Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

They weren't ok with it. Not a one of them was okay with any of it, not the courtship or marriage or honeymoon...

Kody just doesn't give a rat's ass, and he did it anyway.

Their constant insistence that in polygamy, a man's current wives have to be ok with him taking a new wife is complete and utter garbage.

But that’s what I was saying… they lie depending on what’s going on at any given time to defend themselves and their stupid lifestyle.

I just rewatched the honeymoon episode a week ago…. Janelle and Christine were angry but insisted that it had NOTHING to do with Robyn and that they just thought an 11 day honeymoon was too much and a bit excessive but they LOVED Robyn and were thrilled to welcome her into the family…. Meri said she loved Robyn but was only upset that she missed Kody and wouldn’t get to see him for 11 days. 
Back in the early days they lied constantly to protect polygamy and make it seem like they were one big happy family.…. total BS

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, Absolom said:

To me the photo of Robyn is a normal body weight person.  She doesn't seem thin at all to me.  Skinny is to me very, very thin and the dictionary goes on to add emaciated which Robyn definitely wasn't.   Collar bones being visible is normal in a mid-normal weight person.  She looked a good healthy weight at the time they married.  

That’s why I said “JMO”

in my opinion in certain shots from their honeymoon she looked skinny, if you don’t agree that’s fine 🤷‍♀️

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

But that’s what I was saying… they lie depending on what’s going on at any given time to defend themselves and their stupid lifestyle.

I just rewatched the honeymoon episode a week ago…. Janelle and Christine were angry but insisted that it had NOTHING to do with Robyn and that they just thought an 11 day honeymoon was too much and a bit excessive but they LOVED Robyn and were thrilled to welcome her into the family…. Meri said she loved Robyn but was only upset that she missed Kody and wouldn’t get to see him for 11 days. 
Back in the early days they lied constantly to protect polygamy and make it seem like they were one big happy family.…. total BS

Ah, I misunderstood and thought perhaps you really thought they were okay with it.

I was actually just going to bring up the "11 day honeymoon" fiasco. And you pretty much said what I was going to say...they all do this, with almost every situation, they focus on one little DETAIL instead of seeing what the huge, real problem is, and it's so frustrating to watch!

The other 3 wives kept going on about the 11 days, or how nice of a honeymoon Robyn was getting...WHO CARES? To me, this is like whining about how you can't find your house keys while your house is on fire!

It's like they expect us to believe that they are so above it all, and we silly monogamists can't understand how sophisticated their way of thinking is...they're fine with this new woman sleeping with their husband, and we, the viewers, are just simple-minded, selfish people if we can't understand that.

But then they'll sit there whining about how they only got a 3 day honeymoon, or how they had to stay in a crummy dump of a motel 20 years ago on their honeymoon. So? It's apples to oranges...that was years ago when you had a lot less money, and by your own rules of polygamy, you're supposed to be unselfish and spiritual and above it all. Robyn's trip was probably paid for by the show, and times change...things are different than they were 20 years ago.

To me, the thing to be upset about would be the fact that my husband's going to Pound Town on his new young hottie and humiliating me on TV by acting like a lovesick teenage boy! But nope, it's always focus on the petty, materialistic details with this bunch.

• Love 16

In the cooking video Mykelti did, she said Christine homeschooled but then the kids went to private school. She said the reason was, Christine felt she couldn’t do it anymore because of the range in ages of the kids at the time.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That’s why I said “JMO”

in my opinion in certain shots from their honeymoon she looked skinny, if you don’t agree that’s fine 🤷‍♀️

I agree Joan, when they married Robyn was skinny,

JMO as well but during the surf lessons in her bathing suit she looked like a boney bitch and that JAW... 😲

HANG ON WHILE I GET MY GUN!!

roninator.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

She just got darn frumpy. The 1st picture is her years ago granted but she had already shot out 3 kids, the 2nd photo which is fairly recent, she looks like a different person. I think she was somewhat attractive back then, but then add on a douche of a husband and 3 sniveling sisterwives, years worth of coldsores and no money...I could see where the other wives could be jealous back then, now, not so much 

image.png.650732f9ef0c744000912278cf5ced1c.png

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Ah, I misunderstood and thought perhaps you really thought they were okay with it.

I was actually just going to bring up the "11 day honeymoon" fiasco. And you pretty much said what I was going to say...they all do this, with almost every situation, they focus on one little DETAIL instead of seeing what the huge, real problem is, and it's so frustrating to watch!

The other 3 wives kept going on about the 11 days, or how nice of a honeymoon Robyn was getting...WHO CARES? To me, this is like whining about how you can't find your house keys while your house is on fire!

It's like they expect us to believe that they are so above it all, and we silly monogamists can't understand how sophisticated their way of thinking is...they're fine with this new woman sleeping with their husband, and we, the viewers, are just simple-minded, selfish people if we can't understand that.

But then they'll sit there whining about how they only got a 3 day honeymoon, or how they had to stay in a crummy dump of a motel 20 years ago on their honeymoon. So? It's apples to oranges...that was years ago when you had a lot less money, and by your own rules of polygamy, you're supposed to be unselfish and spiritual and above it all. Robyn's trip was probably paid for by the show, and times change...things are different than they were 20 years ago.

To me, the thing to be upset about would be the fact that my husband's going to Pound Town on his new young hottie and humiliating me on TV by acting like a lovesick teenage boy! But nope, it's always focus on the petty, materialistic details with this bunch.

I wish I could “like” your post a million times!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You said it perfectly and nailed them! Love it! 👍🏻

• Love 11
58 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She just got darn frumpy. The 1st picture is her years ago granted but she had already shot out 3 kids, the 2nd photo which is fairly recent, she looks like a different person. I think she was somewhat attractive back then, but then add on a douche of a husband and 3 sniveling sisterwives, years worth of coldsores and no money...I could see where the other wives could be jealous back then, now, not so much 

I still believe she's got a thyroid problem. Remember the bulge at the front of her throat the last couple of seasons? I wonder if she ever got that checked out?

• Love 8
Just now, WhatAmIWatching said:

I still believe she's got a thyroid problem. Remember the bulge at the front of her throat the last couple of seasons? I wonder if she ever got that checked out?

Probably not, unless they have a 2 for 1 with a midwife. It took Janelle what 8 years to see about that chicken mcnugget growing on her face before it almost was 5x's the size before she had it checked 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Probably not, unless they have a 2 for 1 with a midwife. It took Janelle what 8 years to see about that chicken mcnugget growing on her face before it almost was 5x's the size before she had it checked 

You're right, I must've hit my head and forgot for a second which family we were discussing. Maybe Robyn will get it checked when she can no longer swallow. (Janelle prob should get that second budding nugget checked, too)

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

It took Janelle what 8 years to see about that chicken mcnugget growing on her face before it almost was 5x's the size before she had it checked 

They probably don’t have any health insurance and Janelle is all about the money. It wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t go because she suspected it could become a hefty bill to have it removed. She doesn’t seem overly bothered about appearance either, so probably didn’t care much. But eventually it got so big that she had to take care of it.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

She probably saw a quack who suggested the pile of supplements she takes.  The day they were supposed to be going on a trip, ~5 minutes before departure, Robin was getting out her ~20 daily pills one at a time from a countertop full of various bottles & ziplock bags. And she was telling the cameraperson that poopy Areolabella needed a bath and then she would take a shower, and then the waiting family convoy could take off. She also probably liked sleeping until noon and having others take care of her kids. Rather than getting a proper diagnosis and treatment, Robyn thrives on being the tired wife who needs to be indulged.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

For birthing that many kids she doesn’t look that bad.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Janelle’s post about it :

13D59586-ADED-4092-9774-C9FCF8C5D72E.jpeg

892E08BA-F79F-48D5-BD12-FCCBA643839F.jpeg

This is what blows me away the most about Janelle's "logical" thinking. ""I started to see what looked like a scar develop"" HUH?? Scars "develop" as the body heals and knits itself back together...from a trauma that breaks the skin. 

I mean...there is nothing logical about that statement at all.

• Love 17
On 11/10/2021 at 10:13 AM, TurtlePower said:

This is confusing—if Kody disliked and shamed a chubby, nachos-and-cheese eating Christine, how could be possibly be into an obese, peanut-butter-Frito-eating Janelle? He’s admitted that is a major turn off for him.

I do agree Janelle seems to have that “buddy-buddy” thing with Kody, but given his dislike of obesity and junk-food-eating women, I’m not convinced there’s much going on there.

And I hate to give Kody credit, but, he has taken decent care of himself the past couple seasons. I remember him appearing a little paunchy for a bit, but he worked it all off. 

My armchair opinion from a life of people (and animal watching).

The simple answer is connection.  Or chemistry. Just because you tend to be attractive generally to a certain body type doesn't mean that everyone with that body type will "click" with you. Robyn's declaration when talking about her slender figure (sitting on the same couch with three not slender women) made her immediately state how she doesn't "fit" Kodys "type" to try to keep from looking like she is rubbing her slender figure in their faces.

Kody's true type is more of a woman that responds to him and fulfills his needs. He clicked with Janelle on a level that they look at things in a similar (and NON emotional) way. You can go so far to suppose that he was attracted to Janelle after being with Meri for 3 years. Meri is emotionally needy, physically touchy and demanding.  Janelle is really the opposite of that.  Maybe Kody wanted balance with adding Janelle and for the same reason that years later Meri wanted Robyn as a "friend and ally" in the family where Janelle and Christine were a working partnership.

Kody was never attracted to Christine, he is brutally verbal about that.  She admitted that she told her Dad to not consider ANY boy that asked about her, she only ever wanted Kody.  She even said that she openly flirted and chased him. Kody seems VERY turned off by her behavior, especially when she is very emotionally needy.  And so when her children also mirror Christine's loud and uncontrolled behavior...he also shys away from them. In my opinion they have a very odd dynamic that flips between Father/Daughter and Brother/Sister in the way they interact with each other. Christine describes their marriage pre-Robyn as "Easy". Sure, her going with the flow and accepting what little he gave her made it "easy" for him and she kept those rose colored glasses on so she could live in her little fantasy world and keep any pain securely locked up.

If a not slender figure truly turned Kody off, then he would be treating Robyn differently as her figure changed. But he hasn't. Roby can speak "Kody Speak" and can somehow be heard by him when others can not. Although I am suspecting it isn't paradise in Robyn's house either.  Many people point out she may have health issues, and if only going by what is on film, her entire personality changed with and after her pregnancy with Ari.  Her eyes are lifeless.

Ooo. Its' the Mykelti thread...

I think this same theory also plays out to the children of the wives.  Sadly, outspoken Maddie seems to have garnered favor from Kody even pre-Caleb.  Yet Mykelti, daughter of Christine, also one of the outspoken children, has not. Kody's treatment of both daughters (both of similar age) is night and day different. Even Janelle stated that she didn't really know why Maddie just seems more mature than Mykelti and they are close to the same age. lol...the "logical" one.

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Does anyone remember an early episode where the Prophet was calling his flock together to preach and one of the girls refused to come?  It was one of the "M" girls, I think.  Can't remember which one though.

Yep, it was Mykelti. I don't know if it was the Cookie Stealing speech though, @xwordfanatik. I think they showed one other time of them having "church" at home that was not the Purity/Cookie talk.

I seem to remember her getting out of "church" that time she refused to come, with Christine & Kody trying to spin it as "See, we don't FORCE the kids..." but I know for a fact she did not get out of the Cookie Talk. I just saw a clip of it the other day, it was awesome. It was Mykelti looking like she had PTSD from that talk, and saying "This made me not want to do anything with a boy, EVER!🤣 Good job, Robyn! You scarred the poor kid!

But you know, now she boinks Fat Tony so...ugh.

What happened to you, Mykelti! 

Edited by Sasha888
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 11/10/2021 at 10:13 AM, TurtlePower said:

And I hate to give Kody credit, but, he has taken decent care of himself the past couple seasons. I remember him appearing a little paunchy for a bit, but he worked it all off. 

We did have to witness his quarantine workout.  But, Kody said that he lost weight due to stress.  He had dropped a lot of weight around the time that they moved to Flagstaff.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

We did have to witness his quarantine workout.  But, Kody said that he lost weight due to stress.  He had dropped a lot of weight around the time that they moved to Flagstaff.

Ugh that "workout" is seared into my retinas.

I wish I could lose weight with stress! I seem to gain. Everything makes me gain. Sigh. I could get a tapeworm and somehow gain, probably due to a unique species of tapeworm that excretes some appetite stimulant, or something weird like that 😆 

Oops I didn't check which thread again. Is Kody's distaste of Mykelti solely due to her being a "difficult" teenager? Or does she see through him like a lot of the older kids seem to? I hope she calls him on his crap. She seems like a nice girl, just maybe a little flakey.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

How pathetic must someone be to pay for a greeting from any of these grifters?  It has me gobsmacked.  I wouldn't answer the phone if they called me for free.

$10? I guess her followers don't have much money so she is going for volume.  Isn't Kootie charging ~$65 and Christine ~$35? I'd like to see numbers who pay for each of these Cameo whores.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

How pathetic must someone be to pay for a greeting from any of these grifters?  It has me gobsmacked.  I wouldn't answer the phone if they called me for free.

I wouldn't pay $.01 for any greeting from any person on Cameo. ANY person!! Sheesh this is just beyond ridiculous! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, deirdra said:

$10? I guess her followers don't have much money so she is going for volume.  Isn't Kootie charging ~$65 and Christine ~$35? I'd like to see numbers who pay for each of these Cameo whores.

I read that Kootie upped his price to $99.  How many suckers paid that, I don't know.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I would be interested to see what business would pay $70.00 for an "engaging video for your company, employees or customers".

• LOL 13

I wonder if Christine deleted that review from a guy who bought a Cameo birthday video from Christine for his wife who liked her, but instead of a happy fun video got complaints about men & marriage. 

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Nature of business: MONKEY 🐒 

🤣😆🤣 OMG this is such a gem!

Okay back to what Mykelti says..."Specifically Christine's daughter"...

At first I thought wow, she is really mad at her father, but then I realized right above that it says the name of the show - TLC's Sister Wives. I think she's just saying that Christine is the one who's her mom, and it's obvious who her dad is because there's only one dad on the show.

As in, "I'm one of the daughters on the show. Specifically, Christine's daughter."

Bummer, because honestly I was hoping she was really pissed at Kody.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

As in, "I'm one of the daughters on the show. Specifically, Christine's daughter."

She's probably hoping to get more Cameo & LLNo business because Christine is the one jumping ship and Mykelti rarely thinks of her absent father.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I would be interested to see what business would pay $70.00 for an "engaging video for your company, employees or customers".

Rather an "engaging" video than an "engaging" tweet or any other form of written communication, for the twit can't spell to save her life.  🙄

• LOL 7
7 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Rather an "engaging" video than an "engaging" tweet or any other form of written communication, for the twit can't spell to save her life.  🙄

I would so pay $$ for a Kody cameo to give as a gag gift for a friend obsessed with this shitshow. Her favorite would have been a Michelle Duggar cameo, but am guessing Michelle is too busy helping JimBob run for local office.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2021 at 7:13 PM, Roslyn said:

I think this same theory also plays out to the children of the wives.  Sadly, outspoken Maddie seems to have garnered favor from Kody even pre-Caleb.  Yet Mykelti, daughter of Christine, also one of the outspoken children, has not. Kody's treatment of both daughters (both of similar age) is night and day different.

Unfortunately, I think you’re spot on with this. He really seems to care less for Christine’s kids; I’m not saying he doesn’t love them, because he probably does, but they just don’t rank high in the pecking order. (Truely in hospital and Ysabel’s back!)
Maddie always outranked Mykelti; both were outspoken in their own ways but Mykelti was more of a rebel and really pushing boundaries. Especially with her choice of clothes which was so daring and not modest (I’m rolling my eyes now) Then the golden child does what daddy expects of his girls: She marries young, with a guy he loves adores holds in high esteem and poops out a baby almost straight away. And Mykelti…. First moves away to st George, then comes home with Tony (much to Kody’s shock and disgust) and then refuses to get pregnant right after. She can’t get anything right in his eyes..

If there is anything that I am curious to see in this episode, it’s Kody and Mykelti’s relationship. Will they address Kody’s absence with Avalons birth?What excuse will there be?

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Will they address Kody’s absence with Avalons birth?What excuse will there be?

I'm betting it's Covid.  Fodder for tearful scenes of Kootie filled with anguished regret that he has to choose between his beloved children (Sobyn's) and the others that he probably cannot even name at this point.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

I'm betting it's Covid.  Fodder for tearful scenes of Kootie filled with anguished regret that he has to choose between his beloved children (Sobyn's) and the others that he probably cannot even name at this point.

Bingo.

That's what he'll blame it on, not the he's just a deadbeat dad.

Not go get too much into Covid rules/beliefs because we're all so sick and tired of it...but I just wanted to point out Kody's own beliefs, as previously stated on the show (I believe he said it when Audrey/Mariah came, when Hunter came home, and may have mentioned it in regards to Ysabel traveling for surgery) - Kody believed it would be safe enough to see these people, if they quarantined for 2 weeks.

So then wouldn't it follow that he could go see any wife or child he wants to see, if HE quarantined for 2 weeks before going to back to Sobbyn's nest? Everything he's said leads me to believe this is what he thinks, and yet if any other wife starts to corner him on this, he begins talking in circles, making excuses, and changing what he believes is "safe".

The "pink elephant in the room", as these people like to say, is that Kody has no intention of going for a whole 2 weeks without his beloved (cue the world's smallest violin). Based on his own beliefs for safety, he has options...he just doesn't want to use those options. He'd rather throw a word salad at you, like the shim-sham man that he is, and hope that eventually you'll forget that he has those options.

He's basically saying to his whole family, you're not important enough for me to go a whole 2 weeks without my Victoria's Secret nookie.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jenelle? That way she gets one call from her al fresco friend 🤣

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I'm always going to think of Kody as Janelle's "al fresco friend' now! 🤣

He does drop by to spend 3 minutes with Janelle every 3rd or 4th month though, so I think Meri's the one who better shell out the 99 bucks for a Cameo....if he's not getting paid, he's not getting anywhere near her!

• LOL 10

Yeah, I remember Kody waited 2 weeks to visit Mariah, but she & Audj had left for the BnB after only a week at Meri's.  And after that Meri collected Bonnie & brought her back to Flagstaff with her, just in time for her meeting with Kootie. So much for quarantine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

To be fair to Kody (ugh), they (and the country, really) were all a little misinformed about covid in the beginning. Kody thought freezing things, like a credit card, would kill the virus (he said his Doc told him that). Freezing temps actually keep the virus alive. Christine thought family couldn't give it to each other. And they all thought washing their clothes kept covid at bay.

IMO, Meri, Janelle and Christine were lucky one of their adult kids didn't get and spread covid to them and the rest of the family.

With that said, Avalon wasn't born until this year. While I have chosen to still not get on a plane, many have, and many have done so safely. And if Kody was/is still taking precautions, with some planning, he could have made the trip. Vaccination, testing, masking and quarantining would all reduce his chances of getting it and bringing it home.

Oh, one more thing - I don't remember the date or if it was IG or Twitter, but I think Kody was a little embarrassed by some of his precautions - he posted something like, he thought everyone was doing what he was doing. I'm pretty sure he posted that before Avalon was born.

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What a cutie!  Mykelti seems to be enjoying being a mother.  Maddie just seems to dwell on how annoying her kids are.

Agreed, Mykelti always smiles and looks happy in every picture she’s in with her baby. Maddie on the other hand, doesn’t. I doubt she realised what it meant to become a mom and how much time and energy it costs to look after little ones.
Now I don’t particularly like Maddie but can’t really blame her for this. She was “raised” by very absent parents. Janelle was always working and Kody was dividing his time amongst three, then four wives and a lot of kids. The kids were raised by Christine and the adults or bigger kids that happened to be around. Caring for the kids never was a one man show, whereas she seems to be a single mom most of the time with Caleb gone. Also, I doubt she received much motherly love as a child. Janelle is just not a very affectionate person. What example was Maddie given? She knows no better.

Mykelti had a stay at home mother. Christine genuinely likes kids and caring for others. I’m sure she loved to be a mom. I can totally see how that affected Mykelti who was raised in a much warmer family home. Maybe she even inherited this caring side from Christine, though the young Mykelti did not display this side as much as Aspyn back then.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, LilyD said:

Also, I doubt she received much motherly love as a child. Janelle is just not a very affectionate person. What example was Maddie given? She knows no better.

I agree in the sense that Janelle is probably the least physically affectionate of the 4 wives we see on the show...but I don't think that means Maddie was hurting for affection, physical or otherwise. I just can't agree with the bolded statement at all.

I remember Janelle always holding Savanah in the early season of the show, or Gabe, who was still quite small at that time, running up and hugging her legs and Janelle laughing and hugging him back. I can only assume she was the same with her older kids.

Also, yes she worked but a lot of people work full time and that doesn't make them an absent parent. She provided for her kids (and Christine's, so Christine could stay home).

Janelle made plenty of mistakes along the way as well...all parents do. But I think the blame for Maddie's standoffish attitude belongs squarely on Maddie.

Maddie also didn't learn to talk negatively about her kids from her mom. Janelle talks about her kids in glowing terms...she recently posted pics of her daughter ready for a dance where she referred to her as "My beautiful Savanah". I've heard her many times refer to her as "my baby", as well. Janelle's kind of low key compared to someone like Christine, but I thinks she shows a lot of love for her kids.

Janelle posts quite a few pics on social media of her getting together with all of her adult kids, and even sometimes Christine's kids are included in that. I remember a recent pic where Aspyn was part of the group spending time with Janelle. Hunter routinely makes time to spend time with Janelle whenever he has some leave. His brothers also do, even though they are young men now, with girlfriends and more exciting things to do than hang out with their mom. All of them seem to be fiercely protective of her. 

Janelle's not perfect of course, but she has done something very, very right.

Maddie had both the examples of Janelle AND Christine on how to be a good mom.  J & C are each different, but each have their strengths. She chooses to be a Negative Nancy instead.

I don't doubt that your point about Kody is right on the money, though.

Edited by Sasha888
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

I agree in the sense that Janelle is probably the least physically affectionate of the 4 wives we see on the show...but I don't think that means Maddie was hurting for affection, physical or otherwise. I just can't agree with the bolded statement at all.

I remember Janelle always holding Savanah in the early season of the show, or Gabe, who was still quite small at that time, running up and hugging her legs and Janelle laughing and hugging him back. I can only assume she was the same with her older kids.

Also, yes she worked but a lot of people work full time and that doesn't make them an absent parent. She provided for her kids (and Christine's, so Christine could stay home).

Janelle made plenty of mistakes along the way as well...all parents do. But I think the blame for Maddie's standoffish attitude belongs squarely on Maddie.

Maddie also didn't learn to talk negatively about her kids from her mom. Janelle talks about her kids in glowing terms...she recently posted pics of her daughter ready for a dance where she referred to her as "My beautiful Savanah". I've heard her many times refer to her as "my baby", as well. Janelle's kind of low key compared to someone like Christine, but I thinks she shows a lot of love for her kids.

Janelle posts quite a few pics on social media of her getting together with all of her adult kids, and even sometimes Christine's kids are included in that. I remember a recent pic where Aspyn was part of the group spending time with Janelle. Hunter routinely makes time to spend time with Janelle whenever he has some leave. His brothers also do, even though they are young men now, with girlfriends and more exciting things to do than hang out with their mom. All of them seem to be fiercely protective of her. 

Janelle's not perfect of course, but she has done something very, very right.

Maddie had both the examples of Janelle AND Christine on how to be a good mom.  J & C are each different, but each have their strengths. She chooses to be a Negative Nancy instead.

I don't doubt that your point about Kody is right on the money, though.

Just a thought on Janelle. She has said repeatedly throughout the seasons that she's not comfortable with PDAs. Speaking for myself..I hate PDA. I don't like anyone watching me even kiss, not down with seeing others. I seem prudish, but in private its a different story. I've been told I was a pleasant surprise... 

That may be the case with Janelle. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 11/12/2021 at 10:14 PM, Sandy W said:

All I can picture is...

Kody, looking serious walks through an office door and props his leg up on a desk. He looks into the camera and says..."Abraham Lincoln once said, If you are a racist I will attack you with the north..."

🤣

...sometimes I just can't help myself...

• LOL 11