Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Eat, Drink, and Be Married

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Denise and her girls were standing at the beginning of the line to walk down the aisle. The camera focused on them as they stood there. I was looking at Eloise. Now imagine how confusing this day was for that little girl. I am sure she likes her routine and doesn't care for upheaval and confusion and new people. She must have been very confused and just a little scared. When she was she reached out her tiny hand to Aaron. For reassurance. To feel safe. To feel loved. He took it and told her that they were going to do this united as a family. Children know. They know a bad person when they are around one. 

With Denise now working on a show full-time, Aaraon is perfect stay at home dad. I'm sure he is going to be taking care of the kids. I think he'll be great at it. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, langford peel said:

When I watch the Real Housewives and they introduce a new character I watch for one simple thing that tells me everything I have to know about their character and lets me decide if I like them or if I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. It is all there in the little things if you look for it.

For example Dorinda of New York introduced herself to me by demanding that a passing black man hang up her coat when he was just a patron in the restaurant on his way to the restroom. Or listening to Rinna and her hell spawn laughing at normal people in her hometown and calling them fatties. I wrote them all off as irredeemable pieces of shit and will not tolerate anything they have to say regarding anything at all.

Which brings me to Aaron. I have been reading a lot of people saying he gives off a vibe that scares them. I agree that he gives off a vibe. Heavy Metal low life white trash muscle head. But one small scene told me everything I have to know about him.

Denise and her girls were standing at the beginning of the line to walk down the aisle. The camera focused on them as they stood there. I was looking at Eloise. Now imagine how confusing this day was for that little girl. I am sure she likes her routine and doesn't care for upheaval and confusion and new people. She must have been very confused and just a little scared. When she was she reached out her tiny hand to Aaron. For reassurance. To feel safe. To feel loved. He took it and told her that they were going to do this united as a family. Children know. They know a bad person when they are around one. Could you imagine a child reaching for PK’s hand? Teddy’s greasy drug dealer looking hubby? Garden gnome Tom. Not a chance in hell.

So we can speculate all we want that Aaron is a gold digger and a poseur and a Lifetime movie villain all we want. I will take the testimony of a scared little girl. That’s all I need. Aaron is A-Ok in my book.

I wish Aaron and Denise and their family all the joy and happiness in the world.

This is a very astute observation. I don’t know that I noticed that about Dorinda’s first appearance, but I definitely remember the Rinna spawn “chub chub” conversation. My SO pops in and out when I watch Housewives and he seemed a little concerned that Aaron was giving off Dirty John vibes. I pointed out that Denise’s kids seem to love Aaron (not the case in Dirty John). Kids and dogs are usually pretty tuned in.

• Love 20

1. I understand and agree about Erika not wanting to take the attention away from Denise, but isn't there a mddle ground between dressing to steal attention and looking like you just rolled out of bed?

2. Speaking of just rolling out of bed, PK looks especially rumbpled as well. I guess they cut back on the dry cleaning/ pressing.

3. Did Dorit mention having to go home because of a puppy?

4. Could Teddi and Erika have run out of that wedding any quicker?

5. I wonder how much the copter and photog cost Denise. 

6. I understand doing things your way but Denise looked trashy for a wedding. 

7. Its amazing how different Dorit looks with the spackle compared to without it.

8. Is Dorit's plan with this whole storyline to distract from the Kemsley's money problems?

9. Nipped is not a British word. We use it here in CT too.

10. Dorit's an idiot.

11. Teddi's dress was ugly! Way too plain, and such the wrong color.

12. I wonder how Harry felt hearing Lisa state she's the one who supports the family.

Edited by sunshine23
  • Love 20

I made the unfortunate decision to watch VP Rules this week. Ugh. Btwn that gawd awful show (I'm simply not the target audience - clearly - however even if I was still in my early 30's I suspect I'd be over it), and the shenanigans this season on RHOBH, I'm extremely fatigued when it comes to LVP and Ken. Maybe their limited scenes coming up in future episodes will help. I don't know. I think she's overrated. And I liked her early on. I'm just over her hype. I do think she's perfectly capable of planting stories and having publishers deny she planted said story. Symbiotic relationship and what not. Just my opinion of course. And here's the obligatory, although I'm fatigued on LVP, I still think Dorit is a ahole comment. I hope Dorit gets the boot after this season. I've never liked her. I won't mind if LVP goes after this season, or if she comes back - as long as these stupid inane storylines fade away. I think it would be ok to let Rinna go too... but that's probably wishful thinking. Sigh. I did find it interesting that LVP gave Teddi a "goodbye' kiss, slight hug when they were all leaving Denise's wedding. Given all their friction.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I made the unfortunate decision to watch VP Rules this week. Ugh. Btwn that gawd awful show (I'm simply not the target audience - clearly - however even if I was still in my early 30's I suspect I'd be over it), and the shenanigans this season on RHOBH, I'm extremely fatigued when it comes to LVP and Ken. Maybe their limited scenes coming up in future episodes will help. I don't know. 

I’m the age of the target audience of VP Rules. I tried getting into the show, but I didn’t find the people/their shenanigans that interesting. I’m not sure how the show became such a success. To each his own.

I think it’s possible Lisa didn’t have anything to do with the story getting out even if I do think she can be manipulative. When she says she swears on her children’s life, she really does seem like she’s being honest. We’ll see what happens in the episode... 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Erica’s Lisa Jumpsuit looked like crap. 

And Rinna wasn't doing her own brand any favors acting so shocked that someone she considers a "great dresser" would wear it 😄

33 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

I totally forgot that but I believe she did! 😱

• Love 4

I'd like to add getting a nip and tuck to the nip conversation. LVP would not get the name of her dog rescue wrong, nor would any of her minions that she'd have plant it. 

But again, if she had, I don't care. Dorit is a c u next Tuesday. Teddi is in her second season, LVP and her mechanisms are obnoxious, but this isn't the person/problem to take her down . Nor the year. Let her be sad. 

I enjoyed a mainly dog drama free episode, but it's ratcheting back up. I'm noping out on this until the fire, and then will nope out again after. The dog thing is boring and stupid, and I hate Dorit, as much as I do Vicki from OC, and just don't want to watch this garbage.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 16
39 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

1. I understand and agree about Erika not wanting to take the attention away from Denise, but isn't there a mddle ground between dressing to steal attention and looking like you just rolled out of bed?

I can't figure out what look she was going for or what statement she was making with that horrible polyester garbage bag she wore.   Was she planning on doing some plumbing at Denise's house, or maybe anticipating she might need to change the oil in Aaron's motorcycle?

WHAT?!  Nooooo! 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Maybe she cannot. Plus, it is already out. Does not matter.

If PK and Ken have been friends for 40 years.....can you imagine all the dirt/secrets they know about each other?  

Nightclubs are not exactly known to be clean........???? Plus, PK also has some mafia associations linked to his name.

Plus, what is that saying with the friends and feathers??

It is complicated!

The tried and true sentiment...birds of a feather flock together. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Cranky One said:

I love how Denise doesn't give a flying fuck about anything!

Yes, and as someone upthread mentioned, it's very good of her to not badmouth Charlie.  I saw her on an Oprah "where are they now" episode, and she said that she does not judge him.  She's a class act, AND she's so good to animals.  Love her!!!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

You may be disappointed. Teddi admitted in an ET interview yesterday(?) that she didn't have any more receipts and that she never spoke directly to Lisa about the set up.

I want to know if Erika would wear that to a wedding for someone at Tom's firm?

A comment I saw somewhere else got me thinking. One of the first signs that Erika doesn't like someone is that she deliberately flouts a dress code or underdresses for their event.  Like wearing those god awful t-shirt dresses or spike heels when Lisa requested flats/wedges for the sake of her lawn. 

Well then, Erika must hate Denise with the heat of a thousand suns because that Rinna jumpsuit was horrible!!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

As though the audience isn't completely aware of LVP's backstage producing. It's insulting to me as a fan of LVP that these women assume I don't know that LVP suggests things for them to do on camera. Of course, she does. They all do. But for some reason, LVP is the only one that the women fall in line immediately with. That doesn't make her manipulative, it just makes them stupid and unwilling to accept their own bad behavior.

Well said!  I've seen Rinna bring up issues just to get shit started, but nobody is calling her on it.  I've watched all of the women at one time or another assume what another one's motives are, when they don't have a clue as to what they're talking about.

As I've said before, it's not LVP's fault that these women can't think for themselves.  They stupidly take the bait (from LVP or others), then start moaning and whining about how they were duped.  Idiots.  You women of the Housewives franchise know how this works.  Use your damn brain and follow your own convictions.  Don't be somebody else's patsy if you think they're setting you up.  Jeez.  How difficult is that to comprehend, dear Housewives? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
3 hours ago, langford peel said:

When I watch the Real Housewives and they introduce a new character I watch for one simple thing that tells me everything I have to know about their character and lets me decide if I like them or if I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. It is all there in the little things if you look for it.

For example Dorinda of New York introduced herself to me by demanding that a passing black man hang up her coat when he was just a patron in the restaurant on his way to the restroom. Or listening to Rinna and her hell spawn laughing at normal people in her hometown and calling them fatties. I wrote them all off as irredeemable pieces of shit and will not tolerate anything they have to say regarding anything at all.

Which brings me to Aaron. I have been reading a lot of people saying he gives off a vibe that scares them. I agree that he gives off a vibe. Heavy Metal low life white trash muscle head. But one small scene told me everything I have to know about him.

Denise and her girls were standing at the beginning of the line to walk down the aisle. The camera focused on them as they stood there. I was looking at Eloise. Now imagine how confusing this day was for that little girl. I am sure she likes her routine and doesn't care for upheaval and confusion and new people. She must have been very confused and just a little scared. When she was she reached out her tiny hand to Aaron. For reassurance. To feel safe. To feel loved. He took it and told her that they were going to do this united as a family. Children know. They know a bad person when they are around one. Could you imagine a child reaching for PK’s hand? Teddy’s greasy drug dealer looking hubby? Garden gnome Tom. Not a chance in hell.

So we can speculate all we want that Aaron is a gold digger and a poseur and a Lifetime movie villain all we want. I will take the testimony of a scared little girl. That’s all I need. Aaron is A-Ok in my book.

I wish Aaron and Denise and their family all the joy and happiness in the world.

I wish I could like this a million fucking times!!! 👏🏼

• Love 9

As far as PK saying nip is a British word, I felt like he said that to just agree with Dorit. She was going on and on about how awful it was, and PK didn't really seem that upset, just sort of agreeing with her to keep it moving and move on. I thought he just kind of made that up to be like, "yeah, nip. British word, must be LV. Your right," but didn't really care that much. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Someone shoot me even Lisa R is begging for people to move on now ....lol from your little fingertips on the keyboard to gods ears Lisa R

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/season-9/season-9/season-9/blogs/lisa-rinna/lisa-2

Except she brings it up more than anyone.  I think it's damage control.  Like "If I change my tune and pretend I'm over it, everyone will forget how much I drove this".  Right over a cliff.

driving steve martin GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

QVC isnt known for their quality lol

I can't disagree.  However, I have discovered some quality pieces from H by Halston and Isaac Mizrahi.  Mizrahi's color choices, in particular, are vibrant.  

I do love Wen and Elemis too.  

But yeah.  Susan Graver and her liquid knits are completely 70s polyester! 

5 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Don't forget how Rinna lied on camera about Kim and then denied on camera that she did it- nice idiot moment for her and also that she threw a wine glass in Amsterdam.....who's the dangerous one? Has LVP thrown any objects at anyone?  Maybe I missed it.  Rinna is such an obvious shit stirrer and she takes such delight in the suffering of others, wiggling into the center of anything that smells like it might involve gossip, that she should be removed from the show like the hideous pustule she has become.  She brings nothing to the show but misery and bad acting and she is hard to look at.  Get rid of her!

Eden Sassoon! Poorly manipulated by Lisa Rinner I'd like to add.  She completely used Eden Sassoon to go after Kim and Kyle.

I'm going to blame her for missing out on LVP shopping this season.  I think she's "grief shopping".  Basing that on the kitchen remodel.  

3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m the age of the target audience of VP Rules. I tried getting into the show, but I didn’t find the people/their shenanigans that interesting. I’m not sure how the show became such a success. To each his own.

I think it’s possible Lisa didn’t have anything to do with the story getting out even if I do think she can be manipulative. When she says she swears on her children’s life, she really does seem like she’s being honest. We’ll see what happens in the episode... 

Between Vanderpump Rules and BH, I've noticed Lisa has been intoxicated.  I really can't recall seeing her tipsy as much as I have this year.  

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, langford peel said:

This! ❤️

• Love 5
On 3/26/2019 at 9:22 PM, nexxie said:

Seems like a big chunk of Denise’s identity has to do with having been married to Charlie - is that normal or healthy?

On 3/26/2019 at 9:26 PM, BodhiGurl said:

For now I'm scratching it up to her letting peeps who don't know who she is - why she's so well known?!? Plus her kids are his, so... addressing the elephant in the room... Time will tell if it's part of her own identity or if it's just for the show. 

On 3/26/2019 at 9:42 PM, BodhiGurl said:

Love how Denise didn't give a flying flock that her daughter didn't want to wear the heels, and wore sneakers. Ooooh I hope she maintains her likability.. Admittedly I did watch her own reality show many moons ago and liked her back then as well.

22 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I am loving Denise Richards. Her wedding was the best thing this season. Her romper, Camille's dress, the sneakers, no fighting, no Kyle, the ice queen melting in her polyester Rhinna rag and a great venue. This is what I wanna see.  

23 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I know she will probably end up disappointing me (as all Housewives do), but I’m loving Denise right now. I love how she said to her daughter (paraphrase) “they’re Louboutins-you just have to get used to it” and then, when her daughter asks about sneakers, she’s like, “sure!”

I also adore her dogs. The little one, Luke, with his legs up in the air, laying on the ground unfazed in the midst of all the preparation and then the black dog, Lily, circling her as she’s getting dressed, probably covering her white dress with black fur. Denise also seems to have a nice relationship with her dad. I’m still unsure about Aaron, but their day did seem lovely, laid-back, and true to them. I hope he’s not a complete sketch ball.

17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Denise invites Charlie to her wedding and he doesn't go. Surprise, surprise. Enough of the Charlie shout outs. He's a complete nutjob POS and their marriage was a disaster so why mention him at all. I just hope he hasn't damaged his daughters too much and actually spends some quality time with them. You know, in between orgies, prostitutes, drug abuse and mental breakdowns. 

Cute wedding, though. 

17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Denise had mentioned that her youngest daughter is non verbal, I wonder if they could teach her sign language?  I have a friend with a son who has something called, ___?__proxy, a delayed speech disorder and they were encouraged to teach sign language to him and that really helped with the frustration a lot.  They go to speech therapy, etc...and now that little boy can't stop talking, lol. 

6 hours ago, langford peel said:

I only watch this show from time to time, but this episode made me want to check out this thread. I read it from beginning to end & you guys brought the high comedy & snark!

Scooch over & make room for me at the 'I love Denise!' table!!!

Now, the wedding was... not my aesthetic; but I'm that chick who shows up at a wedding just to watch a happy couple in love, cry over your vows, have a couple (or 5) glasses of wine, hug your neck & wish you the best. Otherwise, do you! & I'll be happy for ya. However, I just thought about the obscene amount of money that was spent on that Malibu wedding... the cake, the flowers, the officiant stumbling over his words... the venue! had all those rich folks sitting in the heat for over an hour, sweating out those expensive clothes (well, not Erika J, lol), professional hair & makeup. Where was the communication? Where were the wedding coordinators? Once Denise was running late, they should have had folks inside, in the a/c until she was on her way. Matter of fact, poor Denise was sweating in the car on the way to her own wedding... smh.

Anyway, I'm all 'Don't nobody better say nothing bad about Denise!' Where's her topic on this forum, anyway? I looked around, but I'm new here.

There was some talk about the hubby. Jury's out, but Eloise seems to take to him & he bought the girls those necklaces. Very thoughtful.

Then again, maybe the girls should have had more notice about the wedding? (My mom did the same to me when I was 15. I dunno. At the time it was a shock, but my step father was a good guy, had been around for years, & I got over it.)

Meanwhile... ***& I don't know any of this for fact!*** but, word on the street is Eloise--- Denise's youngest daughter, the one she adopted--- is Charlie Sheen's child from another woman, not Denise. Given Charlie Sheen's well known proclivities... it could explain why that darling girl is non-verbal & I believe has some other problems.

Also, ***& this has been documented*** Denise took in Charlie Sheen's 2 sons from his marriage with Brooke Mueller for a time. Brooke Mueller is from a wealthy family, she is on drugs as bad as Charlie Sheen & has spent a great deal of time in & out of expensive rehabs. Denise tried to take the boys in, but they were physically abusive to her girls, so she couldn't do it.

Denise even said on this episode (& it was documented on another reality show she did) that she had her father live with her for 6 years after he was widowed from his beloved wife of many years. So, the stuff about sweet little Eloise maybe kinda adds up...

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 3
  • Love 12
On 3/26/2019 at 8:52 PM, JD5166 said:

Aaron reminds me of the Lifetime Movie “perfect” dad who has ill intentions. He seems good with the girls, he’s handsome but he gives me the squicks. 

OMG! You described him exactly how I was thinking about him. Verrrrry creepy dude indeed! I hope we are wrong for all the females in this family.

I vaguely remember watching Denise's reality show way back in the day and I remember she had a lot of dogs and maybe other animals but it seems like her house was kind of chaotic and kind of gross like there would be old dog poop on the floor? I remember liking her but thinking she needed to clean up the place. Am I remembering this correctly or am I a dummy? I've slept since then so forgive me if I am way off.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

As far as PK saying nip is a British word, I felt like he said that to just agree with Dorit. She was going on and on about how awful it was, and PK didn't really seem that upset, just sort of agreeing with her to keep it moving and move on. I thought he just kind of made that up to be like, "yeah, nip. British word, must be LV. Your right," but didn't really care that much. 

It's because he's the one that sold the story, so he was happy to jump on any theory that pointed blame elsewhere.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

LVP fans: Please do not kill me, but I was so bothered by the way she carried the Pomeranian (forget his/her name) into the kitchen store. It had to be uncomfortable for the pup. Furthermore, why does LVP and Ken need to carry a dog everywhere they go? Most doggies love to walk as that is how they bond with their family. Anyway, it really bothers me a lot. It's one reason why I'm not a fan of her or Ken. Dogs need to be dogs.  

I liked Denise's wedding. The venue was quite pretty. If I was to pick music for the walk down the isle it would be non-traditional too. Probably INXS 'Never Tear Us Apart'. I know. That is some 80's cheese right there, but I love that song. Denise's biological children always look unhappy to me. I'm sure they've been around serious sh*t all their lives but they come across pretty morose looking. Just saying. Maybe they're like: oh f**k, another dude Mom is hooking up with who will end up being a wanker."  IDK. 

It was a nice touch to include her Dad lighting a candle in remembrance. Irv is one of the sweetest men around. I know this from watching her previous reality tv show when he was living with Denise, and it is no wonder she's an exceptional person herself. 

Whatever the hell designer bag Dorit was wearing at the store it looked like a heavy duty bicycle chain. I have a chain that looks like that but it is in  black. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

That story is outrageous and a hell of a lot more important and interesting than whether or not Vanderpump knew about Teddy knowing about bringing a dog out to make Dorit look worse than she does everyday!! If I was Vanderpump, I would come to the reunion with all the real Dorit dirt, cocked and loaded, and give it to her with both barrels. I’m sure there’s plenty of secrets she could spill on Kyle too. Since bravo refused to put the pool scandal in, Vanderpump should force it into the daylight. 

Oh, absolutely Kyle has dirt.  Mauricio settled a $32 MILLION dollar lawsuit with the Agency's insurance company last year because he was being sued for fraud and they refused to represent him.  He countersued.  And now that that is settled, he is being sued by the seller of the house that had sued in the first place, only I'm guessing this will be out of pocket since the insurance company felt he was at fault last year.  I'm guessing Kyle is pretty desperate to keep this one quiet because it involves Mauricio scamming the DOJ and being a shady double dealer in real estate. 

9 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

This from Kyle in a People Magazine article:

Richards says she had just arrived in Aspen the day prior when she and Umansky were woken by an alert on their phones saying someone was in in their closet at 1:15 a.m. Her immediate thought was disbelief.

“I said, ‘It must be something faulty with the app,’ ” Richards remembers. “We’ve got very tall gates on the house, a state-of-the-art home security system, and my housekeeper was sleeping there at the time. I thought. ‘I don’t believe that, that’s not possible.'”

Then, Richards saw pictures of the break-in. “I was just devastated,” she says. “To think someone came in your home and ransacked something like that? It’s unspeakable.”

It turns out, the alarms in the house were not armed at the time of the robbery due to a missing panel from the installation, rendering the app Richards and Umansky were using to activate the system from a distance ineffective. The alert they received was triggered by a motion sensor. A broken window was discovered on property, which police believe is likely how the culprit(s) entered the home.

Very interesting.  I could have sworn that I remember Kyle and Teddi talking at the reunion about how the security system wasn't installed yet and if it had just been done, they would have been covered.  Then there's this article that says they installed the system AFTER:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4931862/rhobh-star-kyle-richards-blames-herself-for-2017-home-robbery-believes-it-was-an-inside-job/

6 hours ago, sunshine23 said:

I wonder if Erika was trolling Denise or if she was trolling Rinna.  Erika Jayne is not the type to shop QVC, so showing up in a Lisa Rinna original is an interesting choice. 

6 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Kyle does not give others the same loyalty and consideration that she demands from them.  Kyle is a fair-weather kind of friend. 

What are you saying? Kyle supports her friends 1000%!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Barbara Please said:

LVP fans: Please do not kill me, but I was so bothered by the way she carried the Pomeranian (forget his/her name) into the kitchen store. It had to be uncomfortable for the pup. Furthermore, why does LVP and Ken need to carry a dog everywhere they go? Most doggies love to walk as that is how they bond with their family. Anyway, it really bothers me a lot. It's one reason why I'm not a fan of her or Ken. Dogs need to be dogs.  

I don’t disagree with you on the “dogs need to be dogs” part, but I’ve always had big dogs so I’m not sure if the needs of her smaller dogs are a bit different? We know Giggy is in horrible health so I’m not sure how much he can actually walk and Harrison (one of the other small dogs she carries around) has intense separation anxiety, which is why he is always with her. I’m not sure why she carries Harrison though- maybe to keep his paws clean? I’m not saying that’s a good reason, but that might explain why we never see him on a leash.

I try to bring my boy with me wherever I can, but he happily walks and derives intense joy from sniffing, exploring, and all that other fun dog stuff (and, at 75 lbs, I couldn’t carry him even if I wanted to). I’ve also seen stores that allow dogs, but only if you can carry them. I once got into a heated conversation with a salesperson at a home furnishing store about this. I was out with my dog and had just brought him to the doggie store and saw something on display outside the home decor store next door that I wanted to buy. I actually saw a small dog in the store so I figured (perhaps foolishly) it was ok for me to bring my well-behaved big dog in with me to just purchase the item. A sales associate told me I had to leave my dog outside (and it was horribly hot). I calmly told her if she wanted me to buy the item, he was coming in with me, otherwise I would leave. She let him come in but not before making a huge stink about it and saying, “we normally only allow dogs that can be carried.” I can’t say I ever frequented that store again.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Maybe I’m too trusting, but I also very much believed Lisa when she swore on her children. I agree she can be manipulative, but something about that felt real.

Also, not to peer pressure you, but I’m going to peer pressure you a little bit: did you start at the beginning of VPR? I think that’s key to enjoying the show. The first couple of seasons were majestic television. And, if it’s further enticement, Kristen is vegetarian and Billie is vegan. They’re probably not the best walking advertisements for our lifestyle, but I do think Billie might have helped get a couple of vegan items on the Sur brunch menu so there’s that.

• Love 15
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Someone shoot me even Lisa R is begging for people to move on now ....lol from your little fingertips on the keyboard to gods ears Lisa R

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/season-9/season-9/season-9/blogs/lisa-rinna/lisa-2

I suspect that's because she realizes how abhorrently she's coming across, so she wants to put it in the past while she still has some fans.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 15

Ok... At the end of the episode, while Dorit was reading the article from ROL to PK, she used the term "Vanderpump Puppets" (which is the one used in the article). After that, did she said "VanderPuppet" or "Vanderpump Puppet" ? Because that was a weird one ! WHY saying this -or net even correcting the article from ROL and say : "it's "Vanderpump Dogs" no "Vanderpump Puppets", stupid people" !

All that to come to my conclusion : DORIT outed the story to ROL !!!!! (If PK says that "nip" is a UK word and a proof, I say that this "Vanderpump Puppet" is a proof that Dorit HERSELF leaked it, lol !)

Edited by Diane Mars
spelling...
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

*sigh* As I suspected. It seemed like that was the direction it was going in right from the very start. In the previews you hear Kyle mentioned to LVP 'well there's a consensus' and it leads me to believe that has been the issue from the start. Everyone jumped on one narrative and decided due to consensus it was the truth and is expecting that many and loud voices will be enough to earn admissions from LVP and convince viewers of what they're selling. I say time and time again, if you're going to make very targeted accusations that suggest someone's intent and malicious delivery, you better come with receipts. Of course Rinna is telling people to move on - from social media to viewer questions on WWHL and who knows what will come up at the reunion, it doesn't seem like as many viewers are on their side as they had hoped. We spent weeks hearing Teddi, Erika and Kyle tell viewers to be patient and that all will be revealed and now here we are with no more receipts to come and nothing to prove to concretely prove any of the accusations they've brought forth.

It seems they were counting on the blind article to be their proof. Which just goes to show how dim they are, and also makes it look very plausible that it was planted by one of them and intended to be the coup de gras.

Looks like they bet on the wrong horse.

• Love 22

I actually don't think LVP was behind the Radaronline story, but if she was, she wouldn't call them directly.  She would have someone else do it.  So Radaronline saying it isn't her is rather meaningless.  I think it wasn't her. but it isn't because they say so.

I think going back to the time it all happened, LVP was initially at a minimum, present for and involved in a conversation with someone at VPD and was probably fine with the story coming out- one way or another.  I'm not saying she orchestrated it, maybe she did, maybe she didn't- just that there was a time when she was ok with it, and that it was well in advance of the Thursday filming.

I think Ken nixed the idea, and Ken told VPD not to do it.  The John's didn't know how serious he was or didn't care and advanced it. 

I think Rinna would want us to talk about it if the tide was against LVP.  Since it isn't strongly against her, I think Rinna wants us to drop it because she's not part of the story.  (We all know she should be-but on camera and in the news, she isn't)  And that's the real irony here- the people who suffered the most are not Dorit or LVP.  It's Teddi and Kyle, who the fans have turned on and  Erika and Rinna, who have become non-entities in the story.

• Love 21