Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

51 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

genetics and environment both play a role in weight. Both Tony and Mykelti are overweight. They really need to monitor her weight and listen to advice from her pediatrician. 

Typically that advice is to maintain the weight and let her grow into it. It would be nice to see the entire fambly learn how to eat only real, unprocessed food - mainly protein and nutritious vegetables to gain height and muscles and use up the michelin babyfat.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8

I don't recall ever seeing words on their hideous patterns, so "if a word is spelt wrong" makes no sense.  However, if you buy a dress with a demon baby elephant print and the trunk appears to be coming out of your behind, that's okay - it's "supposed to be like that."

Gosh, can this company just go belly-up already, please?

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
On 10/12/2021 at 2:49 AM, Gramto6 said:

That is just too many "failures" to be accidental...

With the hundreds of thousands of leggings they produce at top speed I can definitely see this going wrong every now and then. And if people from around the world start sharing them on SM it may seem like too much to be accidental. But I don’t think so,

Yet I have also heard of cheeky seamstresses or factory workers in Asia who love to prank us stupid westerners. Out of fun, boredom or possibly frustration. So it wouldn’t surprise me if some of these failures are actually quite crafty handiwork done on purpose😂

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

On a related note: the Surviving Sister Wives podcast duo pointed out that when Kody buys Janelle a sign for her kitchen (with his mothers-in-law in tow, protesting his choice of gift), it reads "I kiss better then I cook."

I didn't notice that when I watched the episode, but Corey (the podcast husband) is very, very funny about it. "I kiss better... and then, I cook."

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

If you guys think that dress is bad, you should check out their epic legging failures😂😂 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/6025109/red-faced-gym-goers-epic-lularose-legging-fails-rude/

They matched up the patterns perfectly in many of the crotches of those leggings.  I imagine the seamstresses having fun doing it, and miss-matching the simple horizontal lines on Mykelti's $58 sale on purpose.

33 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

"I kiss better than I cook."

In Janelle's case that doesn't say much because she doesn't really cook other than to hurl slop once in a while.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

On a related note: the Surviving Sister Wives podcast duo pointed out that when Kody buys Janelle a sign for her kitchen (with his mothers-in-law in tow, protesting his choice of gift), it reads "I kiss better then I cook."

I didn't notice that when I watched the episode, but Corey (the podcast husband) is very, very funny about it. "I kiss better... and then, I cook."

I listen to the SSW podcast when I walk, and Corey's impersonations of Robyn frequently leave me doubled over laughing out loud like a crazy person.

The podcast is coming up to the recommitment ceremony....I can't wait. :)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2021 at 6:33 PM, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I would not wear any sort of crop top if I had stretch marks across my belly.  People’s eyes go directly to them.  It’s not that I’m putting down people with stretch marks, I’m just saying that you don’t need to hang a neon sign over them or anything if you don’t feel like they are your best feature.  It’s like wearing mascara or eye liner to highlight your eyes.

I know people aren’t perfect but the fit of those clothes is atrocious. It’s just…….ugly. It screams trailer trash. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I look behind Mykelti and see thousands of dollars spent on that crap.

All I can think of is how awful that room must smell.  That cheap polyester stuff always has a bad odor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Cetacean said:

All I can think of is how awful that room must smell.  That cheap polyester stuff always has a bad odor.

Yes, and after wearing it, it downright stinks with sweat smell that doesn't wash out.  Ugh!

I wonder if Mykelti still lets FT model stuff.  Bad idea.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 10/11/2021 at 6:51 PM, Teafortwo said:

I actually think that sign is the “truth” of Janelle and Kodys relationship…. Janelle has made it clear with her growls that she has the hots for kody and particularly his hips, ass, pelvis and the way he moves…..she also thinks he’s sexy with his hair in a ponytail and lets out a low growl when he walks by…..also when he came to visit her during the pandemic she reminded him of their sexy relationship and passionate times together…. Just my opinion but I think that’s why Janelle has handled polygamy the best, she doesn’t have a loving, caring husband/wife relationship with him and doesn’t need it, she’s a horndog and it’s all about the sex…. (She also enjoys discussing business with him and they seem to have a similar way of thinking, maybe because Janelle is more like a guy emotionally so they’re buddies, in that respect) Once he’s serviced her she’s happy to see him leave and go wash his stinky socks at Robyns house. 🧦😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Given how much my college students confuse "then" and "than", I wouldn't put much faith in that being the true interpretation.  I think the vaguely insulting meaning is correct.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I actually think that sign is the “truth” of Janelle and Kodys relationship…. Janelle has made it clear with her growls that she has the hots for kody and particularly his hips, ass, pelvis and the way he moves…..she also thinks he’s sexy with his hair in a ponytail and lets out a low growl when he walks by…..also when he came to visit her during the pandemic she reminded him of their sexy relationship and passionate times together…. Just my opinion but I think that’s why Janelle has handled polygamy the best, she doesn’t have a loving, caring husband/wife relationship with him and doesn’t need it, she’s a horndog and it’s all about the sex…. (She also enjoys discussing business with him and they seem to have a similar way of thinking, maybe because Janelle is more like a guy emotionally so they’re buddies, in that respect) Once he’s serviced her she’s happy to see him leave and go wash his stinky socks at Robyns house. 🧦😂

🤢 eww at finding Kody hot 

off to get some Jesus juice 😂

• LOL 7
20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

The "protien" spelling, eh, whatever. The kid inches from the edge of the counter makes my heart pump a bit.

Yup, if Avalontoyota leans way over sideways, reaching for mama, over she goes. But spelling and physics may not have been part of Christine's home-schooling plan.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

Yup, if Avalontoyota leans way over sideways, reaching for mama, over she goes. But spelling and physics may not have been part of Christine's home-schooling plan.

Ya she had no time for spelling or physics she was too busy being an EntrePeeManure or however she spelled it! 😋

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 11/7/2021 at 11:16 PM, Joan of Argh said:

This is confusing—if Kody disliked and shamed a chubby, nachos-and-cheese eating Christine, how could be possibly be into an obese, peanut-butter-Frito-eating Janelle? He’s admitted that is a major turn off for him.

I do agree Janelle seems to have that “buddy-buddy” thing with Kody, but given his dislike of obesity and junk-food-eating women, I’m not convinced there’s much going on there.

And I hate to give Kody credit, but, he has taken decent care of himself the past couple seasons. I remember him appearing a little paunchy for a bit, but he worked it all off. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

This is confusing—if Kody disliked and shamed a chubby, nachos-and-cheese eating Christine, how could be possibly be into an obese, peanut-butter-Frito-eating Janelle? He’s admitted that is a major turn off for him.

I do agree Janelle seems to have that “buddy-buddy” thing with Kody, but given his dislike of obesity and junk-food-eating women, I’m not convinced there’s much going on there.

And I hate to give Kody credit, but, he has taken decent care of himself the past couple seasons. I remember him appearing a little paunchy for a bit, but he worked it all off. 

I think the problem is they all lie to put a positive spin on whatever is going on at that time.

back when Robyn joined the family Christine was pea green with envy no doubt because Robyn was younger and skinny yet all the wives including Robyn went on about how Kody prefers chubby women and he agreed.

meanwhile he couldn’t keep his hands off Robyn and obviously had the hots for her.

that lie made the old chubby wives feel better and Robyn liked it because it made her the poor innocent skinny wife who kody wasn’t attracted to 🙄 

it also gave the chubby old wives a false sense of security while Robyn moved in for the kill. 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The "protien" spelling, eh, whatever. 

In the first season they said they did a lot of home schooling, which was done by Christine. I'm not against home schooling perse, but it does worry me if the parent that's teaching has a very limited (general) knowledge herself. And while I like Christine, I am not overly impressed with her general knowledge or intellect. How can you teach a child the basics of spelling and grammar or math when you're barely able to do it yourself?

Also, fundamentalists seem to have their own take on what's important to know, meaning they skip large parts of the curriculum and focussing on God, the Bible, the core values of marriage and parenting. (Mrs Duggar cough cough) Now, I don't think Christine is as bad as she, but the contents and level of home schooling did get me worried back then.

• Love 15
42 minutes ago, LilyD said:

In the first season they said they did a lot of home schooling, which was done by Christine. I'm not against home schooling perse, but it does worry me if the parent that's teaching has a very limited (general) knowledge herself. And while I like Christine, I am not overly impressed with her general knowledge or intellect. How can you teach a child the basics of spelling and grammar or math when you're barely able to do it yourself?

Also, fundamentalists seem to have their own take on what's important to know, meaning they skip large parts of the curriculum and focussing on God, the Bible, the core values of marriage and parenting. (Mrs Duggar cough cough) Now, I don't think Christine is as bad as she, but the contents and level of home schooling did get me worried back then.

I have been thinking this exact thing since I heard Christine is homeschooling Truely...I wanted to say basically this exact thing, but if I tried write something, it came out sounding really mean. You put this much better than I could!

I am too direct sometimes, and my version was something like "How can a complete moron like Christine teach Truely anything, when it's already been proven that her version of 'schooling' this family's kids produces blundering idiots like Maddie and Mykelti?" 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

IMO, Robyn was never skinny.  To me she was average weight among a group of women who were overweight to morbidly obese and looked thinner than she actually was by comparison.  

I agree that she was never extremely skinny but as you said next to the other three she looked even skinnier.

JMO but when they took surfing lessons on their honeymoon she was in a bathing suit and looked flat chested and even boney from certain angles (sorry couldn’t find the full length pictures that I wanted)

I’m still surprised that the other 3 were ok with Kody taking a young skinny wife that he was obviously over the moon in love with and couldn’t keep his hands off! 🤔

6AFFFE0E-8A90-40F6-8A16-12A8F6DAC5C2.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’m still surprised that the other 3 were ok with Kody taking a young skinny wife that he was obviously over the moon in love with and couldn’t keep his hands off! 🤔

They weren't ok with it. Not a one of them was okay with any of it, not the courtship or marriage or honeymoon...

Kody just doesn't give a rat's ass, and he did it anyway.

Their constant insistence that in polygamy, a man's current wives have to be ok with him taking a new wife is complete and utter garbage.

Edited by Sasha888
  • Love 14

To me the photo of Robyn is a normal body weight person.  She doesn't seem thin at all to me.  Skinny is to me very, very thin and the dictionary goes on to add emaciated which Robyn definitely wasn't.   Collar bones being visible is normal in a mid-normal weight person.  She looked a good healthy weight at the time they married.  

• Love 7