Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Apparently a LuLaNo live takeover Mykelti was going to do tonight fell through. So instead she’s doing a live selling some of her own “gently used” LuLaNo. I only saw a bit of it, and someone asked if the birth of the twins is going to be filmed. She said, yes.

Oh ffs!! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Apparently a LuLaNo live takeover Mykelti was going to do tonight fell through. So instead she’s doing a live selling some of her own “gently used” LuLaNo. I only saw a bit of it, and someone asked if the birth of the twins is going to be filmed. She said, yes.

I know that Mykelti has washed her "gently worn" items before putting them up for sale, but I still wouldn't anything on my body that could have potentially been anywhere near Tony's body.  🤮

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’ve never watched her selling Lularot….Does anyone know how much she gets for her used clothing?

If a Lularot dress was $60 new how much do her fans pay for it used?

I don’t know how much she was selling for. She sold out, though.

• Mind Blown 9
  • Useful 1

I know that Mykelti has washed her "gently worn" items before putting them up for sale, but I still wouldn't anything on my body that could have potentially been anywhere near Tony's body.

I watched a live where Meri was selling her own used clothing out of her closet, and people couldn't buy it fast enough. People are dumb. 

I fast-forwarded through Mykelti giving birth. I don't understand why TLC thinks we want to see anyone giving birth. Of course, they also show 600 pound people showering and Dr. Pimple Popper popping zits on close-up, so I guess there is a market for it. 

I like Mykelti overall. I think she is one of the less obnoxious people on this show. Her Facebook Lives are reasonably entertaining, although she seems to try to talk like Christine sometimes, and its better when she just acts like herself. I think Mykelti is very laid back, and that's why she can maintain relationships with both her parents and Robyn at the same time. She's probably not looking for things to be upset about, and she never lived in Flagstaff and watched the whole situation blow up in front of her. I do find it really interesting that she said she's not close to Janelle. I wonder if Christine's other kids consider themselves to be close to Janelle the way Janelle's kids all love Christine. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Just watched the birth episodes. Tony could not be more creepy. Had to turn it off when he was sitting on the couch, picking at his toes. “I might drop the baby”…..he sounds like a 5 year old.

ETA: Mykelti looks so much better in her natural hair color. 

Edited by Quickbeam
Update
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
30 minutes ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

I am confused -- does she think her half-siblings that she grew up with were actually her cousins? or were there actual cousins who lived with them all too?  

I consider myself someone who grew up with cousins, and we never lived together.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

I am confused -- does she think her half-siblings that she grew up with were actually her cousins? or were there actual cousins who lived with them all too?  

Ya I don’t get it, Mykelti didn’t grow up with cousins she grew up with half siblings.

totally different then axel, Evie and Avalon, they’re cousins

• Like 3
  • Love 1

In families of this size, there are a multitude of cousins. Any offspring of Meri's, Christine's and Janelle's siblings (or for that matter, Kody's) that visited often or lived nearby would be "growing up with cousins." Like @ginger90 I too grew up with cousins as well as siblings, although not in the same household.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

In families of this size, there are a multitude of cousins. Any offspring of Meri's, Christine's and Janelle's siblings (or for that matter, Kody's) that visited often or lived nearby would be "growing up with cousins." Like @ginger90 I too grew up with cousins as well as siblings, although not in the same household.

Oh definitely even in smaller families people have cousins who visit or live nearby and you sort of grow up with them but JMO I don’t think that’s what Mykelti means…. She’s shown in the past that she’s not the sharpest tool in the box… I think she means her half siblings 

I honestly don’t recall any of the Brown kids talking about having cousins, visiting their cousins, hanging out with their cousins or anything else about cousins in all the years the show has been on the air or any mention of their cousins on social media either… I would think if they had cousins that they “had the BEST times with the cousins they GREW UP WITH” we’d have heard some mention at some point even if they were never on the show.

maybe I just missed it or have forgotten but I don’t recall any mention of cousins ever. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

maybe I just missed it or have forgotten but I don’t recall any mention of cousins ever. 🤷‍♀️

In the family wreath, Robyn's ex is Kody's 3rd cousin and Christine's 1st cousin.  So, Robyn's older children would be cousins, but not half-siblings, with Christine's children.  But, the only children's cousin that I can remember is Meri's sister's little boy in Parowan in one scene.

I don't think that Mykelti is the family genealogist; I think that she confused cousins and siblings, especially since the family complains about being exiled from Utah and torn from their community - where their cousins would have been.

• Like 2
On 9/29/2022 at 4:41 AM, Cetacean said:

I would be surprised if a hospital allowed the filming.

I guess that depends on a few things: A: whether it's a planned hospital admission,  and B: whether everything goes according to plan with no complications.

TLC will have to work out an agreement with the hospital involved, which takes time. If it turns into an emergency, the hospital will probably deny filming too as they do not want a drama to unfold before the cameras.

These two reasons probably also explain why we didn't get to see anything from Truely when she had kidney failure and from Evie when she was rushed into hospital right after birth. There was no time to ask the hospital for permission and both were real emergencies. (Plus an ICU and neonatal unit or children's ICU tend to have visitor limitations as well)

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Truely is Evie n Axel's aunt. 

Unless she's talking about her own cousins in Utah or Tony's nieces and nephew. Otherwise wtheck.

Avalon is Evie and Axel’s cousin. 

MyKelti might be remembering when they lived in Wyoming near Kody’s family or when they lived in Utah near Meri’s family, or Christine’s family. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

In the family wreath, Robyn's ex is Kody's 3rd cousin and Christine's 1st cousin.  So, Robyn's older children would be cousins, but not half-siblings, with Christine's children.  But, the only children's cousin that I can remember is Meri's sister's little boy in Parowan in one scene.

I don't think that Mykelti is the family genealogist; I think that she confused cousins and siblings, especially since the family complains about being exiled from Utah and torn from their community - where their cousins would have been.

Exactly, I think Mykelti is confused

remember this is the same person who was going to be an entrePeeManure. 😂

• LOL 5
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Maybe not on the show.  But I remember seeing social media photos from Christine's kids, when they would visit her mothers family, I think they had like a family reunion every year and/or went on vacation together.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I hope they both have happy and healthy children but if we get a triple birthing episode with infinite guttural screams and a dingy tub for Maddie in one season, I’M OUT 😒

That would be awful.  There's a reason why pain relief is offered in a hospital setting.  I only had one child, but no way did I think home birth would have been a good idea for me.

I too hope they have healthy babies.  Has Maddie said if she's going to moan and groan again at home?  I hope not.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

That would be awful.  There's a reason why pain relief is offered in a hospital setting.  I only had one child, but no way did I think home birth would have been a good idea for me.

I too hope they have healthy babies.  Has Maddie said if she's going to moan and groan again at home?  I hope not.  

If I remember correctly I think Maddie said that North Carolina doesn't allow home births, that is why she had Evie in a birthing center that is "sorta kinda" more like a home birth experience.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 8

I’m no expert, but I think that in NC you can have a home birth, only not with a midwife assisting, unless she has a nursing degree and the consent of a physician, which is difficult to get.  So for practical reasons, it’s not feasible to have the home birth, thus, the birthing centers.  (Since 1980’s.)

I only found out a few years ago that my grandmother delivered several babies for other women back in the 1940’s.  This was before hospital births became popular.  The doctor would often go the home, but sometimes was not available and they called for my grandmother to assist.  I am so proud of her.  She passed away when I was quite young, long before I learned this about her.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
On 10/23/2022 at 8:09 AM, Cetacean said:

Breast milk = "meaty" feet?  I bet that's a new one on the La Leche League.

Is she still breast feeding Avalon while she's pregnant?

Is that even possible ?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Maybe yes, but can't imagine it is good for the developing babies...

The babies  wouldn’t be any less nourished by Mykelti breastfeeding.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
On 10/24/2022 at 9:30 PM, Gramto6 said:

Maybe yes, but can't imagine it is good for the developing babies...

As long as Mykelti is getting proper nutrition it shouldn't be an issue. In the developed world in the 21st century I don't see that being a problem (if we were speaking of an area with a famine/not adequate calories for everyone then it might be).

On 10/15/2022 at 5:44 PM, oliviabenson said:

2E735F29-129C-4FB3-A7A0-3C74809F6739.jpeg

5C5DE870-6DEE-4577-8F50-95D15C4E873A.jpeg

13078220-FEF9-4A7F-B91F-9BFC3853A29B.jpeg

I like her bluish/purple bathing suit. Looks comfortable. Swimming/water actives can be soothing for pregnant women, and she is pretty far along. She looks happy.

• Like 4

Love the group photo!

I think both of them (Mykeltie and Maddy)look happy. I can't imagine having twins! Yikes!

Just praying Maddy's baby is healthy when born.

Edited by Gramto6
added on to post
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

0E1A3B3F-32C2-4B66-A8DA-0EEFCF207ACD.jpeg

E4342506-AC59-4F1F-9EC4-B2B1A08E1430.jpeg

1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

0E1A3B3F-32C2-4B66-A8DA-0EEFCF207ACD.jpeg

E4342506-AC59-4F1F-9EC4-B2B1A08E1430.jpeg

What sweet photo! That little girl is an angel! And dad seems to be so happy with her.

OMG Mykelti is huge! I hope  those boys come soon! She has to be really uncomfortable. I wish her well in all things.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

As long as Mykelti is getting proper nutrition it shouldn't be an issue. In the developed world in the 21st century I don't see that being a problem (if we were speaking of an area with a famine/not adequate calories for everyone then it might be).

Scarlett45 is correct about breastfeeding pregnant women. Hope, just to be extra careful, that Mykelti's ob encouraged her to meet with a dietician. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

She is lucky to have a mostly stay at home dad to help too. Tony really seems to enjoy his times with Avalon. I know he goes off to game shows or whatever, but he will probably be a very hands on dad.

• Like 6

Mykelti did a video. She’ll be induced tomorrow. She has a contract with PEOPLE, and they will release the story of the births, and then Mykelti has  to wait about an hour, and then she can release info.

• Like 2
  • Useful 8
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Mykelti did a video. She’ll be induced tomorrow. She has a contract with PEOPLE, and they will release the story of the births, and then Mykelti has  to wait about an hour, and then she can release info.

Interesting. I wonder how much that pays. I’d personally hate having to give up control. 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She has a contract with PEOPLE, and they will release the story of the births, and then Mykelti has  to wait about an hour, and then she can release info.

What is there to release?  We already know she's having twin boys.  Hardly headline news at this point.  Unless they have tails or something, what is there to say that's worth a story?

• LOL 11