Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 4/5/2019 at 8:42 PM, sashayshante said:

I just finished watching this bullshit woo woo therapy scene. When she cried and said she didn't know where she fit in at the funeral, I was disgusted. She made it all about her. Maybe she should try to figure out why literally everyone that gets sucked into her vortex ends up worse for it. I can not understand how people don't see how toxic she is.

That's what therapy is. In some context or another, what you share at therapy is going to be related to the feelings, experiences, and concerns of the person who is receiving the therapy. That's the entire point. That said, when we're talking about therapy sessions shown on reality TV shows, I don't find it very honest or authentic. It seems like a very calculating way to share your own narrative to the audience while having someone there that is going to in ways reinforce your beliefs. And I certainly don't trust any therapist that agrees to just randomly take on a client in front of the cameras.

• Love 13
On 4/6/2019 at 7:25 PM, smores said:

Tinsley is in sort of the same situation that Sonja is, I think. 

I think that Tinsley is set from her own family, not from her ex-husband although maybe she does get alimony from him, I have no idea.  I remember last year when she was offended by Sonja saying that Scott was paying for everything, Tinsley said, I'm not a kept woman, I'm a trust fund baby. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 4/3/2019 at 9:25 PM, pieinmyeye said:

OMG, Luann’s coming to Atlanta. I am so tempted to go!

She’s coming to DC too. I’m also kinda tempted. Last night I was purusing all our theatres for Broadway musicals to go to this summer, and she popped up at The Warner. The Warner is a pretty big venue, so I’m kinda impressed she commands that large a crowd. I went to the RuPaul Drag Race Queen tour there recently (it was awesome).

I’m all caught up on this show now - thanks PTV friends for the recommendation! Ten seasons in three weeks - it was a little obsessive. It’s my SIL’s favorite RH show and she visited recently - couldn’t believe I never watched it. She’s the one who told us to watch Mr. DC’s now favorite shows 90 Day Fiance and we directed her to Love After Lockup (I had to draw the line at Sister Wives). I in turn told my sister to watch 90 Day and LAL (she’s now obsessed as well - she says her Friday and Sunday nights are no longer the same since the season’s ended).

These bitches are hysterical. No clue what I was missing. I actually enjoy/enjoyed all of them. Except the one with the prosthetic leg (Aviva?) and the useless Cindy.

Goodbye Kyle and ROBH. Y’all are ridiculous (and not in the good way). I knew there was a reason hadn’t watched that in years. Haven’t even watched last two episodes yet.

If I was ever invited to stay at Dorinda’s - I’d totally want to stay in the Fish Room. My question is are they real or just resin models?

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, iloveit said:

I think that Tinsley is set from her own family, not from her ex-husband although maybe she does get alimony from him, I have no idea.  I remember last year when she was offended by Sonja saying that Scott was paying for everything, Tinsley said, I'm not a kept woman, I'm a trust fund baby. 

Well but Tinsley admitted at the reunion that Scott was paying for the apartment in the hotel, so...

• Love 4

I really like Tinsley but wish she would drop the quest for motherhood storyline. If she really wanted to be a mother she has the support and financial security to just do it. Tinsley is a people pleaser and because having a baby is what others want for her she goes along. I doubt it’s what she really wants. 

Listen when someone tells you who they are: Luann is telling the world she is a narcissistic, shallow, bitter woman. 

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Well but Tinsley admitted at the reunion that Scott was paying for the apartment in the hotel, so...

I think that was only the one they were living in together- when they moved up to the two bed.  She paid for the one bedroom and I assume that once they gave up the two bed and she moved back to a single she's paying again.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 4/3/2019 at 9:32 PM, AttackTurtle said:

I just don’t get being ungracious in someone’s house.

I also don’t really get why Luanne bought a house in upstate New York when she has a house on the water in the Hamptons.  The house in upstate is beautiful, but I just don’t get it.  Her moaning that she drove all the way from upstate is kind of strange as I dont think there is much difference between the distance between Manhattan and the Berkshires and upstate and the Berkshires.  Upstate may be closer. (I live in western MA).

But really, Luanne just torched whatever  positive public sentiment she had when the season started.

Tinsley was beyond gracious reagarding the bedroom situation; however I would’ve loved to see how Bethenny would have responded in that discussion. I’m surprised Ramona wasn’t more vocal as she’s pretty defensive of Dorinda.

Even more odd, the drive from the Hamptons to the Berkshires would be a total disaster.

like everyone else, I’m disgusted with Luann.  It’s a fucking bedroom to sleep in for a couple of days, get over yourself.  And if you want to go to yoga or get a massage, google it and make the appt yourself.  This is not a hotel.

But dorinda, don’t promise a specific room to one person who is coming late, and then claim “too late” to another person who arrives late and wants a choice of the 2 remaining rooms.  And ladies, none of you like the fish room (with good reason IMO), then if you were really adults you would rotate who stays in that room.  But since that requires maturity beyond the fourth grade level, I am not holding my breath.

I hated Dorinda’s decorations.  Too much, too tacky.  It’s like she bought out Big Lots or one of those pop up Halloween stores.  

i can understand that B may feel very odd about Dennis’ death if she was considering a permanent break from him (did she ever say it was due to the drugs?  Or anything else?).  But then you can’t go around claiming to have been engaged, he was the love of your life, his actual wife was an “ex” wife, etc.  never mind the “I met this guy before Dennis died and it HEATED UP after he died.”  That says to me she was dating the other guy at least casually before her “fiancé” died.

and B, that you needed to get away from the jerk is contained in the sentence “he told me if we broke up he’d never be with anyone else and would die alone.”  Incredibly manipulative.  Assuming of course he really said that (50|50 on this to me).  

But honey, get some real therapy!  I’m still trying to figure out how her “schedule” makes getting to therapy difficult.  Your appointment is on Tuesday?  Be there, schedule a meeting for another time, travel for another day.  Or switch out the therapy appointment for that week.  It’s not hard, millions of people who want to get help manage it.

Tinsley, being a “socialite” isn’t a “brand.”  Talk to B, she actually has a brand based on herself.  And give up the idea you are going to have a child, or find a sperm donor and get cracking.  At 43 your odds keep going down.

Edited by Mrs peel
I am a horrible typist, my mother would be ashamed!
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

And ladies, none of you like the fish room (with good reason IMO), then if you were really adults you would rotate who stays in that room.  But since that requires maturity beyond the fourth grade level, I am not holding my breath.

I disagree in that rotating bedrooms for a stay of what? four or five days? is a completely fucking ridiculous way to deal with "OMG the fish room is ugly". Everyone having to pack up and switch rooms on a daily basis is silly. It's a free bedroom in a very nice house. It's not moldy or cold, or leaking, all the fixtures work, the furniture looks comfortable and Dorinda is by all evidence a great hostess so you can bet that room, ugly as it might be, is comfortable. Its a short trip. Luann needs to suck it up and deal... as does anyone else complaining about staying in the fish room.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

She’s coming to DC too. I’m also kinda tempted. Last night I was purusing all our theatres for Broadway musicals to go to this summer, and she popped up at The Warner. The Warner is a pretty big venue, so I’m kinda impressed she commands that large a crowd. I went to the RuPaul Drag Race Queen tour there recently (it was awesome).

I’m all caught up on this show now - thanks PTV friends for the recommendation! Ten seasons in three weeks - it was a little obsessive. It’s my SIL’s favorite RH show and she visited recently - couldn’t believe I never watched it. She’s the one who told us to watch Mr. DC’s now favorite shows 90 Day Fiance and we directed her to Love After Lockup (I had to draw the line at Sister Wives). I in turn told my sister to watch 90 Day and LAL (she’s now obsessed as well - she says her Friday and Sunday nights are no longer the same since the season’s ended).

These bitches are hysterical. No clue what I was missing. I actually enjoy/enjoyed all of them. Except the one with the prosthetic leg (Aviva?) and the useless Cindy.

Goodbye Kyle and ROBH. Y’all are ridiculous (and not in the good way). I knew there was a reason hadn’t watched that in years. Haven’t even watched last two episodes yet.

If I was ever invited to stay at Dorinda’s - I’d totally want to stay in the Fish Room. My question is are they real or just resin models?

Prolly fake as they look so shiny, but u never know.  I love these New York bitches because they are real.  They walk around in sweatpants, no makeup and messy hair and don’t care.  They’re confident.  I stopped BH as they looked too perfect and have too much money and show it.  They get smashed, fall in bushes, and all fool around with pirates, the help, you name it.  Plus, you get to see their apartments and all of N.Y, City.  I just love them.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

disagree in that rotating bedrooms for a stay of what? four or five days? is

I am pretty sure it’s only two nights for most of the ladies and one for Bethenny. I wonder where Barbara is sleeping at the house or a hotel. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

I am pretty sure it’s only two nights for most of the ladies and one for Bethenny. I wonder where Barbara is sleeping at the house or a hotel. 

I mean really, that just makes the idea of rotating bedrooms worse. 🙂

On 4/5/2019 at 1:11 PM, Natalie68 said:

I don't know why that dress is sold in adult stores.  It is awful on anyone over the age of say, 8?  HORRID.  It is the second dress she wore that was like that.  

Maybe she’s trying for the little Miss Innocent look instead of the diva look.  Some guys like that whittle gurl type.  It even has a big bow in the back like our Mothers used to tie.

• LOL 4
8 hours ago, iloveit said:

Oh, I definitely think Tinsley has family money, she didn't come from a regular background where mom was a teacher and dad was maybe a lawyer who did well, but were still careful kind of thing.  But, I meant that her social connections came from Topper.  It's kind of like Kate Middleton and Prince William, I guess.  Kate's family is wealthy, they could send her to really good schools, she could afford to basically not work and be William's girlfriend, etc.  But if they were to split up (which I really don't see happening), she would drop out of the inner circle of royal life in the same way that Fergie did when she divorced Andrew.  Kate's access is through William, she doesn't have it on her own, and I think Tinsley's access to being the Society It Girl was part of being Topper's wife.  Now that she isn't, there are doors that aren't open to her, in the same way Sonja is removed from some things by not being Mrs Morgan anymore.  

58 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I disagree in that rotating bedrooms for a stay of what? four or five days? is a completely fucking ridiculous way to deal with "OMG the fish room is ugly". Everyone having to pack up and switch rooms on a daily basis is silly. It's a free bedroom in a very nice house. It's not moldy or cold, or leaking, all the fixtures work, the furniture looks comfortable and Dorinda is by all evidence a great hostess so you can bet that room, ugly as it might be, is comfortable. Its a short trip. Luann needs to suck it up and deal... as does anyone else complaining about staying in the fish room.

Maybe they meant rotating by visit vs days?  Like, well, last year you took the fish room, so you can take another one this time? 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Tinsley, being a “socialite” isn’t a “brand.”  Talk to B, she actually has a brand based on herself.  And give up the idea you are going to have a child, or find a sperm donor and get cracking.  At 43 your odds keep going down.

Tinsley actually has a line of houseware products, which I assume is what she means by her "brand."  But, yeah, she should take a page out of Bethenney's book and actually use the show to promote that if she wants to build it because you wouldn't know that she has products out there just by watching the show.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Tinsley actually has a line of houseware products, which I assume is what she means by her "brand."  But, yeah, she should take a page out of Bethenney's book and actually use the show to promote that if she wants to build it because you wouldn't know that she has products out there just by watching the show.

Housewares?  TInsley?     LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Housewares?  TInsley?     LOL

And a book on relationship advice from Bethenny.  

https://smile.amazon.com/Suck-Relationships-You-Dont-Have-ebook/dp/B00LQME07U/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3KQUN11RGIVHX&keywords=bethenny+frankel&qid=1554773202&s=digital-text&sprefix=Bethenny%2Caps%2C144&sr=1-4

next we will have book or song from LuAnn about how being humble is important and a book from Ramona about how to avoid sexually harassing men.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

And a book on relationship advice from Bethenny.  

https://smile.amazon.com/Suck-Relationships-You-Dont-Have-ebook/dp/B00LQME07U/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3KQUN11RGIVHX&keywords=bethenny+frankel&qid=1554773202&s=digital-text&sprefix=Bethenny%2Caps%2C144&sr=1-4

next we will have book or song from LuAnn about how being humble is important and a book from Ramona about how to avoid sexually harassing men.

And one from Sonja on Investing and saving for retirement 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, AnnA said:

And one from Sonja on Investing and saving for retirement 

And one from Dorinda on how to be the perfect hostess  ( "Make it nice and serve cocktails for every mood! From sober to flirty to boozy to batshit-crazy knife-wielding mob boss bitch.")

tonight, luann sleeps with the fishes....

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8
On 4/5/2019 at 8:36 PM, Reality police said:

Tom and Carson!

I was thinking .. why would they ever let Dorinda go? Christmas in the Beserkshires is an important part of the show, and now, they even have Haloween there too.  People love that stuff.   I know I do.  It’s something Holidayish and there’s always a big fight there between someone.  I love seeing all the decorations.  No, I don’t think Andy would let that go.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Steph J said:

Housewares?  What does that girl know about housewares?  She can’t even put on her own makeup and fix her hair in the morning, she has it done.  I doubt she even knows about cooking and anything to do with the kitchen, poor thing.  They probably just slap their name on something.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Housewares?  What does that girl know about housewares?  She can’t even put on her own makeup and fix her hair in the morning, she has it done.  I doubt she even knows about cooking and anything to do with the kitchen, poor thing.  They probably just slap their name on something.

But she entertained for Scott’s guests in Chicago! 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

But she entertained for Scott’s guests in Chicago! 😂

Yes, you’re right.  The caterer comes in,  cooks, sets everything up, sets the table, serves the food and drinks, blah, blah.  Cleans up.  Nice to have money. Lol.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

I found a product line on her website. Sold at Bed,Bath, and Beyond and Wayfair. Can't find much on their websites. By the look of all the koi fish in her "designs" I'm sure she felt at home in the fish room.

http://www.tinsleymortimer.com/products/

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/5/2019 at 11:55 AM, ChitChat said:

Hearing her talk about her self-esteem issues made me realize just how much we really don't know about Tinsley and what she's been through.  She keeps it light for the show, but I think there's another level to her that is in need of healing. 

I agree. I happened to catch a repeat of one of the episodes from the Cartagena trip yesterday and there was a scene where Tinsley told Carole that her ex-husband used to refer to her breasts as "little uglies" and it seemed from the way that she said it that that sort of thing was typical in the relationship.  I'm sure she was probably raised to "put a smile on your face and pretend everything's fine" and that that's masking how much she's been beaten down behind closed doors.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Steph J said:

I happened to catch a repeat of one of the episodes from the Cartagena trip yesterday and there was a scene where Tinsley told Carole that her ex-husband used to refer to her breasts as "little uglies" and it seemed from the way that she said it that that sort of thing was typical in the relationship.

That has bothered me since she mentioned it.  What a turd her ex-husband must be.  Those kinds of insults stay with a person and do more damage than some people realize.  

• Love 7
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:32 PM, AttackTurtle said:

I just don’t get being ungracious in someone’s house.

I also don’t really get why Luanne bought a house in upstate New York when she has a house on the water in the Hamptons.  The house in upstate is beautiful, but I just don’t get it.  Her moaning that she drove all the way from upstate is kind of strange as I dont think there is much difference between the distance between Manhattan and the Berkshires and upstate and the Berkshires.  Upstate may be closer. (I live in western MA).

But really, Luanne just torched whatever  positive public sentiment she had when the season started.

Tinsley was beyond gracious reagarding the bedroom situation; however I would’ve loved to see how Bethenny would have responded in that discussion. I’m surprised Ramona wasn’t more vocal as she’s pretty defensive of Dorinda.

Luann's house in Sag Harbor is actually quite small. I know it looks like an average size on camera but compared to the estate she shared with her ex, Alex, on Highland Terrace in Bridgehampton, it really is a huge downsize. She's also surrounded by neighbors and has basically no privacy there. Not to mention everyone in Sag Harbor/Easthampton knows who she is. (I only know this bc I'm from there and grew up best friends with her daughter Victoria) I think the idea behind the upstate house is seclusion in a peaceful environment, which she supposedly needs to keep up her sobriety. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, rhonyobsessed said:

(I only know this bc I'm from there and grew up best friends with her daughter Victoria) 

Wait, wait, wait... what?! I know you probably don’t want to tell us much because she’s actually your friend, but can you tell us anything fun?

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
On 4/8/2019 at 2:04 PM, Mrs peel said:

Even more odd, the drive from the Hamptons to the Berkshires would be a total disaster.

like everyone else, I’m disgusted with Luann.  It’s a fucking bedroom to sleep in for a couple of days, get over yourself.  And if you want to go to yoga or get a massage, google it and make the appt yourself.  This is not a hotel.

But dorinda, don’t promise a specific room to one person who is coming late, and then claim “too late” to another person who arrives late and wants a choice of the 2 remaining rooms.  And ladies, none of you like the fish room (with good reason IMO), then if you were really adults you would rotate who stays in that room.  But since that requires maturity beyond the fourth grade level, I am not holding my breath.

I hated Dorinda’s decorations.  Too much, too tacky.  It’s like she bought out Big Lots or one of those pop up Halloween stores.  

i can understand that B may feel very odd about Dennis’ death if she was considering a permanent break from him (did she ever say it was due to the dripugs?  Or anything else?).  But then you can’t go around claiming to have been engaged, he was the love of your life, his actual wife was an “ex” wife, etc.  never kmind the “I met this guy before Dennis died and it HEATED UP after he died.”  That says to me she was dating the other guy at least casually before her “fiancé” died.

and B, thaxt you needed to get away from the jerk is contained in the sentence “he told me if we broke up he’d never be with anyone else and would die alone.”  Incredibly manipulative.  Assuming of course he really said that (50|50 on this to me).  

But honey, get some real therapy!  I’m still trying to figure out how her “schedule” makzes getting to therapy difficult.  Your appointment is on Tuesday?  Be there, schedule a meeting for another time, travel for another day.  Or switch out the therapy appointment for that week.  It’s not hard, millions of people who want to get help manage it.

No biggie.  If Luann came from the Hamptons, she could take the ferry across with the car and wind up a few miles from Rhode Island, nearer to the Berkshires, and skip the traffic thru the city.  She could even take a nap on the ferry and have a snack, lol.  But, no massages or yoga on the ferry.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, film noire said:

And one from Dorinda on how to be the perfect hostess  ( "Make it nice and serve cocktails for every mood! From sober to flirty to boozy to batshit-crazy knife-wielding mob boss bitch.")

tonight, luann sleeps with the fishes....

At the rate she’s going, I’m surprised she’s not with the fishes already.  Sleeping with this one and that one, not quite knowing who they were as she was always bombed on vacation in other countries.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

My husband and I have been married almost 50 years. We’ve had A LOT of visitors over the years. The kids coming with their spouses and then their children, lots of family, lots of friends, etc. Our guest room is always made up and ready. Bath is stocked with clean towels, soap, etc. We’ve also stayed with all of these people in their homes. In 50 years, I’ve never heard from or of anyone complaining about being entertained in my home and certainly never complained when someone else has honored us with having us in their home. A pox on the countess. She doesn’t have a clue about being gracious, kind, thoughtful or grateful. Who the hell wrote that book for her?! You know. The one about manners? 

• Love 11
23 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

LuAnn's book will be 'How to Lose Friends and Piss Off People.'   Writer Dale Carnegie would be so proud!  😉 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I have some of Tinsleys glasses. They're quite nice and I've received compliments on them. Between various collaborations with brands, doing her own stuff, I think she was working on her own full fledged lifestyle brand before her life took a downturn. And after reading Southern Charm again I think it was intended to be a book series that never happened. 

• Love 3
On 4/8/2019 at 5:40 PM, Rap541 said:

I should have been more clear, I meant rotate by trip.  By day is crazy.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, rhonyobsessed said:

Luann's house in Sag Harbor is actually quite small. I know it looks like an average size on camera but compared to the estate she shared with her ex, Alex, on Highland Terrace in Bridgehampton, it really is a huge downsize. She's also surrounded by neighbors and has basically no privacy there. Not to mention everyone in Sag Harbor/Easthampton knows who she is. (I only know this bc I'm from there and grew up best friends with her daughter Victoria) I think the idea behind the upstate house is seclusion in a peaceful environment, which she supposedly needs to keep up her sobriety. 

Come -- sit by me, be my friend, and tell SCS all. 😎

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Gam2 said:

My husband and I have been married almost 50 years. We’ve had A LOT of visitors over the years. The kids coming with their spouses and then their children, lots of family, lots of friends, etc. Our guest room is always made up and ready. Bath is stocked with clean towels, soap, etc. We’ve also stayed with all of these people in their homes. In 50 years, I’ve never heard from or of anyone complaining about being entertained in my home and certainly never complained when someone else has honored us with having us in their home. A pox on the countess. She doesn’t have a clue about being gracious, kind, thoughtful or grateful. Who the hell wrote that book for her?! You know. The one about manners? 

Same here.  We’ve had relatives stay for a week with their kids.  I didn’t have enough bedrooms, so kids slept on the floor, made tents in the living room and we all had a ball.  Nobody cared where they slept.  It’s who you’re with that’s the fun.  Luann is missing the point of being together.  Send her down to the hotel and good riddance !   I remember Dorinda even cooking two roast chickens in the oven one year.  I never even saw Luann make a cup of coffee for anyone.  She must have amnesia as she forgot she isn’t a Countess anymore, but a slut who chirps on the stage now being FABULOUS in her head.

• Love 5

Thank you, Ramona, for saying that women's genitals don't naturally smell like fish. It's sad that it even had to be said among grown ass women. (Though, maybe Beth's and Luann's chochas are as rotten as their dispositions, so they didn't know any better.)

Now, if only someone would explain to Miss Know-It-All the difference between a vulva and a vagina.

For a second there, I thought that guy at the dog show was Rey with a shaved head.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Same here.  We’ve had relatives stay for a week with their kids.  I didn’t have enough bedrooms, so kids slept on the floor, made tents in the living room and we all had a ball.  Nobody cared where they slept.  It’s who you’re with that’s the fun.  Luann is missing the point of being together.  Send her down to the hotel and good riddance !   I remember Dorinda even cooking two roast chickens in the oven one year.  I never even saw Luann make a cup of coffee for anyone.  She must have amnesia as she forgot she isn’t a Countess anymore, but a slut who chirps on the stage now being FABULOUS in her head.

You're too kind.  More like a slutty toad who croaks on the stage.   Her voice affects me like nails on a chalkboard.  Always has.  I've never understood the draw to that man-voice. 

Also, I wish Dorinda got a masseuse for Lu who would massage her jugular veins with great and steady vigor.   Stupid cow hasn't got ONE redeeming quality that I can think of. 

Edited by Claire Voyant
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Well to be fair, NONE of the ladies wanted the FISH room.  

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Well to be fair, NONE of the ladies wanted the FISH room.  

True.  It’s really not so much about the room, it’s her attitude in general lately.  Like she’s above everyone.

• Love 3

Bethenny May be this and that, but she did go down to the flood areas and gave out 100 dollar bills to the victims.  It brought tears to my eyes.  Even if she did it for publicity, she still got on the plane and went, walked thru the mud and made people have some hope.  She has a good heart. I don’t care what anyone says. ❤️

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 6

The previous post helped me remember something that has always puzzled me. When B went to Haiti on her rescue mission, she handed out gift cards. How could those people redeem those cards when the country was practically destroyed. There were no Targets, Walmarts, Bed,Bath&Beyonds, etc. This is a legitimate question. Does anyone here know how that worked? Thanks in advance.

39 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

The previous post helped me remember something that has always puzzled me. When B went to Haiti on her rescue mission, she handed out gift cards. How could those people redeem those cards when the country was practically destroyed. There were no Targets, Walmarts, Bed,Bath&Beyonds, etc. This is ar legitimate question. Does anyone here know how that worked? Thanks in advance.

It was Puerto Rico and there were stores open in San Juan

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Gam2 said:

The previous post helped me remember something that has always puzzled me. When B went to Haiti on her rescue mission, she handed out gift cards. How could those people redeem those cards when the country was practically destroyed. There were no Targets, Walmarts, Bed,Bath&Beyonds, etc. This is a legitimate question. Does anyone here know how that worked? Thanks in advance.

I think they are Visa gift cards that serve like cash. 

Did the grief counselor remind anyone of Phoebe Bouffet's boyfriend Roger who was a therapist and all of the other Friends hated him??

image.png.2dd9a5058609f7d0d9a14d32a506a360.png

They look so similar to me!!!  

image.png.739670ce1ce422f644e2d141680ff131.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, iloveit said:

Did the grief counselor remind anyone of Phoebe Bouffet's boyfriend Roger who was a therapist and all of the other Friends hated him??

image.png.2dd9a5058609f7d0d9a14d32a506a360.png

They look so similar to me!!!  

image.png.739670ce1ce422f644e2d141680ff131.png

Only Fisher Stevens, who played Roger, would be lucky enough to date Michelle Pfeiffer, but dumb enough to cheat on her with a 17 year old.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

If I was Dorinda I would've carried the whole Halloween theme to the bedrooms and would especially had a mannequin's head resembling Lu in the Shark's mouth in the Fish Room.  I am fond of Halloween decorating and look forward to the Grandin Road Halloween catalog every year.  Dorinda needs some fake moss or cobwebs with the interior décor (too clean) but she is a holiday decorating woman after my own heart.

• Love 8