erika is the true sniper from the side. That's why she took a photo of the condolence card before she sent it. Not to have receipts, but to have ammunition in case she needed a quick fallout storyline with LVP. They all knew that LVP was the target going into this. They just weren't sure how it would play out.

So, Erika took pictures of a condolence card before sending it. Kyle was prepared to get uber-defensive at the slightest sign of chiding or British humor. Lisa Rinna was ready to pounce on any little tidbit she could to call LVP a manipulator. And Dorit dumped a puppy, and most likely leaked a story about it so that she could stay relevant.

So, now we have Kyle clipping toenails and Erika getting kicked in the face, and Dorit playing victim in a mess she created, and Teddi's self-righteous idiocy. I think it would be really fitting if, after all of their scheming, they all schemed themselves out of a job. 

Good post, MatildaMoody. I agree, Erika has not liked Lisa from the get, and it's never been clear why. Something to do with Yolanda? It was undercover at first and now Erika is out in the open with it.  I keep thinking about Erika describing herself as "very competitive, very competitive".  I think that factors in a lot. But there does seem like more, I just wish I knew what it was.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, BluBrd47 said:

What I truly found the most strange about this episode is Sophia flying home to the other side of the country simply so she could be in the Umansky family Christmas card. I understand they have the money but it is a loooong flight, especially if you only have the weekend between classes. Although knowing Kyle the Christmas card is far more important than academics.

I didn't find anything wrong with it. They had the means to get her home, it was on a weekend, and we don't know her class schedule.

It may mean a lot to Sophia to be included in the annual card.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Kyle needs another baby. Is she too old for that? It will force Portia to grow up, since clearly Kyle wants to keep her a baby forever. All said, I would kill to have Kyle as a mom. Her family seems really nice and Kyle works her ass off to keep everyone  in check. Her efforts show. For this reason, will always love Kyle because of my own issues of always wanting a loving and caring mom. 

Ditto. I always wish I had that mother who was nurturing, adored me, and was my best friend. That might be why I have a soft spot for Kyle-she's so motherly. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BluBrd47 said:

It could have been during a college mini-break.  Some colleges incorporate a mini-break (Thursday-Monday, for example) during a semester - sometimes around another holiday.  I didn't think there was anything wrong with Sophia coming home for a long weekend, especially if she may have been homesick or feeling a little depressed because of missing her family.  Sometimes, all it takes is one long weekend back home with the family to revive a college student.  It's a six hour flight - not too, too bad.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I didn't find anything wrong with it. They had the means to get her home, it was on a weekend, and we don't know her class schedule.

It may mean a lot to Sophia to be included in the annual card.

It probably meant a lot to Kyle, as well - I don't think she would have done a photo Christmas card unless her entire family was in it.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Jel said:

I thought the bullying was really on display in the Bahamas. Just classic girl bullying. Shunning, eye rolling, shared "knowing" glances, whispers, body language, Rinna's "Airing of grievances" (when it wasn't even Festivus!), getting together to discuss things before hand, etc.  They were pretending to "be concerned" or to "improve communication and clear the air" but really used it as an opportunity to single out one person's "faults" out and then discuss them, open forum style, as a group. 

There were other times as well, like the many group discussions sans Lisa, about "the problem with Lisa", way too many for it to be "out of concern" or "golly, I was wondering about that is or that thing". The uproarious laughter when Camille was going in on Lisa, Camille said the words, but their reactions also said a lot.  But the Bahamas was just a perfect example of girl bullying, imo.

Good point!  I agree.

10 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

It probably meant a lot to Kyle, as well - I don't think she would have done a photo Christmas card unless her entire family was in it.

Right.  They could afford it, and important for Kyle to have her whole family there.  Hey, parents are paying!  Go for it!

• Love 6
8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

LVP stated there was a contract with the fines stipulated in the contract. Dorit admitted that she did not thoroughly read the contract.

Whether or not the PeeKaaays can afford the fine is immaterial; it should have been imposed and the fact that it was not makes the shelter look bad.

8 hours ago, Giselle said:

Or it could be that Lisa and Ken really, really do "love" their animals. Though I don't know how they would have sex with a Swan.

I believe a few seasons ago she THd about her desire to "fist" them.  In a classy, British humor way of course.

8 hours ago, Jel said:

No, not "even LVP doesn't claim Dorit dumped the dog", straight up LVP has never claimed that in public. On the contrary--she's only ever defended Dorit as thinking she was doing the right thing.  It's the viewers (some LVP fans, some not) who have called Dorit a dog dumper. I know because I'm one of them. If you give a dog to someone whose name you don't even know, you're dumping a dog. There's no grey area there. It's straight up irresponsible. 

That's the problem with PuppyGate. The whole thing is about Dorit and co. saying Lisa leaked this story , (that Dorit dumped the dog), to the press. But the only thing Lisa has said to the press is that she believes Dorit thought she was giving Lucy to a good home.  That's why it's so stupid for Dorit to believe it when there's evidence to the contrary right in front of her face.

And it's why LVP looks like she's full of shit.  IMO of course.

5 hours ago, Jel said:

What's telling to me is Erika took a picture of it, 

because Erika had been reprimanded last season for not behaving appropriately upon the death of Pink Dog.  (Sorry, but 😂). So she was saving proof this year.  Whether or not anyone here agrees it was the appropriate response is not the point; the point is that Erika thought it was and knew in advance that she would be called out for it.

31 minutes ago, Jel said:

I thought the bullying was really on display in the Bahamas. Just classic girl bullying. Shunning, eye rolling, shared "knowing" glances, whispers, body language, Rinna's "Airing of grievances" (when it wasn't even Festivus!), getting together to discuss things before hand, etc.  They were pretending to "be concerned" or to "improve communication and clear the air" but really used it as an opportunity to single out one person's "faults" out and then discuss them, open forum style, as a group. 

There were other times as well, like the many group discussions sans Lisa, about "the problem with Lisa", way too many for it to be "out of concern" or "golly, I was wondering about that is or that thing". The uproarious laughter when Camille was going in on Lisa, Camille said the words, but their reactions also said a lot.  But the Bahamas was just a perfect example of girl bullying, imo.

Yet the trip to the Bahamas began with Lisa swanning onto the airplane Dorit had arranged, acting put out when Dorit wanted Lisa to be the one to share her big suite, and complaining to the others that it would suck because Dorit snored.  Clearly the trip didn't go how she had planned . . .

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, princelina said:

Yet the trip to the Bahamas began with Lisa swanning onto the airplane Dorit had arranged, acting put out when Dorit wanted Lisa to be the one to share her big suite, and complaining to the others that it would suck because Dorit snored.  Clearly the trip didn't go how she had planned . . .

Which “she”? I’d definitely say it didn’t go how Dorit planned because... Jasmine Lennard.

Andy (again) mentioned this video the other night on WWHL and made it clear that most of the questions for Dorit were about this video. He also said that HE wants to talk to Dorit about it. I’m still perplexed by why the producers didn’t air this footage. 

• Love 23