Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I'm fairly active over on the housewives subreddit. It can be a lot of fun over there. This season of NY has just been incredibly polarizing.

It can also be a bit of a hive-mind at times. Bravolebrities rise and fall with a quickness over there.

The way you felt about Yo is the way I feel about Carole right now. I don't have a huge problem with her and understand that not everyone feels the same way.

That's the nice thing about this board. There is such diversity and people are stopped up immediately when a line is crossed toward a fellow poster. Plus, the ability to block people comes in very handy. 

So post away about Carole, (or Bethenny for that matter). If I disagree consistently with a poster's opinions, I don't have to read it. What a great feature blocking is.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

That's the nice thing about this board. There is such diversity and people are stopped up immediately when a line is crossed toward a fellow poster. Plus, the ability to block people comes in very handy. 

So post away about Carole, (or Bethenny for that matter). If I disagree consistently with a poster's opinions, I don't have to read it. What a great feature blocking is.

Yup for the majority of the posters I can find some common ground, in between the polarizing ideas, but for those I can't, it's Cliiiip. 

4 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

RE Carole's most recent ass shot (there are so many) Someone on another forum said Carole looks like she's birthing a glow worm. I can't unsee that now.

Oh sweet God, now I have an image of a glow worm up her bum. 

A pain shared is a pain halved. Lol.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, SCS said:

Good point with the Jill/Susan Saunders reference -- I'd forgotten that.

Carole reminds me of an old friend (lives in NY state) who humiliated herself with her job and boss and overall life and kept making it worse with every action. Finally she just packed her car, got on Hwy 80, drove west and fixed her life (ended up in Syracuse and met a nice guy).

That's Carole's best bet -- ride W80 into anonymity.

1 hour ago, Jel said:

So true, BG.  I don't find what she's doing at all clever or cute or whatever it is she thinks she's doing, I find it passive aggressive and defensive. If someone says something untrue about you, fine, speak your truth and set the record (as you see it) straight. That's not what she's doing though. She's now retweeting unkind tweets, and given Bethenny's current situation, it's not a good look for Carole.  She's so invested in being RIGHT that she'll do this to a grieving co-worker.  That tells me everything I need to know, and my benefit-of-the-doubt basket it now empty. 

Carole was axed so now she has an ax to grind

93e0b08ab6a68d96c56cdadee8cdf386.gif

Her actions on SM - show the real Carole. She has nothing but time. I guess she considers it "writing" when she Tweets. I guess she considers it "producing" when she uploads an Instastory

She's extremely angry and bitter. She can not believe the Twitterverse doesn't rally around her - but that's because 300K eggs and 12K versions she created don't make a fan club.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole was axed so now she has an ax to grind

93e0b08ab6a68d96c56cdadee8cdf386.gif

Her actions on SM - show the real Carole. She has nothing but time. I guess she considers it "writing" when she Tweets. I guess she considers it "producing" when she uploads an Instastory

She's extremely angry and bitter. She can not believe the Twitterverse doesn't rally around her - but that's because 300K eggs and 12K versions she created don't make a fan club.

I totally get that vibe from her, like she just can't believe people don't see it her way, and she's doubling down now with these retweets. She's a right fighter. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

I totally get that vibe from her, like she just can't believe people don't see it her way, and she's doubling down now with these retweets. She's a right fighter. 

I finally looked that up the other day. I knew I'd heard the term before but could not remember the meaning. You have hit the nail on the head. She is such a right fighter.

Here's the first definition that shows up for it, for other posters who might not be familiar with the term.

A right-fighter is someone who gets overly emotional or angry when people do not agree with them and their opinions or beliefs. A right-fighter is someone who insists on having the last word in an argument or refuses to back down no matter what. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Bethenny was oddly composed, wasn't she?

I think Bethenny, from what I can remember at least, is usually composed at reunions but given her personality that doesn't surprise me. She seems like a total type A that needs to be in control of a situation. During filming, her interactions when she feels up against a wall are emotionally unhinged, sometimes fragmented and a case of verbal diarrhea where she reacts purely on instinct in what she feels is defending herself or her opinion. At a reunion (and you'll even see it in her THs), she's more composed and can be more introspective of the situation because she has had time to think it over and I don't doubt for a second she's been thinking about all of this. I think she came prepared, especially this season, knowing that she would have 3 of women coming after her. She logged every event, composed the potential accusations and she came with a list of her own accusations or defenses to sling right back at them. But we've got two more parts to this reunion and there is one part where we see her get off her seat and approach Carole with some phone evidence of something so maybe Bethenny's composure will lose it by the time this reunion is done.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

I wonder if Andy and Bethenny smoked a joint together before the reunion and then it started to wear off by the time she jumps up out of her seat to yell at Carole. LOL.

I think Andy said on WWHL that he likes the lollipops and gummy bears. Less conspicuous when at work. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think Andy said on WWHL that he likes the lollipops and gummy bears. Less conspicuous when at work. 

True, he is very honest when it comes to his love of weed. Not a fan of his but I will admit that he isn't afraid to talk openly about this. He smokes A LOT!

Anyhow, back to Carole, I think she smokes alot too.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 9
49 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

RE Carole's most recent ass shot (there are so many) Someone on another forum said Carole looks like she's birthing a glow worm. I can't unsee that now.

OMG that is too funny. It would also explain her constipated look over pretty much the entire season. 

31 minutes ago, Jel said:

Well we did see that last season with the election, so makes sense. 

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I finally looked that up the other day. I knew I'd heard the term before but could not remember the meaning. You have hit the nail on the head. She is such a right fighter.

Here's the first definition that shows up for it, for other posters who might not be familiar with the term.

I totally agree with this. Carole is definitely a "right fighter".

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Happy Camper said:

True, he is very honest when it comes to his love of weed. Not a fan of his but I will admit that he isn't afraid to talk openly about this. He smokes A LOT!

Anyhow, back to Carole, I think she smokes alot too.

I agree with you and think that might have been one of the main reasons that Carole liked to hang out with Adam. They’d smoke and chill. Too bad she never got the munchies much or she’d look a healthier weight. When they say meet for coffee they might even mean a smoke. I find that more believable than sex since I think he has another girlfriend. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I agree with you and think that might have been one of the main reasons that Carole liked to hang out with Adam. They’d smoke and chill. Too bad she never got the munchies much or she’d look a healthier weight. When they say meet for coffee they might even mean a smoke. I find that more believable than sex since I think he has another girlfriend. 

Well she got a little too familiar I guess and told Andy he's "FOS!" He looked taken aback! Who's ever talked to him like that from the franchise? So often he may have deserved it; esp. of late getting rather profane trying to gain control of the banter going back and forth! I loved it and can't wait to see it next week! Bethenny also loses her cool getting off the couch; definitely came down off the pipe! ;-)

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I find that more believable than sex since I think he has another girlfriend. 

I don't think he has a girlfriend anymore. What woman in her right mind would be okay with him posting those pictures of Carole on his Instagram?

She'd either have to be blind or stupid. With no friends or family.  Or perpetually stoned.  Hmmm. Maybe he does have a girlfriend.

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I don't think he has a girlfriend anymore. What woman in her right mind would be okay with him posting those pictures of Carole on his Instagram?

She'd either have to be blind or stupid. With no friends or family.  Or perpetually stoned.  Hmmm. Maybe he does have a girlfriend.

I really cannot stand Adam. His smug smile, his tilted headed pose, his attempts to get free airfare for Baby. I do believe that he is an operator. I totally agree with Bethenny in this case. I think that he used Carole from the get go.

His stupid sexy salads are just silly salads.  I am glad that we never have to see or hear from him on the show again.

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I really cannot stand Adam. His smug smile, his tilted headed pose, his attempts to get free airfare for Baby. I do believe that he is an operator. I totally agree with Bethenny in this case. I think that he used Carole from the get go.

His stupid sexy salads are just silly salads.  I am glad that we never have to see or hear from him on the show again.

Unless he hits on Ramona or the countess ?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

And suits his emotional age as well? :)

2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

A right-fighter is someone who gets overly emotional or angry when people do not agree with them and their opinions or beliefs. A right-fighter is someone who insists on having the last word in an argument or refuses to back down no matter what. 

Emotional & angry at being disagreed with,  last-wording arguments  -- that sounds much more like Bethenny to me  (most recent example - Frankel at the reunion bringing up Ramona /the  bridge, to get the last word in, ten years later). Carole remained calm throughout most of Bethenny's (on camera) sabotage of their friendship (even walking away after the age shaming to avoid escalating). It was Frankel who kept bringing shit back up, not letting it die (even after they supposedly hugged it out)  and kept attacking Carole in her talking heads. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12
50 minutes ago, film noire said:

And suits his emotional age as well? :)

Emotional & angry at being disagreed with,  last-wording arguments  -- that sounds much more like Bethenny to me  (most recent example - Frankel at the reunion bringing up Ramona /the  bridge, to get the last word in, ten years later). Carole remained calm throughout most of Bethenny's (on camera) sabotage of their friendship (even walking away after the age shaming to avoid escalating). It was Frankel who kept bringing shit back up, not letting it die (even after they supposedly hugged it out)  and kept attacking Carole in her talking heads. 

It's like we watch completly different shows.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 10
40 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Though judging by how many are disgusted with her on her SM, she appears to have lost quite a few fans. 

I blocked her on SM (Twitter) around election time and from what I read here I’m glad that I did. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

It's like we watch complete my different shows.

Absolutely -- we're watching Rashomony! :)

IIIRC, a big part of Bethenny's problem this year with Carole (which Frankel mentioned) was Carole remaining distant during their confrontations (as in Colombia, when Frankel accused Carole of being "too cool" to show her emotions). Returning fire & escalating conflict exponentially is a kind of fighting style, imo, that Bethenny finds familiar and "connecting", even if in a toxic way (if you're screaming at me, you must at least care!) 

Radziwill doesn't engage with that kind of anger. She got more and more distant,  and withdrew as the conflict escalated.  I don't think Carole is much of a fighter at all.  She doesn't engage like that -- she says her piece and then, if screamed at, checks out. That doesn't make her "better", it just makes her reaction to conflict different. 

And that reaction from Carole is likely the most maddening thing for Bethenny to deal with, imo. It probably fed her rage like nothing else could. If Carole had screamed back, early on --instead of pointing out how many actual texts had been sent by Bethenny to Carole at Xmas, frex , and why it was so overwhelming for Carole to receive all that, etc etc  - Frankel might have let shit go, instead of returning to the Carole well all season. They are Ramona's oil and vinegar :)

eta: Rather than Rashomon's sword fight,  it's too bad the season couldn't end like this  (one of my favorite dance numbers ever -- so fun):

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, film noire said:

IIIRC, part of Bethenny's problem this year with Carole (which Frankel mentioned herself) was Carole remaining distant during their confrontations (as in Colombia, when Frankel accused Carole of being "too cool" to show her emotions). Returning fire & escalating conflict exponentially is a kind of fighting style, imo, Bethenny finds familiar and "connecting" in a toxic way (if you're screaming at me, you must at least care!) 

Radziwill doesn't engage with that kind of anger. She got more and more distant,  and withdrew as the conflict escalated.  I don't think Carole is much of a fighter at all.  She doesn't engage like that -- she says her piece and then, if screamed at, checks out. That doesn't make her better, it makes her reaction to conflict different. 

And that reaction from Carole is likely the most maddening thing for Bethenny to deal with, imo. It probably fed her rage like nothing else could. If Carole had screamed back, early on --instead of pointing out how many actual texts had been sent by Bethenny to Carole at Xmas, frex , and why it was so overwhelming for Carole to receive all that - Frankel might have let shit go, instead of returning to the "she's too cool to care" well all season.

It's probably the way I've handled situations all my life! I'm not going to engage in a screaming match with anyone! I've given up on my own BFF, who was a college room mate going back 40 years, but he has some strange ideas concerning political issues and I refuse to even be bothered! There's no talking to some people and I just turn my back and walk away! It's saved me a lot of stress and it's helped in my overall health! People can be terribly debilitating to each other if as toxic as someone like Bethenny! ;-)

• Love 7

If someone claims to be the type who doesn't engage, why did she repeatedly tell the others that "Bethenny won't even look at me."     If Carole really wanted to separate herself from Bethenny she wouldn't complain about being ignored.

If she hadn't been shown the door, I'd tell Carole to pick a lane.  

However, there's nothing left to say except...

...bye bye Felicia...

...I don't care if the door hits you in the ass!

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, AnnA said:

If someone claims to be the type who doesn't engage, why did she repeatedly tell the others that "Bethenny won't even look at me."     If Carole really wanted to separate herself from Bethenny she wouldn't complain about being ignored.

If she hadn't been shown the door, I'd tell Carole to pick a lane.  

However, there's nothing left to say except...

...bye bye Felicia...

...I don't care if the door hits you in the ass!

But that isn't what's happening; both are talking $#!t on social media so they're engaging even though not really in person! I'm still "Team Carole" since Bethenny's been showing she's so FOS and a narcissist! B's a liar and a hypocrite who doesn't appear to be capable of happiness even with all she has in life! She's truly sad and pathetic! I feel sorry for Brynn who has to deal with such a headcase! ;-)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

That would be Carole. Only she isn't the girlfriend, just convenient pussy/ATM

This is another reason she is so angry and bitter - she's the side piece, the one not claimed publicly and she isn't happy in her lane.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

But that isn't what's happening; both are talking $#!t on social media so they're engaging even though not really in person! I'm still "Team Carole" since Bethenny's been showing she's so FOS and a narcissist! B's a liar and a hypocrite who doesn't appear to be capable of happiness even with all she has in life! She's truly sad and pathetic! I feel sorry for Brynn who has to deal with such a headcase! ;-)

image.jpeg

• Love 6
1 minute ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I don't even know why (jk ik it's because they're both nutty) this twitter spat is happening.

They never have to deal with each other ever again if they don't want to.

It's our culture; ya have to retaliate and talk smack when "being dissed!" It's hard to relate since my smartphone isn't online! I have no Twitter or other SM acct. outside of FB! ;-)

1 hour ago, film noire said:

IIIRC, a big part of Bethenny's problem this year with Carole (which Frankel mentioned) was Carole remaining distant during their confrontations (as in Colombia, when Frankel accused Carole of being "too cool" to show her emotions). Returning fire & escalating conflict exponentially is a kind of fighting style, imo, that Bethenny finds familiar and "connecting", even if in a toxic way (if you're screaming at me, you must at least care!) 

Radziwill doesn't engage with that kind of anger. She got more and more distant,  and withdrew as the conflict escalated.  I don't think Carole is much of a fighter at all.  She doesn't engage like that -- she says her piece and then, if screamed at, checks out. That doesn't make her "better", it makes her reaction to conflict different. 

And that reaction from Carole is likely the most maddening thing for Bethenny to deal with, imo. It probably fed her rage like nothing else could. If Carole had screamed back, early on --instead of pointing out how many actual texts had been sent by Bethenny to Carole at Xmas, frex , and why it was so overwhelming for Carole to receive all that, etc etc  - Frankel might have let shit go, instead of returning to the Carole well all season. They are Ramona's oil and vinegar :)

eta: Rather than Rashomon's sword fight,  it's too bad the season couldn't end like this  (one of my favorite dance numbers ever -- so fun):

I've heard Bethenny apologize. She has admitted to being in the wrong. I can't recall Carole doing either of those things. Bethenny, like Carole, does like to have the last word though.

The last four, five, six? episodes and the reunion so far have been all about Carole talking shit behind Bethenny's back and to her face. Stirring the pot, not just for Bethenny though but Lu too.

At the reunion she came out guns blazing, with Drunk Dorinda in one corner and Crazy Eyes Ramona in the other, ready to attack and expose Bethenny, but all she has done so far is expose her lame conspiracy with the dream team and herself as a shrill shit stirrer.

Let's say she quit and wasn't fired. Just for a moment.

So she quits the show before the reunion, because she's that petty and stupid, with some lame assed frenemy dig at Bethenny. Then she posts some vague I was asked to go against my morals post, and then does the my husband died post. She retracts it after Dennis's death is announced, expresses her condolences, and on the same day posts pictures out partying with other housewives. 

She waits two weeks until after her ex- besties boyfriend dies suddenly and tragically, and then starts right back in on Bethenny. I mean she's still moaning about her losses ten years later, but only gives  Bethenny two weeks? Why? Because she can't help herself. Everyone must understand that Carol is right and Bethenny is wrong and there are no depths she won't sink to to prove it 

I personally think she knows she is going to look even worse this week and she's trying to get ahead of it.

So, this woman, who was so fed up with the housewives, and felt so morally compromised and intellectually stagnate through her participation in the show is so  SO over it that she has continually posted pictures of herself with other housewives, referenced other people associated with the show, and can't stop taking digs at Bethenny. This is a right fighter. These also aren't the actions of a person who was done with the show. These are the actions of someone butt hurt that they were let go before they were ready or perhaps quit in a temper tantrum and now regrets it.

She also seems to have a lot if time on her hands for someone moving on to greener pastures.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 18
6 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

(snip just for space)

We are never going to agree about this, Shawna, so I'll just say one last thing: watch the movie clip I posted to you, because I promise you, it will make you smile ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, film noire said:

We are never going to agree about this, Shawna, so I'll just say one last thing: watch the movie clip I posted to you, because I promise you, it will make you smile ; )

It's been forever since I've seen that movie. :)

There's no one here I'd rather agree to disagree with more. ;-)

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

It's been forever since I've seen that movie. :)

Yay, you've seen it! Putting this in spoilers, for anyone who hasnt (even though it ages old, just in case):

Spoiler

Isn't it wonderful when that appears at the end, with no warning?  The movie just up and moves into a huge tap dance number  ...and it works brilliantly.

There's no one here I'd rather agree to disagree with more. ;-)

Back at you, Shawna :) 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, film noire said:

Yay, you've seen it! Putting this in spoilers, for anyone who hasnt (even though it ages old, just in case):

Reveal hidden contents

Isn't it wonderful when that appears at the end, with no warning?  The movie just up and moves into a huge tap dance number  ...and it works brilliantly.

Back at you, Shawna :) 

Kurosawa is one of the best film makers ever, but really it's Toshiro Mifune that captures me. He was such a great actor and hot at every age.

It would be easier and kinder if Carole and Bethenny went at each other with swords.

Edited to add:

CEviBPJUMAAFvuh.jpg

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

But that isn't what's happening; both are talking $#!t on social media so they're engaging even though not really in person! I'm still "Team Carole" since Bethenny's been showing she's so FOS and a narcissist!

Bethenny hasn't been tweeting.

38 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

It's our culture; ya have to retaliate and talk smack when "being dissed!" It's hard to relate since my smartphone isn't online! I have no Twitter or other SM acct. outside of FB! ;-)

What do you use to check Twitter? 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

but really it's Toshiro Mifune that captures me. He was such a great actor and hot at every age.

toshiro 3.jpg

(I had no idea how hot he was until someone on another board - obsessed with him -- started posting photos, and lordy, yes, all was revealed -- whatever he was wearing, whatever era,  he had it.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, AnnA said:

What do you use to check Twitter? 

Check? Is it a law? If not for Trump and everyone else talking about it, I wouldn't have a clue! I just don't find it necessary to know exactly where people are at a given moment, or to see what they ate and where, or the latest gossip having to do with celebrities IDK! I don't necessarily feel old, but I can't remember the last time I really cared about such things if ever! If you put a gun to my head, I wouldn't know a Beyoncé song outside of the parodies done by comedians! I realize no talents like the Kardashians have gotten rich off SM, but I never understood why because I never allowed myself to get sucked into that culture! I'm still using VHS tape to record stuff; sorry! The only reason I have a Smartphone is because my service practically gave it to me for $20 to replace my flip phone a few years ago! The only time it's ever used even to check mail is if there's free Wi-Fi in the hotel I'm staying! I just don't have a need to be linked 24/7, often forgetting to take my cell with me running errands! I guess I should be stoned to death if the current generation had a say! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
16 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Check? Is it a law? If not for Trump and everyone else talking about it, I wouldn't have a clue! I just don't find it necessary to know exactly where people are at a given moment, or to see what they ate and where, or the latest gossip having to do with celebrities IDK! I don't necessarily feel old, but I can't remember the last time I really cared about such things if ever! If you put a gun to my head, I wouldn't know a Beyoncé song outside of the parodies done by comedians! I realize no talents like the Kardashians have gotten rich off SM, but I never understood why because I never allowed myself to get sucked into that culture! I'm still using VHS tape to record stuff; sorry! The only reason I have a Smartphone is because my service practically gave it to me for $20 to replace my flip phone a few years ago! The only time it's ever used even to check mail is if there's free Wi-Fi in the hotel I'm staying! I just don't have a need to be linked 24/7, often forgetting to take my cell with me running errands! I guess I should be stoned to death if the current generation had a say! ;-(

LOL I agree!

I asked because you mentioned Bethenny and Carole were both trash talking each other on SM.   

Carole is tweeting about Bethenny but Bethenny is not.  She's been very quiet on Twitter.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 10
30 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I can cosign on this - I follow BF still. She has barely tweeted anything in the past two weeks since the death of Dennis, and prior to that she avoided talking about Carole - outside of that post-Carole quit (was fired) tweet about how Carole was fired, and that was in response to Carole's "frenemie" comment... I'm actually shocked at how "radio silent" BF has been on social media in regards to the demise of her friendship with Carole.  Carole has flipped the "when they go low, we go high" notion - her mantra seems to be "when BF goes low, we go lower"...  I honestly don't understand how all this dream team/f-u Andy/post reunion (post-leaving RHONY) tweeting is really worth it to a woman who has exclaimed how much she loathes toxic energy - especially in light of her no longer being on the show.... I mean, I get the reunion was "in the can" before she quit/was fired, but why still put up the fight.... let it go Carole... let it go... so not worth all this dust up. Those that side with her will continue to side with her and those that don't will continue to not... 

• Love 16

Anyone else think that when Carole said she was leaving "frenemies" behind she wasn't only talking about Bethenny?  

She did make it plural.   I think she was talking about Andy too.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Anyone else think that when Carole said she was leaving "frenemies" behind she wasn't only talking about Bethenny?  

She did make it plural.   I think she was talking about Andy too.

Oh for sure. And Lu. She's hated Lu from day one.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Snip

She also seems to have a lot if time on her hands for someone moving on to greener pastures.

Carole might be trying to pitch her new book to a publishing firm.

A Widow's Guide To Creating Your Own Twitterverse.

Chapter One - how to create an account on Twitter

Chapter Two - how to create an account on Twitter - (10000 more times)

Chapter Three - how to keep your Twitter names and passwords organized.

Chapter Four - how to follow and be followed.

Chapter Five - how to like your own Tweets

Chapter Six - how to like your own tweets (for the other 10000 accounts)

Writing this book and keeping up with her Twitterverse takes a lot of time and energy - she might be suffering from lack of sleep.

When asked how the book is coming along, Carole had this to say

giphy.gif

• Love 15

I've heard Bethenny apologize. She has admitted to being in the wrong. I can't recall Carole doing either of those things. Bethenny, like Carole, does like to have the last word though.

The last four, five, six? episodes and the reunion so far have been all about Carole talking shit behind Bethenny's back and to her face. Stirring the pot, not just for Bethenny though but Lu too.

At the reunion she came out guns blazing, with Drunk Dorinda in one corner and Crazy Eyes Ramona in the other, ready to attack and expose Bethenny, but all she has done so far is expose her lame conspiracy with the dream team and herself as a shrill shit stirrer.

Let's say she quit and wasn't fired. Just for a moment.

So she quits the show before the reunion, because she's that petty and stupid, with some lame assed frenemy dig at Bethenny. Then she posts some vague I was asked to go against my morals post, and then does the my husband died post. She retracts it after Dennis's death is announced, expresses her condolences, and on the same day posts pictures out partying with other housewives. 

She waits two weeks until after her ex- besties boyfriend dies suddenly and tragically, and then starts right back in on Bethenny. I mean she's still moaning about her losses ten years later, but only gives  Bethenny two weeks? Why? Because she can't help herself. Everyone must understand that Carol is right and Bethenny is wrong and there are no depths she won't sink to to prove it 

I personally think she knows she is going to look even worse this week and she's trying to get ahead of it.

So, this woman, who was so fed up with the housewives, and felt so morally compromised and intellectually stagnate through her participation in the show is so  SO over it that she has continually posted pictures of herself with other housewives, referenced other people associated with the show, and can't stop taking digs at Bethenny. This is a right fighter. These also aren't the actions of a person who was done with the show. These are the actions of someone butt hurt that they were let go before they were ready or perhaps quit in a temper tantrum and now regrets it.

Love all your post, but with regards to the bolded part (by me) - Carole's losses are 19 years ago. Almost two decades. But its all she has, so.............

• Love 13
Just now, UsernameFatigue said:

Love all your post, but with regards to the bolded part (by me) - Carole's losses are 19 years ago. Almost two decades. But its all she has, so.............

I was thinking it was more like 20 years ago, but too lazy to check. Jeeze.

5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

giphy.gif

I'm going to hell for this.

That's what Adam said.

• Love 16

Yep, summer of 1999. Heck, their deaths predate Y2K and 911. A long time ago.....

That's what Adam said.

Maybe that was the reason for the photo shopping? 

Does anyone else think Adam is going to reappear somehow? Kind of like TomCat? Anyone who would bring a fugly trophy to get on teevee is thirsty. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 9
52 minutes ago, AnnA said:

LOL I agree!

I asked because you mentioned Bethenny and Carole were both trash talking each other on SM.   

Carole is tweeting about Bethenny but Bethenny is not.  She's been very quiet on Twitter.

Bethenny has been using twitter to get aid for people that need it.   Carole has been using twitter to bash Bethenny.   That, in a nutshell, is why I'm team Beth.

• Love 20
43 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole might be trying to pitch her new book to a publishing firm.

A Widow's Guide To Creating Your Own Twitterverse.

Chapter One - how to create an account on Twitter

Chapter Two - how to create an account on Twitter - (10000 more times)

Chapter Three - how to keep your Twitter names and passwords organized.

Chapter Four - how to follow and be followed.

Chapter Five - how to like your own Tweets

Chapter Six - how to like your own tweets (for the other 10000 accounts)

Writing this book and keeping up with her Twitterverse takes a lot of time and energy - she might be suffering from lack of sleep.

When asked how the book is coming along, Carole had this to say

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

That's what Adam said.

OMG!    I love both of you!

• Love 6

About Carole's ass  and the two photos - now I haven't looked at the date of the water one, but she did run that marathon this year and that may have done wonders for her ass. And if you bend over, I don't care what shape you're in, your ass will look better. The lingerie shot isn't bad - she didn't hide the crepe-ing of her skin on her abdomen. I never really liked her, but I think Bethenny "tested" their friendship for a storyline and it blew up in her face. I think both of them were hurt by the loss of the friendship. Carole's use of twitter is ridiculous. She never lets go. I hope once the reunion is over that she goes radio silent on RHNYC to save whatever dignity she has left.

• Love 7

That's what Adam said.

Ill drive the bus because I spit my drink all over my keyboard when I read it.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, AnnA said:

LOL I agree!

But we all know Bethenny's never silent! I still am bemused by her assaulting Tinley over her trying on wedding dresses with her mom in tow! What is it to her; a mole who owes Bethenny is now reporting people's doings back to her like she's the fk'n queen of Sheba? WTF; who does this b!tch think she is? ;-)

• Love 4