Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

Bethenny has so many sharp edges in her personality and her physicality.  I usually like her in something softer, but I don’t think I would like that orange dress on anyone.

I love Dorinda’s house in the Berkshires but I never did understand that fish room.

Boy, LuAnn asking for yoga and a massage!  Who does she think she is?  She is so entitled, it’s disgusting.  

Can’t wait for next week.

I think Barb The Barnacle on Luann's Ass gets the fish room in the next episode.

Barb you don't get an Apple, but here's a Big Mouth Billy Bass

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

He od’d On a combo of oxy, Vicodin and sleeping pills.

Thank you. This is really sad.  

B really needs to do this stuff off camera.  He has kids, family, etc.

He wasn’t even on the show. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, JennyMominFL said:

When I was in the 10th grade I was in a production of the Music Man. The costumes came and I got stuck wearing a hideous orange dress that looked like a long version of Bethanny”s dress. I had bad flashbacks looking at her dress 

I sewed a similar style for my HS graduation—in 1972!  Same ruffles. 

• Love 9

I love Dorinda’s home and most of the furnishings.  One of the things I wouldn’t want to look at while eating it this thing.  Does anyone know what it is?  Perhaps a turtle shell or shield?3A69383B-5754-411E-A2CE-26E2641E9A74.jpeg.74019b9f3c0502f141c011a4cf48e5de.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, absolutelyido said:

ETA: If you are invited to someone's country home for a girls weekend and want to have a yoga instructor and a masseuse, it seems to me the classy way to do it would be to say: Hey, Dorinda. I don't know what you have planned for us, but if it would fit in with your plans I would like to arrange and pay for a yoga instructor and massages for the girls. Would that be OK with you?

Exactly! And I'd be willing to bet that Lu expects Dorinda to pay for the yoga instructor and/or masseuse because Lu's her guest. 

19 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Ramona was laughing but she did the same at Heathers.  There was no A/C.....but, Heather bought one for her.....she still bitched.

I thought Ramona called different stores and found an AC unit, then had it delivered to Heather's. Can you imagine? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
(edited)
1 minute ago, Quita said:

Exactly! And I'd be willing to bet that Lu expects Dorinda to pay for the yoga instructor and/or masseuse because Lu's her guest. 

I thought Ramona called different stores and found an AC unit, then had it delivered to Heather's. Can you imagine? 

Hahahahahahahah!

I just remember the whole A/C thing.

Maybe they should decorate LUs room in witches and non-alcohol brews.

That should make her super comfy.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I remember, I think last season, right after Luann got married, they went on a trip to maybe Mexico (?) and Luann got the room in the basement and she felt since she was newly married she should have been given the best room.  She bitched about the room the whole time and acted like she was staying in a tent with a pee jar.  I would tell her that from now on she needs to make her own reservations somewhere nearby.  Bitch.

All I remember was when they went on the skiing trip and Lu got the room downstairs and she complained about the help using the bathroom down there.  Could be wrong.  And something about outlets or lighting?  She did complain about it and thought she should get a better room because she was the bride or the bride to be.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I usually love everything Bethenny wears but that dress was a tragedy! 

I thought it was her Halloween costume for the Berkshires.

Bethenny is too angular and hard looking to pull off girly ruffles and the like.  The only one in this group who had a chance of wearing it well was Tynsley.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
32 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

She bitched about the room the whole time and acted like she was staying in a tent with a pee jar.

Now all I can imagine is Luanne in a nightshirt, holding a candle and reaching for an empty mayonaisse jar.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I remember, I think last season, right after Luann got married, they went on a trip to maybe Mexico (?) and Luann got the room in the basement and she felt since she was newly married she should have been given the best room.  She bitched about the room the whole time and acted like she was staying in a tent with a pee jar.  I would tell her that from now on she needs to make her own reservations somewhere nearby.  Bitch.

It was the ski trip in Vermont.

Luann was assigned the room in the basement because Tinsley had anxiety about sleeping away from everyone else. She needed people nearby.

Luann felt she should have had the best room because she was a newlywed - and she bitched about the bathroom being down the hall as opposed to having an en suite,

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, rustyspigot said:

But, the ex wife gets to pay for the funeral and Bethenny has nothing! That was quite the scene with the grief counselor she just met that looked like he performs in a Journey coverband on the side.

Somehow I got quoted on this, and it wasn’t my post.  BUT, I 100% agree.  As a woman who was legit engaged and widowed 2 months before my wedding, due to a car accident.  I legally had nothing, we were engaged for a year, had completed marriage prep, had been together 5 years.  B makes me sick.  She is her own mother.   Sorry not sorry, Jason wasn’t wrong when he called her Bernadette. On purpose or not, she is her or worse!!!

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

So, what happened in prison.....

.......When Lu had to pee, shit and brush her teeth in the same commode?

I would had made a ‘secret call’ if I was Dorinda.

Hello Lu’s Probation Officer,

First, do you know Lu is in the Berkshires?

Second, she is drunk.

Oh, and, here is my address.  She is outside sleeping on the porch! 

Too drunk to come inside and sleep in her assigned room. 🛏🐟🍷

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, ninjago said:

Dorinda decorates her bajillion dollar home with the same cheap Halloween shit as my kids pick out at CVS.

It reminds me of Candy Spelling who had a warehouse of shit that couldn’t fit into her home even though it was at one time the largest home in California had a shit ton of decorations from Costco stores there. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

What was Beth wearing on the yacht?! I can’t figure out whether it looks like the plastic lace tablecloth on my great aunt’s dining room table  or the ruffled curtains with floral tiebacks in her bathroom. I wonder why Luanne didn’t tell her that even Gucci makes mistakes.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

LuAnn needs to start drinking again. She's insufferable. Both rude and ignorant. Although to be fair, Sonja, Ramona and Tinsley cackling was just as bad during discussion of the notorious 'fish room'. Lu just about demanding a massage, then telling the hostess, Dorinda, how she should be assigning her own daughter's room? I'm amazed Dorinda didn't 'turn' right there and then. 

Dorinda won't ever cop to anything. She won't apologize to Lu for any specific action. Dorinda apologizes via her actions : inviting and accommodating LuAnn despite her behavior, making it nice, looking out for Lu's comfort by choosing a beautiful restaurant that's 'European' feel she hopes will appeal to 'the Countess ', yoga in the morning. And all Lu can do is complain and school Dorinda on what she SHOULD have done. It's none of Lu's business how or why Dorinda assigns rooms and it's Dorinda's HOME so the whole 'you snooze, you lose' theory of Ramona's is also incredibly ignorant. 

Lu, Sonja, Ramona AND Tinsley were utterly rude in their very vocal sneering about Dorinda's shark room. They're lucky to even be invited again IMO, especially Ramona (destroying fittings ) and Sonja (helping herself to nightwear given to Dorinda by her dead husband ). What a pack of harpies. 

Further, watch Lu throw her good friend Barbara under the bus! Barbara went through Lu's intervention along with Bethenny. She defended Lu to Dorinda and was thrown out of Dorinda's apartment for doing so. And all the insufferable Countess can say is that Barbara is on her own with that and it really has nothing to do with LuAnn? That woman is far from rock bottom with that attitude. I'm wondering if she's got some damage or a personality disorder. 

The entire dinner at that beautiful hotel was ruined by the shrieking and sneering and the Countess's elegant walk out while swearing to herself about the injustice of her accommodation. I doubt Lu could have afforded to stay in that hotel (well, maybe ) and if I was Dorinda, I'd have 'invited' the lot of them to do so. Shrews. Ignorant, ungrateful shrews. 

Lastly, what's the point of Tinsley? I'm completely over Dale showing up in every scene like a wannabe Patricia Altschul ( Southern Charm). I pray she's dropped next season 

• Love 12

Geez. The first commercial was a advertisement for Luann’s show in San Fransico. 

I don’t know if it’s lighting or injections but Dorinda TH was frightening, Bethany’s profile on the boat was jacked up. it’s like that Seinfeld where a woman looked fine in a restaurant and then all shadowy in a car. 

These women are appalling bottom feeders

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh Lord help us, another fake/phony-baloney Bethenny therapy session, with some quack who is willing to conduct a "therapy session" on TV.  Blech.  So are we gonna meet Bethenny's latest victim?  Uh, I mean her new bf.  Poor dude.  Guess the clock is ticking till that relationship blows up.

Uh, if we didn't see that Scott exists, I'd think Tinz is having a relationship with George Glass.  I still think she's dreaming this relationship in her head.

Wait, did I hear Tinz right?  OK, so she's having jaw probs & needs botox because of her PB arrest mugshot pic?  Mmmmm, alrighty then, Tinz.

OK, I have to say I was really puzzled when Sonja said she moved to Columbus Circle.  Er, cuz it's like saying you're moving to Times Square.  Seriously, what the fuckety fuck?  It's like moving into 24/7 chaos.  Who the fuck would wanna do that?  And we kinda got a bit of a taste of how shitty it looks to live around there -- in the scene with Sonja & Moaner.  I mean, Jeez, it's OK to walk thru that area on a nice day -- on the maybe 6 or 7 days out of the year it's actually nice weather in NYC (slight exaggeration, but not by much).  Eh, Sonja is really a nutbag to move there.

Wow, Dorinda is grating as hell.

Tinz is seeming loonier than ever, but I liked her promoting the animal shelter.  That was nice & her doggie is so cute!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Entitled delusional egomaniacs accusing other women of being entitled delusional egomaniacs.

Accurate, but it's a terrible acronym: EDEAOWoBEDE.

I don't know if this was on purpose, but you've got to be impressed by the subtle contrast between Dorinda mourning Richard and Bethenny and Dennis. Richard Medley has been dead for 8 years and the dog has joined him in the afterlife; they were married for 6. Every freaking balloon is a ghostly visit from Richard. I'm not saying it's healthy, but that's her dynamic. Meanwhile, Bethenny is oscillating between loving Dennis too much and staying with him out of guilt. In 3 years if we ask how she and Bryn are doing moving on from Dennis, please tell me she won't have to pause to stop herself from saying "Who?" I think she cared for the guy and he cared for her, but she's so weird about trying to make herself seem like his only great love. It's so unnecessary.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12
(edited)

I know we all know that ‘socialites’, or even lesser mortals, are sometimes/often involved in charity work for their own egos and societal positions...but to hear Tinsley admit that’s why she was doing charity work again was rather...jarring. At least she is honest ::shrug:: ?

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
I’m a pedant about commas.
  • Love 13

I wonder if there’s a chapter in Class With the Countess that covers hissyfits over not getting the room you want while you’re a FREAKIN GUEST in somebody’s home? Good lord, she was an unbearable entitled arsehole tonight. It’s like the ski trip all over again where she thought she deserved the biggest room in the house because she was a newlywed. I guess now she deserves it because she’s newly out of rehab? 

Ofc Beth isn’t much better by calling ahead to ensure she gets the room she wants. Because she’s grieving her fiance (while dating her new boyfriend—totes normal! )

Dorinda’s sister seems cool. Can we replace Lu with her? Please??!

Oh Tins. It really sounds like she suffers from body dysmorohia or something. It sounds like that messed up relationship with the FL guy did a number on her self esteem. I’m sure Scott seems like a prince compared to him, but it also seems like he’s stringing her along in a way too. Especially if she’s been as upfront with him about wanting a baby (and if not—well he certainly knows if he watched the show last season).

• Love 17

I know Ramona & Sonja were rude as hell laughing their heads off about LuAnn getting the fish room at dinner, but I do enjoy them when they get along.  They were also fun sitting on the park bench discussing Ramona's blind date.  Those two kooky broads are the best when they get along and have fun.

I've not always liked Lu, but I've always liked her for the show--like if she wasn't there, there would be a part of the fabric of the show missing.  But now her haughty hubris is very grating, and makes Ramona at Heather's house seem like the paragon of manners.  I wish she'd been forced to sit out this year for her no-show at the reunion.  (I don't believe for a nanosecond that her rehab stint was anything but strategically timed to avoid questions about the kids' law suit against her.)  And while I hated Bethenny's tirade against her 3 seasons back, I'm kinda now excited for Bethenny to go in on her.  Something truly is wrong in the world if I'm looking forward to a Bethenny take-down.

Why in the hell does Dale have THs?  Totally unnecessary--she's no Patricia; hell, she's not even Dee or Elsa!

I wish I could remember where I read it, but IIRC, Scott has been cheating on Tinsley in Chicago since they started dating, or so the rumor went.  That could be why they didn't work out, in addition to her being a bottomless pit of need.  I could see her not wanting to bring that up at the boat lunch.

Bethenny needs to get her story straight on her relationship with Dennis though.  It's all over the damn map.

• Love 13

Luanne was punishing Dorinda with the fish room crap. Probably because Dorinda steadfastly refuses to apologize. Luanne's still angry with her and is just not ready to let it go yet. That anger from Luann wasn't solely about being given the fish room.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, ichbin said:

Bethenny is too angular and hard looking to pull off girly ruffles and the like.  The only one in this group who had a chance of wearing it well was Tynsley.  

I like Tinsley, but if anyone is hard and angular looking (apart from Beth), it's her!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I’ll donate my right kidney to whoever can post that shot of Bethenny crying/almost catatonic that they showed just after they showed this decoration! I need to see them side by side! Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!

C9418F17-3239-4415-9B2E-12FDC434E6C0.png

As far as I can tell (from peeing freely & often), I am not in need of your right kidney.  But somebody's gonna start a Go Fund Me a New Liver page, because this show has driven me to excessive drinking.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

ETA: If you are invited to someone's country home for a girls weekend and want to have a yoga instructor and a masseuse, it seems to me the classy way to do it would be to say: Hey, Dorinda. I don't know what you have planned for us, but if it would fit in with your plans I would like to arrange and pay for a yoga instructor and massages for the girls. Would that be OK with you?

Production pays for it if they're filming.  But I agree with you that Luann was rude & crass to bring it up like did.  Where the hell are her manners?

Dorinda's sister, Melinda, was a trip.  

Way too much Dale and too much Bethenny and her grieving while dating (?)

• Love 8

Wish Dorinda had slipped the address of a nearby hotel across the table to Lu right about the time she asked for a massage. Getting jailed and going to AA somehow turned the Countess into the CountASS.

• LOL 5
  • Love 13