Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Eat, Drink, and Be Married

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Both LVP and Teddi are wearing ugly dresses, so there, they have something in common!

Teddi's was blah, but LVP really went all out on the tacky meter for this wedding!  This is the worst she's looked since she wore those black lace elbow-length (possibly) fingerless gloves!  

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Especially since it seems like half the guests are housewives and their spouses.

Well the HWs all left by 4:00 - I guess the real guests stayed for the reception!I 

I conceived a conspiracy theory whilst watching this evening - maybe LVP agreed to waive the $5000 fee in return for Dorit's going along with the dog storyline, and Dorit agreed - and then Rinna got ahold of it, turned the other gals against LVP, and Dorit and PK were suddenly in hog heaven realizing that 😄. Dorit was certainly sassier than I thought she would dare to be when the wedding didn't start on time and she was all of a sudden mocking Teddi again.

And yes Denise, you do look like a slutty bride!  But you also look fabulous, so you do you 🥂

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
37 minutes ago, Jel said:

Yes, "nip" is the word for a little puppy bite pretty much everywhere.  "Nip" as in a drink is some kind of British Isles talk I guess, but not as a word for bite. Nice try, dumbass!  That's his evidence that the story was from Lisa.  Le sigh. Amateurs!

Ah there we are.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Jack Frost nipping at your nose. The Christmas Song, Pee K. American-written. Taking a nip, like a sip, is more commonly British used. Am I wrong?

PK can't even get his "British-ness" correct - he really is a doltish wanker!  😉

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

Denise definitely had a way cool vibe for the wedding. She was very chill and relaxed. Her dress was cool. My thinking is Denise is probably a little bit disappointed with her wedding, as she has to remind herself, and others, that she did indeed once have the big fancy wedding (complete with old pictures) so she is probably missing that level of lifestyle a bit. Now she is older and likes hot rocker/alternative edgy type guys, so most likely she'll be dating someone whose time has also come and gone, and now he's looking for sugar momma. Which is opposite of Dorit's strategy, which is to marry a rich guy, have the dream wedding, and just deal with sleeping with a total dork every night.

Though I don't doubt that Denise is happier without her marriage to Charlie, I think she has to feel like she missed an opportunity a bit. She probably thought she'd marry a guy just as rich and handsome (I think he's hideous, but others find him attractive) as Charlie, but it never happened. THis guy she married seems like he has no money whatsoever.

This is a good reminder to me to stay put with my husband. The grass is not greener. Sometimes I think life would be easier if my husband had more money/ less money problems, but then I look at women that marry in their 40s and the guys they marry--- they are either hideous or broke. (Broke just meaning they aren't loaded, paycheck-to-paycheck type regular normal guys FYI so I don't get all these messages about how how and so has a job and they were so successful in this field... yadda yadda. Just go with it). AND YES I KNOW DENISE IS AN EXCEPTION AND SHE SUFFERED! It's more DORIT that has me convinced to never divorce.

Cute/broke: Jason Hoppy

Creepy/bald/rich: Tom

Hot body/ broke: Eddie

Gross/rich: John

Hot/super broke: Adam

The obvious exception would be Brooks, who seemed to lack qualities in general.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Yes, "nip" is the word for a little puppy bite pretty much everywhere.  "Nip" as in a drink is some kind of British Isles talk I guess, but not as a word for bite. Nice try, dumbass!  That's his evidence that the story was from Lisa.  Le sigh. Amateurs!

Agreed!

If you are from Massachusetts you call a little bottle of alcohol on airplanes or in hotel rooms a 'nip.' You also 'nip out' to run a quick errand and you nip off a piece off food to give a taste.  And dogs nip.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
9 minutes ago, swankie said:

The people at that wedding looked so hot it was making me hot and its 45 degrees where I'm at.  And I just love Jerry O'Connell.  He cracked me up when he said people think he's Jason Bateman.  He just seems like a fun friend to have.  All in all it was a cute wedding.  Sad it couldn't have started on time though.

My entire childhood and teen years was spent thinking Jerry and Jason were the same person.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

I think the reason Denise could pull off her wedding in a short amount of time is because that place was fantasy dreamy gorgeous! 

I would get marry there in a heartbeat.

Does anyone think there was a little bit of production fibbing going on?

2 weeks?? Or, was it 1 weeks? Or, 2 days??

It kept changing. 

They made her dress, too.

Or, the other thing I thought it was really expensive trying to make everything happen that fast.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Now I know who Denise’s husband reminds me.

It is OC.....Slade!

Next season Denise will claim something about his job and not having one anymore......then he will become her...... Official Purse Holder.

(Have they even shown his place of work? Doesn’t he want free publicity?)

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, swankie said:

Leave it to Dorit to do something in bad taste and put that guy on the spot about "shagging" Rinna and Denise at the same time years ago.  I bet he was thinking, "And you are...?"  

You mean you don't immediately ask people about their past sex life when you are introduced?

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

Mickey’s description of Erika Jayne’s tour outfit sounds straight out of a queen describing her catwalk on Ru Paul’s Drag Race!

”...an urban girl, Barbie, Hello Kitty, pinked around the world (?), girl fantasy”. [Insert eye roll here]

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

I hope that is all we see of Erika Jane this season. She bores me to tears. And I know Erika thinks it is cool to get all dressed up to meet the girls in a hotel room for drinks while on vacation, but wear a tacky poly jumpsuit to a wedding, but it just isn't. I am glad she was sweating and uncomfortable. 

I am trying to like Denise, but being an hour and a half late for your own wedding is beyond tacky. I really hate it when a bride and groom have so little regard for their guests. I was really hoping that she would be so  late, that she would arrive as the Howives were leaving.  She certainly came close. And does anyone else think that she called the papps including the helicopter to tell them when they would arrive? Otherwise why would the helicopter not be circling at 2, when the wedding was supposed to take place? No sign of it until the wedding started at 3:30ish. 

I don't blame Lisa for wanting a new kitchen - the one she has is ugly.  

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

How can you be so cold and play victim?

If she didn't she wouldn't have a storyline . They might even be forced to reveal one of the lawsuits. 

I loved Denise's wedding...

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

Which is opposite of Dorit's strategy, which is to marry a rich guy, have the dream wedding, and just deal with sleeping with a total dork every night.

Kelly Dodd, is that you? 

6A66F4EA-2AD5-4145-B20C-1D2B1F56270A.png

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Teddi looks like she dragged that dress out of a dumpster. 

I completely agree! She was by far the most under dressed person there. That looked like a dress you wear to the park for a kids playdate, a Whole Foods trip, walking the dog to take a shit, etc ... not for a wedding. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

PK does realize that English is also spoken in America and nipped means the same thing as in England?

I mean he’s a dolt so I’m not entirely sure.

And, that most Americans are Brits! LMAO

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Did y’all see Dorit grab a bottle of Tequila from the bar and a bow from the flower arrangements?  

GRIFTER!!!!!

2 hours ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

While Kyle, Teddi and Dorit were wedding gift shopping it seemed like Dorit caught a glance at the price and all of a sudden she was saying I'll get the Tequila and you guys get the stuff to go with it. 

Like she was getting the big thing and they could just do the smaller things together. 

I highly doubt she spent $200+ on Tequila. 

Swoosh! Dance4life’s comment went completely over my head; probably because I believe Debtrit to be entirely capable of that.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, LadyK said:

The one thing about which I believed Dorit was being truthful was the very, very important payables ....read: The creditors are at the door PK!

She's gonna need a lot longer than an hour to go over their payables with PewK

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Steph J said:

I was thinking more in terms of the fuel cost.

So "nipped" is a word Dorit would never use because it's too "English"?  What about all the other Brit-speak that comes out of her mouth?

That was baloney when PK said that was strictly an English expression. We've used that word forever to describe little bites. He's nuts.

They really turned a supposition into a fact based on a bunch of nonsense. No one else knew the dog's breed? No one else had a motive? No one else knew the facts? Right.

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, renatae said:

That was baloney when PK said that was strictly an English expression. We've used that word forever to describe little bites. He's nuts.

They really turned a supposition into a fact based on a bunch of nonsense. No one else knew the dog's breed? No one else had a motive? No one else knew the facts? Right.

Yes- I love how the breed of the dog was apparently only known to LVP & VPD, even though, as someone posted on Dorit’s thread, they openly posted a (horrible) video of Lucy on social media. I imagine there were pictures too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

So there Mister Infinity Number Eight Man! (My favourite/lucky number happens to be 8!)

Mine too, ever since my "official" retirement date was 08/08/08.   (So there, indeed, Mister Infinity Number Eight Man!)  heh.

I hope the wedding guests remembered to wear sunscreen, because there wasn't much shade at that event.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
22 minutes ago, LadyK said:

Yes! I fail to understand why Bravo isn’t utilizing the Bahamian footage that they must certainly have  of Debtrit being chased around the pool by a creditor’s friend. That storyline would make for riveting television.

I’m hoping all of this stuff comes up on the reunion if viewers keep asking. Andy did briefly ask Dorit about the lawsuit on WWHL a few weeks ago (Dorit wouldn’t discuss it). And tonight, Andy asked Erika (based on a viewer’s question) whether she should be cutting back on her glam squad and expenses in light of Tom’s lawsuit. Andy also noted that a lot of viewers were asking similar questions. Erika gave him a death stare, said she couldn’t discuss an open lawsuit, and that she uses her own money to cover her expenses. I know Erika does well with her performances, but I don’t think she’s making PJ money. 

ETA: Yes, @walnutqueen re: sunscreen. I didn’t care about Denise being late, but there seemed to be no shade and that would have driven me crazy. Aaron’s Dad and Ken seemed to be particularly red after the ceremony. 

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 22
3 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Camille's dress was gorgeous and thank god, because there were a lot of ugly dresses (and one polyester jumpsuit) on display.  

I was wondering if they thought the theme of the wedding was "Wear a dress you wouldn't want to be caught dead in." I did like Teddi's. Rinna's was heinous.

I couldn't believe crass Dorit had the chutzpah to ask someone she'd just met, at a wedding, no less, if he was "shagging" two people at the same time.

PK saying "Lisa should have known the truth would come out" cracked me up. Yes, it certainly did, but keep deflecting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

I love how unpretentious and low maintenance Denise is. She kinda reminds me of how Brandi was initially until she became this unbearable drama queen.  And I loved that she let Sami wear sneakers to the wedding when Sami said she couldn't walk in heels (I hear you, Sami, neither can I).

Like someone else pointed out, I did notice the number of Charlie references Denise made tonight. It must gnaw at her that even though she's been acting for two decades, the thing that she'll always be most famous for is marrying Charlie Sheen.

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

No way was she spending any money in that shop!

Hmmm.... yes, Sept (9) + 8th (8) is 9+8 = 17, which reduces to 1+7=8

However, the true number for the day they married includes the year:

9+8+2+0+1+8=28 which then reduces to 2+8=10 which reduces to 1.

A true number 8 date would have been Sept 6, Oct 5, Nov 4, etc. Plenty of other 8 days.... although, they all seem very happy so I won’t begrudge the rush to wed on an 8 day!

So there Mister Infinity Number Eight Man! (My favourite/lucky number happens to be 8!)

So? Who would blame Lisa, even if she did plant these stories, after Dorit’s actions? Dorit deserves every bit of bad characterisation/publicity over this.

How about Dorit’s TH comments??!! “Lisa’s never going to admit to it... maybe one day I can go back to trusting her”. That’s a perfect example of a gas lighter who is turning a situation completely around on to the victim and directing any flak away from themselves.

I’m Team VP......but, most of us know she is releasing the  VPD stories.

We already saw that scene earlier by her pool when she filmed with one of her Vanderpuppets.

LVP made that guy take all the blame while she sat there mouth breathing clutching her pearls.

You have to remember. LVP is a failed actress. Her biggest credit was a non-speaking sexy girl role  on Silk Stockings.

LVP is not fooling anyone.

I think next week Kyle is going to advise LVP to just admit her part and move on.

But, I think LVP, Ken + Giggy.........are going to tell Kyle to go phuk herself.

still Team VP.....but, LVP has taken it too far. All the girls know but they also have to be careful because no LVP......then the show ratings suffer.

• Love 6