Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I have a DD gift card from Christmas...one of these days I will get out of the house early enough to use it on my way to work. End of day donuts aren't worth it.

French crullers are the only thing I love at DD.  I am a sucker for everything pate a choix. 

• Love 2
Just now, ams1001 said:

There has to be someplace local she can get her weight checked..

But she's got too much family stuff going on, don't ya know. She just couldn't possibly make it to do that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

He gives people too many chances.  Perhaps to complete this 2-hour episode? 

This is ridiculous...end this shit already.

I think he wants us viewers to see what a total failure looks like. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Why is he giving her another week?!

SHE IS NOT COMING TO HOUSTON!!!

She has NOT LOST 120 POUNDS.

My head is exploding.

Pounders, you KNOW she is NEVER gonna get back on that scale.

Hmmm, so she’s still drinking. Plus these mysterious pain pills. And food. And failed wls at only a few hundred pounds. Chances of succes: zero.

She’s an addict. They manipulate. It’s what they do. 

She not like others. Ooooo-Kay. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Did they really do two hours on a woman who made one trip to Houston, and hit every drive thru on the way, and then doesn't even come back again to see Dr. Now?   

I think she looked bigger on the trip to the ER, and now.     Clean bill of health from the ER?   Sounds like another panic attack person.        

Or was hoping to get some "medication".    

Dr. Now is so over her.

• Love 5

She's lost 120 pounds eating 0 calorie barbecue sauce - except for the three days of cheating with fattening foods and alcohol drinks - and she's gonna prove it! In a week! 

Maybe. If she feels like it. And nothing happens during the week. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Couldn't she have been weighed at the hospital if she really has lost a lot of weight?!  I'm sure she has lost some, but in that many months she ought to look a lot smaller than what she does.  She's DELUSIONAL.

• Love 7
Just now, AnnaBanana said:

I’ve lost 120 lbs?!   I want whatever delusional drugs she’s on!

Just now, CheeseBurgh said:

Still drinking.

Thirteen minutes left of this. 

Oh Lord, she's pulling a Jeanne - he's going to have to take back his words when he sees how much weight she's lost.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Anyone want to take bets on what her excuse will be for not keeping the next appointment?

I'm going with "family issues" again.

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Angela is a wretched piece of garbage.

Translation: I will watch and re-watch this episode at least 20 more times.

She's definitely one of the worst, but honestly, her episode is kind of boring.  I'm like browsing Facebook and looking at shoes on Ebay and stuff.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ams1001 said:

So Angela called Lacey her cousin, Lacey calls Angela "Aunt"...I wonder what the actual relationship is...

Didn't she say she lives with a son, too? Where's he?

One point for sitting at the table?

Given English doesn’t have a lot of honorific titles many people call their elder cousins Aunt/Uncle First Name so and so as a sign of respect. Also Cousin First Name is also used. But we don’t have a word in the English language to dignify a cousin who isn’t a peer. 

• Love 1

My guess as to what's in Dr Now's notes:

"Angela is a horrific hellbeast. Ratings skyrocket. Live chat off the rails."

1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Or was hoping to get some "medication".    

Or just a doctor's note to prove to Dr. Now it's not her fault she didn't come to her appointment. 

• Love 1

The hospital with the ER has to have the beds that weigh patients.    Kelly dies, after she worked so hard to get her life back, and this mouth breathing waste of space is still gasping away, and having panic attacks?  

So Eric disappears, after he said she had to get to Houston, and he would help her?  

I'd say "Liar, liar pants on fire" about her, but she doesn't have any pants, or underwear.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Angela is a wretched piece of garbage.

Translation: I will watch and re-watch this episode at least 20 more times.

It will hold an honored place in my DVR alongside James, Schenee, and Nicole. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Who the heck does she think she's talking to? And, as much as I like to hear 'sir' from the Texans and southerners, I am really disliking it coming from her. It sounds like she's trying to be polite, but it's really just a cover for whatever personality or moral issues she has. She wouldn't get far with me - and I think Dr Now has had just about enough (channeling James Kirk) of her.

Whoa - that accent! Is that really Ohio or is she from somewhere else? I lived in Philly for 10 yrs and it sounds like a Philly/Penn accent. Not very attractive.

Hmm - preview for next week - I think Dr Baby Voice has found her match. 

Edited by aliya
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6