Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Lu was beyond rude. I cant even believe how she behaved.  I've been honest I go back and forth with Lu, this the worst I've seen her, unbelievable.

Dorinda is not my favorite but I'm so sick of all these women treating her home like a shit. Ramona has destroyed her wall before  and last night just assumed her luggage would bring themselves upstairs.  Wtf? 

Tinsley was very defensive on the boat. I think these horrible women thought they were being helpful, they weren't but Tinsley relationship with Scott is weird. Tinsley is just odd to me. What brand is she trying to build? She said she's to reestablish herself in NYC society what does all that mean? 

It means she is trying to land herself another wealthy husband.  Preferably one who gets mentions in the High Society Pages.

She keeps talking about NYC,  but Scott is set up in Chicago.

He is offering her absolutely zero! Or, else she would not be on HWs this season. We have seen women leave the show once they hooked a man.

Laurie with George from OC.

Scott has his choice of women.  He doesn’t need baggage like Tinsley.

I find her exhausting.

She probably needs to realize she has aged out for these type of men.

Have a baby at 45+????  Then not even maternal.  She will expect a full staff to help raise the baby. 

She needs a nice guy to love and be good to her. 

There are some women made for this and she is not it.  Someone like Jill, Caroline, LVP, Kyle, Teresa....these are strong wives supporting their husbands.

Tinsley comment.....You should have seen me. Playing lady of the house to Scott’s friends and pretending to know what I was doing.  

Omg! You are 43!!! You do not know how to make meaningful connections and throw a party???

This is going to attract Scott to you and then you can become his wife.  

Blah, blah, blah!  What a waste of a beautiful sweet woman! 

• Love 4
(edited)

I wonder if Lu realizes she's making that SOB Tom look like one lucky SOB for escaping.

ETA: I don't think the fish room decor was the reason Lu was upset. Lu was embarrassed that she was given the group's least desirable room - they all immediately commented on/laughed about the fish room - which made Lu feel threatened about her ability to command what she perceives someone of her status deserves. If the others hadn't cackled about it, I don't think Lu would have made it into such a big deal.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 13
26 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Well, if that’s the case, how mean of him to use her when there is no future.  He would be a real creep.

In answer to Steph J, .. I don’t know.  If a person is bi, can he be happily married and stay with one woman and raise a family like she wants?  I’m not familiar.

What if that room full of fish was all that Dorinda's beloved husband used in his man-cave?  What if those beautiful ocean dwellers mounted on the walls were what made that room Dorinda's most treasured room?  And that's the respect she gets?  W.T.F.  

And those other nasty cracks, busy cackling like the hens they are...  You empty-headed, mean, old bitches!  

Oh well.  If it weren't for this show and the $$$, I doubt any of them would be friends. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

a person is bi, can he be happily married and stay with one woman and raise a family like she wants?  I’m not familiar.

That’s like asking if someone is heterosexual or gay and be monogamous and have a family.

• Love 14
(edited)
12 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

My jaw dropped when Sonja, after calling Ramona a "date monster", listed her excuses,"...tired, busy, maybe next month, call me when you're divorced,.."

😁  I used that line on two guys this past Christmas Break!

The men are barking up OUR tree, not the other way around!

The line basically means, "Fuck off!  You're married!"

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

What if that room full of fish was all that Dorinda's beloved husband used in his man-cave?

Seems like Dorinda made a comment about them meaning something to her because of her late husband.  Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.  It's been so long ago since she first introduced us to the fish room!  Although I don't care for that particular décor, I certainly wouldn't insult my hostess by complaining about it.  At least it has a bed and is clean!  I'd love to visit Dorinda's house and see all of the decorations.  It would be worth it even if I had to stay in a room with mounted fish in it! Somebody needs to photoshop LuAnn's face onto one of those fish mounts.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

It can't be fun to have a whole table of people talking at you and grilling you with questions so I felt bad for Tinsley but I also felt like the women were making good points that Tinsley just got super defensive over. I'm pretty convinced that the spiel she gave the women is the same one she's given herself time and time again to keep herself hanging around in this relationship. Tinsley seems like the person who is in love with love and falls in love with having a companion more so than falling in love with the person. Most of the women I see that fall into this category often escape bad and unhealthy relationships because it's the guy that walked away from them. In the moment it made them angry but he did something that they didn't have the courage to do for themselves and I feel like Tinsley may have that problem with men.

I will say, I really enjoy Dorinda's love for holidays and that she decorates her home herself. So many hire someone to plan and decorate because they're just looking for the compliments of what the end result is but Dorinda seems to really enjoy the process.

Ramona's Bethenny crying comparison was hilarious. Occasionally she removes her foot from her mouth and delivers some great one-liners, lol.

I don't know why Dorinda thinks that fish room is a good idea (is there a story behind it?) but Lu was just fucking horrible. She totally took advantage of Dorinda's olive branch first with requesting the yoga session, then a masseuse and then complaining about the room she was staying in? And to add insult to injury, she tried to make it seem like the room would be a trigger for her. Honey, if you woke up with a hangover in that room, all of your memories should be inspired by reasons NOT to drink. Countess definitely made her return in this episode and she can go the fuck back to where she came from. The room has only suddenly become insulting to her because she felt like Dorinda should use the getaway to cater to her and earn her forgiveness. I happen to think Lu looks stunning this season..best she's looked in a while (though I've always thought she was attractive) but how unfortunate that such a great and rejuvenated look is accompanied with an increasingly entitled and foul attitude.

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

I wish Dorinda would have asked Lu if she would feel more at home if there were bars on the windows and door instead of a few fish on the walls.   

Actually, I’m surprised Dorinda didn’t give the Countless her room and take the fish room herself to make everyone happy.  She gave her everything else she asked for.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I guess my take is different.  I think they see their friend hanging onto someone who doesn't want the same things she does.  If Tins wants a family  it does her no good to be tied down to someone who just sends her photos of an engagement ring and isn't making any further effort.

That said, if the most important thing to Tins is marriage and kids with Scott, forget about your "brand" being tied to NYC.  Be in NYC for the filming and be in Chicago for the rest of the time.  Or hey, how about a RH franchise in Chicago?  

Great idea.  I would love to see the streets of Chicago.

• Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Actually, I’m surprised Dorinda didn’t give the Countless her room and take the fish room herself to make everyone happy.  She gave her everything else she asked for.

She has to guard her closet so Sonja doesn’t go in and grab more special items that Richard gave her and decide to wear them! These women save Tinsley are all the worst houseguests! Though not quite as demanding as normal Ramona wondered who was going to bring up her bags! 

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I think it was all Dorinda could do not to blow a fuse with LuAnn after she bitched about her room.  It's hard to believe that LuAnn couldn't see that she was incredibly insulting to Dorinda.  Can you imagine someone coming to your home to stay and you've made it as nice as you can, but yet they gripe about it?  I would feel horrible.   Dorinda was a better sport about it than I would've been.  

I think it would've been worse to let LuAnn stay in the room reserved for Bethenny.  LuAnn would still get moved to the fish room and they'd still have the same issue with her being unhappy.  What a mess!

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, Maire said:

LuAnn needs a drink real bad. I bet she’s mad with everyone drinking in front of her and I kind of don’t blame her.

I thought the same thing.  For her, life just isn't fun without the drinking and partying.  I also wonder if she's on a medication to help with her addiction and if that could be messing with her mood, making her personality more flat and super cranky?

• Love 4
Spoiler

So next week, someone tells Beth that Lu spoke disparagingly about her. Beth is shocked; Lu should be treating Beth like Jesus Christ.

Beth helped and supported Lu during the intervention so she could lord it over Lu? Or to be a friend?  But yeah, Lu deserves to have it lorded over her.

Sonja flips out that someone tried to touch some historic Morgan letters? Was she yelling at Ramona? 

Beth is going to convulse when she sees the Naked Chef. 

I love how much Dorinda enjoys Halloween. But I couldn’t follow the conversation with her sister about the fortune teller decoration. 

I like Melinda; appearance-wise, Dorinda is to Melinda as Alec Baldwin is to all the other Baldwin brothers.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

She has to guard her closet so Sonja doesn’t go in and grab more special items that Richard gave her and decide to wear them! These women save Tinsley are all the worst houseguests! Though not quite as demanding as normal Ramona wondered who was going to bring up her bags! 

I remember that! I still can't believe Sonja grabbed that beautiful, wrapped lingerie set. And then when Dorinda told her the story, she didn't immediately change out of it while apologizing profusely. Who does that? Who just grabs something from someone's closet? Or if you do, I would ask for their old sweats, not their gifts from their late husband.

That actually makes LuAnn's rant even worse, Dorinda obviously still loves and mourns her husband. His items are still so precious to her. It is one thing to poke gentle fun at the room (LuAnn almost started off that way when she guessed what her room was going to be) but then to continue to speak poorly of something that means so much to Dorinda is both rude and cruel. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Bridge too far over a bedroom that Luann has slept comfortably in before. I find the decoration in that room silly, but it looks like a perfectly comfortable room to sleep in.

This wasn't really about the room, this was Luann feeling for her power and seeing where she was going to fall in the hierarchy of the group. And she found out - she was put in the room perceived as the worst room. Which means she is the goat, she's lower than Tinsley, and thats why she threw a fit over a frigging room.

It didn't help that she couldn't drink but no one was making a point of really acknowledging how special she was and how she was being such a trooper, and then everyone laughing at how poor Lulu was so far down on the totem pole, she's stuck in the fish room!

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
6 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

OMG - The tickets for Atlanta on May 30th start at $152 - WTF.

Last year I would have thought about going, now I want to go and march outside with a sign saying something - maybe “You Suck” or better yet “lock her up”

May I suggest a sign that reads: FISH LIPS' SINGING STINKS

• LOL 7
(edited)

I love Lu claiming the memory of a previous hangover as a reason not to stay in the fish room.  Who use some that logic? In my 20s, that would mean I couldn’t sleep in my own damn room ever again.  Or my best friends, or my boyfriends, etc!  Oh the horror....I woke up hungover in this room!  

Shut up already.

Edited by CSunshine76
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15

For Cod's sake, LuAnn, why so crabby?  Are you afraid to sleep in that bed because you crappied in it?  Holy mackerel.   Puffer up and deal with it.

I've just about haddock with her!

• LOL 19
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Maximona said:

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I didn't think anything could make me luv Dorinda more, but when I saw the fish room...  Dayem, gurl!  The only thing that could possibly be better would be a Law & Order room with Mariska and Ice T's heads on the wall!

I felt for Tinsley this episode.  She's not quite the airhead I had previously mistaken her for.  Between the horrible incident in Palm Beach & the X-Husband's remarriage to a successful and fertile shoe designer, Tinsley's got a lot of reason to dither.  Her explanation about rebuilding her brand was very sensible. And, I mean, c'mon—Scott has entrusted her with his Bentley. To me, that's a bigger commitment than an engagement ring. 

Wait!  LuAnn is in Port Ewan!  Wow.  I'm in Rhinebeck, right across the river.  Port Ewan is Sojourner Truth's hometown.

I see dorinda as more of an Original Recipe Law and Order gal. Sure she (we) tolerate SVU, but our hearts lie with the mothership. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

She totally took advantage of Dorinda's olive branch first with requesting the yoga session, then a masseuse and then complaining about the room she was staying in? And to add insult to injury, she tried to make it seem like the room would be a trigger for her.

Plan A didn’t work, so she went to plan B. Then she tried the “It triggers me” plan. She is willing to do whatever it takes to get her own way. Even if it makes everyone else uncomfortable or she takes her bitching to the tenth degree that woman is all about her own perceived self importance. 

• Love 15
16 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, if that’s the case, how mean of him to use her when there is no future.  He would be a real creep.

People who are bi get married and remain in monogamous relationships all the time. We don't know if Scott is or not, but if he was, that doesn't mean he isn't able to maintain a relationship.

Re Dorinda and Luann. Generally, I think Dorinda has some real issues. But Lu's reaction to not getting the room she wanted was nasty and beyond the pale. Tinsley acted appropriately and to be fair to Dorinda, so did she.

• Love 11
Just now, eleanorofaquitaine said:

We don't but someone further up the thread speculated that he was. Being bi is not a condition that prevents marriage.

It isn't.  It also isn't automatically the answer to the "why won't he commit" question.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Nevermind!  Having a posting crisis here.

Speaking about posting, I finally realized why this new system stinks.  The eyes have to go back n forth too much as the space for posting got shorter and too narrow.  The eyes are working triple time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

But Lu's reaction to not getting the room she wanted was nasty and beyond the pale. Tinsley acted appropriately and to be fair to Dorinda, so did she.

That was after requesting a yoga instructor and a massage. I'd like to think the ticket sales for her lame AF cabaret show are dwindling with each episode that is aired.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Plan A didn’t work, so she went to plan B. Then she tried the “It triggers me” plan. She is willing to do whatever it takes to get her own way. Even if it makes everyone else uncomfortable or she takes her bitching to the tenth degree that woman is all about her own perceived self importance. 

This is just too juicy.  Wait until Bethenny comes and goes in the nice room and Countless is in the fish room.  Fireworks !  I can’t wait.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, QQQQ said:

ETA: I don't think the fish room decor was the reason Lu was upset. Lu was embarrassed that she was given the group's least desirable room - they all immediately commented on/laughed about the fish room - which made Lu feel threatened about her ability to command what she perceives someone of her status deserves. If the others hadn't cackled about it, I don't think Lu would have made it into such a big deal.

All good points!  When the conversation first began I felt a bit bad for Lu b/c Ramona & Sonja were cackling like a bunch of hyenas about getting the fish room.  J.C. grow the F up ladies.  But her over-the-top temper tantrum was not the way to handle it.  Honestly ALL these ladies (except for Tinz) should be ashamed of themselves.  What a bunch of ungrateful little beeshes!  And RUDE, how they spoke to the man driving them to the Berkshers in the first place!  NO Sonja he didn't fall asleep he's just trying to figure out a way to drive this car off a cliff--gah I'd never want to work for those dumb broads!

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Bridge too far over a bedroom that Luann has slept comfortably in before. I find the decoration in that room silly, but it looks like a perfectly comfortable room to sleep in.

This wasn't really about the room, this was Luann feeling for her power and seeing where she was going to fall in the hierarchy of the group. And she found out - she was put in the room perceived as the worst room. Which means she is the goat, she's lower than Tinsley, and thats why she threw a fit over a frigging room.

It didn't help that she couldn't drink but no one was making a point of really acknowledging how special she was and how she was being such a trooper, and then everyone laughing at how poor Lulu was so far down on the totem pole, she's stuck in the fish room!

This is an excellent point!  While Luann was, at first, incensed and/or feeilng insulted that she would have to stay in the Fish Room, the fact that all the women (except Dorinda) perceive that room to be the worst room in BlueStone Manor, and were cackling like hyenas over the fact that Lu would be staying there probably enraged her even more.  

If anything, Luann likes to maintain her perceived place in this group, in society, and everywhere - evidenced by her drunkenly asking the cop, before she threatened him - "Don't you know who I am?".  She does not like to be at the bottom of the totem pole, at all!  

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

This is an excellent point!  While Luann was, at first, incensed and/or feeilng insulted that she would have to stay in the Fish Room, the fact that all the women (except Dorinda) perceive that room to be the worst room in BlueStone Manor, and were cackling like hyenas over the fact that Lu would be staying there probably enraged her even more.  

If anything, Luann likes to maintain her perceived place in this group, in society, and everywhere - evidenced by her drunkenly asking the cop, before she threatened him - "Don't you know who I am?".  She does not like to be at the bottom of the totem pole, at all!  

If only Lu was anywhere near as smart and wonderful as she THINKS she is....

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Dorinda should pay Bravo to let her keep a recording of the shrill witches cackling of Sonya and Ramona to use in next year's Halloween decorations.  Scariest thing I've ever heard.  Went right up my spine. 

Also I'm tired of listening to Sonya announce to everyone who'll listen how many dates Ramona has gone on/ has lined up for the night, etc, like it's some amazing sexual feat all the while Ramona coyly looks on with this little ''That's sexy me!" smile.  We all know she's secretly paying Sonya per comment and thinking,'' See how desirable I am, Mario?! Look what you're missing!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

When the conversation first began I felt a bit bad for Lu b/c Ramona & Sonja were cackling like a bunch of hyenas about getting the fish room.  J.C. grow the F up ladies.

If I were one of the ladies, I think I would be cackling like a hyena too.  Luann's haughty entitled behavior has been off the charts. The ladies must be really tired of Lu's BS.  I think when Dorinda assigned the ladies their rooms and Lu was given the Fish Room, Ramona and Sonja knew Lu would have a big old hissy fit about it.  It was funny to think about how The Countess would react.  Then Luann lost her mind and went into her " I am the newly sober Countess you must give me what I want" attitude from the moment she met up with the ladies. Ramona and Sonja lost it and could not stop laughing at The Countess' behavior.  I would have been cackling along with them, only I probably would have fallen on the floor and peed myself a little bit. :)   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
On 4/3/2019 at 7:26 PM, LilaFowler said:

In the same way that Luann is in no position to lecture someone else about their drinking, she (and Bethenny) really shouldn't be doling out relationship advice to Tinsley. I mean, really. I felt sorry for Tinsley because she was getting grilled. Her relationship sounds like it's a mess and on some level she knows it, but she's terrified of pushing Scott because he'll dump her and never look back. Sonja is right -- she's just hoping that it will all pan out. I was surprised that Tinsley is so concerned about (re)building her brand. Personally, I would prioritize a relationship over a brand, but that's just me...

Luann was shockingly rude. I would be so offended to hear a "friend" insult my home as she did. I was always able to at least see Luann's side before this because Dorinda's angry, drunken rants last year were super ugly, but Luann's behavior at that restaurant was beyond the pale. She has no manners!

She was awful.  I gotta give it to Dorinda that she was able to ride the wave of demands just to get things back on track with her friend.  The moment she started talking shit about my house and being ungrateful I would have made her a reservation at the hotel and told Lu that it seems like the accommodations as offered are not up to snuff so you can stay elsewhere.  That would have been the last of my offerings and attempts at friendship.  She really is an awful person.

On 4/3/2019 at 7:31 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Give the fish room to Roe-mona! 🙂

Loved Moaners googly eyes on the 2009 runway! Simon VK!  Memories !!!

WANT the 10yo limping arthritic homeless old dog in the fashion show! TAKE MY MONEY !! 

Oh Bethenny. On camera, one session of grief therapy, in your home . Who even are you? WTF

Wasn't she sweet?  She seemed like she liked Tinsely.  The way she went forehead to forehead with T warmed my heart.  I would have taken her home in a heartbeat.

• Love 16
On 4/3/2019 at 8:03 PM, JennyMominFL said:

When I was in the 10th grade I was in a production of the Music Man. The costumes came and I got stuck wearing a hideous orange dress that looked like a long version of Bethanny”s dress. I had bad flashbacks looking at her dress 

I don't know why that dress is sold in adult stores.  It is awful on anyone over the age of say, 8?  HORRID.  It is the second dress she wore that was like that.  

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

If I were one of the ladies, I think I would be cackling like a hyena too.  Luann's haughty entitled behavior has been off the charts. The ladies must be really tired of Lu's BS.  I think when Dorinda assigned the ladies their rooms and Lu was given the Fish Room, Ramona and Sonja knew Lu would have a big old hissy fit about it.  It was funny to think about how The Countess would react.  Then Luann lost her mind and went into her " I am the newly sober Countess you must give me what I want" attitude from the moment she met up with the ladies. Ramona and Sonja lost it and could not stop laughing at The Countess' behavior.  I would have been cackling along with them, only I probably would have fallen on the floor and peed myself a little bit. 🙂   

Agreed! 😄

I also think Sonya is clever enough to know that a) Luann would flip and b) it would make Luann look super petty and nasty and c) There was no way it would really backlash on Sonya or Ramona since Luann's rage is super focused on Dorinda.

Made all the more hilarious that Dorinda really does like that fish room and sees no issue with it. And honestly, while I don't care for the decorative fish, I really don't think there's any room in that house that isn't fine to stay in. Dorinda clearly takes a lot of pride in being a good hostess and providing guests with a good time. Luann needs to shut it. Frankly she would have been better off just blinking and going "oh sure".

• Love 16
On 4/3/2019 at 8:49 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I think Luann was horrible to Tinsley when Tinsley said I'll take the Fish room and explained the original assignment.

Add me to the Loser Club - I don't think there's anything wrong with the fish room

I don't think anything is wrong with it either.  I see it as sort of whimsical.  I liked the decorations for the holiday's but man the set up/take down must take hours.  I guess when you don't have a 9-5 and have Len (?) it makes it easier.

• Love 9
On 4/3/2019 at 9:18 PM, KungFuBunny said:

It was the ski trip in Vermont.

Luann was assigned the room in the basement because Tinsley had anxiety about sleeping away from everyone else. She needed people nearby.

Luann felt she should have had the best room because she was a newlywed - and she bitched about the bathroom being down the hall as opposed to having an en suite,

AND the help/chef used the same bathroom!  The horror!  I think the moments where Lu isn't a horrible person are an anomaly.  She IS a horrid person 99% of the time and that is just who she is.  So the passive aggressive side of me would make sure she gets the worst room from now on. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't think anything is wrong with it either.  I see it as sort of whimsical.  I liked the decorations for the holiday's but man the set up/take down must take hours.  I guess when you don't have a 9-5 and have Len (?) it makes it easier.

I really don't understand why Luann would make such a big deal out of staying in there as she has slept there before - I remember her hanging one of Dorinda's Santa's hats on the shark. A run down of other places Luann has slept.

1) Shouldn't have been a big deal even if she was assigned the fish room, Luann has in the past even when assigned a room will wander elsewhere - Hotel in Florida - room 408

2) Stayed overnight in a jail cell where the only item on the menu was a baloney sandwich

3) Stayed with Sonja at the Crumbling townhouse. Brown ice, no heat, patio filled with dog poop, I'm sure there's deadly mold and the worst offense - every plate she ate off of, every utensil she used and every glass/mug she drank out of - had the funk of Sonja's pussy as the dishwasher was used to clean her sex toys.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7