Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Can you guess the final color?"

I'm guessing a whimsical mixture of maroon, silver, teal, and yellow. Those were their wedding colors and I'm really so NOT proud I can remember that. 

Edited by Elodia
  • LOL 15
8 hours ago, Elodia said:

I'm guessing a whimsical mixture of maroon, silver, teal, and yellow. Those were their wedding colors and I'm really so NOT proud I can remember that. 

I tried an online colour mixer and you got it just about right.  

• LOL 5

I don't understand her obsession with changing her hair color.  The natural color is lovely and her complexion is appropriate for it. It's not like she's in her 50's and trying to cover gray.  When I was in the work force I felt like I had to look younger to fight the age bias but that's not her problem.

How much would it cost to dye something so long?

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

I don't understand her obsession with changing her hair color.  The natural color is lovely and her complexion is appropriate for it. It's not like she's in her 50's and trying to cover gray.  When I was in the work force I felt like I had to look younger to fight the age bias but that's not her problem.

True.  I changed my hair color several times as a young adult.  Then finally in my late 30's started coloring my gray.  My daughter said it made me look 10 years younger.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Cetacean said:

When I was in my 20's, I used to bleach my very dark brunette hair blonde. (such a what was I thinking time for me, and unfortunately there's pictures, lol) I have super thin hair and kept it around shoulder length, and it always ran me around $100-ish (late 80's early 90's)

Mykelti's hair is so very thick looking and then adding the length, (and since we're in 2021), I'd bet she forks over quite a lot to get hers done!

• Love 7
(edited)

Mykelti has always been creative and artistic so maybe she expresses that through coloring her hair. I’m not sure how much she will be able to upkeep it, but I think it looks alright, but I’m not really a fan of blonde hair except Aspyn and Ysabel. It at least beats the 99-cent black dye Maddie used on her crunchy-looking hair back in the day. If not for Christine’s hair genes this family would be in trouble.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

If not for Christine’s hair genes this family would be in trouble.

Sadly, I think Paedon, Gwen & Truely got Kootie's hair genes.  Though Paedon has the sense to keep his short and Gwen & Truely appear to leave theirs un-permed.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Oh my, they moved again.

I wonder if they purchased a house, or if they’re renting.

They still own the house and the townhouse in St George so I have no idea how they can get another place in Lehi????????

• Love 3
1 hour ago, smarty said:

They still own the house and the townhouse in St George so I have no idea how they can get another place in Lehi????????

The mysteries of Brown "financing" continue to the next generation...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, smarty said:

It is nearly 4 hrs from St. George to Lehi, so it is not convenient for landlording, either.

• Useful 6

Are people still buying that crappy clothing?  I saw someone in my town trying to sell it for a dollar an item.  No takers.  What are they doing for money and financing houses?  Guess I wonder that about everyone on this show!   I don’t think tlc pays THAT well to support all these people!  Grifting must be big business!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Are people still buying that crappy clothing?  I saw someone in my town trying to sell it for a dollar an item.  No takers.  What are they doing for money and financing houses?  Guess I wonder that about everyone on this show!   I don’t think tlc pays THAT well to support all these people!  Grifting must be big business!

For the time being that LLR is still around, there will be those that will buy from Meri, Christine or Mykelti (if she is still flogging it), for no other reason than that they can claim "a brush with greatness".  It is certainly not for the quality, fit, or style of the product.

It is the same mindset that would cause someone to pay $200. a night to stay at Lizzie's pathetic little BnB or pay $10. a pop for Rice Krispie treats.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

...for no other reason than that they can claim "a brush with greatness"...

How totally pathetic must these kinds of people be?  Basement dwellers that live vicariously through the lives of their beloved "stars".  It's very disturbing, really. 

The only people I would consider "influencers" are those who are intelligent, kind, and do good works.  I wouldn't give a second glance to enyone else no matter how famous, rich, or beautful they are.  

• Love 9

Mykelti and Tony both seem a little "off the wall" but this may be a match made in heaven.  I haven't read postings from Tony, but Mykelti seems to be living a joyous, fulfilled life.  I think Tony was assigned the role of buffoon during the courtship, wedding preparations, and ceremony in contrast to Caleb, who was presented as the stable, reliable one.  Personally, I find Caleb to be a bit of a stick who seems to be led around the nose by Maddie.

They also seem to be financially secure, having owned 2 homes in St. George as well as a nice new truck and I believe they have also purchased a home in Lehi in their recent move.

What's that old saying...for every lock there's a key................

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Mykelti and Tony both seem a little "off the wall" but this may be a match made in heaven.  I haven't read postings from Tony, but Mykelti seems to be living a joyous, fulfilled life.  I think Tony was assigned the role of buffoon during the courtship, wedding preparations, and ceremony in contrast to Caleb, who was presented as the stable, reliable one.  Personally, I find Caleb to be a bit of a stick who seems to be led around the nose by Maddie.

They also seem to be financially secure, having owned 2 homes in St. George as well as a nice new truck and I believe they have also purchased a home in Lehi in their recent move.

Agree.  tony may not be for me, but seems to be a good match for Mykelti.  Mr lookeyloo probably isn't for anyone else but me.  

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I totally agree.  They make a perfect match.  It's nice Mykelti is so happy.  Poor Christine has never had that fillin' with Kootie.

• Love 13

My thoughts on Mykelti's hair. I suspect she and Maddie, then Mariah dyed their hair dark to stand out in a growing crowd of Brownlets. 

Mykelti may have stopped coloring her hair using chemicals while she was pregnant. I know hairdressers that won't perm a pregnant woman's hair. It may not take, and fumes can be harmful.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

I would have liked to have seen Mykelti's hair with just the old black and red dyed parts chopped off. In the recent photo of her with Gwen, Aspyn, Ysabel & Truely, her natural shade was different than theirs and shiny.  The dull, faux brick red will fade and be hard to keep up for a woman who is too busy to shower.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

FT must have some (well) hidden talents that attract Mykelti because that is one seriously homely dude.  He gets bigger each time they post a picture.

He would make a pretty woman under the right circumstances!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Cetacean said:

FT must have some (well) hidden talents that attract Mykelti 

He can grow thicker, curlier hair than her father and she seems to like his quirky sense of humour and chicken cordon bleu. 

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Cetacean said:

FT must have some (well) hidden talents that attract Mykelti because that is one seriously homely dude.  He gets bigger each time they post a picture.

I dont think Tony was ever a looker, but he would probably be a more handsome man if he lost weight. He is not that tall and his features are smaller. Typically when one has small features, if they gain weight in their face it can distort their features and look "off".

Often not attractive people can make beautiful babies, Mykelti has a genuine smile on her face and that is good to see. 

• Love 12
On 8/6/2021 at 12:06 AM, jojo3couleurs said:

wow, that wedding picture is... interesting!

Was it taken before or after they bashed the life-size piñatas of each other to bits?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6

Mykelti really overshared in that last post, and then had to defend herself.  Does the public really need to know that Avalon lost 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks, drinks more breast milk from the bottle than from the breast, and that her breast milk is apparently the "good stuff?"

Overshare and then people expect to continue to know all your business.

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 12