Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I seriously doubt that the wife or children of Dennis are bothering to track the social media of some complete stranger

<snip>

The only reason I can see for Carole to take a short break from posting the kind of thing she did is the reaction from fans of the show who bother to follow her SM ... some of them are likely to find her behavior to be in bad taste. 

This^. Dennis' friends and fam could not care less what the ex BFF of Bethenny Frankel thinks. And in my opinion no one will be scrolling through Carole's IG, at a later date, looking to match up dates between Writer Girl's vapid posts after Dennis' demise.

However, it's not just some of us on this board that think that her posts, immediately after the death of someone she's socialized and traveled with, as cold.

She's got 350k followers, many of them are surprised/not surprised at what she posted. But she's either tone deaf or doesn't give a F.  I hope it's the latter. Not that it matters anymore because her coveted time in the spotlight is over, but I'm glad that more of her fans are starting to see what she is inside. C-c-cold and just doesn't give a f.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 11

Bethenny’s on-and-off married boyfriend passes away - and Carole (Bethenny’s former friend and colleague) is supposed to be wearing black and staying out of sight?! Kinda silly.

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Bethenny’s on-and-off married boyfriend passes away - and Carole (Bethenny’s former friend and colleague) is supposed to be wearing black and staying out of sight?! Kinda silly.

Imagine being best friends with someone. Socializing/traveling with them. Being wined and dined by them. You have a falling out with the friend, later the boyfriend dies. Of course no one would expect you to wear black, that would just be dumb. But you honestly can't see yourself extending common courtesy to your ex best friend and the deceased by not feeling the deep need to post your laughing selfies just hours later on social media?

• Love 17

I personally don't think Carole needs to be draped in black but she did know Dennis (didn't some of these often discussed vacations with Adam occur with Dennis?) and she didn't seem to dislike him so I'd count him as more than an acquaintance she barely knew. Knowing that she is somewhat associated, and also in the public limelight due to her ongoing feud with his on and off again girlfriend... and knowing that she is personally most famous for well, her loss and grief, if nothing else, she should be socially aware enough to understand that people will be watching for and judging her actions. 

I mean, this isn't even about extending Bethenny any courtesy at all, its about making sure not to look like an ass. 

• Love 19

My nieces who loved and adored my grandmother, though not blood related to her, and my Aunt and uncle who were  posted pics of them hanging out with friends on the day she died. We never thought that was weird or problematic to my grandmother’s memory. I imagine this discussion is not something  B or Dennis’ family gives a shit about.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
On 8/6/2018 at 5:56 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Since leaving  being fired, Carole has gained some weight, giving her a healthier appearance, she also changed her hairstyle as she is always looking for ways to update her look.

However, we just can't seem to get her away from those feathers

giphy.gif

Omg, it's Caitlyn Jenner's older sister!

• Love 1

On August 8th, Carole tweeted and Instagrammed a photo of Peter Jennings. He passed away August 7th 2005. She honored him, he was her mentor, blah blah blah.

August 10th was the anniversary of Anthony Radziwill's death

Instead of posting pics of Anthony on Social Media, she instead spent the morning taking pot shots at Bethenny.

313ba34e-710b-401e-9b30-419f7119a8f1.png

This is one of the tweets still there, I see it as a pot shot to Brynn as well.

Spend the day on Social Media - honoring your husband who you wrote a book about, honor your widowhood like you mentioned on the show - like signing death certificates even though you aren't a doctor/coroner.

Why take any of the tweets down, don't journalists stand by their words? I think someone told her to take it down - like an agent or publicist. Carole SUX

Am I surprised she Tweeted condolences for Dennis first? Of course not, she needs to cash in and make herself look like she's the one to spread breaking news.

I'm waiting for an announcement that she will be meeting with Tyler Henry/Alison Dubois/LI Medium soon and the 2 who will come for a visit are Brad Grey & Dennis Shields. She'll bring a copy of Widow's Guide and a seashell from a vacation with Bethenny/Dennis for Tyler to touch to make sure she gets the right people visiting while filming. She'll make sure to say, oh Brad was the one who first told me this book might be optioned for a show.

By the way, did I mention Carole SUX?

• Love 13

We all know Carole & Bethenny are no longer friends. They had a painful public breakup. So why should she curtail any of her own social media postings due to her ex-friend’s issues? Sure, she could’ve kept it classier and just stayed quiet with the random potshots on Twitter, but Beth has been just as nasty with her own past potshots.

But expecting Carole to not post any party pics or be light on SM period just because her former friend’s messy married boyfriend fatally overdosed that same day seems a bit much to me. They’re both living very separate and different lives now; life goes on and at this point, Carole owes Bethenny nothing.

• Love 14

but Beth has been just as nasty with her own past potshots.

Was Beth taking those potshots while Carole was days past the death of a close personal friend?

Isn't there something to be said for well, being the better person? I mean as long as we're all willing to say Carole's down in the slop, rutting like a pig just like Bethenny, I'm cool. Just don't tell me she's a better person. I thought she was supposed to be "above" Bethenny in behavior.

You said it best - she could have kept it classier and chose not to. She has to own that.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Was Beth taking those potshots while Carole was days past the death of a close personal friend?

Unless I am missing something Carole deleted the tweet that could be considered problematic when she realized Dennis had died:

• Love 9

I’m not trying to start anything. I only follow Bethenny on Instagram because it’s the only social media I use. Has Bethenny really taken potshots at Carol? I see a lot of posts here with “receipts” about what carol puts out there but unless I missed it I haven’t seen the same on B’s side.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Isn't there something to be said for well, being the better person? I mean as long as we're all willing to say Carole's down in the slop, rutting like a pig just like Bethenny, I'm cool. Just don't tell me she's a better person. I thought she was supposed to be "above" Bethenny in behavior.

You said it best - she could have kept it classier and chose not to. She has to own that.

Oh I do agree. I certainly still wish that she’d kept it classy overall and simply chose to ignore Bethenny and all her quirks. It takes great strength and character to rise above mud-slinging without wrestling in it yourself; even though I side with her overall, I’m still rather disappointed in Carole for those nasty tweets. 

I think fan response going more in Beth’s favor and general bitterness about the whole experience got the best of her though. I’ll bet she really thought more folks would side with her, not Bethenny, so now she’s likely just defending her stance and is obviously sick of having to constantly be the “bigger” person at this point. She’s obviously all out of fucks now.

But I still maintain that she shouldn’t be expected to post sympathy tweets and curtail her own SM posts just because her ex-friend is going through a loss. She’s no longer a friend, therefore she’s no longer under any expectation to acknowledge Bethenny’s losses or accomplishments.

• Love 3

Unless I am missing something Carole deleted the tweet that could be considered problematic when she realized Dennis had died:

From the standpoint of being the better person, she wouldn't need to have taken down any tweets if she was really over Bethenny and over the show. If she's over Bethenny, and RHONY, why is she picking the scab publically to begin with?  I mean really, she's done but now she wants to fight and keep fighting? Because if she's telling the truth, she could have spent all next season cutting Bethenny to shreds and theoretically didn't want to... so why take the battle to twitter?

But I still maintain that she shouldn’t be expected to post sympathy tweets and curtail her own SM posts just because her ex-friend is going through a loss. She’s no longer a friend, therefore she’s no longer under any expectation to acknowledge Bethenny’s losses or accomplishments.

I mostly agree except that the act of going on extensive vacations with Dennis implies she at least knew him well enough to understand why others in her social circle might feel bad. I mean, is she really that cold? She had utterly no feelings for a guy she likely saw socially quite a bit in the last two years?

• Love 11

KFB exclusive sneak peek of Carole in her reunion ensemble

Here Carole answers a question from the audience over her use of injectibles.

Carole says she does not use any botox or fillers. She proves she can move her features and make facial expressions

FavorableQuarrelsomeCricket-size_restric

Carole still refuses to give up those feathers.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Oh I do agree. I certainly still wish that she’d kept it classy overall and simply chose to ignore Bethenny and all her quirks. It takes great strength and character to rise above mud-slinging without wrestling in it yourself; even though I side with her overall, I’m still rather disappointed in Carole for those nasty tweets. 

I think fan response going more in Beth’s favor and general bitterness about the whole experience got the best of her though. I’ll bet she really thought more folks would side with her, not Bethenny, so now she’s likely just defending her stance and is obviously sick of having to constantly be the “bigger” person at this point. She’s obviously all out of fucks now.

I hear you, Sun-Bun, but I do think she should have taken a day off.  Perhaps it comes down to individual differences, but if I had a friend breakup and then my SO/long time friend died, I'd honestly expect either condolences or at least silence. The gleeful, look-at-me having such a great time photos posted on the same day came across as very insensitive, even callous.  Am I, a complete stranger, sadder that Dennis died (for him, for his family, for Bethenny) than Carole is?  It kinds seems like yes. Is that really the message she wants to send? Or is that how she feels? It doesn't effect me personally, so IGDAF? If that's true, I have seriously misjudged her.

I'd like to think that she tried to contact Bethenny to say how sad she is and that she's there for her if she needs her. Kindness, compassion, putting pettiness aside would be what I would expect especially considering she's had the experience of losing someone she loved. I hope that's true because I really don't want to be wrong about her.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

This^. Dennis' friends and fam could not care less what the ex BFF of Bethenny Frankel thinks. And in my opinion no one will be scrolling through Carole's IG, at a later date, looking to match up dates between Writer Girl's vapid posts after Dennis' demise.

However, it's not just some of us on this board that think that her posts, immediately after the death of someone she's socialized and traveled with, as cold.

She's got 350k followers, many of them are surprised/not surprised at what she posted. But she's either tone deaf or doesn't give a F.  I hope it's the latter. Not that it matters anymore because her coveted time in the spotlight is over, but I'm glad that more of her fans are starting to see what she is inside. C-c-cold and just doesn't give a f.

I didn’t say just this board, though. I said the viewers, which means folks beyond this board. 

The people who are making noise about this are the viewers.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Jel said:

I hear you, Sun-Bun, but I do think she should have taken a day off.  Perhaps it comes down to individual differences, but if I had a friend breakup and then my SO/long time friend died, I'd honestly expect either condolences or at least silence. The gleeful, look-at-me having such a great time photos posted on the same day came across as very insensitive, even callous.  Am I, a complete stranger, sadder that Dennis died (for him, for his family, for Bethenny) than Carole is?  It kinds seems like yes. Is that really the message she wants to send? Or is that how she feels? It doesn't effect me personally, so IGDAF? If that's true, I have seriously misjudged her.

I'd like to think that she tried to contact Bethenny to say how sad she is and that she's there for her if she needs her. Kindness, compassion, putting pettiness aside would be what I would expect especially considering she's had the experience of losing someone she loved. I hope that's true because I really don't want to be wrong about her.

That post didn't bother me in regards to Bethenny. Was Carole taking a shot at her, yes..I find it more insensitive in regards to Anthony.

If she limited her pot shots at Bethenny to 2 on August 8th the day she honored Peter Jennings. Surely she could have limited any SM comments about Bethenny on the anniversary of Anthony's death? And to post the having a great time on the anniversary of his death? No picture of Anthony? No mention? That I find Callous.

Carole SUX

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Rap541 said:

From the standpoint of being the better person, she wouldn't need to have taken down any tweets if she was really over Bethenny and over the show. If she's over Bethenny, and RHONY,

People were responding to a tweet  before she  knew Dennis had died. Turns out the early tweet was an asshole calling her out on the anniversary of her husbands death. When she was responded she didn’t know he had died so she chose to correct it. I don’t know how she could handle it better. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8

I was speaking more generally, biakbiak. If Carole is really done with Bethenny and RHONY, why all the tweets at all? Skip Dennis's unfortunate death... she's no longer friends with Bethenny and walked away, theoretically, from RHONY by her own choice. Why all the bitter tweets?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I actually like Carole, but there's no universe where that satin dress goes with those sneakers.

But see, Carole is just so darn quirky and eccentric!  She's just a hip funky chick in her satin gown with the sneakers hangin' on the stoop. Her shoes don't need to match her dress.  Considerations like that aren't for people who are as cool as Carole!

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I was speaking more generally, biakbiak. If Carole is really done with Bethenny and RHONY, why all the tweets at all? Skip Dennis's unfortunate death... she's no longer friends with Bethenny and walked away, theoretically, from RHONY by her own choice. Why all the bitter tweets?

Because the season is still not over (1ep + reunion) ?

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Is she required to tweet? And we realistically can expect her to shush about Bethenny once the reunion airs? 

Is she supposed to stfu because of... whatever ? And I'm stopping here :) Good night (10.30pm my time)

• Love 8

Is she supposed to stfu because of... whatever ?

Not at all. But it does say something about her that she's wanting to be done, and is above it and wants to portray herself as the calm, cool one casually observing... but still keeps poking the bear by posting nasty and bitter little tweets complaining about the show and frenemy Bethenny. 

If she really was over it, she'd let it go. And honestly, if she didn't want the attention, she'd stop posting about Bethenny.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

So why should she curtail any of her own social media postings due to her ex-friend’s issues? 

Because -- to me --  it's not about Bethenny, it's about Carole's relationship with Dennis.

Anybody I knew well enough to travel & socialize with (regardless of how I felt about his on again/off again girlfriend) would merit a respectful reaction from me about their death (especially one that was unexpected and troubled).  I wouldn't post a party-on photo of myself a few hours after that person died (as if the death of a man I drank and laughed with wasn't gonna ruin my good time). Instead, I'd make the grand sacrifice of waiting a whole 24 hours to post it.  And if I made my name writing eloquently about grief and sorrow -- and all the ways people mishandle it, from "grief whores" to the well meaning clueless --  I would likely double down on that approach, and post something else altogether.

And Radziwill's inability (or choice) to not behave better tells me something very unpleasant about her -- it's as if she has no concept of empathy, no instinct to say "How would I have felt if someone who knew my husband did that on the day Anthony died?" And since I've no doubt the reverse situation would be a parade of moral hypocrisy on Radziwill's part, her reaction is especially off-putting to me. (We all know if Adam had died and Frankel posted a "So Happy to Be Together Again!" photo of herself, Kyle and Luann only a few hours later, Radziwill would even now be shopping a book deal entitled "What Fremains: a Memoir of Being Grief-Brutalized by a Frenemy").

Edited by film noire
  • Love 18

We all know if Adam had died and Frankel posted a "So Happy to Be Together Again!" photo of herself, Kyle and Luann only a few hours later, Radziwill would even now be shopping a book deal entitled "What Fremains: a Memoir of Being Grief-Brutalized by a Frenemy").

HAHAHAH

But seriously, you really think she'd ever finish that book? ;)

• Love 15
1 minute ago, film noire said:

Anybody I knew well enough to travel and socialize with (regardless of how I felt about his on again/off again girlfriend) would merit a respectful reaction from me to their death (especially one that was unexpected and troubled).  I

I don’t agree fundamentally or even in practice is there a timeframe where she can post nonDennis related things?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Cassandra - rightmost- has an amazing haircut.   She really carries that Audrey Halle Winona vibe,  classic and ultramodern. Ryebread I think posted how Cassandra put her $80 million house on the market recently and LOOK at how perfectly casual she looks!   She’s got that Jen Aniston magic going on.  Sam Ronson also looks adorable, as is that baby boy.   Carole, DUDE.  I like experimental, extra fashion.   But...damn.

How would an option work in publishing?   Is Carole getting paid for another party snagging The Widow’s Guide, is that only potential cash, or is it kind of just a fantasy now, best as one can guess?  Mondrianyone, would you be able to tell us?

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I don’t agree fundamentally or even in practice is there a timeframe where she can post nonDennis related things?

As I said, 24 hours does it for me -- no need for high Victorian rituals, no armbands or wearing black for a year ; )  And it's not that it's non-Dennis related; there are all sorts of things she could have posted not involving Dennis, that wouldn't have been insensitive.  It's that a man Carole knew well enough to travel and hang out with died a very troubling death, and she felt the need to then post a "We So Happy!" photo that very day.  I find that telling.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10

Honestly, I wouldn't even have had to think about what was proper or not proper in that situation. If someone I knew well enough to travel with and hang out with died unexpectedly I just wouldn't even be in the mood to post a yay us! happy! post that day. I would be pretty sad.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I actually like Carole, but there's no universe where that satin dress goes with those sneakers.

1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

But see, Carole is just so darn quirky and eccentric!  She's just a hip funky chick in her satin gown with the sneakers hangin' on the stoop. Her shoes don't need to match her dress.  Considerations like that aren't for people who are as cool as Carole!

18 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Cassandra - rightmost- has an amazing haircut.   She really carries that Audrey Halle Winona vibe,  classic and ultramodern. Ryebread I think posted how Cassandra put her $80 million house on the market recently and LOOK at how perfectly casual she looks!   She’s got that Jen Aniston magic going on.  Sam Ronson also looks adorable, as is that baby boy.   Carole, DUDE.  I like experimental, extra fashion.   But...damn.

How would an option work in publishing?   Is Carole getting paid for another party snagging The Widow’s Guide, is that only potential cash, or is it kind of just a fantasy now, best as one can guess?  Mondrianyone, would you be able to tell us?

Homie The Clown tried to emphasize what should/could be worn with Satin and Carole failed.

tenor.gif?itemid=6222905

If you think about it, Carole usually screws up a look with some sort of "accessory" (shoes, earrings, jewerly, feathers - OY!)

• Love 9

The best thing for Carole is to figure out what her end point is in engaging with Bethenny (probably after the reunion).  Bethenny will never stop as long she feels criticized in any way by this situation. 

I support Carole.  Bethenny's behavior at the murder mystery dinner was next level gaslighting, victim playing, manipulative, controlling nastiness.  That was not a friend who wanted to fix anything.  That was abusive behavior.  My guess is Bethenny has been testing Carole's boundaries for a while (Like she does with everyone.  She's so hostile and nasty in the way she speaks to people) and Carole has emotionally disengaged.  So now Bethenny's playing the victim to avoid taking responsibility.

Edited by LakeGeorg
  • Love 7
On 8/10/2018 at 11:34 PM, Anne Thrax said:

Plus, it has to be the kiss of death in terms of Adam ever wanting to bang her again.

Has Carole used up all of her five good summers? Has she reached her Last Fuckable Day? That haircut screams LFD.

Her's an article about the LFD:

https://femna.eu/your-last-fuckable-day/

Signs that it is time to celebrate your last “fuckable” day

When young people start to call you ma’am

When it is time to put all of your shorts into retirement

When dressing up is putting on lipstick

When you go out with your dad and keep getting mistaken for his wife

When you throw out a reference from the 80’s and realize that everyone with a dazed look was born in the 2000’s

When your little black book is full of names that end in M.D.

When you can’t find one of your favorite classic movies to rent… ANYWHERE

When you don’t know any of the artists on the top 40 list

When you feel sexy on a Saturday night in an oversized sweater and stuffing your face with popcorn

When you look forward to your BIG nights on the couch binge watching a Netflix series

When your idea of grabbing a drink is a hot tea at a reputable café

When “going out” becomes more of a chore than a pleasure

Why celebrate your last “fuckable” day

You don’t have to worry about your looks

People will give you their seat on the bus

Young men offer to carry your bags up or down the stairs

If you are single, you don’t need to waste time on shallow men

You have a right to exercise your elder privileges

Of course this is all in good fun. It's a crazy society when Maggie Gyllenhaal is considered too old at 38 to be the love interest of a 55yo man.

The dress with sneakers reminds me of when I was a kid and would buy stuff like old evening gowns from the thrift store and wear home to play.

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

The dress with sneakers reminds me of when I was a kid and would buy stuff like old evening gowns from the thrift store and wear home to play.

Ha, I wore sneakers (all white ones) with a white tee and skirt the other day. I’m a constant embarrassment to my daughter. I’m wearing them on vacation soon with skirts and shorts and don’t give a hoot. My feet and back won’t hurt. I discovered this brand when I was nursing ages ago and won’t give them up. I do have to buy a new pair every six months or so (depending on the weather and terrain I’ve been through/on). I do have better shoes for evening wear.

Edited by Mindthinkr
Punctuation
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

We all know Carole & Bethenny are no longer friends. They had a painful public breakup. So why should she curtail any of her own social media postings due to her ex-friend’s issues? Sure, she could’ve kept it classier and just stayed quiet with the random potshots on Twitter, but Beth has been just as nasty with her own past potshots.

But expecting Carole to not post any party pics or be light on SM period just because her former friend’s messy married boyfriend fatally overdosed that same day seems a bit much to me. They’re both living very separate and different lives now; life goes on and at this point, Carole owes Bethenny nothing.

I hear what you are saying, and if she hadn't taken a potshot at B while noting that her pain is so much more, taken it down, then posted about her sorrow at Dennis dieing, thereby inserting herself into the death of a person her actions say she doesn't really care about, and then posting a partying picture with friends, I would give her a pass.

But it's so typically tone deaf. At this point my deepened disgust has nothing nothing to do with Dennis or Jill or Bethany seeing, but that her behavior is attention seeking, creepy, and not kosher.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 15

Almost everyone has had sadness or tragedy in their lives.  Untimely deaths, family losses, etc.  But unlike Carole and Dorinda, we don't keep dragging them out in public for everyone to keep reminding the rest of us of our loss/tragedy.  I don't mean they should Move On.  I just mean it is time to stop bringing them up on the show as a badge or honor.  I hope I don't sound "mean-spirited" because that is not my intent; I am just tired of Dorinda and St. Richard and Carole and her double tragedy.  It was a horrible thing to have to go through; I am sure there is not an hour/day that goes by without thinking about it; it is something that you never really get over/past.  I am sure they loved their husbands and friends, who were more than likely their whole life(s) at the time. But please stop using it for a storyline.  It seems a little disrespectful and trivializes things a bit.  Bethany also loves to dwell on her early life; she has built entire seasons rehashing it. But she doesn't bother me as much; don't know why.

• Love 16
47 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Almost everyone has had sadness or tragedy in their lives.  Untimely deaths, family losses, etc.  But unlike Carole and Dorinda, we don't keep dragging them out in public for everyone to keep reminding the rest of us of our loss/tragedy.  I don't mean they should Move On.  I just mean it is time to stop bringing them up on the show as a badge or honor.  I hope I don't sound "mean-spirited" because that is not my intent; I am just tired of Dorinda and St. Richard and Carole and her double tragedy.  It was a horrible thing to have to go through; I am sure there is not an hour/day that goes by without thinking about it; it is something that you never really get over/past.  I am sure they loved their husbands and friends, who were more than likely their whole life(s) at the time. But please stop using it for a storyline.  It seems a little disrespectful and trivializes things a bit.  Bethany also loves to dwell on her early life; she has built entire seasons rehashing it. But she doesn't bother me as much; don't know why.

These two women use their losses as a badge of honor. They think they’re more deserving of empathy, they think they’ve suffered more than anyone else has ever suffered and that’s why so many people have become desensitized to their losses.

• Love 17

.    I've always been a Bethenny fan so even though Carole didn't interest me, I accepted her as Bethenny's friend.  That changed this season.   I went from neutral to dislike and now I can't wait for that smug bitch to be gone.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 14
55 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

It's clear that Carole is happy that she left, too. It's as though a weight has been lifted.

Maybe but I think it's too early to tell.   We'll have to see what she does.

• Love 1

Just wondering but how many vacations did Carole go on that included Dennis?  I'm thinking two.  One in the Bahamas and one in Florida?  Correct me if I'm wrong.  Beth and Dennis have been on and off during their 'relationship'.  So how well did Carole actually know Dennis? 

• Love 3

The rules and expectations for Carole’s behavior during this time are amazing.

Truly. Did Kyle Richards stay holed up and off SM after she learned of Dennis's passing?

Back to the grimy. Is this the place to remark in Michael Rapaport’s WWHL criticisms of Carole?

Grimy is right. Why anybody cares about that skeezbucket's opinion is beyond me.

As I said in Bethenny's thread, some of the more rabid of Bethenny's fans were camped out in the mentions of the RHONY's Twitter mentions, chastising those who hadn't tweeted condolences to Bethenny. Then there were other of Bethenny's fans complaining that Carole tweeted. Then there were even more complaining about why she didn't @ Bethenny in the tweet.

Good grief. Stans gonna stan, though.

Is she required to tweet?

No, but reading her tweets isn't required, neither.

Yeah, that getup is wack. Ronson certainly looks happy, so good for her.

Next year will be a milestone anniversary regarding the deaths of Anthony, John and Carolyn. I wonder if Carole is planning on writing a memoir based on the two decades that have since passed?

Edited by jaync
  • Love 9
53 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Just wondering but how many vacations did Carole go on that included Dennis?  I'm thinking two.  One in the Bahamas and one in Florida?  Correct me if I'm wrong.  Beth and Dennis have been on and off during their 'relationship'.  So how well did Carole actually know Dennis? 

Probably not well enough to tweet her condolences before his on and off again girlfriend did.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Not at all. But it does say something about her that she's wanting to be done, and is above it and wants to portray herself as the calm, cool one casually observing... but still keeps poking the bear by posting nasty and bitter little tweets complaining about the show and frenemy Bethenny. 

If she really was over it, she'd let it go. And honestly, if she didn't want the attention, she'd stop posting about Bethenny.

Without her conflict with a Bethenny, she’s irrelevant. Is that it? The thought just occurred to me; she’s got nothing else of substance to write about, just friends & get-togethers like the rest of us. 

• Love 4