Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

On 9/15/2021 at 3:10 PM, Cetacean said:

The thing is, they never mention amounts because, you know, "secret ingredients".  That's why no lab will even try to determine if it's unhealthy.  You can overdose on pretty much anything and this wonky ingredients can be bad if taking in large quantities.

You don't even need that crap if you eat plenty of veggies and fruit. I feel like telling Janelle that prune juice could be her new "rockstar" drink, you know the more you _ _ _ _ the better you feel

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

You don't even need that crap if you eat plenty of veggies and fruit. I feel like telling Janelle that prune juice could be her new "rockstar" drink, you know the more you _ _ _ _ the better you feel

Please don't tell her that while she's in the rv, I can't imagine the gross post she'd make about the plumbing blowing up! Poop pond indeed

Is Mykelti on the Plexus train now, too or is she still just doing the Lulanope? It would be so much simpler and easier if they just got regular jobs. They'd even get perks like health insurance.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Is Mykelti on the Plexus train now, too or is she still just doing the Lulanope? It would be so much simpler and easier if they just got regular jobs. They'd even get perks like health insurance.

The MLMs de jour seem to come and go, the only one that seems to be constant, with the exception of Maddie, is LLR.  It wasn't an MLM, but for a while after escaping LLR, Maddie was selling over-runs of women's and kids clothes...what became of that venture?

I don't think Christine is still aboard with Younique, if she is, her latest photos with the smudged eye makeup is poor advertising.

Is Mykelti still pushing the contact paper nails?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Is Mykelti pregnant again? Or does "Hannah" hang out 6" in front of her thighs due to poor design & construction?  Sort of a pretty colour & pattern (for a beach chair), except for the black neck/cuffs/bottom edge trim stolen from a 1970s sweatshirt that ruins the look. Typical LuLaCrap.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Not for $44. 

Not for $4. I’m sorry, but that looks like something you’d see women wearing in a retirement home.  That top ages her so much. 

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

My grandmother had a couch with a slipcover on it with the same pattern.

In the early days LuLaRoe faced lawsuits because their "designers" had been stealing other peoples' registered designs off the internet (this may have been mentioned in LuLaRich). So they seem to have gone looking for older stuff that was never trademarked or under copywrite.  I've seen one pattern that matches a flower on a birthday card my great grandmother gave me on my third birthday (1957), another that matched my sister's ~1966 drapes & bedspread, and a couch from ~1979. No wonder Mykelti looks matronly when upholstered like that!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

Not for $4. I’m sorry, but that looks like something you’d see women wearing in a retirement home.  That top ages her so much. 

Agreed...that top is hideous.  Is Mykelti 40 years old?  She certainly looks that age in this pic.  Wasn't she the one that was so into fashion as a kid?  Good golly, how far she has fallen, fashion-wise.

• Love 13
54 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I’d actually wear a shirt like that. I guess I have bad taste in clothes. 

I’d pay $10 max for that shirt.

I buy my work clothes at Walmart on clearance, so I have no room to talk. 😄  But on the plus side I bought so many pairs of capris on clearance in 2019 that I have enough to get me into retirement!  And, at $5-7 a pair!  It doesn't pay to buy nice clothes to ride around in a semi...and they last about 3 summers, woot!  

• Love 16
15 hours ago, deirdra said:

In the early days LuLaRoe faced lawsuits because their "designers" had been stealing other peoples' registered designs off the internet (this may have been mentioned in LuLaRich). So they seem to have gone looking for older stuff that was never trademarked or under copywrite.  I've seen one pattern that matches a flower on a birthday card my great grandmother gave me on my third birthday (1957), another that matched my sister's ~1966 drapes & bedspread, and a couch from ~1979. No wonder Mykelti looks matronly when upholstered like that!

Yes,you're correct. I just finished watching and one of their top designers actually said they were encouraged to find patterns on the internet and tweak them just enough to escape copyright. This allowed them to produce a lot more in a short period of time. It then turned out that that most designers didn't bother to tweak the pattern...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, deirdra said:

Is Mykelti pregnant again? Or does "Hannah" hang out 6" in front of her thighs due to poor design & construction?  Sort of a pretty colour & pattern (for a beach chair), except for the black neck/cuffs/bottom edge trim stolen from a 1970s sweatshirt that ruins the look. Typical LuLaCrap.

I *love* floral designs but this was done in typical LuLaNo fashion—lazy and cheap looking. The neck line is awful and the fit is awful. It might look better as a more fitted, zip-up hoodie. 

• Love 5
On 9/14/2021 at 9:18 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

She also probably not had to work as hard as regular consultants because she has a huge following and a built in fan base from her family’s show. So Mykelti, sweetly, don’t say people didn’t want to work hard. 

This is what pisses me off.  The stay at home mama living in a new town with no friends or family can’t make the money of a REALITY TV STAR on lulano…She’s so stupid. 

• Love 13

I would not wear any sort of crop top if I had stretch marks across my belly.  People’s eyes go directly to them.  It’s not that I’m putting down people with stretch marks, I’m just saying that you don’t need to hang a neon sign over them or anything if you don’t feel like they are your best feature.  It’s like wearing mascara or eye liner to highlight your eyes.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I would not wear any sort of crop top if I had stretch marks across my belly.  People’s eyes go directly to them.  It’s not that I’m putting down people with stretch marks, I’m just saying that you don’t need to hang a neon sign over them or anything if you don’t feel like they are your best feature.  It’s like wearing mascara or eye liner to highlight your eyes.

This!! But in Mykelti’s case (Mariah for that matter) I can’t decide whether it’s due to a lack of style or a plain I don’t give a damn about what people think. Meri is another one, though I think she does really care about how she looks (hence the filters) but she simply lacks any fashion style.

• Love 5

Given that LLR leggings tend to disintegrate after a couple of washings, I would surely not purchase my workout gear from them.  Just what you want - to have to worry about your pants splitting right down the middle or your sports bra flying off while you're in the front row of yoga class.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

There are so many great (and reasonably priced) workout brands now -i have a ton of Fabletics - got em for 50% off when I signed up. They don't require you to buy anything else. You just have to remember to opt out of the monthly $50. I cancelled my membership after a couple years but I still have a plethora of leggings, shorts, and sports bras. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

I will give this to Mykelti - she seems not to care what anyone else thinks, and that is great.  I know we snark, that is our job here, but, if she really feels that great about herself to not care if she posts those photos, then more power to her.  And her market is probably folks who have bodies more like hers than the idealized tall skinny blondes that are pictured everywhere.  

• Love 23

Hate to say this, but I hope Tony gets his weight under control.  When he and Mykelti met he seemed pretty fit.  Not sure what is going on there but he seems to get exponentially larger every time we see a photo of him.

But that baby is a doll, the spitting image of Mykelti.

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

That baby looks like Bam Bam from the Flintstones in that outfit. Still super cute. 

When her hair gets longer they can curl it around a bone atop her head and she can be Pebbles.

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, YupItsMe said:

Every time I see a picture of that sweet baby I am surprised that she’s blond. 

She's quite the chameleon.  In early photos she had dark hair and looked a lot like Tony. In this photo I think the top half of her head looks more like Mykelti and the bottom half more like Tony.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

In the most recent pictures I have been trying to figure out what looks unusual to me.  Lately Avalon looks like a mini Tony wearing a blonde wig 🙂.  I guess it is the olive complexion coupled with the almost white-blonde hair that is unusual.  You hardly ever see it.  She is a cutie though.  Now in all seriousness, I fear that with parents who are both significantly over weight, she may be genetically predisposed to obesity as well.  I think if ever there was a time when Tony & Mykelti needed to rethink their nutrition and eating habits, it’s now.  They owe it to that sweet little girl and any other children they add to their family to show a good example and feed them nutritionally balanced foods in appropriate portion sizes.  It’s better for them, and better for their children, and their health is worth learning and making the effort.  My granddaughter is almost 13 months old and she just weighed in at 22 pounds, so I’m thinking Avalon is a bit ahead of the curve.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Mykelti posted that at 5 months, Avalon is 23 lbs. That seems heavy to me.

49 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

My youngest grandson is just about 14 mos and is 24 pounds.   He was at the 60th percentile for weight at 12 mos.   Avalon is way off the chart for weight.

23 pounds would be about 50th percentile for a girl around 15 months.  Her weight is off the chart for 5 months.  19 pounds would put her at about the 95th percentile at 5 months and she's 4 pounds over that.  A general rule of thumb is that an infant should double their birthweight by around 5 months.  Possibly sooner if small at birth and later if they were heavy.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

My son was 9 pounds at birth and was over 20 pounds by the time he was three months. He was entirely breastfed until he was about 6 months old and we started introducing solid foods--he just grew fast and blasted the weight curve. When he got out of babyhood he was normal weight to underweight - and is a normal weight adults. Babies just grow differently sometimes. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

My son was 9 pounds at birth and was over 20 pounds by the time he was three months. He was entirely breastfed until he was about 6 months old and we started introducing solid foods--he just grew fast and blasted the weight curve. When he got out of babyhood he was normal weight to underweight - and is a normal weight adults. Babies just grow differently sometimes. 

Yes and babies shouldn't be calorie-restricted, and we don't know how tall (long?) Avalon is. If she is tall, the higher weight may make some sense. That being said, genetics and environment both play a role in weight. Both Tony and Mykelti are overweight. They really need to monitor her weight and listen to advice from her pediatrician. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Yes and babies shouldn't be calorie-restricted, and we don't know how tall (long?) Avalon is. If she is tall, the higher weight may make some sense. That being said, genetics and environment both play a role in weight. Both Tony and Mykelti are overweight. They really need to monitor her weight and listen to advice from her pediatrician. 

Environment may be key here.  Both Mykelti and Tony work from home and no doubt enjoy snacks all day long.  They probably look at Avalon and think we can't eat in front of her, let's see how she reacts to her teething biscuits dipped in whipped cream.

• LOL 8