Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

I was once at a business meeting in Toronto and thought it was odd to have a Ninja sitting next to me on the plane, but my hotel and all surrounding hotels were filled up with costumed young people - on the elevators, in the halls & lobbies, on sidewalks as far as the eye could see. I could image Tony feeling at home with these people.

• Love 10
On 8/10/2022 at 10:41 AM, TurtlePower said:

Those look fun!!! The only other time of year besides Halloween you can dress in costume and it’s not weird. 

On 8/10/2022 at 12:46 PM, deirdra said:

I was once at a business meeting in Toronto and thought it was odd to have a Ninja sitting next to me on the plane, but my hotel and all surrounding hotels were filled up with costumed young people - on the elevators, in the halls & lobbies, on sidewalks as far as the eye could see. I could image Tony feeling at home with these people.

It is fun! I’ve been to San Diego Comic Con International a few times. The costumes people come up with (often hand made) are amazing.

Yes, Tony would have business opportunities at these events, networking and panels and the like. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I can also see him at comic cons or those deals where loonies all dress up like their favorite action heroes.  I wonder if he takes his dolls along to show them off.

I have been to those, dressed up, and had a blast. They are usually filled with fun, accepting people looking to enjoy their favorite hobby and fandom. 

I hope Mykelti's babies are okay. She seems like a good mom. I'm glad Christine will be around to help, as 3 kids is a lot.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

So did Maddie get the People exclusive for her new pregnancy?

I’m thinking Mykelti is benefitting from the combination of Christine being a media darling right now and twins being slightly more interesting than your average reality star pregnancy.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

They announced they’re having boys, due date December 1st.

I believe they said in the article, that they think it will probably be before Thanksgiving, since twins usually come a few weeks early.  But yes the due date was in December.

• Like 2
On 8/17/2022 at 5:59 PM, truebluesmoky said:

I’m thinking Mykelti is benefitting from the combination of Christine being a media darling right now and twins being slightly more interesting than your average reality star pregnancy.

Ouch…imagine Maddie when all attention goes to Mykelti… I agree, twins are usually more interesting to reality shows as most people find it fascinating.

Maddie is very annoying and predictable when it comes to giving birth. We already know she’ll need at least 3 episodes to film her 80+ hour labor and accomodate all her whining and suffering. And since TLC did that twice already it’s getting a bit old. When the birth of the Padron Boys and Baby Brush 3 is aired in 2030, all attention will go to Mykelti and the twins. Of that I’m sure. The season after will probably deal with sibling rivalry and jealousy.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Mykelti did a live on her Lularot FB page. The recording is on "Mykeltis Whimsical Boutque" from yesterday. At about 1 hr 35 min, she takes a break to eat and Tony interacts with commenters, talking about his picks for baby names. I found him very entertaining and he looks much much better on video than he does in still photos. And his hair is amazing!

His top choices are Archer, Kai and Banks. Hers are Damian and Rhysand. I prefer his top two. 

PS I did not watch the whole thing. I scrolled through the comments til I found the ones about baby names which were time-stamped with that part of the video. Dipped in at that point on the recording and it's about 5 mins of Tony on camera.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 11
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Mykelti seems to tolerate Sobbyn, and I don't quite get it.  Whatever.

Mykelti seems to be quite chill about everything.  She may just live life in the moment, taking people as they come and not letting anything negative that they may say or do get to her. Sort of the opposite of Meri who imagines and obsesses about perceived wrongs that she never forgets and stews about, making herself miserable thinking that everyone is out to get her when most of them aren't even thinking about Meri.  

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 4
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So does that mean Mykelti and Aspyn are in the wedding party?

I don’t think so. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Michelle posted this picture (with one person photoshopped in) with the title, “bride tribe”.

47212F2E-DF07-4CCA-B5A5-EDE3C7981A95.jpeg

• Useful 4
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t think so. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Michelle posted this picture (with one person photoshopped in) with the title, “bride tribe”.

47212F2E-DF07-4CCA-B5A5-EDE3C7981A95.jpeg

Oh, okay. Around here bachelorette weekends are for the bride, maid/matron of honor and bridesmaids, but I suspected this might be different.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh, okay. Around here bachelorette weekends are for the bride, maid/matron of honor and bridesmaids, but I suspected this might be different.

I really don’t know. Just going by the picture.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Are Bachelorette partys now entire weekends?  Holy cow, isn't that expensive?

And Vegas is wayyyy more expensive than it used to be — even in the decade I lived there I saw it morph from an affordable party place to nickel and dime-ing EVERYTHING. So yeah it probably was very expensive. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I didn’t say she was. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Right,  I was referring to the comment below that one about Mykelti looking good. I thought they were referring to that photo.  I should have included that post.  

5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Right,  I was referring to the comment below that one about Mykelti looking good. I thought they were referring to that photo.  I should have included that post.  

I think they were referring to the photo of Mykelti & Aspyn (before the bride tribe photos) where both of them looked great and happy! They look good in the more recent photo when Mykelti is more pregnant with twins too.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/10/2022 at 2:32 PM, GeeGolly said:

A guess: I don't think Michelle can include everyone in her bridal party. With all Logan's sisters,  her own siblings (if she has any) any close friends and/or cousins she's going to end up with a HUGE bridal party of 20 or more people. Such groups are definitely going to outshine the bride.  So maybe she opted for a small group of bridesmaids +maid of honour and invited the rest to her bachelorette party?  It is one way of making sure that no one feels left out.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

A guess: I don't think Michelle can include everyone in her bridal party. With all Logan's sisters,  her own siblings (if she has any) any close friends and/or cousins she's going to end up with a HUGE bridal party of 20 or more people. Such groups are definitely going to outshine the bride.  So maybe she opted for a small group of bridesmaids +maid of honour and invited the rest to her bachelorette party?  It is one way of making sure that no one feels left out.

Yes. It’s been in my experience lots of people are invited to the bachelorette party (not just the bridal party). Friends, cousins, work friends etc all come if they want to. I see Michelle inviting anyone to participate who wanted to, and given Logan’s many sisters and her own social circle everyone has an opportunity to participate in the wedding festivities. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Here's a lil tidbit... I watched Mykelti's Whimsical Boutique FB Live tonight. She said her dad was visiting. Hmm. Does Mykelti live in St George? Or SLC?

I heard her say a couple of times,  “my data is out here”, the person she was doing the sale for had bad internet, so she recorded it instead of being “live”.  Did she say dad at some point?

• Mind Blown 2
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I heard her say a couple of times,  “my data is out here”, the person she was doing the sale for had bad internet, so she recorded it instead of being “live”.  Did she say dad at some point?

I THOUGHT so! It was the first couple sentences she spoke at the beginning of her live. 

Apparently a LuLaNo live takeover Mykelti was going to do tonight fell through. So instead she’s doing a live selling some of her own “gently used” LuLaNo. I only saw a bit of it, and someone asked if the birth of the twins is going to be filmed. She said, yes.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Apparently a LuLaNo live takeover Mykelti was going to do tonight fell through. So instead she’s doing a live selling some of her own “gently used” LuLaNo. I only saw a bit of it, and someone asked if the birth of the twins is going to be filmed. She said, yes.

Maybe they can film it while Just Christine whips up some welcome you two cupcakes. 

I vote no to the screaming hell of any delivery, home, clinic or hospital. Ick. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3