Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nytonc said:

She’s never getting weightlosssurgery!

She is negative 20 years to weight loss surgery or something like that.  She was in her 20s when she had it.

• Love 3

"He don't believe me."

Because you refuse to keep your appointments and you haven't even bothered to find out what you really weigh now.

To Dr. Now: I will do it. You'll see.

To Camera: I'm 50/50 on whether I should go because Dr. Now was mean.

• Love 11

Most rural areas have a place where farmers bring grain in big trucks to be weighed on big scales.  Like you can actually drive onto them.  They should be able to handle someone Angela's size.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I swear to all that’s holy if we don’t get a second weigh in I’m going to lose it! I need to know how badly she failed, or how well she’s done. 

Who is she- whiny fool or a success??!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I really wish they could have imported a friend or something to this episode. While it is an complete, epic disaster, I really could have used someone else on the screen besides Angela in the last 45 minutes.

Next week's lady has shar pei dogs for legs. 

This Angela is just delusional enough to keep the chat going.  I keep waiting for a true prize of the season, maybe next week will be it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The hospital with the ER has to have the beds that weigh patients.    Kelly dies, after she worked so hard to get her life back, and this mouth breathing waste of space is still gasping away, and having panic attacks?  

I was thinking the same thing.  Life is so unfair sometimes.  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Given English doesn’t have a lot of honorific titles many people call their elder cousins Aunt/Uncle First Name so and so as a sign of respect. Also Cousin First Name is also used. But we don’t have a word in the English language to dignify a cousin who isn’t a peer. 

Also, in Ohio, and particularly with people of Angela's socio-economic status, sometimes  one relative can have numerous relationships with you. Such as daughter, sister, cousin, sister-in-law, aunt, etc. I think you get my point

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, aliya said:

Who the heck does she think she's talking to? And, as much as I like to hear 'sir' from the Texans and southerners, I am really disliking it coming from her. It sounds like she's trying to be polite, but it's really just a cover for whatever personality or moral issues she has. She wouldn't get far with me - and I think Dr Now has had just about enough (channeling James Kirk) of her.

Whoa - that accent! Is that really Ohio or is she from somewhere else? I lived in Philly for 10 yrs and it sounds like a Philly/Penn accent. Not very attractive.

Honestly her saying sir doesnt feel like southern politeness to me but almost like a backhanded insult. Maybe its just the way shes saying it but it comes across as you think you know better than me but you dont.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, suev3333 said:

Eclairs!!!

Homemade, and I don't bother making a filling or glaze.  I like them plain. 🙂  

And popovers are an acceptable quick and dirty substitute. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

"He don't believe me."

Because you refuse to keep your appointments and you haven't even bothered to find out what you really weigh now.

To Dr. Now: I will do it. You'll see.

To Camera: I'm 50/50 on whether I should go because Dr. Now was mean.

I doesn't believe her either! 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Also, in Ohio, and particularly with people of Angela's socio-economic status, sometimes  one relative can have numerous relationships with you. Such as daughter, sister, cousin, sister-in-law, aunt, etc. I think you get my point

Geez.  😞

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Thirteen minutes left of this. 

Oh Lord, she's pulling a Jeanne - he's going to have to take back his words when he sees how much weight she's lost.

She started backpedaling as soon as she closed the Skype, hahahahaha. Its like she suddenly realized "oh shit, I told him I lost 120 pounds and I'm coming to Houston! oops"

2 minutes ago, preciousperfect said:

I hope Eric changes his phone number.  

I hope he moved to Sardinia and is living under an assumed name. Its his only hope. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

Well, I am not impressed with Angela.   Not sure I can watch the first 90 minutes that I missed without hurling something at the tv.

I bet he has this type problem with some other patients that aren't on TLC.  Clearly this is not his first rodeo with the non-compliant, but she is taking this to another level. 

Bummer, I was hoping for a success story after Jeanne and Maja and especially after Kelly.

This is making me mad.

• Love 3

They're having the Supersize of this episode on Thursday the 18th.    That should be a snooze fest.    

OK, so she looks at the food before she shovels it down.  

A while ago, Angela said she had permission to take Lacy to Texas.   Liars should have good memories.  

She looked a little smaller before, but now her face is so round, and her clothes are so tight again.     So now it's Lacy's fault?    

Angela is such a liar, and has lost zero weight.   

OMG!   She's driving now!   I hope no one gets in her way, she'll run them right over.   

When you're shaped like a bowling ball, you should say you'll keep rolling along.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Kelly dies, after she worked so hard to get her life back, and this mouth breathing waste of space is still gasping away, and having panic attacks?  

Life really can be unfair, can’t it??

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

#westvirginialyfe

#alabamafamily

#hapsburgs

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Homemade, and I don't bother making a filling or glaze.  I like them plain. 🙂  

And popovers are an acceptable quick and dirty substitute. 

And cream puffs.!! Ya the dough is very easy to make.  I gotta have choc ganache on my eclairs though

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Did she just tell someone she keeps "blacking out?"

Liar, liar pants on fire, Angela.

What an asshole.

If I kept blacking out, Aliya jr and the church sisters would have me in the ER pronto.  How do you decide,  'OK, maybe I'll see a doctor'?

• Love 4

I guarantee you this - if I lost 120 pounds, I would want to be weighed in Dr. Now’s office, the town square and any other scale where a lot of people would see it!  Give me that positive feedback!

She knows she hasn’t lost much.

Edited by JJ1
  • Love 12

I had to choose to put Texas on hold. I'm not trying to NOT go see him. It's too much.

Oh, fuck right off the Earth, Angela.