Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Luann was a total bitch to Dorinda. Who says that to your host?  No one I know. I couldn’t even imagine being invited to stay at someone’s home and then not only bitch about the room, but also put it down. Horrible. I was always a Lu fan. Ride or die with her, today, I’m riding away. 

I think Beth and Dennis we’re besties. He was still married. Beth said as much to the counselor when she said “the ex-wife had to deal with the morgue”. She was probably so used to saying “ex-wife” that that’s why she said it tonight. So anyway, Dennis probably wanted to marry her. Gave her the ring so she would wait for his divorce to be final. She dated during their relationship because she wasn’t feeling it with him still being married.  Her logic being “he’s got a wife at home, I’m going to continue to date until he comes home to me”.  

• Love 21

I think that's the most I've heard Tinsley talk about herself and how she feels.  The ladies might've thought they were helping her, but instead they sounded like her mother.  Nag, nag, nag.  Tinsley has some self-esteem issues to work through, so I hope she's getting some therapy for that.  I can't imagine how emotionally affected she was by the boyfriend in Florida who beat her. 

• Love 20

Sonja always has the best dogs.  Her poodles are always the most beautiful and fluffiest!

Hi, I am Tinsley.....I only want to do charity work......You know,........with other rich people.......because, I am hoping to become a Socialite.....like, again! Thank you.

Her mom hates ....that Tinsley has no husband hustle.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, pieinmyeye said:

What in the Little House on the Prairie is Beth wearing? OTOH, I thought Sonja looked fabulous at the dog fashion show.

When I was in the 10th grade I was in a production of the Music Man. The costumes came and I got stuck wearing a hideous orange dress that looked like a long version of Bethanny”s dress. I had bad flashbacks looking at her dress 

• LOL 16
  • Love 8

Tinsley is Kelly Bensimon. 

(Except, Kelly managed to pop out 2 kids)

They are a very pretty package but hard to read. 

They seemed like the type of women that get very clingy and dependent on a man.

They offer nothing back but a pretty face.  They think it is cute to surround themselves with shoes and handbags.  They take pride in not knowing how to cook or clean.

They wait around for the man.

Pretty much a Carrie Bradshaw type! 

We ALL know what happened to  Carrie.  Nada!  Nothing! Zip!

Didn’t Carrie start to hang out in her old apartment???

(Kelly and Tinsley seemed like lloronas and angry drunks)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Enough with Beth's therapy sessions.  Dennis told her he was going to live the rest of his life alone.  But he asks Beth to marry him.  Beth gets a ring.  She keeps it but she knows they would never be together.  She reveals the ring after he dies.  WTF?  Yeah Beth.  You need serious therapy but not on national TV.  I don't need to know about how you want a family.  Maybe you have to figure out what you've been doing wrong all your life and I'm not interested in it.

Alright.  I find the fish room a little scary.  I have a thing about fish.  And if there was a stuffed catfish in the room, I'd be off to a hotel.  But I wouldn't be all ungracious like Lu.  Dorinda should hand Lu a bill, just like she did Beth when Lu invited her to go surfing in the Hamptons.

I loved the decorations in the Berzerkshires.  It such a great holiday house.

God, that lunch was such a gang up on Tins.  You want to express your concerns to Tins, do it one on one.

No Babs tonight.  Yay!

• Love 11
(edited)

Last season they went to the spa.  A really nice one with the huge crystals.....eh???

Lu can just go there.  Or, she can use Yelp like the rest of us! 

Who does she think she is.........?????

ETA.......WTF???   Now she is complaining about a room?  In Dorinda’s house??? 

Last time she also wanted the Royal Suite because she was getting married or some shit! 

Lu! GTFOH!  If I was Dorinda I would leave a blanket and a pillow on the front porch for her.

FCk Lu!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

RHONY provides me with at least one episode of free grief counseling every season.  It's weirdly comforting. 

But more importantly!  The Berkshires! Maybe not tonight.  But it's coming!  Oh how I love the Berkshires. It's always done so nice!

happy jonah hill GIF

For a second I thought that was Scott impersonating Tinsley

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

Lu doesn’t have to worry about any hangovers this year.....riiight???

Lu should just take Hannah’s room tonight.

This is why she got arrested.  She snuck into a hotel room to FCK a stranger.

ahhahahaha!

Okay! WTF is going on?

Everyone reverting back to their old characters for Halloween!

We got.....

Countess De Lesseps 

Lady Morgan

La Llorona Bethenny

Mrs. High Society Mortimer 

That House.....I dunno.  It is got some Juju Power!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

This.  She also just went on national TV and told the world that Dennis killed himself over her. Now his children have to hear that while they grieve. Literally nothing is sacred to this woman. 

Oh , but Bryn misses him!  FFS!  

Oh, and then B gives Tinsley marriage material advice for real??  Because question #1 AT ALL TIMES should be “are you married?”  

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Something’s off with Scott and Tinsley.

I think Tinsley is still messed up from her relationship with Nico and I'm not sure she had enough therapy before jumping in to another relationship.

From the jump with both guys we saw Tinsley with Chad & Scott - she was the aggressor.

She presented herself to Scott as a party girl. She basically stuck her tongue down his throat without knowing much about him. She talked about how much she liked to drink (alcohol) and that her perfect vacation was to sit poolside somewhere hot and drink all day. This was all on her initial introduction to him.

Once she clamped onto Scott like a barnacle she probably brought up marriage and babies - I think that is why he and Tinsley have broken up so many times.

She even mentioned it last season - when she and Scott were on a break - she wanted to be the girl he fell in love with again - Party Girl.

I think she wants a man more than a baby.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I usually love everything Bethenny wears but that dress was a tragedy! 

I had to re-watch stupid phone call interrupticus.  At some point the ladies got cold and Sonja had a white terry robe something and Bethenny had a gray shawl. On the first watch - I thought she suddenly slipped on a hoodie underneath the orange dress.

PS - it was Fugly

• Love 4

I remember, I think last season, right after Luann got married, they went on a trip to maybe Mexico (?) and Luann got the room in the basement and she felt since she was newly married she should have been given the best room.  She bitched about the room the whole time and acted like she was staying in a tent with a pee jar.  I would tell her that from now on she needs to make her own reservations somewhere nearby.  Bitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

First Lu wants a yoga lesson on a Wednesday. Now she wants a massage. She is treating Dorinda’s as if it is some kind of hotel. Entitled much? 

Or Spa-hab

I hope Dorinda throws a baloney sandwich at her - infused with mustard packettes

• LOL 16
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

This.  She also just went on national TV and told the world that Dennis killed himself over her. Now his children have to hear that while they grieve. Literally nothing is sacred to this woman.

But, the ex wife gets to pay for the funeral and Bethenny has nothing! That was quite the scene with the grief counselor she just met that looked like he performs in a Journey coverband on the side.

• LOL 17
  • Love 7
Just now, Bronzedog said:

I remember, I think last season, right after Luann got married, they went on a trip to maybe Mexico (?) and Luann got the room in the basement and she felt since she was newly married she should have been given the best room.  She bitched about the room the whole time and acted like she was staying in a tent with a pee jar.  I would tell her that from now on she needs to make her own reservations somewhere nearby.  Bitch.

Ramona was laughing but she did the same at Heathers.  There was no A/C.....but, Heather bought one for her.....she still bitched.

I think the only that honestly rolls with the punches is Sonja.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m such a loser I don’t even understand what’s wrong with sleeping in the fish room.

How horrible is Luann for trashing a room in Dorinda’s house?  I would have told her to stay in a hotel.

I think Luann was horrible to Tinsley when Tinsley said I'll take the Fish room and explained the original assignment.

Add me to the Loser Club - I don't think there's anything wrong with the fish room

• Love 23
2 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

So, Bethenny and Dennis were engaged, but she met this other guy before Dennis died and THEN things heated up AFTER Dennis died.  Just how fucking engaged were they?  She's incredible.  

I swear B is making it up as she goes along.

Image description: An image of Jan Brady, scrambling to prove she has boyfriend. "His name is George. George Glass."

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m such a loser I don’t even understand what’s wrong with sleeping in the fish room.

How horrible is Luann for trashing a room in Dorinda’s house?  I would have told her to stay in a hotel.

Cripes, if it had been my fish room and Luann acted like that, I'd have gotten Google Maps out and texted her the route to the nearest police station - accommodations she's put up with before. Her choice.

Was it Dorinda's house where, when Lu arrived late, she got all miffed because they didn't save her the nicest room? Which, according to Luann Logic (sic), she OBVIOUSLY deserved as an engaged woman?

tumblr_nicc405QVm1rsfcjto2_250.jpg

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
(edited)
7 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

But, the ex wife gets to pay for the funeral and Bethenny has nothing! That was quite the scene with the grief counselor she just met that looked like he performs in a Journey coverband on the side.

La Llorona was mourning the fact that he probably didn’t give her a penny.

What was his deal......anyways???

How did he die?

Edited by Dance4Life