Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

"I chose Lacey over my health."

Lacey's really going to appreciate that in 15 years when she's in therapy wondering where she went wrong with her life (and after she writes a Lola-approved letter to her father).

• LOL 6
  • Love 14

Well this has just been the biggest mother forking worthless person to waste a 2 hr show on. Even Schenee had actual interactions with the Dr. this was ridiculous.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22

Ohhhhh...she "chose Lacy" over "her health."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

She's also still drinking. Man, there is some incredible backstory here that none of us were privy to on this episode. Angela is trash.

1 hour ago, String Theory said:

I've been at home for about a week with shingles

You have my heartfelt sympathy. I had shingles a year ago this week. What a miserable experience! Couldn't sleep, couldn't get comfortable for two weeks.

Just now, Hellga said:

Ice cream? RLY?

At least she can walk better now, so maybe she did lose a little weight.  Still no shoes, though!

Poor Lacy picking up her bad eating habits!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AnnaBanana said:

Glad I missed the first hour.  Wouldn’t have wanted to waste any more time on this useless woman.

I missed the first 15 minutes and I which I missed the next 105.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Whoa - that accent! Is that really Ohio or is she from somewhere else? I lived in Philly for 10 yrs and it sounds like a Philly/Penn accent. Not very attractive.

Yup....don't know how to word this "delicately" but the mangling of the English language by Angela is pretty status quo in the area she's from..  "I seen",  "didn't have no", "we was" "flustrated" are a few examples of what is considered "good" English in her neck of the woods. 

Edited by String Theory
  • Love 7

I bet you anything the ER weighed her when she went in, and she found out she lost only a bit, so she gave up.    I bet by the end of the episode that she is 650 at least, and still gaining. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Well, I am not impressed with Angela.   Not sure I can watch the first 90 minutes that I missed without hurling something at the tv.

I bet he has this type problem with some other patients that aren't on TLC.  Clearly this is not his first rodeo with the non-compliant, but she is taking this to another level. 

That may have been the point of this episode. I bet a lot of people say they want his help, but aren't willing to make any effort to do the work - even the little work of just coming to Houston for the initial visits. 

I agree we have another Penny - delusional, rude, and will never lose a single pound that can be proven.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

How bad are Lacey’s mom and dad that Angela is an improvement? I wonder how Lacey will feel when she finds Angela dead in bed?

A sense of immense relief.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

Well, maybe there is hope for the person next week.  This has been a real downer.  Instead of watching this episode, I think I will just read the live chat.

This is one for the record books, and not in a good way. 

If I had known how awful she was I would have sat in traffic longer.

Sweet dreams, pounders! and to all a good night!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Honestly her saying sir doesnt feel like southern politeness to me but almost like a backhanded insult. Maybe its just the way shes saying it but it comes across as you think you know better than me but you dont.

That's what I meant. I like to hear people say it when they mean it - I didn't get that from her at all.

• Love 5