Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

On 8/25/2018 at 9:59 PM, bagger said:

This screams “serious journalist!”

To be fair, I believe this is a photo accompanying Carole's first journalism piece post RHoNY, for Esquire ("Ho Fo a Day"). 

Originally meant to be an in-depth investigation into sex trafficking, Carole put her own spin on the piece by choosing to stand, half naked, in a window in the Red Light district alongside one of her best girls (Christiane Amanpour) just to see what "ha'pens".  Fighting off the ravages of humidity and camel toe -- and in between random screams of "Get off my jock!" -- what happened was......precisely nothing: she was ignored. Amanpour, however. was offered a Kingdom for the pleasure of two private minutes listening to her speak in her authoritative but oddly soothing voice (that unique sound of hers, somewhere between a Werther's tucked in the back of her mouth and Downton diction). Amanpour (or "Missy Chrissy", as the john was told to call her) parlayed that two minutes into a six month hardcore investigation that blew up the Dark Net, once and forever. 

Carole sold her lingerie on Posh.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, film noire said:

To be fair, I believe this is a photo accompanying Carole's first journalism piece post RHoNY, for Esquire ("Ho Fo a Day"). 

Originally meant to be an in-depth investigation into sex trafficking, Carole put her own spin on the piece by choosing to stand, half naked, in a window in the Red Light district alongside one of her best girls (Christiane Amanpour) just to see what "ha'pens".  Fighting off the ravages of humidity and camel toe -- and in between random screams of "Get off my jock!" -- what happened was......precisely nothing: she was ignored. Amanpour, however. was offered a Kingdom for the pleasure of two private minutes listening to her speak in her authoritative but oddly soothing voice (that unique sound of hers, somewhere between a Werther's tucked in the back of her mouth and Downton diction). Amanpour (or "Missy Chrissy", as the john was told to call her) parlayed that two minutes into a six month hardcore investigation that blew up the Dark Net, once and forever. 

Carole sold her lingerie on Posh.

You had me fooled until the "ravages of humidity and cameltoe" part. LOL. It's early, I need my coffee.

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

That really is gross that she's going after her while BF is mourning/dealing with a very sad turn of events. So unnecessary. 

ETA - curiosity got the best of me and I looked her up on Twitter... Glad to see people responding appropriately. She really needs to get a hobby. ;) 

Whoa.  I just looked, too. She's getting nailed. Her fans' blinders are finally coming off.

tenor.gif?itemid=4225410

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, jaync said:

What did Carole tweet to cause all the pearl-clutching? That part was conveniently left off.

She retweeted a couple of nasties from another account (rumored to be hers) and added her additional crap.  They are still up and that last things she tweeted.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

She retweeted a couple of nasties from another account (rumored to be hers) and added her additional crap.  They are still up and that last things she tweeted.

Rumored to be hers!? The plot thickens...

• Love 4
Just now, Jel said:

There is an account that is really nasty but nasty with big words.  This account seems to jump into the fight at just the right moment.  So of course ‘people say’. 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Carole has been a pretty perfect match for this cohort of women and the franchise at large precisely because she’s not a quinquagenarian “girl” who lay down with dogs and got fleas but, rather, a pig who’s reveled in shit from the beginning of her tenure on the show. 

Since her first season, she’s lobbed vile grenades at colleagues and acquaintances who have done her no ill  with all of the casual smugness and self-satisfaction of an especially puerile tween farting in an elevator. 

From more or less immediately ridiculing LuAnn’s immutable biological characteristics (“pumpkin head”; “I heard two male voices; one belonged to LuAnn”) way before any substantive conflict erupted between them to sneering that Dorinda’s boyfriend is “sweaty and misshapen,” she certainly hasn’t shied away from shaming others for their physical appearance. 

That would be despicable enough, but it takes a genuinely sick and malicious moral fiber (or lack thereof) to stage whisper “it’s hard to watch her eat” and “I don’t know about eating disorders but I know about denial” in front of a recovering anorexic let alone reference the near-fatal abuse a friend once suffered from a romantic partner in order to explain why said friend was unexpectedly more composed during a shared experience. Or, just as disgustingly, use the premature deaths of of a spouse and other loved ones to deride the pain of a former friend because she hasn’t personally endured losses of that magnitude.

Personality aside, Widow’s Guide was completed during Carole’s maiden season. For what has she been using the show as a platform since? Selling her “gently used” clothes on Poshmark, conducting seances on other reality cable programming to communicate with the spirits of friends who died two decades ago, and slinging donuts in the park. She certainly didn’t fulfill her contractual obligation to produce a second book per the terms of the deal on which the publisher also wouldn’t have come close to recouping the advance it paid for Widow’s Guide.

As for her erudition and intellect, Carole can sure pontificate about cultural and political topics ... just not intelligently if her grotesquely colonialistic and misinformed attempts to play white savior on behalf indigenous Americans is any indication (yup, plenty of Indians “above the third grade” apply that term of choice to themselves and aren’t served by a #richwhitegirl issuing prouncements about and/or policing “racial vanity”). 

Similarly, clutching one’s pearls about “misogyny” and “ageism” doesn’t have quite the same credibility after one has giggled “I didn’t know if she was adopting him or dating him” about a co-worker; speculated about the precise weight and figure of a recovering anorexic on national television; and rationalized that being called a “slut” is “hot” in order to defend an ally shrieking that epithet at the top of her lungs as well as contriving to sexually humiliate a common foe in every way possible. 

Like the thug in a cocktail dress that she is, she has turned on Bethenny and Andy on her way out not because of any moral awakening but because their own varieties of vileness are no longer in service to and convenient for her.

applause4.gif

• Love 9

So, Carole didn't even initiate these "nasty" tweets? And, since the tweets weren't Frankel-friendly, then they must be from Carole's sockpuppet accounts? LOL.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, jaync said:

So, Carole didn't even initiate these "nasty" tweets? And, since the tweets weren't Frankel-friendly, then they must be from Carole's sockpuppet accounts? LOL.

Well, she did retweet them with accompanying shady remarks.  So she co-signed them.  I hardly believe anything on line anymore.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Well, she did retweet them with accompanying shady remarks.  So she co-signed them.  I hardly believe anything on line anymore.

Yep, she co-signed them.  What a little ball o' hate that one is. She's positively seething and it's eating her from the inside out - it shows all over her face.

I don't know why I'm surprised. She's being more un-cool than I ever imagined she could be.  And the bar was set pretty low to begin with.

• Love 18
18 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Carole has been a pretty perfect match for this cohort of women and the franchise at large precisely because she’s not a quinquagenarian “girl” who lay down with dogs and got fleas but, rather, a pig who’s reveled in shit from the beginning of her tenure on the show. 

Since her first season, she’s lobbed vile grenades at colleagues and acquaintances who have done her no ill  with all of the casual smugness and self-satisfaction of an especially puerile tween farting in an elevator. 

From more or less immediately ridiculing LuAnn’s immutable biological characteristics (“pumpkin head”; “I heard two male voices; one belonged to LuAnn”) way before any substantive conflict erupted between them to sneering that Dorinda’s boyfriend is “sweaty and misshapen,” she certainly hasn’t shied away from shaming others for their physical appearance. 

That would be despicable enough, but it takes a genuinely sick and malicious moral fiber (or lack thereof) to stage whisper “it’s hard to watch her eat” and “I don’t know about eating disorders but I know about denial” in front of a recovering anorexic let alone reference the near-fatal abuse a friend once suffered from a romantic partner in order to explain why said friend was unexpectedly more composed during a shared experience. Or, just as disgustingly, use the premature deaths of of a spouse and other loved ones to deride the pain of a former friend because she hasn’t personally endured losses of that magnitude.

Personality aside, Widow’s Guide was completed during Carole’s maiden season. For what has she been using the show as a platform since? Selling her “gently used” clothes on Poshmark, conducting seances on other reality cable programming to communicate with the spirits of friends who died two decades ago, and slinging donuts in the park. She certainly didn’t fulfill her contractual obligation to produce a second book per the terms of the deal on which the publisher also wouldn’t have come close to recouping the advance it paid for Widow’s Guide.

As for her erudition and intellect, Carole can sure pontificate about cultural and political topics ... just not intelligently if her grotesquely colonialistic and misinformed attempts to play white savior on behalf indigenous Americans is any indication (yup, plenty of Indians “above the third grade” apply that term of choice to themselves and aren’t served by a #richwhitegirl issuing prouncements about and/or policing “racial vanity”). 

Similarly, clutching one’s pearls about “misogyny” and “ageism” doesn’t have quite the same credibility after one has giggled “I didn’t know if she was adopting him or dating him” about a co-worker; speculated about the precise weight and figure of a recovering anorexic on national television; and rationalized that being called a “slut” is “hot” in order to defend an ally shrieking that epithet at the top of her lungs as well as contriving to sexually humiliate a common foe in every way possible. 

Like the thug in a cocktail dress that she is, she has turned on Bethenny and Andy on her way out not because of any moral awakening but because their own varieties of vileness are no longer in service to and convenient for her.

Amazing Post, Lunastartron

4bac4d6a9fa2a3198fa22706f6618032.gif

• Love 5

There's a huge difference on Carole's thighs and butt between the bikini and underwear pictures.   The underwear picture was seriously photoshopped.   Whoever did it didn't do a great job. The space between her thighs gave it away..

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
On 8/26/2018 at 5:55 PM, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Them’s what I call “scrawny haunches.” 

But Clooney did her for a year per Sonja and Clooney married another rail-thin gal, so maybe that’s what the 1% aspires to. 

I’ll take my Jennifer Lopez bum ANY day over that. 

5 hours ago, ryebread said:

Whoa.  I just looked, too. She's getting nailed. Her fans' blinders are finally coming off.

tenor.gif?itemid=4225410

3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

3 hours ago, Jel said:

3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

There is an account that is really nasty but nasty with big words.  This account seems to jump into the fight at just the right moment.  So of course ‘people say’. 

George Clooney was a one night stand - surely there would be tons of pictures of Carole and George if they dated for a year. Not one picture together - here we go again Carole with her lies

Didn't Carole do this kind of thing in reverse too?

She said that Luann tweeted or used some form of SM to call her a pedophile. I also distinctly remember her on WWHL telling Andy that Luann hired someone named Daniel to troll Carole on Twitter.

I never saw the tweet - surely someone took a snapshot of the tweet. Carole was never able to produce it.

I also heard Carole has multiple Twitter accounts and other places she hides behind another name.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

So many tweets ripping on Carole on her feed.

This one made me laugh.  Although it probaby hurt her the most. 

Screenshot_20180827-163106.jpg

My favourites were the ones comparing Carole's tweets to Donald Trump's. Though at least Donald has a job, unlike Carole. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

There's a huge difference on Carole's thighs and butt between the bikini and underwear pictures.   The underwear picture was seriously photoshopped.   Whoever did it didn't do a great job. The space between her thighs gave it away..

How much did MeeMaw pay her GrandOnion to take those photos and send them to her via Instagram?

Answer - not enough to do a good job using photoshop

• Love 10
44 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I also heard Carole has multiple Twitter accounts and other places she hides behind another name.

Seriously?    How sad! 

I thought that was something only unpopular, rejected, homely teenage girls did to get likes and followers. 

• Love 7

Just saw a teaser ad during RHOC for the next installment of the RHONY reunion - I'm still chuckling at the clip of Carole attempting to act all "badass" - I best not eat popcorn during the show this week, I might choke from laughing so hard... I can't honestly believe she's gone this far down the rabbit hole. Hey - I get it, she's just not that into being friends with Bethenny anymore - but all this acting up - sweet baby jeebuz... 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

George Clooney was a one night stand - surely there would be tons of pictures of Carole and George if they dated for a year. Not one picture together - here we go again Carole with her lies

Sonja was the one who said that, not Carole.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I also heard Carole has multiple accounts and other places she hides behind another name.

Do people really do this? Someone needs a life.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, AnnA said:

Seriously?    How sad! 

I thought that was something only unpopular, rejected, homely teenage girls did to get likes and followers. 

LOL ?!!!

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, SCS said:

Andy asked/inferred this with Carole on WWHL and she made a little face.  Maybe it was a nervous tick but it looked like she wanted that possibility out there.  And after that crazy Amazon/Jill Zarin episode I don’t put anything past these crazy bitches.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Andy asked/inferred this with Carole on WWHL and she made a little face.  Maybe it was a nervous tick but it looked like she wanted that possibility out there.  And after that crazy Amazon/Jill Zarin episode I don’t put anything past these crazy bitches.

Good point with the Jill/Susan Saunders reference -- I'd forgotten that.

Carole reminds me of an old friend (lives in NY state) who humiliated herself with her job and boss and overall life and kept making it worse with every action. Finally she just packed her car, got on Hwy 80, drove west and fixed her life (ended up in Syracuse and met a nice guy).

That's Carole's best bet -- ride W80 into anonymity.

• Love 7

I really wonder what Cassandra Grey thinks of her new? old? on again off again? BFF going after a former friend on SM - again - just days after that friend has lost her long time boyfriend? As Cassandra lost her husband not that long ago, I wonder what Carole would think if someone had done that to Cassandra? Didn't Carole take a summer (or so she says) to comfort Cassandra? Did she have to protect her from vipers like herself? Or what if someone had done that to Carole herself after she lost Anthony, if SM had been then what it is today? The mind boggles at Carole's arrogance, spitefulness and tone deafness. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, AnnA said:

Seriously?    How sad! 

10 hours ago, SCS said:

I know a friend that was on Twitter early on. Back then, people who had "multiple" accounts got clipped. Twitter is so huge now - I don't know how they monitor it.

Now we know what "other things" Carole is busy with.

She's really busy creating identities. How sad she is to talk to herself all day long? And liking herself?

Carole is probably one of the people who buys eggs through a service for followers. Nobody seems to want her gently used granny panties she hocks on Twitter.

As for George Clooney - she still talks about him - that's just pathetic

• Love 6

I have the perfect next job for Carole...she can replace Meeka on Morning Joe!  I get goose bumps just thinking about it.  They are so similar...each has high opinion of herself..each thinks they are a serious journalist..each is equally overbearing..each thinks they are way more attractive than they are.  Can you imagine the snark we could have?  Come on MSNBC...think about it. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Now we know what "other things" Carole is busy with.

She's really busy creating identities.

Isn't Carole responsible for why Bravo doesn't allow comments on their blogs anymore? Wasn't she arguing with negative commentators using a name not her own?

After seeing her shitnanigans on Twitter yesterday and knowing that she changes her enemy's Wiki pages in her spare time, it sounds like something she would do.

• Love 11

Besides it being beyond tacky to indirectly go after Bethenny in that recent tweet (given BF's loss) - why is she wasting any energy on Bethenny given she is not on the show anymore? Is she contractually obligated to attack Bethenny up until the final episode of this season has aired? She goes on and on about "toxic energy" and yet there she is - sharing it with the twitter universe. Under some guise of exploring the significance of the term "Woke". Personally, for me, had she gone radio silent in regards to Bethenny at this point and simply refused to engage in bashing, whether directly or indirectly via retweeting a nasty tweet, I would have recovered some long lost respect for her. But nope. She's living up to the Carole Radzi personality I lost respect for seasons ago and REALLY lost respect for this season. I see your true colors Radzi...

Maybe she can explore the societal significance of that term... She can tweet "I got to thinking... true colors... what do you do when you see someone's true colors?" as a segway into some BF basher's nasty tweet... and as an homage to Carrie Bradshaw... pffft.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Isn't Carole responsible for why Bravo doesn't allow comments on their blogs anymore? Wasn't she arguing with negative commentators using a name not her own?

After seeing her shitnanigans on Twitter yesterday and knowing that she changes her enemy's Wiki pages in her spare time, it sounds like something she would do.

2 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Besides it being beyond tacky to indirectly go after Bethenny in that recent tweet (given BF's loss) - why is she wasting any energy on Bethenny given she is not on the show anymore? Is she contractually obligated to attack Bethenny up until the final episode of this season has aired? She goes on and on about "toxic energy" and yet there she is - sharing it with the twitter universe. Under some guise of exploring the significance of the term "Woke". Personally, for me, had she gone radio silent in regards to Bethenny at this point and simply refused to engage in bashing, whether directly or indirectly via retweeting a nasty tweet, I would have recovered some long lost respect for her. But nope. She's living up to the Carole Radzi personality I lost respect for seasons ago and REALLY lost respect for this season. I see your true colors Radzi...

Maybe she can explore the societal significance of that term... She can tweet "I got to thinking... true colors... what do you do when you see someone's true colors?" as a segway into some BF basher's nasty tweet... and as an homage to Carrie Bradshaw... pffft.

Speaking of Wikipedia, Carole is already listed as a "past housewife" Bwahahahahaha - she's considered "other housewives"

The Real Housewives of New York City (abbreviated RHONY) is an American reality television series that premiered on March 4, 2008 on Bravo. Developed as the second installment of The Real Housewives franchise, following The Real Housewives of Orange County, it has aired ten seasons and focuses on the personal and professional lives of several women residing in New York City.

The series originally focused on Luann de Lesseps, Bethenny Frankel, Alex McCord, Ramona Singer, and Jill Zarin. The cast currently consists of de Lesseps, Frankel, Singer, Sonja Morgan, Dorinda Medley and Tinsley Mortimer. Of the original housewives, Frankel initially left after the third season before returning for the seventh; McCord and Zarin left after the fourth season; and de Lesseps was reduced to a recurring capacity during the sixth season and returned to being a full-time cast member the following season. The remaining housewives joined in later seasons: Morgan in the third, Medley in the seventh, and Mortimer in the ninth. Other housewives include Kelly Killoren Bensimon (seasons 2–4), Cindy Barshop (season 4), Aviva Drescher (seasons 5–6), Heather Thomson (seasons 5–7), Carole Radziwill (seasons 5-10), Kristen Taekman (seasons 6–7), and Jules Wainstein (season 8).

The success of the show has resulted in the conceptions of the spin-offs Bethenny Ever After and Bethenny & Fredrik.

I just need to say it again - Bwahahahahahaha

• Love 10

I'm looking forward to seeing Carole clap back at Andy. It's about time someone had the guts to do this. He is the worst moderator ever. Last year, he and Bethenny were co-moderators. This year, people weren't going to let that happen.

I wonder if Andy needed to smoke more during this reunion than usual? 

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Carole clap back at Andy. It's about time someone had the guts to do this. He is the worst moderator ever. Last year, he and Bethenny were co-moderators. This year, people weren't going to let that happen.

Not even Andy.  It's too early to tell, but just from the first part it seems as if Andy told Bethenny to just remain seated, zen and smile serenely while he does all the talking in her defense.

Not to say that he doesn't go after her in the following installments, just like we see that Bethenny doesn't remain seated OR zen as she jumps out of her seat and goes after Carole. That, I'm also looking forward to. Wonder what that's about?

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

The Real Housewives of New York City (abbreviated RHONY) is an American reality television series that premiered on March 4, 2008 on Bravo. Developed as the second installment of The Real Housewives franchise, following The Real Housewives of Orange County, it has aired ten seasons and focuses on the personal and professional lives of several women residing in New York City.

The series originally focused on Luann de Lesseps, Bethenny Frankel, Alex McCord, Ramona Singer, and Jill Zarin. The cast currently consists of de Lesseps, Frankel, Singer, Sonja Morgan, Dorinda Medley and Tinsley Mortimer. Of the original housewives, Frankel initially left after the third season before returning for the seventh; McCord and Zarin left after the fourth season; and de Lesseps was reduced to a recurring capacity during the sixth season and returned to being a full-time cast member the following season. The remaining housewives joined in later seasons: Morgan in the third, Medley in the seventh, and Mortimer in the ninth. Other housewives include Kelly Killoren Bensimon (seasons 2–4), Cindy Barshop (season 4), Aviva Drescher (seasons 5–6), Heather Thomson (seasons 5–7), Carole Radziwill (seasons 5-10), Kristen Taekman (seasons 6–7), and Jules Wainstein (season 8).

I also forgot to highlight above - Carole is on her way to being obliterated. Season 10 Reunions are still not finished airing and she's already considered NOT "current"

Bwahahahahahahaha

Regarding the blogs you speak of - it came down to too much manpower/time/money required. Comments went into a file - each comment was vetted first. I think I would commit Seppuku if I was one of the employee assigned to read comments all day and vet them. Was Carole one of the complainees writing incessant notes to the site using a thousand names - most likely - since Carole is always busy with "OTHER" things

Edited by KungFuBunny
should be of the not the the - LOL
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I also forgot to highlight above - Carole is on her way to being obliterated. Season 10 Reunions are still not finished airing and she's already considered NOT "current"

Bwahahahahahahaha

Regarding the blogs you speak of - it came down to too much manpower/time/money required. Comments went into a file - each comment was vetted first. I think I would commit Seppuku if I was one of the employee assigned to read comments all day and vet them. Was Carole one the the complainees writing incessant notes to the site using a thousand names - most likely - since Carole is always busy with "OTHER" things

I didn't realize that Carole single handedly wielded enough power to have all comments shut down on a popular website. Wow! 

Over at Reddit, they have been locking the Carole Bethenny threads because the comments between the Carole fans and Bethenny fans were getting wildly out of control.

Well the season is almost over so I guess we will all scatter in other housewives directions. 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Over at Reddit, they have been locking the Carole Bethenny threads because the comments between the Carole fans and Bethenny fans were getting wildly out of control.

And this is why I adore our mods. This forum doesn't often go sideways.

Reddit is a shitshow - anything goes. For Reddit to actually lock a thread....

tenor.gif?itemid=12306395

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

So true, BG.  I don't find what she's doing at all clever or cute or whatever it is she thinks she's doing, I find it passive aggressive and defensive. If someone says something untrue about you, fine, speak your truth and set the record (as you see it) straight. That's not what she's doing though. She's now retweeting unkind tweets, and given Bethenny's current situation, it's not a good look for Carole.  She's so invested in being RIGHT that she'll do this to a grieving co-worker.  That tells me everything I need to know, and my benefit-of-the-doubt basket it now empty. 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I didn't realize that Carole single handedly wielded enough power to have all comments shut down on a popular website. Wow! 

Well the season is almost over so I guess we will all scatter in other housewives directions. 

8 minutes ago, ryebread said:

And this is why I adore our mods. This forum doesn't often go sideways.

Reddit is a shitshow - anything goes. For Reddit to actually lock a thread....

tenor.gif?itemid=12306395

They didn't so much lock the threads as they created a megathread for all RHONY-related stuff. It was getting annoying having 20 slightly different variations of Bethenny vs. Carole clogging up the feed.

Not to mention the vitrol, bile, and circular arguing in the comments.

I'll be glad when the season is all said and done. I think I need a break from RHONY for a bit. Tempers are a bit too high right now.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

They didn't so much lock the threads as they created a megathread for all RHONY-related stuff. It was getting annoying having 20 slightly different variations of Bethenny vs. Carole clogging up the feed.

Not to mention the vitrol, bile, and circular arguing in the comments.

I'll be glad when the season is all said and done. I think I need a break from RHONY for a bit. Tempers are a bit too high right now.

This is why I'm glad I never visited the Real Housewives threads at Reddit. (The only thread I like over there anymore is Just Engaged. Call me a sap, but I love looking at sparkly engagement rings and hearing happy stories.) The mods here are good at shutting down vitriol against our boardmates when they rarely happen. I remember when I would feel bad after reading Yolonda's thread here. I realized I was feeling bad only because I didn't share in the vitriol directed at HER. It was rarely directed at me. When it was, I'd report it and the mods would remove the posts if warranted. But I just stopped going to the thread when I realized that everyone is entitled to their opinion about whatever housewife and as long as it wasn't directed at me or a board mate, it was fair game. It was my choice to feel upset if others didn't like Yo-yo. 

Like you, I'll be happy when this season is over. Although, with all the extra curricular activity in the press and social media regarding these particular Housewives, I don't think it's quite over yet

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jel said:

So true, BG.  I don't find what she's doing at all clever or cute or whatever it is she thinks she's doing, I find it passive aggressive and defensive. If someone says something untrue about you, fine, speak your truth and set the record (as you see it) straight. That's not what she's doing though. She's now retweeting unkind tweets, and given Bethenny's current situation, it's not a good look for Carole.  She's so invested in being RIGHT that she'll do this to a grieving co-worker.  That tells me everything I need to know, and my benefit-of-the-doubt basket it now empty. 

It's actually morbid and opportunistic of Carole.

Bethenny is the one with the highest SM following of all the NY HW's.

Carole wants traffic on her Twitter. If she doesn't mention Bethenny, there's only Carole left talking to Carole on Twitter.

Bwahahahaha

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Not even Andy.  It's too early to tell, but just from the first part it seems as if Andy told Bethenny to just remain seated, zen and smile serenely while he does all the talking in her defense.

Not to say that he doesn't go after her in the following installments, just like we see that Bethenny doesn't remain seated OR zen as she jumps out of her seat and goes after Carole. That, I'm also looking forward to. Wonder what that's about?

I wonder if Andy and Bethenny smoked a joint together before the reunion and then it started to wear off by the time she jumps up out of her seat to yell at Carole. LOL.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Bethenny was oddly composed, wasn't she?

She really was. I don't think she's a pot smoker or an illegal drug taker at all. She's too high strung for that to end well. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a xanex with her coffee though.

Edited to add, because this is the Carole thread, I'm sure Carole was hoping to pull out the teary Bethenny. She's the type as she has shown who likes to twist a knife. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's actually morbid and opportunistic of Carole.

Bethenny is the one with the highest SM following of all the NY HW's.

Carole wants traffic on her Twitter. If she doesn't mention Bethenny, there's only Carole left talking to Carole on Twitter.

Bwahahahaha

Carole is like a toddler who is acting out to get attention. Doesn't matter if it is attention for something positive or something negative - as long as it is attention. 

Edited to add  - Speaking of attention, I wonder what illegal substance the Dream Team took before the reunion? Something that made them unable to coordinate their attack, and make them too stupid not to talk over each other. Oh wait, that is just their normal personalities.  Never mind. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 13
49 minutes ago, ryebread said:

This is why I'm glad I never visited the Real Housewives threads at Reddit. (The only thread I like over there anymore is Just Engaged. Call me a sap, but I love looking at sparkly engagement rings and hearing happy stories.) The mods here are good at shutting down vitriol against our boardmates when they rarely happen. I remember when I would feel bad after reading Yolonda's thread here. I realized I was feeling bad only because I didn't share in the vitriol directed at HER. It was rarely directed at me. When it was, I'd report it and the mods would remove the posts if warranted. But I just stopped going to the thread when I realized that everyone is entitled to their opinion about whatever housewife and as long as it wasn't directed at me or a board mate, it was fair game. It was my choice to feel upset if others didn't like Yo-yo. 

Like you, I'll be happy when this season is over. Although, with all the extra curricular activity in the press and social media regarding these particular Housewives, I don't think it's quite over yet

I'm fairly active over on the housewives subreddit. It can be a lot of fun over there. This season of NY has just been incredibly polarizing.

It can also be a bit of a hive-mind at times. Bravolebrities rise and fall with a quickness over there.

The way you felt about Yo is the way I feel about Carole right now. I don't have a huge problem with her and understand that not everyone feels the same way.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She really was. I don't think she's a pot smoker or an illegal drug taker at all. She's too high strung for that to end well. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a xanex with her coffee though.

I still think B might have been experiencing the first stages of menopause during filming. It’s possible she went to her Dr to get something to help. Just a theory based on very little.

• Love 4