Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Thank you, thank you!

I would like to start by thanking the little people...that would definitely not be Angela!

Which ones? The Johnstons? Roloffs?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Gosh. She may really be sick now, but she's such a BS artist that it's hard to know what to think. At least she's going to the ER to get checked out, which is good.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Ohio is such a shitty state that more people eat themselves to death. Just like the plurality of astronauts come from ohio because they want to get away from it.

As a Wolverine, I'm just gonna say I understand why people in Ohio would want to eat themselves to death. 😃

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Did she just tell someone she keeps "blacking out?"

Liar, liar pants on fire, Angela.

What an asshole.

5 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Okay she's a real piece of work but I kind of have to agree ththat, at her relatively "low" starting weight why should she have to travel over 1,000 miles just to get weighed? At least initially, can't there be a local doctor who could work with Dr. Now and report her progress? Then, of course, move to Houston.

Where she lives there are at least three (one University based) weight loss programs (within 30 miles) that include diet/therapy/and surgery. I'm sure Eric would be willing to drive her (and her mattress) to see someone closer.   I think a good amount Angela's weight comes from all the sh!t she says. 

Losing patience with her and just wish she'd go away.   I don't see this one going anywhere despite telling Dr. N. she'd come to Houston.  

Edited by String Theory
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Gee, she already had the surgery?  so what is there for him to do for her?  a sleeve perhaps.

How does he know how much she has lost before she gets there if he doesn't have a starting weight?   I hate that I missed so much already, but not much can happen in the last 20 minutes.   

I want to slap her.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Okay she's a real piece of work but I kind of have to agree ththat, at her relatively "low" starting weight why should she have to travel over 1,000 miles just to get weighed? At least initially, can't there be a local doctor who could work with Dr. Now and report her progress? Then, of course, move to Houston.

Dr Now might have agreed to that if she told him she went to see her local doctor. But instead she said she “felt “ 70 pounds lighter and could fit behind the wheel in the car.  

If these people would reach out to a local doctor and ask them to help the monitoring of initial weight loss before going to Dr. now I’m sure he would be open to it.  But every poundticipant is focused on him waving a magic wand the moment they walk through his door.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

Gosh. She may really be sick now, but she's such a BS artist that it's hard to know what to think. At least she's going to the ER to get checked out, which is good.

She’s a complete manipulator.  Disgusting 

• Love 9

They are touching on this pill issue with her. That may be one reason she does not want to go to Houston, she will not be able to get those like she can in Ohio,  especially if they're from an illicit provider. People with addiction issues sometimes don't travel a lot because they are afraid to leave their sources.

• Useful 6
  • Love 12

Her infatuation with death is very interesting...

I think she wins the award for saying die/dying/death more than any other poundticipant...all without correct grammar, to boot!!😂😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

“I know what it’s like when they lock me up”...in the hospital. Um, ok. 

Dramamaaaaaaa dyinggggggg. But dr now I weren’t felling good I seen the hospital!

She doesn't want to go to Houston.  She doesn't want to go to the hospital.  

She wants to sit in her room and eat herself to death.  

• Love 10

Did they really do two hours on a woman who made one trip to Houston, and hit every drive thru on the way, and then doesn't even come back again to see Dr. Now?   

I think she looked bigger on the trip to the ER, and now.     Clean bill of health from the ER?   Sounds like another panic attack person.      

Couldn't they weigh that heifer at the ER?    Oh, so Miss Rehab fell off of the wagon, so now we know how some of that weight came back.  

So she can't find a place in Houston?     I'm sure the production company has a list of apartment complexes that take Dr. Now's patients, and allow filming.    

So she claimed last month she lost 70 lbs, and now claims 150 lbs.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, String Theory said:

yum......Munchkins (especially chocolate and blueberry) are my kryptonite~!

Chocolate and glazed!

I have a DD gift card from Christmas...one of these days I will get out of the house early enough to use it on my way to work. End of day donuts aren't worth it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

They are touching on this pill issue with her. That may be one reason she does not want to go to Houston, she will not be able to get those like she can in Ohio,  especially if they're from an illicit provider. People with addiction issues sometimes don't travel a lot because they are afraid to leave their sources.

Yea....she seemed a little out of it, like she took too many pain pills.   I agree with you.   There's pills abound in Ohio....

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Where she lives there are at least three (one University based) weight loss programs that include diet/therapy/and surgery.  I think a good amount Angela's weight comes from all the sh!t she says.  Losing patience with her and just wish she'd go away.   I don't see this one going anywhere despite telling Dr. N. she'd come to Houston.  

But all the hot air she spews should make her bouyant and make her lighter?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Her infatuation with death is very interesting...

I think she wins the award for saying die/dying/death more than any other poundticipant...all without correct grammar, to boot!!😂😂

She rivals Rachel Zoe in saying the word "die."  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Why doesn’t  he just tell her to fuck off?

She’s not even a good liar. There are plenty of apartments in Houston. It’s a major metropolis.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Angela is a wretched piece of garbage.

Translation: I will watch and re-watch this episode at least 20 more times.

Just now, Twopper said:

She is on oxygen;  that is never a  good  sitsheewayshun.  I  want a button on  my remote to allow me to slap her.

Order one for me too!

This conversation is excruciating, it's all BS BS BS from her and Dr. Now not buying it.

• Love 5