Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: The Ultimate Ultimatum

• Start Topic

That argument was better than I predicted it’d be.

Kenny (hee, hee!) is fiercely loyal to LVP.

PK disagrees with D’oh!rit, uses a disapproving tone. 

Was LVP using a knife and fork on her sashimi?

I enjoy when D’oh!rit loses her temper. It’s much more entertaining than when she just acts shocked and hurt.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

I can't see the video posted above, but 12 episodes in and I have not changed my mind that the person most responsible for the Lucy debacle is LVP, who should have known better than to adopt out any dog (let alone two) to PK and Dorito. Not letting Dorito off the hook, but if LVP had the best interests of the dogs in mind they would have never gone to people who cannot raise their own children without a gaggle of nannies. 

I also call B.S. on LVP saying she has never lied before. Insert eye roll here. Not to mention it was OTT to not only insist that she didn't give the story to Radar (which I still think is quite possible she did) but to insist that no one in her camp did either. She does not control every other person in her life, as much as she might think she does. 

Kyle insisting that people know all of their close friends' friends is ridiculous. And again not to defend Dorito and PK, but it was actually LVP who suggested the Kemsleys as additions to the show. 

I find Kyle's parenting to be disturbing. When your child sleeps in your bed at the age of ten, it is not for the child, it is for the parent. Sad. I cannot imagine at the age of 10 having woken up every morning with my mother, let alone my father. WTF is she thinking? And I was not the least bit impressed with one (or more) of the older daughters laughing at the dog who had escaped into the street. Personally I would have been running to find it, worried that it might be hit by a car. They seemed totally unconcerned. Morons. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

I think the greater point is that if Dorit chooses to believe that, why should LVP be friends with her? And to LVP's point, why would Dorit want to be friends with LVP if she thinks that LVP is a liar and planted the story? Like saying, "I think you're lying and had something to do with BUT let's move on from this" seems like an insane statement to make, if only because why would you ever want to be friends with that person if you truly believe that.

I completely agree with you (and LVP and Ken) and it confused me when Kyle said something similar in the kitchen. But then I remembered that Kyle is friends with Lori Loughlin. Kyle’s tagline next season:

”In Beverly Hills, to lie is human, to forgive divine.”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Is Alligator arms better?

tenor.gif?itemid=7764873

LOL.

It's the way she holds them that is weird to me. She holds them in front of her with the fingers pointed towards each other, almost always in the exact same position. It wouldn't seem so strange to me if she changed the position frequently.

MV5BZWRhNWUxYmItYjFiNy00MzU0LWJhOTQtYTJiYjhhYjc2N2EzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Edited by renatae
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Maybe I am jaded, but I don't think swearing on your kids' life necessarily means all that much. Just last week, Ramona swore on Avery's life and the editors promptly cut to reveal that she was, in fact, lying.

Well you have to believe LVP. Not only did she swear on her kids lives on the show but in the Bravo after show link she's clutching the cross saying she's a god fearing woman you should be questioning the others.

Only the most honest women would do that. 

Please.

• Love 19

Regarding lying, I think there are fibs and then there are serious lies. I think once LVP lied about not being available for an event (I think Kim's daughter's graduation) because she had just flown back from somewhere and went to one of her restaurants. She was probably exhausted and didn't want to shoot. Big whoop. Now if my friend planted a nasty story about me, entirely different. It is really weird for Dorit to still want Lisa's friendship, unless she thinks it was someone in Lisa's camp, not Lisa herself. 

• Love 11

Lisa’s Indian party was embarrassing to see. John Sessa can go away. Nobody cares about him.

If Lisa isn’t gonna film with them then it’s time to go. The show will go on and drama will happen. She isn’t the whole show. Isolating herself is annoying and not fun to watch. I have always enjoyed her but she’s playing the victim too much here. Ken needs to chill before he has a jammer too. Like honestly LVP has never lied and is the most honest woman ever?  Come on what a crock of shit. Everyone lies a bit in there life. Anyways I just don’t want to watch another conversation about the dog. Pls move on!

• Love 22
37 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

I completely agree with you (and LVP and Ken) and it confused me when Kyle said something similar in the kitchen. But then I remembered that Kyle is friends with Lori Loughlin. Kyle’s tagline next season:

”In Beverly Hills, to lie is human, to forgive divine.”

I really dont understand Kyle's tagline. In Beverly Hills the truth is always carefully buried for as long as possible. No one cares about the truth in Beverly Hills.

• LOL 5
  • Love 14

i deleted  last weeks show 10 minutes in and half ass watching tonight but the  daughter sleeping with them is creepy and the breakfast delivered to her room and  putting her socks on is ridiculous.   

I am really tired of Dorit’sb made up accent and think Kyle is a bitch and such a phony.  Can someone tell me why Mauricio can’t clip is own toenails. I used have to be the other side of the house when my husband clipped. 

I did  chuckle when Camille was blathering on at the lunch with Teddy after the martini. 

Very interesting newms thanks for explanation ,I’m glad my formative mothering responsibilities are behind me. Spoiling grandkids is a breeze. 

• Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

It’s no wonder Portia is a snotty lil brat. Kids sleeping in the bed with you until the age of 10 is weird. 

Also, If need to call your daughter who is away at college three times a day--you need a hobby. 

Besides the carrying & sock dressing, does Portia also get to witness her parents having sex?  Because unless Kyle & Maurico are doing mime fucking, there's no way the brat isn't getting an education while sharing their bed.

Edited by MsTree
  • Love 7

I hate feet. The only ones I've touched besides my own were my ill parents when they were incapable of doing it, and my husband's after knee surgery when one kept catching the sheet. You do what you need to do to help someone.

I hate feet.

There is nothing wrong with Kyle clipping her husband's toes and his feet were not as bad as what was made out to be here. No toenail fungus, no athletes foot, no crusty skin that I could see. That being said he should be able to clip them himself, he's not infirm.

Really is it worse than changing a shitty diaper, popping pus filled zits, pulling out a bloody tampon, and the gross stuff  we do for our pets? She was clipping his damn toes. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Delusional Dorit thinks she and Lisa "have history".  No, ya fuckin dimwit, Lisa and PeeKay have history - you're just a recent and unnecessary accessory. And - news flash - accessory to a grifting boiled ham is not a claim to fame.  Neither is your phony Beverly Beach office when you can't even pay your initial investor.

Also, Lisa is not holding a grudge about you calling her needy, Dorit.  She's not even holding a grudge about you dumping a puppy. She's holding a fucking grudge about you calling her a liar.

Exactamondo!!!! [made up word!]

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Can we get Camille to host another dinner for the ladies with Alison DuBois as a guest? 😁

I am so with you on this. In fact, I would love for Alison DuBois to host the reunion, where she will be able to KNOW when the women are lying and tell all of us who (1) sold the story to ROL and (2) Dumped Lucy at the shelter.

6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I know Kyle may seem too much, but when many women in her position would have nannies, and there are so many "regular" parents who don't care what their kids eat, make them be little adults as soon as possible, want them out at 18, or raise kids who end up in all kinds of trouble, I can't personally knock her parenting style. All her kids seem to be doing well, and that is saying something since they are Hollywood kids. They could have ended up like their cousins or the Kardashians, but her girls have had no scandals and go to school. I love how close her family is, and if I were to pick a RH mommy, I'd pick Kyle. 

4 hours ago, newms said:

Attachment parenting is supposed to be a branch of attachment theory: where one learns how to form secure attachments with themselves and others in relationships. Insecure attachments stem from improper caregiving from the parent to the child as the child is developing. It can lead to mild to severe emotional and psychological issues in adulthood. Attachment parenting is supposed to be about creating secure attachments with your kids. 

Kyle is not doing that. She can’t do that until she fixes her own attachment issues, I’m guessing would be anxious/ambivalent. She thinks she’s creating secure attachment but is actually creating more insecure attached kids. 

Im studying trauma somatic psychotherapy in case anyone is wondering. 

Kyle does seem to really care for her children and they seem to be a close-knit family. They seem to all love each other dearly and that is admirable. But her helicopter-parenting overwhelms me and I think much of her parenting style is borne out of her anxiety. I struggle with GAD, so I understand a little bit what could be going on in Kyle’s mind, but she needs to STOP projecting her anxieties and fears onto every experience. 

When she started out at the trail with Teddi, she comments on how they could be killed! And, the stupid fight from last week started with more of Kyle’s projected anxiety- harassing Boy George about whether he’s afraid random people want to hurt him when he’s on stage. When PK said Kyle was just worried because she can’t even get along with her best friend, I was screaming: “No, PK. It’s about her anxiety.” In many ways I think the emotion and state of being that most fully guide her actions and behaviors on this show and, I assume, IRL, are anxiety and panic. I know Kyle loves her kids and they love her, but I do wish anxiety weren’t the seeming undergird of her parenting philosophy.

• Love 14
53 minutes ago, Rosebud1970 said:

Not to be shallow (but I will be), I have the exact shirt that Kyle is wearing in her holiday photo.

Does this mean I'm famous?  Almost famous? Had a near miss with fame?

No, but it probably does mean you wore it better.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

I have never liked Dorit and I still don't like her.  I've never had a real problem with LVP other than finding the Queen Bee act OTT.  Obviously Dorit handled the shelter dog situation badly, but LVP made it a storyline to expose Dorit.  Teddi saw right through the set-up and all of the women believe Lisa orchestrated the leak.  The ROL and TMZ stories are tidy ways to try and close the storyline up and have LVP look like Dorit's BFF and Teddi as the villian, but it seems to have backfired on Lisa with the cast.  I'm surprised that public opinion seems to lean to favoring LVP.  

• Love 19
8 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

Wasn't the point of that whole stupid toenails thing was the audio to be implying they were having some sort of sexual relation and the gag being she was clipping his toes? A stupid, sitcom-y device.

Yes. That's what they did to LVP last week when she was talking to her dog.   The camera crew are trying to hard to make things "sexy."  Blech. 

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

I hope that stone business owner added a few extra thousand to the price of that stone for cleanup. 

I rewound that scene.  The dog didn't even hike his leg that high!  It appeared that he just left a puddle on the ground.  I don't think it got the marble.  Having said that though, I do find it rude to let one's dog run around a business like that.  I see people do this at Lowes (garden center, usually) and that's not the place for non-service type of dogs.

Sorry for the 3 separate posts!  I'm having trouble with posting this morning.  Ugh.

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 12

At the opposite end of the Umansky's Attachment Parenting spectrum are the Kemsleys. The kids barely batted an eyelash when PK showed up at Dorit's new office space. No shrieking "Daddy!" or running up to greet him with hugs like normal toddlers, not that he made any effort either, but,...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, Fl Mom said:

Not necessarily.  If someone thought I'd swear on my kids lives that I hadn't done something, I'd expect my real friends to believe me.

As someone else posted, Ramona swore on Avery’s life and producers aired the lie - for some people (especially liars and narcissists) saying that means nothing.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Damn I'm gonna make egg-in-the-hole tomorrow.

Is this a euphemism for Dorit and PK having sex?

• LOL 14
(edited)

Not a good episode for Camille lol girl talking about others being mean girls while being a mean girl yourself is hilarious..... I hate hate hate PK he is a slime ball and opportunist back your wife don't give her an ultimatum. When someone swears on their kid you have to accept it? No you don't people fucking lie all the time what does swearing on someones life prove?? NOTHING... And its funny how Dorit keeps saying Pk and Lisa are best of friends and then get called out for no one hearing of them up until she came on the show EVER in the time they have known Lisa..... Its a different kind of best friend? One that they NEVER spoke of ever or got invited to parties or events or ANYTHING? come on Dorit stop... I Lived for Erika this episode in her talking head "These bitches are still fighting over a friendship with Lisa?" Do they think shes at home worried about them? YESSSSS girl YESSS   

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, HadleyFields said:

I have never liked Dorit and I still don't like her.  I've never had a real problem with LVP other than finding the Queen Bee act OTT.  Obviously Dorit handled the shelter dog situation badly, but LVP made it a storyline to expose Dorit.  Teddi saw right through the set-up and all of the women believe Lisa orchestrated the leak.  The ROL and TMZ stories are tidy ways to try and close the storyline up and have LVP look like Dorit's BFF and Teddi as the villian, but it seems to have backfired on Lisa with the cast.  I'm surprised that public opinion seems to lean to favoring LVP.  

🙌🙌🙌

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Reality police said:

I have always thought that Kyle is a great mom. This season I have some issues with that. She does need to teach them some independence or they will have some rough awakenings in the future. All children need some responsibilities to mature. 

Portia is a brat. That's on Kyle.

• Love 21
12 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Now they are going to bitch about the dumb PK joke for the rest of this season. I think I  prefer puppygate over that. 

The only reason it's an issue is because Kyle is feeling the guilt as she should.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, missyb said:

Dorit outed one of her "many trainers" in this video.  Oprah swears by her!

I'm going to have to watch again to get the trainer's name.  And then I'm going to visit her Twitter feed. 

Dorit spent 3 hours with the trainer.  Thank you Dorit for proving one of my opinions right:  That you underestimated the amount of time training a dog properly.

Ericka.  Her facial expressions were hilarious throughout the whole thing.  

• Love 15

I'm in Canada and can't see that video because of the stupid CRTC, and my google fu is failing me. Would someone who has watched it please let us Canadians know what the new puppy gate stuff (that involves Giggy) is?

• Love 2