Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I bet the little guy in the screen corner is a cameraman, or something like that so he can film both sides of the talk.  

She's already talking skin removal!     She's so delusional.   

Could some kind soul please buy her a couple of bottles of hair dye?  Those roots are terrible.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how she's presenting Dr. Now with her plan, and she just blithely expects him to go along with it. 

Oh, and did you know she has her 11 year old niece to take care of? 

IIRC,  he told her she needed to go to therapy. Has she done that?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Gee, I just got home, it's 9;30 and she's missed an appointment and  can't decide that she needs to go to Texas because her diet is going so well so far?  and stress, she has stress.

Well, there is always stress.  I just drove 40 minutes thru stressy very thick traffic and  was nearly home when there was an unexpected detour and three emergency vehicles went whizzing by. 

The granddaughter is adorable.

My eating habit tonight was curried chicken over rice, broccoli, garlic bread, and a small piece of blackberry cobbler.

carry on, Pounders! 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Any day now said:

Does she EVER stop talking?

That's what's up with her family--she wears them down. She thinks she can wear Dr. Now down too. 

"I'll try". I love the ones who act like they're doing Dr. Now a favor by being his patient. She will bestow her huge obese body into his care because he'll be so disappointed otherwise. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

Will she EVER go to Houston again?!  I'm thinking not (since there isn't much time left).  She is still talking about getting an apartment, why does she not understand HE HAS NOT APPROVED HER FOR SURGERY!  

• Love 11

I think a lot of these people have no clue about healthy eating and getting the info from Dr Now is the first time they've seen it.   I think it is possible that some can actually lose weight on their own.  Perhaps she is really achieving wt loss

• Love 4

Straight up. It's 9:32 p.m.

Ain't gonna be no surgery.

Ain't gonna be no weight loss.

Ain't gonna be no trip to Houston.

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

This is the best episode in a long time. She's right up there with James K and Penny. 

This is an ACCURATE STATEMENT.

Dr. Now: "I need you down here in a week to prove you're serious or you're out of the program."
Angela: "Well, I can't do that because I have a boatload of excuses but all right, I understand."
Dr. Now: "Okay, then I need you down here in a month."
Angela: "That gives me four more weeks to think of more excuses - I mean, I'll try."

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

"For your height, 608 is a very dangerous weight."

Dude...at ANY height, 608 is a VERY DANGEROUS WEIGHT.

I just put numbers in a BMI calculator and you'd have to be 11 feet tall to be in the healthy range at 600 pounds.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

20 pounds a month is such an incredibly low goal.

Also shes pretty much saying she is going to quit. It will be negative because she isnt sticking the the bloody diet and doing what she needs.

• Love 5

This season......2 decent hard trying people (and 1 of them sadly dies) and a shirt load of whiny, overly self important fakers who just seemed to want 15 minutes of fame

• Love 6

Okay she's a real piece of work but I kind of have to agree ththat, at her relatively "low" starting weight why should she have to travel over 1,000 miles just to get weighed? At least initially, can't there be a local doctor who could work with Dr. Now and report her progress? Then, of course, move to Houston.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

I swear, it's only the fine company here in this live chat that has kept me watching this episode tonight. It feels like at least four hours since the show began.

I am so tired of this whiny bullshitting woman yak yak yakking, that it's making me stabby. Grr...

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Dr. Now: "I need you down here in a week to prove you're serious or you're out of the program."
Angela: "Well, I can't do that because I have a boatload of excuses but all right, I understand."
Dr. Now: "Okay, then I need you down here in a month."
Angela: "That gives me four more weeks to think of more excuses - I mean, I'll try."

Dr Now.  I need you to lose 40 pounds in one month or else 60 pounds in 4 months

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

20 pounds a month is such an incredibly low goal.

Also shes pretty much saying she is going to quit. It will be negative because she isnt sticking the the bloody diet and doing what she needs.

But,she ate a salad!

7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Um...hold up. Can someone rewind the scene with Dr Now looking at his computer? Because there was some MAN in the bottom corner of his Skype screen...NOT Angela!

I looked. Yeah, it’s her. But it does look weird. 

3 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

IIRC,  he told her she needed to go to therapy. Has she done that?

We would have seen it if she had, even if it was by Skype.  I bet she ignored it because she is not buying into her psychological issues driving her to eat.  That's why Dr. Now rarely starts therapy before surgery - they are not in the place where they would go or if they do, they wouldn't put in effort to benefit from it at this stage.  With her already having failed surgery once, he had to refer her right away - and it's not doing any better than anything else she is supposed to be doing.

• Love 6
Just now, Donut Bear said:

Dr Now.  I need you to lose 40 pounds in one month or else 60 pounds in 4 months

Angela: "Bitch please. I lost 70 pounds by whining and going on the 0 calorie barbecue sauce diet."

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Okay she's a real piece of work but I kind of have to agree ththat, at her relatively "low" starting weight why should she have to travel over 1,000 miles just to get weighed? At least initially, can't there be a local doctor who could work with Dr. Now and report her progress? Then, of course, move to Houston.

It does make sense that she could get weighed locally and perhaps even start therapy locally (they don't have a Lola, do they?).  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I just put numbers in a BMI calculator and you'd have to be 11 feet tall to be in the healthy range at 600 pounds.

For a giraffe that would be downright anorexic!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I think it’s showing her commitment to work within his program. And she’s obviously not demonstrating that so why should she be given the spot that could go to someone who both needs it and will work hard for it.

if she had suggested this immediately he may have been more open, but she just ghosted him for months and then presented him her idea for her idea of how she would do HIS program with excuses for why she wasn’t following his regular strategies. 

Edited by Wanda
Additional info
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5