Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

24 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Christine did last year in May. No clue if she followed up with second dose, or a booster. No clue about Gwen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COgQZLihEOS/

Mykelti may have gotten vax status wrong but Christine definitely had Covid.  Only Tony was fairly sick, the rest fairly mild and Aspyn the least.  It is a long "live" from yesterday, on the Mykelti's Whimsical Facebook page.

• Useful 7
15 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Mykelti may have gotten vax status wrong but Christine definitely had Covid.  Only Tony was fairly sick, the rest fairly mild and Aspyn the least.  It is a long "live" from yesterday, on the Mykelti's Whimsical Facebook page.

I started watching it yesterday. I had to give up because of the way she was moving Avalon’s arms around. What the heck?! 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2A4B0BEE-B1E8-4855-A450-355828F44D57.jpeg

0558304B-D728-4A8B-87BE-5CE07759DA1F.jpeg

That's a whopper of a breakfast and the arrangement of fruit and whipped cream on the oblong dish is very upscale bistro.  Sisterly memories are made of this and I hope for Truely it erases some of the hurt inflicted by her father.

• Love 24

Hopefully she just means that her milk is more digestible since she's been on Plexus and that she's not feeding it to Avalon.  But I wouldn't place money on that being the correct interpretation.

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, Fosca said:

Hopefully she just means that her milk is more digestible since she's been on Plexus and that she's not feeding it to Avalon.  But I wouldn't place money on that being the correct interpretation.

That’s what I was thinking (hoping) it meant too

I have heard from other mothers that their diets/supplements/etc have made their milk easier on their babies’ digestive systems 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Maddie gave Plexus to Axlebrush and blathered about how it improved his digestion.  Why does the Brown fambly have such problems with digestion? Try not eating crap!

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Fosca said:

Hopefully she just means that her milk is more digestible since she's been on Plexus and that she's not feeding it to Avalon. 

This post by Christine is worded a bit differently.

34D19446-B66D-4F23-9CA9-F9943980A2CF.jpeg

962B993F-3755-4E3B-B167-E68F06965CA9.jpeg

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, Elodia said:

Aaaaand another one to join the plexus-mlm-train. And Mykelti said Avalon has done amazing with digesting her milk too. She really feeds her child that stuff? WTF? 

Screenshot_20220125_071928_com.whatsapp.jpg

I gotta give Mykelti a compliment: Her hair looks SO much better now than it did when it was black. She actually looks her age now and not 15 years older. 

Now. About the plexus—I have nothing against supplements to an already healthy diet. But these claims are ridiculous, typical of MLM BS. Instead of promoting a healthy diet, they’re selling an elixir that “fixes” things. Just eat healthy in the first place!!! 

Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants (Michael Pollen). Get your probiotics and prebiotics in your food to help with digestion. That is how you help reset and maintain gut health—if you need a little help, fine, but don’t rely on a magic potion every day. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

if you need a little help, fine, but don’t rely on a magic potion every day. 

This is what gets me about Janelle in particular being involved with Plexus. Mrs. health coach and her, there is no magic pill, or however she used to word it. Now here we are, Plexus!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This is what gets me about Janelle in particular being involved with Plexus. Mrs. health coach and her, there is no magic pill, or however she used to word it. Now here we are, Plexus!!!

Yep! Just about everything digestion-related has natural remedies found in food—mostly plants, but not always. I didn’t even know probiotics could be taken in capsule/supplement form until I was an adult because we always had kimchi, kraut, homemade yogurt or kefir that was cultured for that purpose. 

I’m happy Christine is out and on her own and is spending time with her daughter, but FFS another MLM. I hate it when people sell gimmicks, not overall health and fitness. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I gotta give Mykelti a compliment: Her hair looks SO much better now than it did when it was black. She actually looks her age now and not 15 years older. 

Now. About the plexus—I have nothing against supplements to an already healthy diet. But these claims are ridiculous, typical of MLM BS. Instead of promoting a healthy diet, they’re selling an elixir that “fixes” things. Just eat healthy in the first place!!! 

Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants (Michael Pollen). Get your probiotics and prebiotics in your food to help with digestion. That is how you help reset and maintain gut health—if you need a little help, fine, but don’t rely on a magic potion every day. 

You read my mind.  I was going to suggest probiotics, too.  Why these women jump on the MLM bandwagon is beyond me.  Just get a rill job, FFS!  And quit preying on others to join your downline, just to benefit YOU.  They're still cults. 

1 hour ago, Elodia said:

What is it with the Brown women and their gut/bowel/digestion problems? 🙄🤔

In a word:  Kootie.  He's nauseating.  😖

• LOL 20
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

You read my mind.  I was going to suggest probiotics, too.  Why these women jump on the MLM bandwagon is beyond me.  Just get a rill job, FFS!  And quit preying on others to join your downline, just to benefit YOU.  They're still cults. 

In a word:  Kootie.  He's nauseating.  😖

I have taken many different preobiotic and they never made a difference in my gut issues. Eating most fruits and vegetables make things worse.  Sometimes there is no simple answer and no I would never take Plexus. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I have taken many different preobiotic and they never made a difference in my gut issues. Eating most fruits and vegetables make things worse.  Sometimes there is no simple answer and no I would never take Plexus. 

Agreed, everyone is different, and their requirements are different. That’s why schemes like this annoy me as much as they do.

Gut issues, digestive issue etc. are Plexus buzz words. Maddie and Janelle simply copy and paste, IMO. They post all of the same stuff, same wording, mental clarity, energy, and all of that. Christine,  Maddie and Janelle post the exact same thing on their social media accounts, word for word. Now they have 2 more Instagram accounts, and use Facebook also, same mumbojumbo. Buzz words. Now Mykelti is going to do the same.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, drinavictoria said:

I don't understand how Tony and Mykelti produced such an adorable baby.

I actually commented to Mykelti a while back that her baby is adorable and she thanked me, I seldom ever go on Insta let alone post anything so was surprised when I saw she replied!

• Love 11
14 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

There are always outliers who may not benefit from natural remedies. I hope there’s an expert out there who can help your issues. 

Speaking of probiotics, I had to up my game. Currently on antibiotics for a kidney infection—not only do I have to take more (in the form of live and raw), it has to be timed properly so the medications don’t interact with the probiotic foods.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, drinavictoria said:

I don't understand how Tony and Mykelti produced such an adorable baby.

Avalon actually looks like Tony, but with Mykelti’s coloring.  Tony has a cute chubby babyface and dimples.  Just not my taste for a good-looking man.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

There are always outliers who may not benefit from natural remedies. I hope there’s an expert out there who can help your issues. 

Speaking of probiotics, I had to up my game. Currently on antibiotics for a kidney infection—not only do I have to take more (in the form of live and raw), it has to be timed properly so the medications don’t interact with the probiotic foods.

This would be more along the lines of an elimination diet to find out what our body likes and doesn't like.  None of which I have time to do.  But I sure wouldn't be drinking a pink drink that might not be safe.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 1/25/2022 at 10:00 AM, Elodia said:

What is it with the Brown women and their gut/bowel/digestion problems? 🙄🤔

They’ve all had direct contact with a rotting, stinking piece of shit…. Kodouche!

they’ve been swallowing his BS for years 💩

• LOL 11

EFB17A95-C935-4423-A6A3-A0224F3CA9EA.jpeg

Hey loves 😘😘 I’m playing hookie today with mom and Truely 🙌 we had a blast at lunch and went to Ogden UT to hang with my Grammie and Aspyn 🌟 What is everyone doing this fine Monday?? 😻😎

• Love 10
On 12/9/2021 at 2:27 PM, deirdra said:

It probably began pre-birth; mothers who eat excess sugar and crap can predispose their babies to becoming fat and diabetic.  Mykelti celebrated after one prenatal appointment with a dozen donuts.

I don't think so. I gained 75 lbs wit my daughter and she has never had a weight problem

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 1/10/2022 at 1:44 PM, sheshark said:

Apparently Mykelti and family had Covid, including Avalon.  As did Christine and kids.

That's great! They are all okay and have immunity.

On 1/10/2022 at 1:50 PM, sheshark said:

Mykelti is not vaccinated due to personal freedoms.

Good for her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

This Plexus-Brown MLM thing is the perfect example of why most MLMs will fail eventually. You recruit family members or friends as sellers, but they need to sell their stuff too and will approach the same group of people as you. You are effectively creating your own competition. Best case scenario; you lose a few customers. Worst case scenario; they take you out of business…

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

Oh, great, another one that can't spell or put together a coherent sentence.

Notably, Mykelti is the one who is not in school.  (Christine, the teacher, is allegedly homeschooling Truely.)  But, she's the one playing hooky (or "hookie," for students and alumnae of the Christine Brown Academy of Home Schooling).

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Cute girl.  Does she have any shoes?

Not to mom shame or anything, but if it’s chilly enough for a jacket, it’s chilly enough for shoes.  A rule of thumb I always followed when my kids were small:  If I feel like I need shoes to walk outside, my kid probably does too, whether they can tell me or not.  Especially if you are putting them on the ground.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Not to mom shame or anything, but if it’s chilly enough for a jacket, it’s chilly enough for shoes.  A rule of thumb I always followed when my kids were small:  If I feel like I need shoes to walk outside, my kid probably does too, whether they can tell me or not.  Especially if you are putting them on the ground.

This reminds me of the times I told my daughters, I’m cold, you’re cold. 😁

• Love 11

It reminded me of that glamour pic of Mykelti sitting on the curb of a median in suburbia with bare feet & calves that were covered in dirt. None of us could figure out why they took & posted it, but she was smiling. 

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4