Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Only Fisher Stevens, who played Roger, would be lucky enough to date Michelle Pfeiffer, but dumb enough to cheat on her with a 17 year old.

I don't think I ever knew that they dated each other. If I did I don't remember.

On 4/10/2019 at 7:16 PM, Gam2 said:

The previous post helped me remember something that has always puzzled me. When B went to Haiti on her rescue mission, she handed out gift cards. How could those people redeem those cards when the country was practically destroyed. There were no Targets, Walmarts, Bed,Bath&Beyonds, etc. This is a legitimate question. Does anyone here know how that worked? Thanks in advance.

The cards were probably meant to be used when the stores were rebuilt to buy essentials for themselves and their homes.  In the meantime, they were being taken care of by the Red Cross.

On 4/8/2019 at 7:40 PM, Rap541 said:

I disagree in that rotating bedrooms for a stay of what? four or five days? is a completely fucking ridiculous way to deal with "OMG the fish room is ugly". Everyone having to pack up and switch rooms on a daily basis is silly. It's a free bedroom in a very nice house. It's not moldy or cold, or leaking, all the fixtures work, the furniture looks comfortable and Dorinda is by all evidence a great hostess so you can bet that room, ugly as it might be, is comfortable. Its a short trip. Luann needs to suck it up and deal... as does anyone else complaining about staying in the fish room.

The fish room is dead tacky, as is most of the decorating in the entire house, but a reasonable person would just keep quiet and deal. Luann's Hampton house isn't amazing, the kitchen is too damn small for 7 women to eat breakfast in, but you don't see Dorinda flipping the table demanding a larger kitchen. Luann is just one those asshole friends we all have.

• Love 2